Taken By The Enemy

By mollysue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. It's been four years since Olivia Clark destroyed her parents, saved the world, and be... More

Taken By The Enemy (Sequel To Rescue Me and Legend Of The White Wolf)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Author's Note

Chapter Ten

3.9K 147 7
By mollysue

Okay so....wow. It's taken me such a long time to write this chapter and I'm so sorry. I had a bit if writers block at first and didn't know where to go and so I had to talk to my sister and she helped me so thank you to her! This chapter is super long and it's long because of how long I made you guys wait for it. I'm sorry and hopefully this will make up for it!! Plus today is my birthday so think of it as a gift for all of my lovely fans for being here for me through all of my stories!! Anyway there's a little steamy part in this chapter! Just a warning! And don't forget to vote, fan and comment!! Thanks guys!!!

Chapter Ten

Mia's POV-

I sat on the floor and just stared at nothing. After Shawn told Olivia what happened I kind of went into a daze. I could faintly hear Shawn explaining exactly what was going on but I already knew what was going on.

Katherine was doing an exchange.

My eyes started glowing and both Olivia and Shawn went quiet.

"What do you see Mia?" Olivia whispered.

I felt her hand on my shoulder and she gasped.

~ Vision ~

Katherine entered a slightly darkened room through the window. I watched as she looked around the room. Then a flashlight was turned on and I gasped.

It was the twins room.

She slowly walked past all of the cribs and past the playpen where Neomi, Victoria and Anastasia were all playing. Then she quickly walked out of their room and into the hallway. I watched as she took an immediate right and then another immediate right, going into the boys' room. She smiled when she found Gale and Mikie playing on the floor with trucks and army men. They didn't even notice her watching them like a hawk watches her prey. I wanted to scream at them to run, hide, anything.

Just then Gale turned around making Mikie look up. They both looked up at Katherine and Gale moved in front of Mikie in a protective stance. Katherine giggled to herself and looked at Gale.

"Your the evil lady." Gale said, his facing becoming a mask of anger.

She looked down at Gale with pretend sadness.

"I'm not evil Gale. I'm good. Why would you say that?"

His tiny hands curled into fists.

"You took our mommys!! Give them back!!" He yelled.

She tsked at Gale and leaned over.

"I'm sorry Galeypoo but I can't do that. Your mommy did something bad and now she must be punished."

Gale shook his head no.

"Now Gale I need your friend to come with me."

Gale shook his head fiercely.

"Your not taking Mikie anywhere!! He has to stay here!" He yelled.

Katherine growled angrily causing Mikie to cower behind Gale. She reached forward and snatched Gale's arm in her hand, digging her nails deep into his skin. His arm started to bleed and I could feel mine start to bleed as well. He didn't show any fear or any pain.

"I'll make you a deal." Gale whispered.

Katherine's mood changed and she looked at Gale with new interest.

"A deal?"

I watched as Gale nodded. I could see, in his eyes, an abnormal glint of maturity. He was acting like an adult not a six year old which was...abnormal.

"Mhm. A deal. A switch."

An exchange. No Gale don't!

"Bring my baby brother back and take me instead."

I watched as Katherine looked at Gale thoughtfully. She smiled at him and let go of his arm which continued to drip blood. My stomach was churning.

"Well. I wasn't expecting this but....it'll have to do."

She grabbed Gale's hand.

"Deal." She whispered.

Suddenly Shawn appeared next to Katherine with a bundle in his arms. Shawn put Tucker on the ground next to Mikie and backed away from them, disappearing. Katherine grabbed Gale's arm, dragging him away from Mikie. Mikie walked forward.

"Wait. Gale-"

"Micheal can you do me a favor?" Katherine asked in a sweet voice.

Mikie looked towards Katherine.

"Tell your Uncle that I'm back. And that I'll be in touch." She said and then they were gone.

Mikie started yelling for Ethan and Dakota. I could hear them running up the stairs and then...

~ End Of Vision ~

Olivia removed her hand from my shoulder and I stood up, anger vibrating through my core. I turned around and looked at Shawn. My eyes were glowing a brilliant red as I walked towards him.

"You took my baby. You brought Gale here!!!" I screamed.

The window shattered into pieces. Shawn started to back away from me as I walked closer to him, his hands up in surrender.

"Mia try and understand-"

"Understand?? You took my baby!!!" I screamed.

My hair was floating around in the air as an invisible breeze blew through the room. Olivia was somewhere behind me, a safe distance away.

Good idea, I thought.

I turned my attention back to Shawn.

"Where is he?" I asked as calmly as I could.

I was still glowing. I couldn't control it. Shawn didn't answer me.

"I'm sorry Mia but I can't-"

I lifted Shawn off the ground with my mind and floated him towards me. I grabbed a handful of his shirt and pulled his face inches from my own.

"Where. Is. He." I growled.

He stared into my eyes and I stared back.

"Put me down." He whispered.

My hand tightened around his shirt.

"Where is he!!?!!" I screamed.

"Put me down and I'll go get him." He whispered.

I stared into his eyes for a few more moments and slowly put him down on the ground.

"Now let me go." Shawn whispered.

I slowly let go of his shirt and he backed a few steps away from me.

"I suggest you calm down. You'll scare the shit out of your son if he sees you like that."

"Go get him and then I'll calm down." I growled at Shawn.

He sighed and turned around, walking out of the room. I just stood there and tried to calm down.

"Mia think of Ethan." Olivia's voice whispered silently behind me.

A tear slid down my cheek.

"Why did this have to happen to us Olivia?" I whispered.

Please calm down, Olivia said in my head.

I took a deep breath and wiped my face off when I heard footsteps coming. I waited for Shawn to enter the room with Gale but wasn't expecting the third person.

Katherine walked in, a smirk stretching across her face.

"How does it feel Mia?"

"Get out of here Katherine." I whispered.

She chuckled.

"Come on! Tell me how it feels to have your family ripped to shreds!"

"Get out!!!" I screamed at her.

I could feel Gale's eyes on me and a tear escaped.

"I don't have to."

I turned to Katherine and gave her a death glare. I flitted to her so I was standing in front of her before anyone else could move. My hand was around her throat and I pinned her against the wall.

"When all this is over, I will kill you." I growled.

She was clawing at my hand which was blocking her airway.

"You bitch."

I let go of her and she dropped to the floor. She gasped for breath and I turned around and walked over to Shawn. Gale was staring at me in awe.

"Baby?" I whispered.

"Momma? Is that...you?" He whispered.

I nodded as a tear slid down my cheek. He started crying.

"Momma!!"

He tried to wiggle from Shawn's arms but he wouldn't let him go.

"Let me go!" He yelled.

Shawn looked at me sadly and held onto Gale tighter.

"I'm sorry but- ow!"

Suddenly Shawn dropped Gale and he fell to the floor. He stopped right before he collided with the ground. Olivia set him on the ground gently and he ran to me.

"Momma, momma!"

I hugged him to my chest tightly and looked him over. He had claw marks on his arm and blood dried to his arms and clothes. I looked to where Katherine was and saw she had disappeared. Shawn was getting himself up off the floor where he fell.

"Your kid just electrocuted me." He mumbled.

My brows furrowed but I didn't say anything.

"Tell your mother if she touches any of my kids again I'll rip her throat out and this time I won't spare her sorry ass." I growled.

He nodded and started to walk out.

"And Shawn?"

I was finally calm and was actually able to think straight. He turned around.

"Hm?"

"Can you please get me a first aid kit and some new clothes for Gale." I whispered.

He nodded and walked out, the door slamming closed behind him. The glass wall was already put back in place and Olivia was sitting at the table. I sighed and carried Gale over to the table and sat him in the third chair.

Hey Mia? Shawn's voice rang in my head.

Hm? I asked.

Thanks for asking nicely.

Ethan's POV-

I took a deep breath. I needed to calm down and try and calm Mia down.

After I found Mikie in Gale's room with Tucker I had a vision. The first vision I've ever had. It was of what happened, basically an explanation of the blood on the carpet.

Now my whole body was completely glowing and I was fighting against my wolf who wants to escape so bad. I walked out of the boys room and into the bedroom, sitting on my chair.

Deep breaths Ethan. Think about Mia.

I slowly was able to calm down. I just sat there and stared at the wall in front of me.

Suddenly, I burst into tears. I felt so empty and lost. Everything was out of control, my family, my pack, it's all falling apart.

What am I supposed to do?

It's all my fault.

I knew I shouldn't have left her here while I went to the stupid bar.

Someone knocked on the door and I took a deep breath, wiping my face off.

"Hold on a minute."

I managed to calm myself down and told whoever it was to come in. Samuel walked through the door.

"Hey man. You holdin' up?" He whispered even though it was quite obvious.

"I'm trying." I whispered.

He came over and patted my back.

"I know man. I know."

Just those words leaving his mouth made me start crying all over again. I know I may seem like a major bitch right now but you have no idea how terrible it feels when you realize that it's your fault that your mate is missing.

Your pregnant mate and your oldest son.

Samuel just supported me as I cried. Eventually though my crying subsided to hiccups and Samuel was sitting next to me.

"We'll get her back man. Don't worry." He whispered.

I nodded and sighed.

"But right now, your pack and your kids need you." He whispered.

I nodded again and looked over at him.

"What are we gonna do?" I whispered.

"We're going to follow through on the plan. We're going to search through those woods. Tonight. We'll all go in pairs, one in human form and the other in wolf form. And we'll have two people stay here with the kids."

"Not Mikie." A new voice said from the doorway.

We looked up and saw Dakota standing in the doorway.

"Mikie wants to come with us and help find Gale. He won't sleep until we find him." Dakota informed us as he walked in the room.

I could hear everyone in the backyard with Fredrick practicing their fighting skills.

"When do we leave?" I whispered.

"The girls are cooking dinner now. I say about 6." Samuel said.

Just then Jake walked in.

"An Alpha/Beta meeting and I wasn't invited?"

We all chuckled.

"It wasn't an actual meeting. We're talking about the plan tonight." Dakota informed his Beta.

I watched as all three of them started talking and laughing with each other and I sighed to myself. It must be nice to be able to relax like they can.

"Cheer up man. It looks like your about to attend a funeral." Jake joked.

I looked up at him seriously and everyone got serious.

"Look E we all know you miss her man. We all do. Do you know how lost we all feel? All of us."

I looked over to Samuel and Dakota for confirmation. They both nodded at Jake's statement. I sighed.

"I miss her guys. I feel like I can't do anything. Why did I have to go to that bar?" I whispered.

They all stayed quiet.

"Boys!! Dinner!!" Grace's voice sang from downstairs.

We all sighed and trudged down the stairs. If I hadn't gone to that bar it would be Mia yelling that instead, I thought.

Grace's POV-

I couldn't stop frowning. Ever since Mia's disappearance all of the boys were frowning.

Constantly.

Even Samuel who just days ago was so excited to be having our first pup. Now he's in a state between depression and confusion.

All of the boys are.

I watched as the boys all sat at the table next to their mates. Sophie and Sierra tried starting a conversation but the boys would only nod or grunt in replies. When I saw them picking at their food I stomped my foot on the ground.

I have got to stop this.

If Mia were here and it were me missing she wouldn't let them act like this, especially my mate. I guess it's always the women who gotta take action.

I marched into the dining room and got up onto the table so I was standing on it. Everyone went silent and stared at me in shock.

"Grace honey what are you doing? Get down from there." Samuel said, reaching for my wrist.

I snatched it away.

"No. I would like to say something while I have everyone's attention and you guys aren't like walking vegetables." I growled.

They all stared at me.

"I know all of you miss Mia and Olivia and Gale. I do too. But for Godsakes stop acting like this!" I yelled, pounding my foot on the table.

All of their eyes widened and I even had Ethan's attention now.

"You guys are acting like they fucking died!"

"Grace language!" Samuel interrupted.

I sent him a warning glare and he shut up.

"They're still alive. Whether any of you believe it or not. I believe that all of them are fine. In fact I think that Mia's probably scaring the shit out of all of them. Mia and Olivia are strong, stronger than anybody I've ever met. And do you know what? If it had been me that was taken by the enemy I wouldn't want you guys to be moping around like this, especially my own mate. No, I'd want you to stay strong and keep your hope. I'd want you to search high and low for me, I'd want you to make me proud to call you my family, my pack. I wouldn't want you to sit here, like your zombies and feel sorry for me. I would want you to fight for me, to find me. This has to stop. Now." I said, pounding my foot on the table again.

They all stared at me and then looked at each other. Just then Ethan stood up. He stared at me with a hard gaze and then nodded silently.

"Our Luna is right." He whispered.

I stayed silent.

"Moping around like this isn't going to help us find Mia or Olivia or Gale. In fact if we don't get our act together it may take us longer to find them or figure out exactly what the enemy wants. We need to stop this because its not helping them. Grace is right."

I looked at Ethan gratefully and he smiled at me. The first smile I've seen from him since Mia was taken.

I smiled and nodded.

"Welcome to finally being Luna!" Nick joked.

Everyone chuckled and I smiled. Samuel helped me down from the table and carried me into the kitchen bridal style.

"Where on earth did that come from?" He whispered, looking down at me in awe.

I shrugged.

"I was just tired of everybody looking so depressed and confused. They needed a pick-me-up and who better to give them one then me? Since the Alpha Females aren't here....someone's gotta do it..." I whispered.

He smiled and brought his face closer to mine.

"Have I ever told you how proud I am to be your mate?" He whispered.

I blushed and shook my head no.

"Well I am. I'm proud to call you mine." He whispered.

I smiled and pulled his face down to mine, kissing him softly.

"I love you Sammie."

He smiled at his nickname. I gave it to him a long time ago. When we first got together. Thanks to Mia. He smiled.

"I love you more Gracie." He whispered and pressed his lips to mine.

Samantha's POV-

I went up to my room and sat at the desk which was used for make up and brushing your hair. I looked at my reflection in the mirror; at my red hair which wasn't really mine. I sighed and stood up, walking into the bathroom with the little box in my hand. I got my hair wet and put the dye in my hair, watching some of it go down the drain. I wrapped a towel around my head and waited for my hair to dry before taking the towel off.

I didn't look in the mirror.

I heard people's silverware clinking against their dishes as they ate dinner and I grabbed my hairbrush. Pulling it through my hair, I got all of the knots out before even daring to look at myself in the mirror. I took a deep breath and moved in front of the mirror.

I gasped.

I looked like my normal self.

Like Olivia.

My eyes were bright blue and my hair was back to it's original black color; the color it had been before I dyed it red.

I looked like my twin and yet...I was still me.

There was a knock on the door but I didn't answer. I was too speechless at my own reflection. I heard the door open.

"Sam babe what's-"

I heard Jake's voice stop and I turned to face him. He was staring at me with wide eyes.

"You-your..."

I nodded.

"You look just like...."

"I told you were twins." I whispered.

My heart was starting to hurt. I could feel everyone's sadness, it was just radiating throughout the whole house.

Their sadness on top of my own was crushing me. My heart was broken and I felt like nothing without my twin. No one knew this. Jake must've known though because when I looked at him again he had this heart-renching frown on his face. He walked forward and ran his thumb across my cheek, wiping off a tear that I hadn't even noticed.

"Sammy...." He whispered.

Another fell down my face and he pulled me to him. I started crying.

"Angel don't cry. I know you miss her, we all do but you have to stay strong. Not only can she feel Dakota's feelings but she can feel yours too. You just gotta hold on babe. Hold on to her feelings and emotions tightly and don't let go." He whispered in my ear.

I nodded and slowly stopped crying. Hiccups started to escape from in between my lips and Jake chuckled, leaning back to look at me. He smiled.

"Your hiccups are so cute." He whispered.

I blushed and hiccuped again.

"They are not." I mumbled, embarrassed.

"Are too. They're all high-pitched and adorable."

I gasped and backed away until I was sitting in the middle of our bed, crossing my legs and pouting.

"Are not!"

He started walking towards me.

"Are too." He whispered.

"Are not!" I argued back.

He got on the bed and started crawling towards me, his eyes watching me like a hawk watches his prey.

"Are too." He growled playfully.

I shook my head and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Nope I totally, one hundred and ten percent disa...."

Jake had me laying down on my back now and he was hovering above me. I closed the door with my mind, making it slam for good measure and locked it. He chuckled, grinning at me like a Cheshire Cat.

"Now what were you saying?" He whispered.

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, twisting my fingers into his hair so I had a great grip of his head.

"Shut up and kiss me." I whispered and pulled his head to mine.

He growled deep within his chest as he slid his tongue into my mouth, his taste an explosive sweetness which made me feel ten times better. Our legs got tangled together on the bed as his hand traveled up my thighs, up my dress. He slowly started pulling my dress up my body, trailing the tips of his fingers against my sides. When he reached my ribcage I started squirming underneath him and had to push him away.

"Stop that tickles!"

He chuckled at me and I realized that when I pushed him back he ripped my dress off of me so I was only in my bra and panties. I blushed a fluorescent red and he smirked.

"Damn girl. Haven't changed a bit. In fact I think you got more beautiful since the last time I saw you this naked." He teased.

My face got impossibly redder. He chuckled and his smirk grew. I got on my hands and knees and leaned towards him.

"I'm sorry sir but I'm off limits." I teased, sticking my tongue out.

His smirk fell and he stared at me, his eyes traveling up and down my body. I could see his eyes shifting from their normal red to black.

Mine were probably doing the same.

He growled.

"I don't think so."

And I was suddenly pinned to the bed. He chuckled and leaned down pressing his lips to mine. When he pulled away I slipped his shirt off and he smiled. I smiled and looked up at my wonderful mate and husband. He was right. All I can do is stay strong for my twin.

All any of us can do is stay strong.

Stay strong and hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 2.9K 60
Lied to, back stabbed, toyed with, beaten, abused, cheated, unloved, betrayed, lost, hurt. This is how Rose feels every day. She turns sixteen in a f...
48.3K 1.7K 14
short story !! Disclaimer: this is super cringey, I wrote it when I was like 14 sooo, but they've all been edited and now they're (a bit) better ?? H...
5.3K 1K 47
Ethan of Pure Blood Pack is separated from his parents at a young age. Now at 21, he is determined to reunite with them. But to do so he must elimina...
770K 16.8K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...