Red Moon | Kim Taehyung

De twilight414

it was my first fic so its lowkey cringy so please ignore the cringe worth parts TvT - You lived in a small... Mai multe

Introduction to the characters! (and me)
Rumors (Part 1)
Rumors (part 2)
Bad Decisions
Consequences
If BTS were children of Greek Gods
Oh my gosh
Late Night
Signal
Some
Kidding me
If BTS were greek gods
BTS as girls
Memes, Pics and Videos
Confetti
Shameless
Lucid
Bicycle
Buttons
Crystal Snow
Sleeping in waking
Trigger
Fairy Tale
To the End
Firetruck
Scare me
Pretty girl
I cannot do this anymore...
Thank y'all & enjoy this dump truck for a while
Angel or Devil?
Bonnie and Clyde
Oh my god
Deja Vu
Cure
You die
Legend: 1/2
Legend: 2/2
Horizon
Games
She's evil, most definitely
@ my worst
Hype boy!

No More

129 10 4
De twilight414

The next day, you woke up at 10 am. Taehyung was nowhere seen and you could hear your sibling laughing while a sizzling sound was heard. And then it clicked. You were late for school.

You ran down the stairs while yelling. "Sista! I'm late for school! Taehyung! Wendy! Why didn't you wake me up for school?! Now we are both late for school!"

Wendy saw you huffing and puffing at the kitchen entrance. "Eh? Why are you shouting and running around the house? Don't you know you'll get your hurt?"

"You! I'm late for school!"

"Idiot! Today you have no school! Some parts of the twin got flooded and at 7 or 8, they sent a message that they'll be no school."

"Oh. That's great then."

"Also," Wendy took a spoon and pointed it at you. "Why didn't you tell me your friend would come over?"

"Eh? I'm sorry about that."

"No, there's a lot more than him coming over. You troubled him so much! You suddenly called him when it was raining heavily and he came here because you had suddenly cut the call in the middle and he thought something had happened to you! Now apologize to him!"

"Eh?" You glanced at Taehyung and he didn't look at you at all. Did this leech twist his words? Boy, he's going to die once again.

"Now apologize."

"Okay. I'm sorry." You mumbled.

"What? I couldn't hear what you say?"

"I'm sorry!"

"To whom?"

"To Taehyung!"

"Say it in a full sentence!"

"You! Ugh!" You gritted your teeth and glared. "I'm sorry, Taehyung."

"Good. Now you can go brush your teeth, and Taehyung you can help me."

After brushing your teeth, you secretly glared at Taehyung. You never wanted this mosquito to come to your place and he made it look like you forced him to.

When Wendy's gone, you'll kill this leech again!

"Noona! The food's really good!"

Wendy smiled. "I know."

"Umm can you give me the recipe? I would like to make it as well."

"You cook as well! Oh my god, ___? Why didn't you bring this guy over here much before?"

You nervously laughed. Yeah, a vampire inside our home. Next time you should invite the werewolves home. You sarcastically thought. But on the outside, you said. "Sorry?"

"It's okay. Taehyung, where do you live?"

"Umm... at the very edge?"

"You live near the forest!?"

"Yeah, my s- I mean my dad had a plot over there and he wanted to move here for retirement."

"Oh, do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah, his name is Jungkook."

"Oh, is he annoying as well?"

"Wendy!" You yelled.

Taehyung shook his head. "No, he is very quiet. But he can get very annoying. You can sometimes hear him yell in his room at 2 am while playing Overwatch."

"Okay then. He and my sister would get along well."

"Wendy!"

"I'm teasing. Also, eat those vegetables!"

Seriously?! And now does she want to piss you off intentionally? Does she like seeing you pissed?!

"I don't like vegetables." You hissed.

"___, stop being a baby and eat them. I don't want to feed you."

You glared at her. Does she embarrass you intentionally, or does she have just the urge to embarrass you all the time? They were the same things, but whatever!

You stuffed your face with vegetables while keeping eye contact with her.

"Now, I'm done." You irritatedly said and dropped the plate in the sink hard. You stomped to your room after washing your hands and slammed the door shut, then flopped onto your bed.

God, that was embarrassing! She seriously treated you like a five-year-old in front of that leech!

Can't she just realize that you were old enough to decide shit?! She always had to bring your embarrassing things in front of strangers! You seriously wished to hit her with a chair!

Someone knocked on your door, and you saw it was Taehyung. "Hey."

"Hi. I'm sorry, my sister if she made you uncomfortable."

"It's okay. You want to ask me more questions?"

"Yeah."

You spent the entire morning asking Taehyung questions about the other world.

His sire was about a hundred years old, vampires were freaking smart, faes were pretty but can be dangerous, sirens do exist, unicorns were deadly and the other world was like the medieval fantasy world.

Then you asked a risky question. "Is there like a soulmate thing? You know there are a lot of young adult books based on 'mates' or 'soulmates' whatever. Does it exist? Is there like a pull towards that person?"

"Yeah. Werewolves have one, faes have one, vampires have one, everyone does. There are two types of soulmates; platonic and romantic.

"But it can vary from person to person. It can be a platonic soulmate or a romantic soulmate. Some people turn out to be lucky and have a platonic and romantic soulmate at the same time.

"We do feel a pull towards them but gradually, we know they are our soulmates."

"Oh, did you meet yours?"

He smiled. "Yes, he's my platonic soulmate. He's a fae called Jimin. A short person filled with angry energy."

You laughed. "He sounds cute."

"Yup."

"Do you think you have a romantic soulmate as well?"

He blinked, and the tip of his ears turned pink, but you didn't notice. "Yeah, I guess. Jungkook's already met his romantic soulmate."

"Ohh! Who's the lucky gu- I mean person?" You secretly crossed your fingers inside. You hoped his romantic soulmate would be your best friend. Please let his soulmate be my best friend!

He scratched the back of his neck. "Can't say. He'll be mad at me for saying it and won't talk to me for a week."

"Oh. I understand. When did he get converted?"

"He got converted a year before me and had gone through a lot of pain. Your family had suddenly forgotten all about you since you're a vampire. Even if he's younger than me, he was there for me the entire time even if we fought a lot."

"What was your family like?"

He forced a smile on his face. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Sorry."

"It's okay. It was hard to move on though, you had been raised by them and suddenly they don't remember you."

"I'm sorry for what happened. Even if me and Wendy argue a lot and my dad rarely comes home from his post, I'm sure I can't just walk away from all of it. I'd miss my dad and that witch as well."

"You admire your big sister a lot."

"Yeah. She's my big sister. She has done a lot of things that can be called great and I can't even eat my vegetables."

He laughed, and you found yourself smiling too. "I can't eat vegetables either. I have to force myself to eat them."

"Vampires eat greens as well?" You teased.

"Yeah. There are vegan vampires as well."

"What?"

"Yeah. They can use coconut water as a quick blood transfusion for humans, and some vampires drink it like a substitute for blood. I tasted it once and hated it."

You were awestruck. "Why are you so smart?"

"I don't know."

"Okay, one more question. Do you just freeze in the age when you're converted?"

"Nah. But we do stop aging when we are in our early twenties. Vampires are produced in two ways; through birth and biting so there are baby vampires as well and they can be a handful."

"Is it okay if you show me your fangs? It's okay if you don't want to."

"It's okay." He opened his mouth, and you saw two pointy teeth where the canines should be in his upper jaw.

"They are so long and sharp! How do you hide them?"

"I can hide them." With that, the fangs moved upwards quickly, making you flinch. You gasped, they looked like normal canines.

"You can control them!?"

"Yes. That's how I hide them."

"Does it hurt when they move upwards?"

"Nope."

A knock was heard. You opened the door and saw Wendy with her hair tied up. She looked over your shoulder and said. "Taehyung, your brother has come to pick you up."

"Eh? Jungkook came here?"

"Yeah." And she left. You fumbled with your sleeves. "Should I give you a bag for your clothes?"

"Yes, please. Should I return your clothes tomorrow?"

"No, it's okay if you keep them. You do look cute in them."

He blushed. "Thank you." 

----------

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.3K 125 6
The heartthrob of their high school,Kim taehyung falls is love with a new,simple girl who takes admission in his school. Taehyung who hates girl,gets...
21.5K 678 56
Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or even the greatest Avatar. But in my case...
671 58 7
seventeen ff a young innocent girl who was mistaken to be a spy what will happen after next....? SEVENTEEN JOSHUA FF sungcheol je...
21.6K 353 10
You are Y/N Sparrow, daughter of the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow. You create havoc across the Isle along with the VK's. You love your life on the...