The Lunch Break

A/N: This chapter is a little bit shorter than the last two but we have some important plot going on! 

Besides constant nagging and teasing from Fred, the week had been damn near perfect. George had grown a little bolder now, sometimes grabbing Cassandra's ass as he walked by or whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

Cassandra felt herself growing, blossoming into the personality she had always hidden away for so long. They now had a safe haven in the loft, not fearing being caught by Fred.

One late night Cassandra had explained her entire situation to Fred, of course leaving out why she had been so compelled to go to their shop in the first place. He seemed rather confused at first but, eventually he understood and congratulated George.

__________

Cassandra was working the floor when a group of teenage boys decided to knock over some of the love potion, giggling and running away in the process.

"Wow. How funny," Cassandra cursed as she grabbed a broom.

She quickly wiped up the mess, kneeling down to the floor to wipe it all into the dustpan. As she was on the floor, the sickly sweet potion wafted upwards. Cassandra instantly felt the air fill with a smoky scent, with a hint of maple syrup and peanut butter. She shook her head, ignoring the familiarity.

"You know you could have just used magic, right?" George remarked from above her.

Cassandra pivoted on her knees now facing him, "Where's the fun in that?" She spoke quietly, innocently.

George examined every inch of her body and positioning. He huffed, looking away, "Get up."

Cassandra nodded, acting like she had no idea the effect she was having on him. As she started to get up, she pretended to wobble, grasping onto his thigh for support.

George's mouth fell open as he grabbed her wrist, yanking her into the broom closet.

"Oh good, I needed to put this stuff up anyway—" Cassandra's words evaporated in the small room, George's temper got the best of him as he angrily smashed his lips on hers.

"How many fucking times do I have to tell you not to tease me here?" He sneered, voice raspy. His tone was angry yet, the look on his face gave him away, he loved it.

Cassandra bit her lip, hiding her smirk, "Oh c'mon...where's the fun in that?"

He rolled his eyes before meeting her lips again. Their muffled moans may have been leaking out from beneath the door as they made out but, Cassandra once again found herself liking the thrill. 

His hands were all over her, heading south to take their passion further but Cassandra grabbed his wrist. "Ah ah ah" she tsked, "It's my lunch break. I—"

"Wanna spend it in the bedroom? You'll definitely get eat—"

She stopped him, giggling slightly, "As amazing as that sounds, I made plans to meet Luna for lunch."

George let out a string of curses, throwing his head back against the wall. "Fine. We'll continue this later," He snapped hotly, even though he placed a soft kiss on her forehead before exiting the closet.

Her chest fluttered as she stepped out of the closet, retucking in her shirt. Cassandra collected her things and headed off.

__________

The girls sat in the Leaky Cauldron, eating and chatting amongst themselves.