Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

By DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

26

409 5 6
By DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: the cliff overlooking the island

After the two of them separated for air and the kiss ended the two of them felt a strange burning sensation on their bodies Sun felt it on her back Y/n felt it on his right shin.

Sun: WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!

Y/n: I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n pulled up his right pant leg and she saw what was burning him he saw what looked like a black tattoo of being branded onto his skin it was in the shape of a black mermaid.

As suddenly as the pain came the pain vanished completely Y/n looked at the strange tattoo on his right shin he had no idea how it appeared on his body he then looked at Sun she was no longer in pain but he had to confirm his theory he ran over to her to make sure that she was okay.

Y/n: Sun are you okay?

Sun: yeah I'm fine where did that pain come from?

Y/n: if I'm going to be completely honest with you I don't have the foggiest idea but look at this.

Y/n showed his new tattoo to Sun Sun looked at it and was totally confused more than usual at least.

Sun: how did that happen?

Y/n: I have no idea where did your pain come from?

Sun: on my back

Y/n: let me take a look

Sun raised her shirt up a little so that he could see her back he gasped in shock when he saw what he saw she had a black tattoo on her back right between her shoulder blades.

Y/n: what the hell?!

Sun: what's wrong?

Y/n: you got a tattoo on your back!

Sun: how did that happen?

Y/n: I haven't the foggiest idea but what I can tell you is that this is weird we better head back to the academy maybe someone there can give us some answers.

With that said Y/n L/n picked up Sun bridal Style and then he started making his way back to the academy at Breakneck speed when he got back there he made his way to the headmaster's office when he got there he noticed that the Headmasters were waiting for him along with the members of the Seto gang.

Ozpin: so how did it go?

Y/n:  I like to think of our little date as a rousing success but we have a slight problem.

The director: how slight is slight?

Y/n L/n stepped forward he placed his right leg on the desk and he lifted up his pants leg to reveal the mermaid shaped black tattoo on his shin Sun step forward and showed off the strange black tattoo on her back the boss of the Seto gang her father looked absolutely pissed off.

Gozaburo: what the hell did you do to my precious little angel!!!!!!!!

Y/n: I didn't do jack schitt so cool your engines before I put you down like a mad dog!!!!!!!

Ren S: can we all calm down we would like an explanation to how this happened and what this is tattoos don't just show up on someone's body for no reason there has to be a logical explanation.

Lord Gremory looked upon the tattoos and he immediately recognized what they were.

Lord Gremory: well I recognize these markings.

Y/n: and please pray tell what are they?

Lord Gremory: they are mating brands.

Everyone: Huh?!?!?!

Lord Gremory: well it's quite simple really basically when a powerful entity falls in love with someone and the love between the powerful entity and the less powerful entity is true love and it is destined to succeed a Mark will appear on both lovers this Mark successfully binds the Two Lovers together forever it's more powerful and more sacred than any wedding ring.

Gozaburo: you marked my precious little Sun?!?!?!?! Oh that's it I'm going to cut you in half fry you up and then feed your body to the sharks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before anyone could react his wife proceeded to hit him over the head with a chair breaking the chair and knocking him clean out.

Ren S: please excuse my husband stupidity please continue.

Lord Gremory: yes well it's quite simple really Y/n L/n here is a God he is known as the darkness~

The Seto gang: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ozpin: yes it is quite true Y/n L/n here is indeed the darkness.

Ren S: oh my I never thought my sweet little girl would end up falling in love with an actual God I'm quite proud of my little girl~

Ozpin: I've read up on these marks as well according to Legend once the markings have been put in place the connection that has been forged is Unbreakable these two are destined to be with each other forever it's more sacred than a wedding ring and more powerful than any other seal in the world Sun Seto and Y/n L/n are now basically married in the eyes of the universe.

Ren S: well look at that I'm quite impressed and now that they are technically married no one has to die I'm so happy~

Ozpin: and since the two of them are married we would like to offer your daughter a full scholarship to the new age Academy.

Ren S: I think that would be a wonderful idea my daughter does need a little help when it comes to her education no offense deary but you are kind of an airhead~

The Seto gang: Yep!

The director: excellent then since we're offering her a full scholarship she will not have to go through the initiation like everyone else and she will be rooming with Y/n L/n!

Ren S: sounds good to me and if I end up with a few grand kids along the way then I won't see any problems~

Sun: MOM!!!!!!!!!!

Ren S: I'm just kidding....mostly~

Ozpin: excellent Y/n why don't you show Sun around the academy give her the Grand Tour.

Y/n: that sounds good to me let's go I'll give you the Grand Tour!

Sun: please lead the way

With that said both Y/n and Sun made their way out of the headmaster's office and they started touring the academy.

(Time skip a few hours later)
Location: the new age Academy

After The Grand Tour was given the two of them headed the dorm 1408 when they got there Y/n L/n was immediately greeted by Raven, Esdeath, and Midnight.

Raven: greetings master

Midmight: hey Y/n

Esdeath: hello Y/n

Y/n smiled seeing that his friends were no longer fighting or arguing with each other anymore.

Y/n: I'm glad to see that all of you are no longer fighting with each other anymore.

Midnight: yeah we're so sorry about that we didn't mean to hurt your feelings or hurt you at all.

Y/n: it's okay you didn't mean to so I have a surprise for you all.

Raven: what kind of surprise?

Y/n: well a few hours ago when I went on a mission to go try to find the next infinity stone unfortunately I had no luck I didn't find anything but I did find a certain clue what that could lead to an idea of where the next infinity stone is apparently the Norse god of Mischief Loki had some sort of device in his possession long ago that allowed him to control the minds of others I believe that that device could have contained in infinity stone but since I have no idea where it could be and I have no leads to its whereabouts I had to go look somewhere else so I left and on the way back to the academy my ship crashed in the ocean and I almost drowned but a very interesting thing happened I was found and saved by a mermaid.

Esdeath: a mermaid?

Y/n: that is correct a mermaid she saved my life and brought me to the academy where I was discovered after that I discovered that mermaids cannot be seen by anyone they're very secretive and they like to be left alone so long story short I was presented with a choice either the mermaid dies or I had to do something something that would make sure that me and the mermaid's safety was assured.

Midnight: Y/n L/n what did you do?

Y/n: Sun you can come in now!

Soon enough Sun Seto entered the room the three older females looked at the seventeen-year-old girl.

Raven: Y/n who is this girl?

Sun: hello my name is Sun Seto.

Y/n: through a series of unforeseeable events Sun here is now in the eyes of the universe my Blushing Bride.

Raven, Esdeath, and Midnight looked absolutely flabbergasted and shocked.

Midnight: I'm sorry I must have misunderstood what you just said could you please repeat what you just said.

Y/n: apparently in the eyes of the universe me and Sun here are now officially married.

Esdeath: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Y/n: if you don't believe me let me show you.

Y/n walked over to the coffee table he put his foot on the coffee table and pulled up his pant leg to reveal the mermaid tattoo Sun pulled up her shirt to reveal the darkness tattoo on her back.

Raven: what are those markings?!

Y/n: apparently when a powerful entity falls in love with someone who is less powerful than him or her and the two are deeply in love with each other and are destined to be together forever and the two of them share their first kiss with each other the two of them will be marked Apparently that is my mark the mark of Darkness and the markup on my leg is the mark of the mermaid so that means that in the eyes of the universe she is my wife and I am her husband.

Esdeath looked like she was about to burst with rage but she composed herself and calmed down remembering what her Raven and Midnight discussed earlier.

Midnight: Y/n I have one thing to say to you.

Y/n: yes?

Midnight ripped a hole in her sleeve and began to release her knockout fragrance.

Midnight: goodnight~

Y/n: Tangin brain squeeze~

Y/n L/n then fell unconscious Raven caught him and immediately started carrying him off to bed.

Sun: What did you do to him?!?!?!?

Midnight: don't worry he'll be fine I've done this before we need to have a talk Little Miss Mermaid.

Sun: what kind of talk?

Esdeath: just wait for Raven to come back this will be quite an interesting conversation.

Midnight: why don't you have a seat because this is going to be a very interesting conversation.

Eventually Raven returned everyone took a seat Sun felt like she was about to get ripped apart so she reached behind her back and grabbed the small assassin sword she kept hidden in the Hem of her skirt that luckily no one knew about except her mother and her father.

Esdeath: don't worry Sun we're not here to hurt you we're just here to make something clear.

Sun: and what would that be?

Raven: you're not the only one who has fallen in love with Y/n L/n.

Sun: what do you mean?

Esdeath: well all three of us have managed to have our hearts stolen by that God of a young man.

Sun: I'm sorry but I don't quite understand.

Midnight: this might be a bit more difficult than I thought well honey the thing is you might be married to him in the eyes of the universe as he said but you're not the only one who wants his heart.

Sun: I'm not quite sure what you're saying.

Raven: oh for the love of Benji we are in love with him to me Esdeath and Nemuri here love Y/n L/n!!!!

Sun: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH now I get it but isn't he a little too young for you 3?

Esdeath: age is nothing but a number and besides I like a man who's younger than me it makes things a bit more interesting~

Sun: that's kind of creepy.

Raven & Midnight: agreed!

Midnight: but that doesn't matter the fact is the three of us have decided that we are going to allow Y/n L/n to have a harem the three of us will be the start of that harem and we will allow others to join as long as they loved him as much as we do and according to that tattoo on your back you are definitely worthy enough to join so welcome to the harem~

Sun: I guess that makes sense in a way.

Raven: we're glad you agree~

Midnight: now all we have to do is figure out who else is in love with Y/n L/n.

(Time skip the next day)
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently in the cafeteria having lunch sitting next to him was his betrothed Sun Seto she was enjoying a nice lunch suddenly a wild Mako appeared out of nowhere.

Mako: HI Y/N!!!

She came flying towards him and she immediately latched onto his back hugging him.

Y/n: how's my favorite Mako doing today?

Mako immediately released her bear hug and immediately sat next to him.

Mako: I'm doing really great thanks for asking!!!

Y/n: so where is Ryuko?

Mako: oh she was sent on a mission she won't be back until tomorrow so I wanted to hang out with my other favorite best friend!!!

Y/n: sounds great to me!

Mako immediately reached into her shirt and using her mysterious reality-bending abilities otherwise known as Mako logic she pulled out a huge lunch box from between her breasts it was so mysterious and wondrous that even Sun was rendered confused.

Sun: how did she do that?

Y/n: trust me for the sake of your own sanity don't ask just pretend you're on mushrooms and go with it.

Sun: understood!

Mako immediately opened up her lunch box and start enjoying her lunch the three of them continue to enjoy lunch until eventually Mako garnered the attention of Y/n L/n.

Y/n: yes Mako?

Mako: you want to try some of my mom's famous croquettes?

Y/n: I would love nothing more!

Mako proceeded to feed Y/n L/n one of her mom's famous mystery croquettes he ate it with the light and he enjoyed the mystery flavor.

Y/n: this is pretty damn good give my compliments to the chef.

Mako: I'm glad you like it.

The three of them continue to enjoy lunch.

Rias POV.
Location: the occult research Club.

Currently the president of the occult research Club is sitting behind her desk apparently the student council president her childhood friend Sona wanted to talk to her about something very important eventually the two student council presidents show up.

Rias: so tell me Sona what is this big news you have to share with me?

Sona: it's quite simple really I am engaged to be married to someone.

Rias: well congratulations I can't believe someone finally passed your test, so who is the lucky fellow?

Sona: actually you already know him his name is Y/n L/n.

Rias mood changed from happy to agitated.

Rias: I'm sorry to say this but I'm already engaged to be married to Y/n L/n!!!

Sona: interesting, so you also have deep feelings of love for him am I correct?

Rias: yes that is true after everything he's done for me I have decided that I wish for him to take my hand in marriage.

Sona: well he is a God so according to what my mother said he may have many wives and me and Sastuki here have already decided to share him we have already agreed that he shall have a harem and apparently two of us are engaged to be married to him so I guess we are going to tell him our feelings for him and alert him that he is engaged to be married to us.

Rias: agreed

Satsuki: it seems that the Harem has grown from 2 to 3 now the question is how are we going to tell him the truth?

Ruas: we're just going to have to roll the dice and hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 2789)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 390 25
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...
2.2K 43 15
"YOU HAVE MERELY TURNED YOUR SCREAMS INTO TRUMPETS OF HELL!" "I HAVE DONE THIS CHARADE ONCE ALREADY, I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE!" "And no...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
97.5K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...