The Sun and The Moon

Song recommendation: "Work Song" By: Hozier (you already know I'll comment when I'd start it :D)

The weather was dark and gloomy, rain pattering against the windows as thunder clouds rolled in.

Setting the scene perfectly for just how miserable the weather was inside the loft.

Cassandra spent the rest of the day in George's room, ignoring both of them out of spite. Every once and awhile she'd press her ear against the cold door, listening to Fred and George's conversation down the hall...more like Fred complaining.

Once it was about her, "Bloody hell, this is ridiculous. I mean we give her a place to stay and we go get Pucey for her yet we are the ones in trouble? I don't understand why I'm in time out in the first place, I'm not her boyfriend."

George's reply was short, though not loud enough for Cassandra wasn't able to make it out. Based on the tone of his voice he hadn't chosen either side, not wanting to burn any of the strong bridges he had built around him.

Other time Fred came down the hall and complained to George about Pucey, a conversation in which both were vocal. Cassandra picked up the conversation somewhere in the middle of Fred's ramble: "Yeah because we sent a good few bludgers his way back in school, should have knocked him off his broom back then...saved us all some trouble!"

George replied, "Believe me if I had any idea what a mess he'd create I would have sent every bludger I had his direction. Maybe I should have paid more attention in divination class...being able to see the future would have helped greatly."

Cassandra only left the bedroom twice to retrieve food from the kitchen, a trek that would require a trip past the couch, and the man banished to it.

The first trip Cassandra made sure Fred was gone, not ready to handle his childish behavior. George on the other hand perked up like a little puppy, sitting up off the couch, big eyes watching her the entire way. He threw off his blanket, sprinting up and following behind her as she calmly walked to the cabinets. She ignored him but could feel his large shadow behind her, watching every step.

A gentle hand reached out to touch her shoulder which Cassandra shook off. George didn't follow her after that, still concentrating on every movement as she made her meal, and proceeded back down the hall to his room.

About six minutes after the door closed, gauze appeared on the kitchen table for his hands. 

Her second trip George was sitting at the kitchen table, pushing around his food lazily with his fork. He perked up again seeing her, noticing how she looked somewhat calmer after seeing his wrapped hands. Cassandra was still pissed though, something George normally found extremely attractive now causing nervous jitters, bouncing his leg.

Fred attempted to sneak into George's room during Cassandra's absence though an "Ow!" followed by cursing echoed down the hall. Fred left with the electric hex and no Mrs. Cuddlesworth.

Cassandra prepared her dinner, taking her time, enjoying the faint tingling she felt from his eyes roaming her body. Pathetic as it sounded, she had missed George all day. If not so stubborn she'd fly into his arms, and kiss him till he begged her to stop.

But the rationality of their situation, the potential danger was a looming storm cloud over her head, thundering loud chants of dismay.

She could sense George had a similar cloud himself, one that could only be remedied by reassurance. She turned around, making eye contact with him for the first time since the fight. His features spoke what syllables couldn't say, a miscellany of: "Are you still mad?" and "I feel terrible" and "Please don't leave."