My brothers best friend ||STI...

By Fgdrlover

Scott McCall's twin sister moves back to beacon hills after moving to live with their dad in 5th grade, but n... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31
32
33.
34.
35.
36
37
38
39.
40.
41
42.
43.

20.

2.5K 64 75
By Fgdrlover

Me and Scott sat in silence listening to the radio driving around waiting for our mom to get off of work. It was still only 6:30 and she doesn't get off until 8. I turned down the radio and looked at Scott.

"Ugh Scott" I said softly.

"What's up" he smiled.

"I know mom said to not let me out of your sight but I really, REALLY need to talk to stiles. If you could just drive me there and wait outside for me it would mean the world" I said sweet talking him.

"Fine, but don't tell mom" he sighed.

"Of course" I grinned and turned to look out the window.

When we got to stiles' house I hopped out of the car and ran to the front door step. I knocked on the door and waited for a response. The door then opened but it wasn't just stiles, Lydia was there too.

"Oh, oh my god" I said Turing around to leave.

"Aurora" stiles said grabbing my arm to stop me from leaving.

"I'll just come back later you're clearly busy" I said yanking my arm out of his grip. He ran out side of his house shutting the door behind him leaving Lydia inside.

"Aurora shes just over for homework" stiles said grabbing my arm again.

"Sure" i nodded.

"Aurora"

"Stiles, I don't care. This is my fault I'm the one that said we should be just friends" I said removing my arm from his tight grip again.

"But-" he began to say.

"It doesn't matter, I don't care if you see other girls stiles" I was lying i do care.

"I'm not seeing her Aurora". He said Turing red like he always does.

"Don't lie, you have had a crush on her for years" I snapped.

"I'm not lying" he protested.

"YES YOU ARE" I yelled. I took a deep breath to calm myself. "Stiles you have had a crush on her for years, those feeling don't just disappear" i said trying to keep calm.

"I—" he said cutting himself off.

"But I don't blame you" I said fake smiling. "She's beautiful, she's popular, she's sweet, nice, rich, smart what's not to like right" I nodded. I still love Lydia. she's my friend, I don't blame her for this. it isn't her fault. I even told her once before that i don't like stiles, she probably doesn't even have a clue.

"It's not even like that Aurora I swear" he said.

"Then what is it?" I asked. He didn't respond he just stood there, trying to think of what to say. "Exactly stiles, I'm leaving see you in school" I turned around and left.

I got into the car and slammed the door. Scott looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Are you okay, you guys were arguing for like 10 minutes" Scott said.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said putting on my seatbelt.

"Aurora your not fine, tell me what's wrong" Scott said trying to get something out of me.

"Lydia was inside with stiles" I said slowly.

"I'm gonna kill him" he let out a angry deep breath, started the car and pulled off. Seconds later when I went to look at the steering wheel I saw Scott's claws slowly coming out.

"Scott pull over" i said. He didn't question it he just pulled over. "I'm gonna drive you're to upset, I don't want you to crash moms car" I said unbuckling my seatbelt and opening the passenger side door. Me and Scott switched sides and I drove the rest of the way to the hospital to pick up our mom from work.

After me and Scott picked up our mom we went home and road in silence. Scott was struggling to maintain his anger still. I could see it, the way he was struggling to breath, the way his claws were digging into his jeans.

It was comforting though, Not the fact that he was really angry. The fact that he cared. He was angry because stiles made me upset. It was nice to know someone cared. I mean I know of course people care about me, but I like when they show it or say it.

When we got home My mom parked the car, got out and went inside. I turned around to look at Scott in the back seat.

"Scott"I said.

"I'm okay let's go inside" he huffed and opened the car door then got out. I got out of the car and walked inside behind Scott.

I got to my room took my shoes off and grabbed clothes to shower. I took a quick shower brushed my teeth changed my clothes and headed back to my room. Before I opened the door I could here my bedroom window slide open. I ran to Scott's room because I didn't know who it was.

"Scott" I quickly opened his door. "Can u check if someone's in my room I herd the window open I think" I said in the doorway. He got up from his bed and sped walk down the hallway to my room. Before opening the door he looked at me and took a deep breath in.

He opened the door, and we saw stiles. Scott ran over to stiles and shoved him. "I'm going to kill you" Scott said angrily.

"Scott just let me talk to him" I said pulling my brother off of stiles. Scott looked at me and walked out of the room shutting the door.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I- I- just couldn't fall asleep like this" he mumbled.

"Like what?".

"On bad terms with you"he said looking me in the eye, which was rare for him.

"Okay so" I sighed. "What do you want to talk about?" I said sitting on my bed.

"Aurora I- I don't want to be just friends with you. I can't even if I tried. I think about you all the time".

"I don't want to be just friends with you either Stiles I just don't want-" I said stopping myself. I know I couldn't say what I wanted to because it was selfish.

"You don't want to what?" He said "be we with me?".

"No, no stiles that's not it. It's just complicated" I said standing up from my bed.

"What's So complicated you can't tell me" he said walking close to me.

"Stiles I'm just scared to get close to you be- because, if you ever leave or anything-".

"I'm not going to leave you".

"But I don't know that for sure Stiles" I said.

"Well I do" he said back.

"Stiles how do I know you are gonna stay with me if you're still in love with another girl?"I asked.

"I don't love her" he said looking away from me. He always breaks eye contact when he's lying, or when he's nervous, but he's definitely lying. I think, or maybe he's just nervous. No he's lying.

"SEE YOU'RE LYING TO ME AGAIN" I yelled.

"NO IM NOT" he yelled back and turned away from me. "I don't love Lydia, i never loved Lydia. I loved you but you- you left" he said walking back up to me.

"Then look me in the eye and tell me you don't love her" I demanded. He looked at me with sad eyes.

"I love Lydia, Aurora but- but- the love I feel for you is different."he said looking At me.

"What do you mean different?" I asked.

"What i feel for you is something I don't think I've ever felt before Aurora. Every time you laugh I wish I was the one causing it. The twinkle you get in your eyes when people complement you. The growing courage in your face when you get an answer right in class. You are the prettiest girl I've ever seen. And I think I love you, like a lot. Possibly more then you could ever love me." I stood there so close to him I could feel his body warmth radiating off onto me.

"And it's okay if you don't believe me about Lydia, because I know In the end, it will always be you that I feel these things for, not Lydia" he said looking down At me.

"You- you love me?" I asked. I've been back for almost 2 months how did this happen between us so fast?

"Yeah" he let out a tiny smile. I stood on my toes and grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him. He snaked his hands around my waist and pulled me against him. He kissed me back softly and slow. And ran his hands up my back and into my hair kissing me.

Just when we were getting somewhere the bedroom door cracked open. "Hey are you guys oka-" Scott said peeking his head through the door. "JESUS" he yelled quickly shutting the door.

Me and stiles look at each other and burst into laughter.

"Stiles are you gonna stay or-" I asked after the laughing died down.

"If it's okay with you?" He asked.

"Of course it's okay with me" I laughed.

"Good because I really didn't want to go home" he said taking off his shoes.

I turned off my lamp and got in bed next to stiles. I wrapped my arms around him like he was a stuffed animal and buried my face in his neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 37 26
Brooke Stilinski is a regular at Beacon Hills High School, along with her best friends since she was the age of one, Scott McCall and and her brother...
863K 16.9K 41
Camille Granger, or Cami as she likes to be called, is swept away when she moved to Beacon Hills. Scott McCall has captured her heart and she has c...
187K 4.8K 53
Note: A word of warning-- this is one of my first stories (2015, wow!) so there are a lot of mistakes and bad plot. Elizabeth McCall is not your ave...
82.8K 1.8K 18
Barbra McCall is Scott's twin sister who was abducted when she was 11. Stiles Stilinski was kidnapped when he was 13. He was young for his grade. Sco...