Just Around the Corner || A G...

Per MWrites00

Tags: G. Weasley X OC Smut fluff Post-war timeline Mature themes! Forbidden lovers trope Secret affair D... Més

Author's Note
Introduction
Remembrance
The First Step
Return and Offers
A Day's Work
Hard Liquor
A Discovery
Inventory
Scrambled Eggs
Conflict Resolution
Better Than Expected
The Lunch Break
A Monumental First
A Visitor With Interest
Great Expectations
Undesirable Milestones
Sensitive Subjects
To France
And Back
A Trip to The Burrow
Surprises
Reflections Parallel
The Ball
Strange Days
Broken Glass
Safe Haven
Insomnia
Progress and Pranks
The Sun and The Moon
Flowers Fall
Unlucky in Love
A Revelation
It Comes in Threes
The Sun Sets
The Crystal Ball
Tied Up
The Arcus Manor
One Last Promise
Eternally Grateful
From His Eyes
Body and Soul
Recrudesce Overdue
Out in the Open
Penance
Conclusion
ANNOUNCEMENT
Years Later

Labels

7.1K 206 381
Per MWrites00

A/N: Once again, this is a reminder that this story has mature themes. This chapter picks up right where chapter 12 ("The Lunch Break") left off. 

Song recommendations: "Dreamgirl" By: Tanerélle, "Poison Ivy" By: Hemi Moore

Soft rays of cool light pooled through the cracks of the window, illuminating the room with the morning sun.

Cassandra stirred awake, cracking an eye to the bright room. The warmth of George's chest seeped through his skin to hers. She looked up to his face, still fast asleep, his hair tousled, the light of the room making his red locks richer.

Cassandra smiled, I could get used to this.

"Enjoying the view?" George's raspy deep voice called out. He hadn't even peeled his eyes open yet that shit eating grin was ever so present.

Her face grew hot but she smirked against his chest, "Maybe I am..."

"Good. I recall that we need to cash in a raincheck." His eyes popped open now, smiling down to her.

He was taken aback by how amazing she looked, her chin now resting on his chest, arms crossed over him.

"Beautiful," his voice just above a whisper, causing her to nuzzle into his chest.

He sighed, starting to get up. "C'mon Princess. Let's get some breakfast first, you're gonna need your strength."

Cass rolled off of him, groaning and throwing a pillow over her face— but not before checking out George in his plaid pajamas pants.

George smirked, excited for her resistance. He'll have to bring that up later. He sighed, leaned down and grabbed Cassandra's waist. He threw her over his shoulder, which resulted in a fit of squeals.

"George you put me down now!" Cassandra demanded between giggles, her tiny fists hitting his back.

"Keep this up and you'll be punished," he growled marching down the hall. This thrilled Cassandra so she continued, thrashing around and hitting his back.

He said nothing, bringing his free arm up and slapped her ass. Hard.

Cassandra yelped, pressing her thighs together. He definitely noticed. Damnit.

Before it could escalate they made it to the kitchen, George set her down and admired her shirt.

He turned towards the cabinets, getting out pots and pans. "Stole my shirt huh?"

Cassandra looked down, "Yeah, you can have it back if you want."

"Keep it. Looks better on you."

She sat at the table, resting her face in her palm. "You know you could use magic, right?"

George smiled, "Where's the fun in that?" They exchanged a look, making her stomach flutter.

Cassandra sat there watching him cook, perfectly content. "Where'd you learn to cook?"

George was humming to himself, lost in thought. "Hmm? Oh, my mum."

"That must be nice. You'll have to teach me that someday."

He paused, "You don't know how to cook?"

Cassandra shook her head, "Nope. We always had house elves to do that."

George started plating up the eggs and waffles, setting the delicious smelling food in front of her. He grabbed a can of whipped cream, popping the lid off. He squirted some on his finger, "I'll teach you then, my dove." He sucked the cream off his finger, Cassandra watched intently.

"Can I have some?" Cassandra tried to ask innocently.

He grinned as he squirted some whipped cream on the same finger as before. Cassandra leaned over the table and grabbed his wrist, slowly sucking the cream off, holding eye contact with him. His finger left her mouth with a small 'pop', causing George to groan.

"Fuck— it's like you want me to fuck the shit out of you."

"Glad to see my teasing works," she mumbled, cutting her waffles into smaller parts, grabbing the maple syrup from him when he was done.

He looked up at her as he shoved some waffle into his mouth. "After this morning you might rethink that."

Cassandra was grinning internally, she loved getting him all riled up, misbehaving for him.

They spent the rest of breakfast in silence, both of them shooting scandalous glares to one another. Cassandra was taking an extra long time to pull the fork out of her mouth every time she ate, George's finger was absentmindedly rubbing small circles onto the hardwood table.

As the final straw, George stood from his seat, the strain in his pajamas evidence enough of the delicious torture Cassandra had in store.

He's too easy.

"Open," he barked, clearly annoyed with her bad behavior. She complied, popping her mouth open as George pressed on the whipped cream dispenser, a long string of cream filling her mouth.

Before she had a chance to close her mouth, to swallow, his hand wrapped around her face, squishing her cheeks, craning her neck back.

He leaned down to her level and pushed his mouth to hers, his strong grip forcing her jaw to stay open. He sucked the cream from her mouth, their tongues meeting together.

Once he had finished, his hand trailed down her exposed neck, giving a light squeeze. With that he turned and marched down to his bedroom.

She gulped the sweet cream down, pressing her thighs together, growing hotter.

He returned moments later, a serious expression on his face. He clearly wouldn't be taking any more shit. Cassandra's stomach was doing summersaults.

He said nothing as he scooped her up bridal style, stomping to his bedroom. He dropped her on the bed, making her yelp. "What a pretty girl... shame you have to be such a fucking brat. I think it's time you learn your lesson."

Cassandra was shaking slightly, excitement and exhilaration coursing through her. She loved when George flipped like this, becoming so dominating. 

She knew she'd submit to him, no matter the situation. George was a power she couldn't ignore. 

He crawled on top of her, kissing everywhere, leaving marks in places he believed no one would see. Cassandra knew that was risky but she couldn't help to encourage him, his name tumbling off her tongue as she tugged on his hair. 

"Hands and knees. Now." He demanded, getting off the bed. 

Cassandra complied, quickly scrambling into position though he chuckled, giving her ass a light tap. 

"Wrong way Cass." 

She turned her head back to look at him, confusion visible on her features. 

"Don't give me that look, turn around before I make you." 

Cassandra grumbled to herself, shifting so her body was facing the end of the bed. Once she finally got around she was greeted by the gaze of her own reflection, looking Into a full length mirror directly across the room. 

That hadn't been there before. That must have been what he was doing in his room when he left her. 

She watched her eyes grow wide, mouth slightly hang open as George moved on the bed behind her, gently running his fingers across the skin of her back as he pushed his shirt up off her. 

She lifted off her hands as he pulled the shirt off, Cassandra then moving her arms to cover her bare chest as she surveyed herself. 

He moved her hair to the side, whispering hotly in her ear, "Don't hide Cassandra, you're beautiful." He gently moved her arms away, "Beauty like this should be observed, should be on display in the fucking Louvre." 

A sigh fled her as he kissed behind her ear, "Though you're only on display for me...aren't you?" 

Her reflection nodded with a jerk, earning another low rumble from his chest, "That's a good girl." He pushed her back back down, Cassandra using her palms to catch her. 

"Now, eyes on me or yourself in the mirror only. Wouldn't want you to miss the show." 

Cassandra watched as George's fists clamped around one side of her panties, the material slowly ripping with a shrieking shred. Cassandra scoffed, "What if I liked those?" 

He smirked, "I think you'll like this more." A slender finger staked across her heat, "Besides I'll buy you more if you'd like." 

Cassandra fought back a groan as a finger entered her, not wanting to give him the satisfaction just yet, "You must be a rich man then...Always claiming to buy the clothes you shred." 

He pumped faster, "For you...anything you want." 

Cassandra was prepping her snarky comeback but it evaporated into the hot air as pleasure racked her. It was becoming increasingly hard to try to stay silent but watching the irriation on George's face was worth it. Maybe. 

She was getting closer, teetering on the edge as their eyes caught in the mirror. George could feel her tighten, see how close she was all over her face. 

Normally, he'd help her over the ledge, feel her body contract and tighten around him. Not this time. 

He pulled away, sucking his fingers clean as Cassandra watched in the mirror, grumbling, "Bastard." 

George froze, Cassandra stilling as well. Shit. Shit. 

She was in for it now. 

"You know...I've had it with your attitude today," George clamped his hands around her hips, shifting them higher into the air, "Think I'll have to fuck some sense into you." 

He entered her quickly, Cassandra watching both of their faces contort. He wasted no time plowing into her, Cassandra's brave idea of staying quiet to piss him off was tossed to the wind as whimpers fled her lips. 

Without slowing down George grabbed his wand, casting a silencing charm. "No need to be quiet--mhm-- c'mon lets hear those desperate little pleas." 

After a few more stokes and loud moans from Cass, George wrapped his hand around her neck, pulling her up, her back against his chest. 

"Mhmm good girl," He moaned right into her ear, causing Cassandra to throw her head back on his shoulder. 

With one hand lightly squeezing her neck, the other skating down her belly to rub her clit...she knew she wouldn't last long. 

"George— fuck I'm close."

"I know you are...so desperate, so needy....aren't you Cass?" 

This was enough for her, George snapped her head back up so she watched herself in the mirror as she unraveled around him, pleasure washing over her in waves. 

"See? Look at how pretty you are... all blissed out...such a perfect sight," He was still rocking into her, sending her nerves haywire, "It's my favorite sight Cassandra...all just for me..." 

With that he finished, they collapsed back on the bed in a sweaty, satisfied heap. 

George pushed a few strands of hair from her face, "I'm sorry if I'm too...mean...during..I don't mean it." 

Cassandra sat up, looking at his worried expression, "George, I loved every moment of that. Trust me, I know the safe word, I'd tell you if I wasn't comfortable. You'd do the same right?" 

He nodded quickly. A moment of silence past as Cassandra surveyed him, she could practically see a deep thought behind his eyes, swimming in his cranium. He snapped out of it, then looked over at the time, "C'mon, Freddie said he'd take the morning shift since I stayed late last night and got paperwork done. Let's sleep awhile." 

He pulled her into his chest, resting his chin on the top of her head. Cassandra giggled, "You know I work morning shift right? Won't Fred need me?" 

"Hmm... but I need you here and I'm your boss too....so sleep or you're fired." 

Cassandra giggled again, shaking her head, nuzzling into his chest. 

The two feel asleep in each other's arms, unspoken words floating in the air above them. 

__________

Cassandra hogged the bathroom, fixing up her hair, and applying a light layer of makeup as she prepped for work. One of the muscles in her left leg hadn't stopped spasming, she knew George would notice and be all proud, making her smile to herself in the mirror.

Everything with him was so easy, going so well. If only she knew how he felt, if he had feelings for her. She felt so childish, so foolish for dreaming that this affair could be a bit more but, how could she not?

"Cass baby... mind hurrying it up in there? We've got to go down soon."

Cassandra felt her body freeze, visibly noticing her shock as she stared into the mirror.  Baby.  And this morning...princess...my dove...

Any of these pet names from Adrian would probably influence her upchuck reflex. But from George..oh god...well definitely affected her, just in a much better way.

She caught her reflection smiling, and slightly shook her head. A few gentle raps at the door finally jarred her, as she stepped out. "All yours." She stole a quick kiss, catching him off guard as she left his bedroom.

Cassandra left the loft and started to the stairs when the door behind her being thrown open startled her.

"Wait, Cass!" George burst out of his apartment, his feet sliding on the floor. She faced him, taking a few small steps back to him. "Yes?"

"Um... well..." he stepped closer to her, nervous.

He took her hands in his, "This isn't just physical for me... It's not just sex, though dare I say we are quite good.."

Cassandra cracked a smile, George mirrored her as his race reddened. "I care about you Cassandra." He whispered, leaning down so he was eye level with her, looking through his lashes.

"Oh Georgie, I care too..." A string of words left her without a second thought, "I want you. All of you. It's as simple and as complicated as that."

"Oi, You gits! I've been looking for you everywhere!" Fred yelled to the couple, racing over to them, "Cassandra I had to work all by myself, where the fuck where you? Wait don't answer that." 

George rolled his eyes, "Freddie, we are kinda in the middle of something now." 

"Yeah, we are in the middle of work. Cassandra get your arse over to the cash register. I want my lunch break." 

"Could you wait like five minutes, please?" George pleaded to his twin. 

Fred sighed, pretending to gag at the two of them before returning back to his post.

George finally turned back to her, "Wanna talk about this inside?" 

Cassandra nodded and George led them in the loft, never letting go of her hand. They sat on the couch, George took both of her hands in his again. "Complicated?"

"As you know, we can't be public— no matter how much I want to be. At least not now." She worried this wouldn't be enough for him, her heartbeat pounded loudly in her ears.

"I don't care how challenging this gets...I still want you," He murmured, looking at their linked hands, his thumb rubbing gently over her knuckles.

After a moment he looked up to her, a soft smile melted into some more dubious. He looked like he had some evil plan. "And don't worry, I'm good at being sneaky," he smirked. "So Saturday, around noon... can you be here?"

"Um...I think so"

"Good," George pecked her lips. He then got off the couch, pulling her up as well. He leaned down again to kiss her but stopped millimeters away. "We are going on a date," he mumbled against her mouth, before finally letting their lips meet.

Cassandra pulled back, shocked, exhilarated, confused. "We are?"

"Yes darling, so you better be ready." He winked at her before walking out the apartment, leaning at stunned Cassandra contemplating whether to melt into a puddle on the floor.

This oughta be good.

A/N: Y'all I was so excited about this one ;) 

Next chapter will be out later this week and I will probably post a promo on tiktok since it will be a big one! Though I was wondering if I should wait until the day of the post since it will show through pictures the contents of Chapter 14. Thoughts? --->

 Exciting things are coming! Thanks for any interaction so far, I've been loving the comments! Have a lovely week friends :) 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

315K 9.4K 63
A Fred and George love story: 18+ While Eleanor prepares for her life after the battle of Hogwarts. She finds herself back in Diagon alley, starting...
85.3K 2.1K 52
Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy love triangle fan fic Includes: Adult / sexual material / rated mature so please read if you are of appropriate age Celes...
279K 10.6K 75
WARNING - 18+ Mature readers only. TW! Explicit language, sexual content, violence, death etc. (I will not be putting TW at the start of any chapter...
2.2M 61.6K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...