Obsession and Love

Par Hana_wuv

Story between lovers and bestfriends . Ships - MewGulf , TaeMew , TaeThanitt Mew and Gulf are bestfriends a... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3(18+)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13(18+)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(18+)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(18+)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(18+)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Extra(18+)

Chapter 21

1.1K 90 243
Par Hana_wuv

Thanitt pov

I feel scared and more guilty for Tae. Worried because I know my condition. There is a possibility of getting pregnant and guilty because I know how much Tae loves his boyfriend. I don't want to interfere with their relationship. If I get pregnant I will just move away from Bangkok. I cannot face Tae.

Today was fresh and I'm going to the office for the first time after that incident. I will try my best to avoid Tae.

"Good morning Tha" Krist greeted me.

"Good morning, I will start my next project and I will complete it within 6 days or before the coming weekend, so let me start my work" I said to Krist as he is my boss.

"Take your time Tha, but don't work for extra hours even if you find it interesting" he asked me.

"Okay I will try my level best" I replied and went into my cabin.

The whole day I didn't talk with Tae, I avoided him at all cost. I saw him eating his lunch in the cafeteria and again I avoided him.

When it's time for me to leave, I saw him standing beside his car.

I went to my car and that moment I was spinned, my face was facing Tae.

"Tha talk with me, why are you avoiding me?" He questioned me.

"I'm not avoiding you" I said quickly.

"Then why did you leave as soon as you saw me in the cafeteria?" He came to the right point where I cannot answer him.

"....." I stood quiet.

"Answer me Thanitt Itthipat" he called me for the first time with my full name, he was clearly pissed.

"I'm sorry, I cannot forgive myself for what we did, I don't want to come in between your life, just avoid me Tae, think that I'm not existing" I told him with all my heart.

"Do you think it's that simple? Tha, I will see you every day here, please don't avoid me, I feel more guilty, please" he teared up.

"That's the same thing I'm feeling too, I don't want to disturb you and your boyfriend, so just leave me alone" with that I forced myself to let go of his grip and drove off from my office.

'I really can't see you Tae, I respect your love and please just get away from me, I'm afraid that I could get pregnant' I said to myself.

Days passed and Tae is not talking now, we just talk about our projects and only work related.

It's been two week that incident happened. I feel some changes in myself. I get up and rush to the bathroom to vomit and I easily get tired nowadays. I cannot assume that I'm pregnant. So I'm planning to get my check clearly and I can proceed what to do next.

And I'm now at the hospital. To get things cleared.

"Hello Tha how are you?" Doctor asked me.

"I'm fine Dr. Kim" I smiled at her.

"I ask you to not be formal with me, right!" Kim asked me.

Kim is my friend, she belongs to the same orphanage where I bought up.

"Sorry Kim and how are you?"

"I'm doing great, what's your problem and why are you here?" She asked me.

"I'm having morning sickness lately and feeling more tired, I have to check whether I'm pregnant" I said to her openly, she knows that I'm a hermaphrodite.

"Wow it's great Tha, are you living with your boyfriend?" I nodded without answering her.

I'm sure that I cannot lie, but still I don't want her to know anything.

"Then let's get tested now" she took me for the tests.

I was waiting for the result and Kim came to me with teary eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"You know something I can't believe that I'm going to be an aunt within 9 months" she cried harder hugging me.

"What??" I asked her to confirm it.

"You are pregnant Tha both of you are healthy" I teared up and broke our embrace.

"And where is your boyfriend? Is he not here, ohh I'm stupid!! Are you planning for a surprise right, all the best" she asked a question and answered by herself. Thank god I don't have to lie at this time.

"Then I will get going , it's getting late for me" I said to Kim.

"Eat healthy and be connected with the hospital" she told me, I just nodded and left immediately.

I went to my apartment and I looked into the mirror and caressed my tummy.

"My little baby, papa is very happy to have you dear, but I'm sorry that I cannot give you a full family, but I will make sure that you won't miss your daddy baby" I cried silently.

'Everything that happens is for good. It will get better soon in the future.' I said to myself and made my dinner.

"We don't have anyone in our lives baby, just you and me, let's be happy naa" I said to my baby and fell asleep.

Author pov

Tha slept with a messed up mind and he didn't know what the future had decided for him. Let the future decide everything.
.
.
.
Two weeks ago
.
.
.
.
.
Gulf pov

I woke up brightly on Thursday morning. I had to meet Eye's father today. He was a good father for Eye, I appreciate him for believing in his daughter that she will achieve heights.

"Good morning young man" Eye's father greeted me.

"Good morning sir" I greeted him back.

"How are you doing and what is your future plan?" He asked with sparkling eyes.

"I'm doing good sir, I applied for my masters yesterday and I will get informed about the details soon" I said to him.

"That's great, what was your rank in your bachelors?" He asked.

"I'm rank two holder" I smiled.

"I expected you to get rank one haha" he laughed out loud. I continued smiling.

'Rank one is only for Mew, in batchelors and even in my heart' I said mentally.

"And sir, you said you want to talk something" I asked him before he could divert me to another topic.

"I want to thank you Gulf" he said.

"Why sir, I didn't do anything"

"Thankyou for helping Eye, if you didn't help her to act as her boyfriend, I would have forced her to marry my shareholder's son, I had some problems back then but it's solved" he smiled.

"It was all Eye's plan sir, I just helped her"

"But you helped her in the right time, if not I would have lost my daughter's happiness and mine too." He held my hands tightly, thanking me.

"It's okay sir, Eye is a nice friend to me, I'm blessed to meet her" I said to him.

"And Gulf what do you like to have"
.
.
.
.
.
It was 4pm I returned back to my apartment. Back to my place. Again I feel lonely. It's not that I want to have a partner, just that I missed him.

And I'm happy that we are going to continue our Masters and most probably we will be allotted the same class. I can be with him at least as his friend.

Days passed. It's been two weeks since I met Eye's father. We got admitted to Chulalongkorn for our Master degree.

Today was the first day for college. I got to meet my friends again but I will miss Boat. Mild will be alone now.

I was waiting for Mew and Mild. I saw them arriving. Mew was stunning with white shirt and black pants. It's our uniform but it looks more beautiful on him.

"Hello Mew" I greeted him as soon as they came near me.

"Good morning Gulf, how is your girlfriend?" He asked. I got confused a little bit and remembered that I didn't tell Mew about Eye.

"Hoi Gulf can't you see me here, you greeted only Mew, I'm sulking now" Mild was always my helping hand. I used this to avoid Mew's question.

"How are you my bestie, I was about to greet you more than I did to him" I lied fluently. It's easy for me to lie to him when it's just for fun.

"Come let's go for our class" Mew said to us and started walking.

It repeats again. We started to run to catch him.

"Wait here let me check our class and get our timetable" Mild went to check and kept us waiting.

"Gulf let me sit down, I feel dizzy" Mew suddenly said to me.

"What happened Mew" I was worried about him.

"I think I'm not feeling well Gulf , nothing to worry about" he said while sitting in a chair.

I stood beside him.

"Wahh where did you both go, I was searching for you both" Mild said angrily.

"Judging by your madness, did we separate in classes again in Masters?" I joked.

"Hell no, we all are in same class yaayyy" he jumped like a kid.

"Enough let's go, class is about to start" typical Mew said. He is really serious with studies.

"Okay okay let's go" Mild went first we followed him as he is the only person who knows our class.

"Good morning students" our lecturer started our class.
.
.
.
.
.
It's lunch time now. We went to the cafeteria to have our lunch.

"Mew are you okay, you have been silent" Mild asked Mew.

Yes he was silent from the morning, he said he was dizzy, it's not Mew.

"I've been feeling sick lately nothing, don't worry about me" he said calmly. But I felt something different.

"Okay let's go for our afternoon class" Mew got up and started walking. I was about to get up. I saw Mew was falling down.

"Mewww" I shouted and rushed to him, to catch him before he fell down.

"Mew get up, wake up" I patted his cheeks. But there was no sigh for him to get up. So I carried him to the infirmary.

**************❤️♥️***************

To be continued...

Happy reading...

XOXO 😘

- Hana

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

81K 5.2K 30
Bright Vachirawit, a director and cameraman, has the biggest crush on Win Metawin, a famous actor who was well-known globally. He had been dying to...
32.3K 1.8K 21
............................. .............................. ...
66.2K 4.2K 55
They Said Possessiveness is the outcome of True Love. He Said Anger is the outcome of True Care. True Relationship knows No Bounds. Let's find out I...
112K 4.4K 19
What will happen when Bright comes back after 3 yrs to Win (his wife) and their kid Light? Will Win accept him? Will his son be able to make his mom...