๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By strawberry1d

"We bloom until we ache' -Serendipity- A part of him started to react to this incredible human before him. Hi... More

*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Disclaimer
Cast list*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
๐Ÿ†Award Achievement๐Ÿ†
Playlist *๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 1
Chapter 2*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 3
Chapter 4*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 5
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 7
Chapter 8*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 9
Chapter 10*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠChapter 11
Chapter 12*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 13
Chapter 14*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 15
Chapter 16*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 17
Chapter 18*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 19
Chapter 20*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 21
Chapter 22*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 23
Contest-Results
Chapter 24*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 25
Chapter 26*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 27
Chapter 28*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 29
Chapter 30*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 31
Chapter 32*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ

Chapter 6*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*

570 44 31
By strawberry1d

Destiny is jealous of us
Just like you
I'm so scared

Flashback continued...

25 May 2017:  Part 3

The morning early, you stood up. For the first time, you didn't feel like throwing stuff. Last night you and Jimin were texting until 2 am. You beam as you think about how he manages Google translate to communicate with you. It was just so adorable.

He is so adorable. You apologize for last night, and you do not recognize them. He was so gracious about it, and you love it. He even asks you out for a midnight swim after your shifts are done. It was a date. The whole day during your working schedule, you were giddy with nervous butterflies in your belly.

Samantha was working her cleaning duty and came to the pool bar where you were cleaning the counters.

"Why are you so smiley?" She peeks at you.

You grimace and look up at her," What'd'ya mean?"

She snickers, "you look all pleased and light-hearted. Where is my distressed friend gone?"

You chuckle and pour her a glass of orange juice.

"Ah, don't be daft, mate.I'm loosened up, and I'm thrilled or decide to ignore all my disappointment, as you state..." You look somber. You were in a gloomy place. But being liked after five years in a devoted relationship made you realize how you missed out on new friendships.

"Don't fret... I'm glad you sound so cheerful... not down in the dumps.It is a beautiful hotel and the staff are top-notch.... next week is our final week here," she looks around the sparkling indoor pool.

You beam as you think about your midnight "pool" date. You made allies with the surveillance staff, and you confirmed the camera angles, so the cameras will not detect you and Jimin. You desire to know where the blind spots are.

The Bangtan Boys had an early breakfast and went to the venue for rehearsals.

Last night you and Jimin came to know each other well. He informed you about his family, school, siblings, and living with the members. You told him about your mom and siblings, nothing about your dad's or failed relationship. You'll only say to him if he asked.

There wasn't a lot of guest at the pool area, only a small family. You took care of their drinks orders, and some wanted fries, and you served it to them.

You called your family. Becky was so delighted because Samantha offered her the extra ticket. She'll be going tomorrow night to the BTS concerts. Becky is in Year 10. She loves the Korean boy band to bits. Her bias is Jungkook, as you found out from Samantha.

At 1 pm, you were called early on duty at the Executive club lounge. It was a little hectic with directors from the US and China.

You were aided by another two giddy young women, Kendra and Liz, a stunning blond bombshell. You were friendly and courteous to the guests. Some older businessmen gave you huge tips. You just smile shyly and thank them.

It was your to be surprised when a few of the BTS guys and their bodyguards or management appeared. Liz and Kendra were openly fangirling about them.

The younger band members were shining in their absence. You appeared so relieved because you'll never concentrate with Jimin there.

You were remaining at the buffet service while Kendra and Liz moved the crew to a quiet area.

You don't identify the guys, but you tried to look them up, but their hair colours kept changing, and you have no idea who is who—only Jungkook and Taehyung could you could recognize.

Liz ran, giggling to you where you were standing and now and again aiding guests with the snack choices.

"omg! Ruby and I met Seokjin, RM, and J-Hope. They're deadset stunners, oh my days! Can't wait to catch them live in concert!" She happily says,. Her eyes are dreamily settled on the members.

"Oh, good for you. Do you have their autographs?" You peer at the group.

"We missed out on that one, mate... bit of a bummer. Their management doesn't allow that, no snaps or photos." She looks wistfully at you, but suddenly her face lights up.

Liz- 23 years

."Oi, but then something bloody weird went down... J-Hope wanted to know who you were?" She said, a touch jealous.

Your eyes widen, oh crikey! You hope they don't know about your secret friendship with Jimin, or whatever you'd call it.

"Uh, why's that?" You ask, being cautious.

"Perhaps 'cause you weren't with us serving them, or 'cause you're a real cutie," she chuckles.

"Well, then, have fun chatting with the stars. "I believe they're calling for you right now. Run," you gesture for her to tend to her guests. Kendra is bringing drinks to a few additional guests.

You wish you could hide because the three boys were staring at you discreetly, and you realised they found out. They notice. That is for sure.

Maybe Jimin will cancel your date due to this knowledge. You want no one to know about the two of you. You'll be in serious trouble. Jimin looks like a bit of a rebel in the group.

Liz smiles and signals you. You frown. What now?

"Please help me, Ruby, to retrieve some of the refreshments that the management has ordered. Jason will get this very soon from me. The three tables below are the management." She made a claim. She had a tray full of soiled glasses and plates in her hands.

You mutter,"Ok...be swift,"

You stroll to the older group, passing the Bangtan Boys on your path.
One of the guys calls you back to their table. You inhale deeply and smile as you twist around with your most professional smile.

"G'day, gents, anything I can serve you ?" You smile cheerfully.

The gentleman with the deep dimples smirks and astound you with proper English, "G'day miss... um.. I would prefer to modify my order...can I please have an Appetizer with ice...?" his eyes are sparkly. You acknowledge and note it down.

"Please to meet you... that's all right. I'm Ruby ...anything else." You smile and signal to the other two.

"Um, no, thank you... miss Ruby" Seokjin chuckled. You are astonished at how handsome these guys are.

You bow and turn to go and attend to the management. You felt the nervous butterflies in your belly, and you realize the change of order wasn't a coincidence. They wanted to look at you up close. Oh, gosh!

At the Bangtan table. The three converse in Korean. Just then, another member made his debut at the table.

"Aaah Suga boy...how was your little nap? "Jhope clapped his hands excitedly upon seeing his Hyung.

Yoongi smiled and took a seat," Quite a pleasant...no soul mark crap."

Seokjin gestured with his eyes to the table of Sejin and the rest of their management.
With a smirk, he said," We found out today ...that the redhead is the one that made our Chimmy 's head spin. Jungkook ratted him out yesterday. "

Yoongi widens his eyes as he looked where Ruby took some orders," Whoa....Jungkook is truly the resident blubber mouth, so we must get ourselves ready for another dating scandal." he snorts.

Namjoon chuckled, "According to Taehyung, Jimin couldn't concentrate today on the vocal warm-ups. He was so distracted. I heard Pdogg told Sungdeuk. Jimin's mind is in another place, and he is usually the most focused one."

Jhope grins," Oh my word...Chimmy really like this girl...but is she soul marked. It will be tragic".

"Taehyung saw her branding, and she is Tarnished." Namjoon looked discreetly at the redhaired girl.

Seokjin smile, "Let's call her to take Yoongles order. What will you drink?"

"A plain coke and tonic water.." he read the drinks menu. And look up as RM called Ruby after she wrote down the six managers and bodyguards' orders.

"Taehyung said she didn't even know BTS."Jhope snickers.

Yoongi's eyes widen as he looks at Jimins recent object of affection. She has the most beautiful warm brown eyes, and it made him yearn for another pair of chocolate eyes. He shook his head. He made his choice. This girl has copper-red hair. Wow. She is stunning.

"Um, Ruby this is Suga...he'll have a coke and tonic. Please" RM gave her a slight head bow, and You smile and nod, writing his order down. This boy is so cute with cat-like eyes and a gummy smile. Jhope and Seokjin were smirking at each other.

You quickly move to the bar breathing out. Shoo, that was something. You knew in your gut that these boys know something. Now you are so glad Jimin is not with them. You'll be a nervous mess.

You handed Jason the drinks orders and went around the other side to check on the other guests and clean their tables from glasses and plates.

Kendra and Liz were very excited and candidly respond to RM's questions about Sydney. They told them about Sydney's attractions that they should visit. They were flirting with the blokes.

The boys and management helped themselves with treats. They were laughing. The bloke called Seokjin was video-tapping what he was eating. The English-speaking one was holding the camera so that Seokjin can show whoever what he was eating. He was tasting the food and showing maybe viewers.

You were helping some older gents with their choices of treats. Today there are a lot of savory dishes, great for a light meal.

After 2 hours, the boys and their staff left the lounge. Jhope and Seokjin candidly waved at you. You smirked and waved back. Now, you can genuinely take a breather.

"O, gosh Ruby what did you do that BTS noticed you?" Kendra looked at you in awe. Her green eyes look calculating. She and Liz are regarded as the most beautiful. You had red hair and freckles, but the Bangtan boy's eyes are only on you. Why? What's so special about you? They can't understand why you are not fangirling with them.

You just shrugged."Beats me... maybe my freckles interest them. Their skins are clear. I want their skincare routine."

Kendra- 25 years

You helped them clear the tables. They are so excited because she and Liz are part of the group who'll be going to the concert tomorrow night. They got VIP Standing tickets.

At 3 pm, you and Kendra were released for a 2-hour break. After a light snack, you went down to your room, greeting some of the laundry crew on your way to your room.

Your phone chimed. Omg Jimin.

Howdy girl,😊what ya doing.."?

You smile at his Aussie-English.

I'm good just got off for a wonderful 2-hour break.

Whoa...so you 'free.'

Er...yes...why?

Can ...we hang out?

You want to hang out in a hotel full of guests, and your members seem to be suspicious of us already...

I'm so sorry, baby. We have a little blubber mouth in our group; the youngest Jungkook hint at the Hyung's "older members"...I want to explore places with you.

Your heart races as you see the term endearment.

How will we pull it off?

My members will help me sneak out...are you willing...please let's spend time together.

Righto (ok then) when?

Now! We can go to a park or wherever you want to go. I'll get you dessert.

"Oh, I'm in...ok, let's meet at the underground parking. There is an exit for the staff. Take the staff elevator in the corners. It's written "staff only" We'll sneak off in my car.

Ok. I'll have a black snap back on. See you in a minute.💖

Gosh, you can't believe a superstar wants to hang with you. You hoped he would not be recognized. It will be iffy (risky). But you'll go with the flow ( see how it goes).

You quickly put on denim shorts that accentuate the smoothness of your long well built legs with a light pastel green sweater. You had your cool designer ray bans on and your white converse sneakers. You grabbed your tan bag and quickly brushed your hair loosely around your shoulders.

You are so nervous. You exhaled relief when you don't see anyone at the staff elevator. You open it up. There was the only person inside that looked down. When he looked up, he had a cute smirk on his lips.

Your jaws dropped.

"Jimin?"You whisper,

He took off his shades. You smile deep into eyes of each other. He took your breath away with his designer style. He looks "hot".He bit his lip as he was checking you out. You flushed bright red.

"Hi, baby". He looks at you with an admiring gaze; he likes what he sees.

(The clothes, glasses, and cap he wore on this day)

"Are u sure we will not be exposed, Jim?" You look a little concerned.

He grabs you unexpectedly around your waist and pushes you against him. He chuckled at your shocked expression as you tightly embraced him. You breathe hitch. You feel how both of your hearts race in your chests.

He looked down into your eyes with an undefined emotion.

"I can risk... anything.... for you, baby." he huskily replied with a soft smile. You bit your lip and nod nervously. The air suddenly changed around you of all the suppressed attraction between you two.

The elevator came to a stop, and you quickly took his hand and led him to your cute car.

"Wow... a classic..."Jimin smiled, caressing the exterior. "Let me... drive".

He stretches his hands out for your keys. You look a little apprehensive.

"Huh...what?" you asked, gobsmacked. Can he even be allowed to drive internationally?

"Don't ...worry...I got an international license." He chuckled at your expression.

"Ok, but bump it, I'll kill you slowly" you look at him with narrow eyes. Jimin burst out of laughter. He didn't know you're so feisty. He can't wait to unravel the layers of your personality.

He opens the passenger door, and you got in. You just shook your head. This boy is going to be the death of you.

"Ok, where ...are we... going... first?" he smirks at you. His eyes are sparkling with the prospect to be out of the hotel with the girl he happens to like.

You giggle, "Ok...we are going to the harbor walkabout." You press the coordinates for your destination.

Jimin is so excited. You just laugh at this adorable guy. You can't believe the two of you are going to spend time together. You must just be very careful not to be spotted. It will be hazardous. A superstar and a local Aussie girl will make great headlines.

Jimin drove out of the parking lot into the road.

He looked at you from his dark shades.

"Ok, let's listen to your playlist...what do we have here..." 

"Sorry, I don't have anything of yours. But I listen to Maroon5 and Selena Gomez. I don't have time to concentrate on music. If a song is good, I listen...I'm a gamer. I wanted to be a pro gamer but opt in making and developing the games."You said with a smirk.

"Whoa what...I'm sending you all our albums...you a gamer...are you that good?" He looks at you with renewed eyes—you, not just a pretty face.

"Thank you...but I won't understand a word...I'm very good at gaming...I'm studying game development and programming-" you told him. Jimin was flabbergasted. This girl is interesting. He asked you about your studies, your favorite games...the games you're working on.

He told her how good Jungkook and Seokjin are with Nintendo gaming. BTS loves playing Overwatch and Starcraft. She just smirks. She is a fierce competitor and very competitive. Jimin would love to see her in action, especially against the highly skilled golden maknae.

They reach their destination. The air is so clean at the harbor. You make sure he looks well under his incognito attire. You smirk as he took your hands and walks up the passageway. There aren't people on the walkabout. You were all by yourself.

"Whoa...the ... the view is beautiful." He gazes over the ocean. He looked at your beautiful smiling face.

"It is...this place is like a hiding place. When I'm sad, I usually drive out to the harbor and come here. Just to watch the waves," you trail off. You were thinking about a month ago when you went through the break-up hell.

Jimin sensed her sadness and hugged you in a warm back hug while you were watching the  calm ocean.

"Don't be sad...I'm here," he whispers in your ears.

"I'm not sad... no...I like being here ....with you" you look up into his eyes. His arms were tighter around your torso.

"I like being ...here with you. Thank you...for bringing me here."He inhaled deeply. You just caress his arms. You felt how your touch affected him. He turns you around with your back against the railing and his arms, caging you in.

Your heart raced at the proximity of your stance.

He pulls his sunglasses over his golden hair, and he looks down into your hooded eyes.

"Ruby ..." he softly breathes out your name, " I like you...a lot. "He sounded so sad, knowing that he isn't allowed right now to tell you his deepest secret. He fell for you...deeply. Which is so unreal.

You look into his sad eyes...You know how difficult it is for stars to date non-celebrities. All the secrecy, sneaking around... sometimes it's not worth it. His still prohibited to date.

"Jim...I like you so much... it scares me." you look up at him with uncertainty, but your feelings are clear in your eyes.

His beautiful almond eyes lit up in happiness. He exhaled relief.

"Omg...I like you...You like me." You nod. He hugged you tightly against him. You felt how your heart is thumping. You slowly snaked your arms around his waist and pressed your head against his chest.

He knows you are attracted to him as Jimin and not as Bts Jimin. He caresses your face softly and turns your chin up to face him. You look at each other with so much longing. His eyes were locked on your warm brown eyes and glanced at your rose-pink lips, asking permission wordlessly; you nod as you look at his full lips. You both lean in slowly, closing your eyes and savoring the first uncertain touch of your lips. His lips are warm and soft, moving against yours.

The kiss is prolonged as you explore each other's mouths with precision. Jimin s hands found their way into your hair, and with one movement, he deepens the kiss. Your kisses became heated as you fought for dominance. Your arms found their way around his neck, and your fingers tangle in his golden hair. The kiss left her breathless.

You were breathless of the passion of your first kiss. When your lips leave each other, your flustered faces were so close. You both can see and sense the deep affection mirror in the eyes of each other.

"Be with me...Ruby ", he breathlessly asked, looking deep into your eyes.

You nod, and again he captured your lips into a slow, sweet kiss.

It was only through pure serendipity that you met the man of your dreams at the right place but unfortunately at the wrong time.

You knew right there and then, you were not afraid of falling deeper, but you are so scared of where you will land...

A/n Another update. I hope you will enjoy the series of flashbacks. The flashback happened during their Wings Era " Sweet night."

Thank you for all your support. Please don't stop reading, voting, and commenting a lot. Thanks and welcome to all new Soulbound series Readers who added the books to their readers; list and a big shout out to you for the follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
154K 6.1K 59
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
17.5K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" โ˜†. โ˜†. โ˜†. K...
149K 9.4K 92
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ , ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐†๐‘๐„๐˜ โ™ก . A shiver ran down to her body when he held her by her waist pullin...