Their kitten (Vee Poly Bxb)

Por Larrysmytherapy

BEWARE!!!- THIS IS BOOK ONE OF TWO! THIS PART LEAVES OFF AS A CLIFFHANGER AND WILL BE CONTINUED LATER IN THE... Mais

1-Bumping into twins
2-Home?
3-In the way
4-Secrets
5-Meeting the twins' family
6-Breakfast and Jealousy
7-Trusting Them
8-Run Away?
9-Learning and Getting Help
10-Make up and Nervous
11-Uh oh!
13-Explanation and solution of panic/Date
14-Love?
15-Mistake?
16-Content
17-More About Them
18-Big thing/Waterfall
19-Welp...
20-Study!
21-Full of Stress
22-Meeting the pack is stressful!
23-Meeting
24-Waterfall
25-In heat and aftercare
26-Little Space day
27-Little Accident
28- A twist in the plans
29-Finally Settled
30-The plan;)
31-New Alphas and Luna
32-Scarlett's Day
33-Scarlett's Day/Part 2, Admitting
34-Everyone Needs A Lil Reassurance Now and Then
35-"I-... What?"
36-Surprise!
Thank you! <3
New story update!

12-After

3.7K 93 35
Por Larrysmytherapy

Matthew's POV :)

I wake up in our bed with the twins, Ashton facing me and Andrew laying up against my back, both snoring. Something I adore but damn are they loud. I sigh and smile, admiring Ashton's features. Well, that's until I remember what had happened, my smile quickly fading. Oh my, I must have scared the shit out of both of them, I attempt to muffle my whimper by biting my lip as I get shoved into my thought. I look down at my hands to see bandages wrapped around them, probably covering the damage my nails did.

I miss my sister so much, I know she wouldn't want me to whine about her dead and mope about it all my life but it scared me a lot. The scene was horrific and I guess smelling the scents of the wolves again just set me off into a spiral.

I slowly slip from their arms and put the pillows from under my head in their arms, one each. Then I turn and go to the dresser, raiding their clothes. I'm grateful for these two saving me from my car and this family taking me in, taking care of me, and welcoming me. It feels nice being wanted.

I smile, grabbing one of Andrew's shirts, one of Ashton's adjustable sweats, and a pair of boxers and socks from my own section. See, even though I have clothes of my own now, thanks to Isabella, I still like wearing the twins' clothes to walk around in. They make me feel small and protected.

I walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind me as I set the clothes on the counter, and start up the shower. I quickly undress before gently taking the bandages off my hands and seeing as I heal decently fast, I'm not very surprised to only be met with scars. They only add the serval other moon-shaped scars on my palm. I grab a towel and hand it on the hood next to the shower, stepping in a moment later and closing the shower doors. I let out a low moan as the hot water hits my skin once I'm under the showerhead, letting my mind clear.

Once my hair is wet enough, I squirt some strawberry-scented, Ashton's, shampoo onto my hand and scrub it into my hair, making it all soapy before rinsing it out, repeating with the conditioner. Once I'm done washing my hair, I grab the hot cocoa-scented, Andrew's, body wash and slowly scrub it over my body. Though midway through scrubbing my body I hear the bathroom door open causing me to let out a gasp of surprise.

Did I not lock the door?

"Hello?" I semi-shout out of the shower, trying to be loud enough for the other person to hear me. The shower doors are glass ones so I'm scared of someone seeing something but thank the goddess it's foggy as hell. Though I rub a little bit at the fogginess of the glass to try and see who it is.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Kitten, I didnt hear the water going until I opened the door, I just really have to pee." Andrew's soft voice echoes in the bathroom, apologetically.

I only let out a little sigh and shrug, though he can't see me. "It's okay, go ahead! Just don't piss yourself," I remark, smirking as I laugh then smile to myself as I shake my head.

Then I hear some sniffing as he's going to the bathroom, "are you using my cocoa body wash love?" He asks, voice full of amusement.

"Maybeeeeee," I say back only hearing him laugh in response.

"It's okay, it's adorable when you use my stuff," he says sounding, once again, amused. Thankfully he can't see my face cause it's more than likely beet red.

Just then I hear another knock on the door and it opens seconds later. Ugh! "Is there a party in here and I wasn't invited?" Ashton asks with a playfully hurt tone and most like the same emotional facial expression. I then hear scattering around and then the toilet lid closing.

"No you idiot, I had to go to the bathroom and didnt hear Matthew in the shower," I hear Andrew remark before a slapping sound echoes in the room. Assuming Andrew hit Ashton upside the head, I giggle at them and fondly shake my head. These two, I swear.

I hear footsteps come slower to the outside of the shower, making me nervous and tense up as the person knocks on the glass door. "Yes?" I ask nervously, biting down on my lip.

"Can I come in with you Kitten?" Ashton asks with a cocky voice, making me fully stop, including my brain.

"Uhhh, I-I, Uhh," I don't know what to say, only stuttering falling from my lips.

Then Andrew mumbles, "Idiot!" then I heard a yelp as I hear one of them, presumably Ashton's, feet dragging behind them.

THESE GUYS!!!

I hear the door slam and lock then footsteps coming near me once more as I rinse off my body under the showerhead. "I'm sorry about him, Boo. He only asked that cause he's cocky and joking. I don't want you uncomfortable and we will wait until you're ready Love," he says as I turn the water off.

I open the sliding door slightly to reach out and grab the towel so I can wrap it around my waist. Once the towel is secured around my waist, I open the door all the way and step out, pecking his lips. "It's okay, I'm already used to his cockiness. I was just, I guess you can say, stuck," I pause, looking down at my feet for a moment before looking back at him. "On what to say of course but I'm okay," I say with an embarrassed laugh following.

"Okay baby, I'll leave now so you can get dressed," he says, leaving a peck on the side of my neck and smiling. My face starts to feel hotter, if possible, as he walks toward the door and opens it but he stops in his tracks for a moment turning to look at me. "Oh, two things! You look really stunning," he says, giving me a wink before continuing, "and two, we wanna take you on a date in a little while. You can dress however you wanna, you're perfect either way." He says, turning and walking out of the bathroom with a smile, closing the door as he leaves.

I let a squeal pass through my lips as I smile to myself. A DATE!?!? I've never been on one and I'm about to go on one with not one but two amazing guys! Maybe I should just dress like how I was planning? He said it would be okay no matter how I dress. Where are they taking me?

Oh my, I'm super excited and nervous! Ughhh! I literally live in the same house as them and I'm fucking nervous about a date? Am I wired for that? Maybe, I don't know.

'Okay okay, calm down, calm down, calm down! Matthew, CALM THE HELL DOWN!' I repeat in my head, huffing out a huff, 'Fuck. It's okay Matthew, it's okay. Calm down.'

I take a deep breath and keep a smile on my face as I slip my underwear on and then Ashton's sweats, tightening them before pulling Andrew's shirt, which is oversized for my body which I love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I'm done finally fangirling I smile, walk out of the bathroom, and look around the room. I spot the twins sitting on the bed, engaged on their phones so badly that they don't even notice I came out of the bathroom. 'Well then, that makes me feel sooo happy,' I think as I roll my eyes. Meanies. I just decide to take that as my chance to leave out the door and go downstairs, immediately being greeted with a hug from Estella.

That causes me to giggle as I pick her up, setting her on my hip. "Hey, sweetheart! How are you, Princess?" I ask with a smile as she giggles and hugs me around my neck.

"I'm otay, what 'bout you M? You were deeply sleeping when they brought you home," she says in a worried tone, a little frown placed on her lips.

I look at her with a pout, "I am just fine princess, no need to worry okay? I was just," I pause for a minute, thinking of an excuse. "Tired," I say with a soft smile and she hugs me once more before squirming out of my arms and running into the living room.

"Hey Sweetie, How are you doing? Are the boys taking care of you?" Isabella says from behind me, making me jump about a mile out of my skin, almost giving me a heart attack.

"Oh my gosh, Is!" I say as I place a hand on my chest making her laugh as I continue. "You scared the hell out of me, you're sneaky. But uh yeah, I'm alright. Good, actually and they're taking care of me, they want to take me on a date today but right now they are stuck in their phones." I say, a little upset but I wipe the expression off my face.

"Oooo, Ho intenzione di battere loro il culo!! (I'm gonna Beat their asses)" She says making me laugh and grab her shoulder.

"No no, It's okay," I say, amusement seeping into my voice as I laugh.

"Wait, you can understand Italian?" She says in surprise only making me want to laugh harder but I swallow it down long enough to answer her.

"Sì signora, parlo un italiano fluente. (Yes ma'am, I speak fluent Italian)" I say, letting a little laugh pass, "I actually wanna go visit Scar, can you tell the boys if they come looking for me, Bella? Pleaseee!"

"Of course but Nessuna promessa che non si faranno masticare il culo con una scarpa prima del tuo ritorno!! (No promises they won't have the asses chewed out with a shoe before you get back!!)" That just makes me shake my head and giggle.

"Okay Bella, they're your sons but just remember they have a date to bring me on so go easy on them until then," I say as I open the front door and start to walk out. "Bye, everyone! See you guys in a little while!" I yell throughout the house, walking out and closing the door before I shift and run into the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smile as I shift back and know of Scarlett's front door. A couple of seconds later the door opens, revealing Damen behind it and a light smile on his face. "Hi?" I say hesitantly, not knowing if he's still upset with the whole mate situation.

"Hey son, come in. I'll go fetch Scar," he says as he lets me in. I walk over to the kitchen and sit on a stool, waiting for Scarlett.

"MATHEEEWWWW!!!" I hear Scarlett squeal as she runs at me from the hall, making me turn and laugh, holding my waiting arms out for her.

"SCARLETTTT!!" I mockingly squeal back and she runs into my arms, hugging me tightly.

"So how are you? How did everything go? Tell me everything!" She excitedly says with a smile but once I start to frown, remembering what happened yesterday, her beautiful smile fades away. "What's wrong? What happened bubby?"

"The wolves that attacked Liz are a part of the pack Scar. I smelt their scents then freaked and ran out, everyone now knows that I'm both the Alpha's mate and soon-to-be Luna and now they all know I'm a Neko. I fucked everything up." I whimper, "I ran and ran until the twins stopped me then I relived all of it again until I finally blacked out. Though, I'm okay now," I say truthfully to her, showing her my palms. I never could lie to her so she always gets the truth she wants.

"Oh my god, Hunny, I'm so sorry," she says with sympathetic eyes and hugs me tightly once more.

"Scar, I'm okay, I came here to tell you something else! They are taking me on a date today!" I say with a little squeal and she jumps up and down from where she stands.

"Yayyy! Where? When?" She quickly rambles, making me giggle.

"Calm down girly and I don't know just yet. I guess it's a surprise," I say as I bite my lip.

"Okay, welllll, we need to get you something to wear for it!"

"Wait what? I'm going in this!" I never liked trying hard for anything to be honest plus they don't care what I come in.

"Huh? You can't do that, Sweats and a t-shirt for your first date? You need jeans at least."

"Ughhh! Fine, let's go get some jeans but this is Andrew's shirt and I'm wearing it. That's final!"

"Fine, you can wear loverboy number one's shirt!" I smile at her calling him that but also laugh. What the hell goes through this woman's mind?

"Loverboy number one?"

"Yes, Andrew is Lover boy number one and Ashton is number two."

"I facepalm and shake my head as I laugh. "Let's go crazy lady. I'm only going to be here for a little while, I don't know when they are taking me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just search through two shops but we don't find anything to wear so I finally talk her into just letting me stay in this. I know what you're probably thinking, why do I have to talk her into letting me? Well, because she's persistent, and if I didnt, she'd forcefully change my clothes. She is stubborn.

Once we get back to her house, she sits on the bed and I look in her mirror, situating my hair before looking at her. "How do I look?" I ask, causing her to jump up and get giddy.

"Perfect!" She squeals, making me giggle a bit.

"But you wanted me to change my outfit and now I look perfect?"

"Hey hey, listen! I didnt think you don't look perfect in that but I just thought you should dress up more. I see how much you don't want to so I let it slide, don't make me pull out one of my skinny jeans to slap on you!" She threatens, making me playfully gulp at her.

"I have to go now Scar! I'll come by later tonight or tomorrow Girly," I say, causing her to frown.

"Okayyy," she slumps out and pouts but then it's quickly replaced with a smile. "I'm walking you over there so you don't have to shift and ruin your amazing hair. Plus I'm the one that has to give you away," she fake sniffles and I shake my head at her antics.

"Okay, just be nice Scar," I say as we start to walk towards the door and she squeals.

I laugh, walking out the door and closing it behind us. Scar starts to crouch down, "Hop on buddy!" I smile and happily take the opportunity, jumping onto her back. She can lift a lot so my weight of 96 pounds isn't anything for her to lift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Once we arrive in front of the house I jump off her back and run to the doorstep and open the door. "Come on Scar, I want you to meet their parents and little sister," I say and she starts to walk in behind me. I feel as excited as a 4-year-old pulling their parents to candy, ice cream, and toy shops. We walk into the kitchen and see Isabella talking to Hayden and Hunter with Estella on her lap. Estella hears and sees me so she turns around and yells my name.

"Mattttttyyyy!" Then she jumps up from Isabella's arms and runs to me as the three turn around with soft smiles on their faces.

"Hey, Ella!"

"This must be the amazing Scarlett! It's very nice to finally meet you, Scarlett. I'm sorry for what my very immature son did, he's just very protective na possessive." Isabella says with a little smile and that causes Scar to laugh.

"Hi, Ma'am, I've heard so much about all of you. Especially you Estella," Scar coos in response and giggles as Estella hides her head in my neck shyly.

"I went to say hi and talk to her for a bit and she wanted to walk me over, I didnt think you would mind," I say and Hayden shakes his head.

"Of course, we don't mind at all! I'm going to go tell the twins you're back, I'll be right back." Hayden says and goes up the stairs. Maybe about a minute or so later we hear two sets of feet running toward the stairs and coming down the stairs as I giggle.

"Here they come," I say as I pass Estella to Bella so she wouldn't get hurt from being tackled by the twins who come to me and almost suffocates me. As they hug me, I start to hear a low, possessive growl from the side Ashtons on but before I could, Isabella hits the back of his head.

"Ouch! With the way you guys keep hitting me in the head, I'mma get brain damage!" Ashton playfully growls but it wipes off as soon as Isabella starts to scold him.

"Hey, if you stopped being such a culo o un tonto (ass or a dumbass) you wouldn't get a knock on the head so watch it! You know what happened last time, calm it, Ashton. You need to be nice to her, she's a sweetheart!" She said making Ashton whimper.

"I'm sorry, Just don't down like the idea of a historical enemy of us being around my mate." Ashton huffs out, looking at Scarlett. I pull back from the twins, shocked at what Ashton just said.

"Well, he still accepts you as a mate after what he found out so I don't wanna hear it." Scar hisses, making me tense up and look at her with wide eyes.

I HAVEN'T TOLD THEM YET AND SHE JUST SAID SOMETHING INDICATING THE INCIDENT! Shit! I mean I can't blame her cause she didnt know but fuck!

"What do you mean? What does she mean by that Mattehw?" Andrew says with a little look of hurt in his eyes. I whine a bit and go to hug him so he squeezes me tightly, letting out a sigh.

Scar's eyes widen while looking at me, not catching on that I haven't told them so she excuses herself to leave. "Hey, I'm going to go now, guys. I have to get home to my parents but it was very nice meeting you all! Bye, bub. Remember, come by later, and have fun." She says then she's gone while I'm stuck in this now tense room. Once the doors shut I'm stuck in the middle of the kitchen with everyone's eyes on me. I'm frozen, standing there just at loss for words. How do I tell them that two of their pack member killed my sister?

"Kitten," Ashton says in a dominating tone, making a shiver go up my back as I turn toward him. "What did she mean by 'after you found out?'" He says in more of a statement than a question which makes me quiver and want to curl into a ball and sob.

"I-I, I um. Nothing, you won't believe me." I admit with a little whimper, sitting down on a stool say at the island counter.

"Estella, please go to your room, right now," Bella says and their 4-year-old nods and goes running up the stairs to her room, leaving me, the twins, and their parents in the room.

"Baby boy, why wouldn't we believe you? Of course, we'll believe you," Andrew says in a soft voice, kneeling in front of me and setting a hand on my fidgeting ones. "You can tell us anything."

I start to cry and try not to let out a sob as Bella rubs my back, noticing I need comfort. "Y-you know what happened yesterday? I-it wasn't for j-just any r-reason," I stutter out. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

874K 23.9K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...
122K 5.1K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
30.4K 726 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
39.2K 1.8K 28
READ BOOK ONE : "MY MATE.....IS A NERD?" FIRST Book 6 of "My Mate...." series " You've read the story of Beau and Derek but now it's time for you to...