Suddenly Married [Completed]

By Cupcake123108

One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry stan... More

suddenly married
1
2
3
4
5
6
7(new capter)
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27 [M]
28
29 (part-1)
29 ( part-2)
30
31
32
33
34
35(part 1)
35 (part-2)
36 [ The End]
hii ❤

18

7.7K 502 78
By Cupcake123108

Gulf pov.

"How did you get here?"  I asked as we walked out of the restaurant.

"I have got your location on my phone. You are so distracted today. You also have to deal with that ex and this guy. I have been checking your location once in a while. You have been here for a long time. I was worried...." He said bringing me near to his as he spoke.

"Not at all creepy ", I mocked making him chuckle shaking his head.

He unlocked the car as we reached his car.  I opened the door to get into the car but mew closed it making me turn around to look at him.

He stepped near making me stand back. I was standing with my back to the car door with mew standing in front of me with his hand on the hood of the car.

"Are you okay?"  He asked his fingers touching my cheek.

"I am fine. " I blurted as my cheeks turned red.

"You dont look like you are fine," he asked again.

"I am fine. You just don't know me. " I mumbled looking around trying to hide my blush.

He chuckled again bringing my face to his grabbing my chin.

"What's up with you today?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"My stepmom trying to make our divorce. Send Alex after me is her plan. He wanted jess to marry you after I got divorced. " I blurted out could not able to lie to his face.

His face did not change at all except his eyebrow that raised in amusement.

"You know that won't happen right?" He spoke like he is explaining to the kid.

I rolled my eyes swatting his hand away.

"I know. Jess dont want to marry you too. He wanted to help me since he got me into this. I told him that's not needed. " I said pushing him away by his chest. I mean... I tried. But he did not move an inch. He even moved closer with a smirk.

"You haven't kissed me at all today. " he breathed in my ear making the same on my neck raise.

"People...They will watch mew. " I managed to say out in the middle of my blushing session.

"They can. All I am doing is kissing my husband." He said moving his face to catch my lips.

I put my hands around his waist as he moved his lips on mine. He titled my head grabbing my chin his tongue working on my lips to open them for him.

I wanted to taste him badly but....we are in public!

Mew leaned back a little with a pout.

"People are watching, mew "  I pecked his pouted lips and patted his chest asking him to move away.

He sighed but obeyed. I entered the car as he walked to the other side.

He drove me back to uni so I can attend the rest of my classes.

"Call me after you finish the class?"  Mew said driving off as I nodded my head yes.

My classes went with me paying no attention. After 2 hours. I called mew to pick me.

Then we drove back home.

"What do you want to eat, babe?" Mew asked as we changed our shoes walking into the house.

"What's with you and ordering food today?" I asked walking to our bedroom with mew following me behind.

"Well as I said you look troubled today. I wanted to cheer you up." Mew replied taking his coat off and clicked away on his mobile. Probably ordering food.

"I will take a shower. "  I said walking into the bathroom.

When I came back I saw mew setting food on the table.

"Looks good. " I said sitting in the chair grabbing one chicken wing from the plate. 

"At your service, my lord "  mew bowed dramatically making me burst out laughing.

He adjusted my seat and took the seat beside me.

After few minutes of enjoying our food in silence, mew started speaking again.

"You know, You can talk to me if something troubles you right?" Mew asked looking me from the eng of his eye.

"I know. " I replied continue eating.

As if you tell me that you are out every night to kill people.

"I haven't taken a showered yet." You can watch something until I join you.

He said clearing up the table as I washed the dishes.

"Huh...wait,"  I said turning around with foam in my hands.

"Can I use your phone? For a call. Mine died before I came home. " I asked trying to act casual.

"Sure. What happened to yours?" He asked pulled his phone from his pocket.

"It fell. "  I lied. 

"Mm. Take it "  He said handing me his mobile.

He unlocked it.

What if I want to open it again?  I can't use the same excuse again.

"Mew...What's the password?" I asked as he turned around to walk away.

He turned to me crossing his arms by his chest leaning into one leg looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What's up with you actually? Huh?" He asked chuckling like I am being weird.

Oh shit. Am I being that weird.? But...I am trying to act as casually as possible. 

"Why? Are you hiding some boys in there?"  I blurted out without thinking.

Cha. Cha. Smooth. Just like that gulf. Act casual.

"Hah..."  He breathed a laugh rubbing his forehead. 

"The only booty I want is here. Walking around tempting me without doing anything....ohh man. Look at that sexy ass " He licked his lips looking at me

"Um...ahem...p-password " I looked away from my husband's lustful eyes.

"It's our wedding date.Feb11" he said walking away without making any comments.

"0211 " I typed as he walked away to see that he changed his wallpaper into another sneaky taken picture of mine.

I could not help but blush.

Focus Idiot. Focus.

I listen to my inner voice and quickly went to recent contacts.

"Kris Taake " I read the full name of the person that called this morning.

Then I went to check the call mew talked to that night.

It said kris Taake too.

All the contacts seemed normal. Related to business. Manager. Assistant. The artists work in his studio.

He has like 1000+ contacts. I could not go through all of them. So...I clicked back and went to text messages.

Many of them are related to his business again.  Some of them are his friends asking him to meet up to talk about the business. After scrolling a few minutes I found kris Taake's chat.

I quickly opened it to read the chats.

The chat had nothing in it other than 2 texts sent 3 hours back.

-Today.Ladakh road. 205 room, LK hotel.
-I will send the rest of the 50 million after the work is done.

What is this? Is this another killing meet?

I quickly closed all the apps and went to the contacts again.

I dialed nick's number.

We lived together for years. He was my emergency number for this day. So...I know his number in mind.

Speaking of it. I should change my emergency number to mew.

I called his number. It rang for a few minutes before going off.

Bitch.

I called again. He picked up after more than 10 rings panting heavily.

"Bitch. What the fuck have been doing?" I shouted annoyed.

"Who? Gulf?" He asked still panting.

"Yes. What are you doing?" I asked trying to listen to what he is doing?

"Getting fucked...by your step bother. " I heard a faint voice from behind.

"Shut up!" I heard nick shout.

I heard some shuffling, few laughs, and a few more groans.  Then the phone went off.

"Weird. " I said putting the phone away.

I just dialed Nick so mew dont think I took his phone just to snoop into it.

I should go through his office before he comes out of the bathroom.

I rushed to his office room and close the door behind slowly.

I walked directly to the dustbin to find it empty.

When did he take them away?

I closed the lid and checked around the room to see if I can find any drugs as Jess said.

But I haven't found any.

I opened the first drawer of his desk. To find some files. I just looked through it randomly. They are related to business.

I was about to open the drawers below it.

It is empty-

wait it had that something...

"Babe?"  I heard mew call opening the door.

There you go. My heart went boom again.

I quickly shut the desk turning around to find mew standing at the door wearing a tank top and shorts with a towel around his neck. Probably to dry his wet hair.

"What are you searching for?"  He asked with narrowed eyes.

"Umm...I..." I shuffled at my legs. Shifting my weight from one leg to another.

Think gulf. Think of something.

Ahh...Idiot. What? I...What I am searching for?

Condoms.

"Condoms " I blurted out the word my mind repeated in my head.

He chuckled. Making my heart stop racing a little.

"Who keeps condoms at -- "

"Wait "

"What?.."

"You..."

"Condoms "

"Babe...."

"oh fuck! I have been waiting for this day!"

Next second, I was in his arms. Him carrying me to the bedroom.

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

I felt my body lowered into the bed with mew on top of me.

"I know it's your first time," he said softly stroking my cheek his thumb softly.

I haven't opened my eyes yet. 

I gulped soon gasped as I felt his lips on my neck.

"I will take it nice and slow, babe,"  he whispered into my ear.

"Just lay back and feel it. "  he kissed my ear and started kissing down my neck.

"M-mew....I..."  I put my hands on his shoulders to talk to him.

He bit my neck.

"Ahh" I lost my breath.

"M-Mew...."  I started again.

This time he stopped kissing and looked at me.

"M-Mew...I..."

*****

Thoughts?!

Will gulf let mew do him?

Meh or yay?

Vote and comment.

❤❤🧁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 13.7K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
3.8K 239 2
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
44.8K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...
8.4K 397 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...