Love Game (Alice In Borderlan...

By Sery-Chan

Basically, I'm obsessed with this show And my ADHD is hyper fixating these are ×readers, and ×readers only(s... More

Beginning Info
Nicknames
[A Little More] Niragi Suguru
They Walk In on You Changing
Jealousy Levels
How You Know They're Jealous
What Drives With Them Are Like
How They Feel About Kids
[Hide] Chishiya Shuntaro
If You Got Pregnant
Give Me a Kiss
You Two as Conversations I've had with my best friends
You Two As Conversations I've Had With My Best friends PT.2
Words and Songs Representing Your Relationship
Voting For Chapters
Losing You [Arisu Ryōhei]
Innocence [Niragi Suguru]
[Quality Time] Arisu Ryōhei
[Keep Talking] Last Boss/Takatora Samura
[Deja Vu] Arisu Ryohei
[Stay High] Karube Daikichi
Texts From Them
Texts From Them Pt.2
[Guys My Age] Niragi Suguru
You Two As Conversations I've Had With My Friends Pt.5
Slow Dancing in The Dark
Idea
[Pragma] Chishiya Shuntarou
[Agápe] Last Boss/Takatora Samura
[Ludus] Niragi Suguru
[ Love Older Than Time ] Chishiya Shuntaro
Ghost Hunting
[Make A Wish] Niragi Suguru
[Burnt Out]
[Childish] Niragi Suguru
[Deception] Niragi Suguru
WIP List
[ Sugar And Spice Not So Nice ] Niragi Suguru
Hatter Troubles
Stealing Their Clothes Pt. 1
hi
[Racing to Confess]
[Nothing Holding Me Back] Chota Segawa
[Racing to Confess Pt.2]
More Ideas. Because I can
[Hide and Seek]
When They Accidentally Hurt You
[Help] Niragi Suguru
[No Doubt] Niragi Suguru
[Savior] Karube Daikichi
Wild Things [Highschool! Niragi Suguru]
[Irresponsibly Stupidly Loosing You] Niragi Suguru
Fixing my prior mistake (so dramatic)
When they Accidentally Hurt You Pt. 2
[Shy] Arisu Ryōhei
Soy Tuya, Je Suis à Vous [ Chishiya Shuntarou]
Dear Chishiya Lovers..
Maid Café
A funny thing bc writing is hard and it 3 am
Guys....
Goddess [Enji Matsushita]
Déjalos Que Miren [Niragi Suguru]
I'll Find You[Chishiya Shuntarou]
Dragging You guys
Can't Leave Him [Enji Matsushita]
Mutual Obsession [Banda Sunato]
What They Smell Like
Can't Wait Can You? [Enji Matsushita]
Couple Tropes that Describe You
Control [Enji Matsushita]
Makeout [Enji Matsushita]
A/N please don't hate me-
Nicknames Pt. 2
I need attention A/N
How They See You Through Poetry
Smile [Kyuma Ginji]
How They View You Through Poetry Pt. 2
Plants [Aguni Morizono]
A/N
WIP's
Very important
How they look at you
[Chishiya Shuntarou]Between the Stars and the Earth
Semi important A/N
AHHHH
Library Love [Byakuya Togami]

[ Heathers ] Niragi Suguru

2.1K 27 12
By Sery-Chan

It's mainly Niragi, but there's a lot going on, so for some background: You are a theater kid. But, you have to be intimidating in the games.

This is funny? But also kind of cringe😆

You hummed, walking towards your favorite room at the Beach after your patrol. It was late at night, and most people were sleeping, partying, or militants on patrol. No one else except Hatter really went there, so you assumed tonight would be no different.

You opened the side door softly, entering the room, and flicking on the lights. It echoed in the room, and you smiled. It was the last bit of normalcy left in your life.

A few days ago, Hatter had taken you here, and shown you the theater inside the hotel. It reminded you of when you were in your theater program back in high school, so you found yourself constantly going back.

"I wonder what I should do this time? Be More Chill? Hamilton? Dear Eva- Heathers!" You thought outloud, reading through sheet music. You smiled, remembering the musical, and laughed at the thought of when you guys did it back in high school. You had played Heather Duke, and honestly enjoyed it. Although, the girl who played Veronica was incredibly rude, and actually got sick the day before the performance. Karma, the greatest and baddest bitch of all.

You hummed to yourself, cleaning up the backstage area. It hadn't been in usage, so it was dusty, and it needed some cleaning. You picked up a broom, and began to sweep.

Niragi hadn't been planning on doing anything after his patrols. He thought he would just head back to his room. But something was urging him to head to the place he found. It was a theater area at the back of the Beach. It seemed no one else had found it, so he was pretty ecstatic about it. He didn't do theater, but he knew a few kids who did. They found it fun. All he liked doing was games. Although a couple kids had invited him to try it out once, as they caught him singing. Apparently, they thought he sounded good. Embarrassed, and not looking for anymore reasons for anyone to target him, he refused. The theater was quiet, far away from everyone. Soundproof. Although, he will never reveal how he found that out. Plus, the way he found out was gone now, so he didn't have to worry about anything.

When he walked in, he noticed the lights were on. 'I must've left the lights on last time,' he thought as he sat behind the second curtain that hid the backstage passage. He folded his knees up to his chest, kind of hard because of his long legs, but that was a him problem. He'd figure it out later.

He closed his eyes, leaning his head back on the wall. Although he never did theater, he did like a couple musicals. He knew about 3 all the way through. Other than that, if he had been a theater kid, he'd be a disappointing one. One musical he did like, however, was Heathers. The soundtrack was pretty nice, and he thought JD and Veronica's relationship was interesting. No one would hear if he just sang quietly. Even if he was singing loudly, the room was sound proof and no one knew about it, so what does it matter?

He questioned himself too much. Every thought, every move he made, he had to second guess it. But he was so tired, he just quietly sang a song to himself.

"I am damaged... far too damaged...
But you’re not beyond repair. Stick around here, make things better... ‘Cause you beat me fair and square. Please stand back now,"

"Little further. Don’t know what this thing will do. Hope you’ll miss me... Wish you’d kiss me... Then you’d know I worship you... I’ll trade my life for yours,"

"Oh my God -" you sang. He jumped, grabbing his gun. "It's me, (Y/N). Can I sit besides you? Can you keep singing? Please?" You asked. He was so shocked, all he did was nod. "Go on. Please," you said.

"And once I disappear,"

"Wait, hold on-"

"Clean up the mess down here,"

"Not this way!"

"Our love is God. Our love is God.Our love is God. Our love is God..."

"Say hi to God..."

"You're a theater kid?!" You shouted, shaking his shoulders. "No! No, I'm not!" He shouted, pushing you away. You crawled over to him. "How do you know the song?" You asked. "I just know it... gods your annoying," he muttered, crawling backwards and away from you. You grabbed his arm, forcing him to stop. "I- I'm sorry... I shouldn't have scared you... Um... Niragi..." you apologized, still holding his hand. "What?" He spat. "Can you... can you sing more songs with me? Please?" You begged. "No way," he said, trying to pull away. "Please? I've never met someone else at the beach who's even shown interest in them. Pleaseee?" You repeated. He thought for a second. You weren't someone like Chishiya, and you were a milital. Someone he's had his eyes on for a while, actually. You were always so intimidating, but here you were excited over him knowing a song from a musical.

"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Pleaseee?"
"Goddammit woman, I said no. You are a stubborn ass bitch."
"Pwease? Pweaseeee!"
"No!"
"Dead Girl Walking. Full scene, from the top, every action. After that, if you need help I'll give it to you."

...
....
.....

"Deal."

You laughed, seeing as that's all he needed to be convinced. "So... all I have to do to get you to do something... is offer my body?" You questioned. "Only for you would I say yes...

"Awww, so you do like me~ Kuina was right!" You cooed, grabbing his hands.

He blushed, and you smiled. "Maybe one day.... you could be the JD to my Veronica, yeah?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
139K 7.4K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
62.1K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...