𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•šπ•žπ•¦π•π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ |...

By WinterzSurprise

To many people, content creators have been a massive part of their life. They taught you, brought you happine... More

*Intro
1|| The Mysterious Disappearance of Two Friends
2|| Red and Green
3|| New World
4|| Static
5|| The Prince of the End
*6|| Memories of Her
7|| The Man with the Pig Mask
8|| Three New Players
9|| Directions
10|| Home?
11|| Problem
12|| The Necromancer and his Friend
*13|| Late Night Talks
14|| The White-Eyed Devil
15|| The Festival
16|| Cogchamps
17|| Run Phil, Run
*18|| Time
19|| Mount Hermit
*20|| The Temple
21|| The Imposter
22|| Travelling Gone Wrong?
23|| Decisions
24|| Town of the Lost
25|| Warning From A God
26|| First Week of Training
*27|| Underground Adventures
28|| 2/3
29|| The Monument of the Diamond Minecart
*30|| Collide
31|| The Mysterious Cave
*32|| Calm Before the Storm
33|| The Dream SMP
34|| Friends?
*35|| The Visitor
*36|| Arrival
β€’β€’Their Abilitiesβ€’β€’
*38|| Start of Something New
39|| Talk Between Friends
40|| "Techno?"
Special || Memory: Blood for the Blood God
41|| Power Unravels
42|| Explosions and Showdowns
43|| Fix You
44|| The Monument of the Bajan and the Bacca
45|| Tower of Knowledge
46 || Sky Castle
47|| Meanwhile...
48|| The Day Before the War
49|| The Final Battle
50 || Unexpected Events
51|| Reinforcing with Gods
52|| Victory of the Lost Players
Epilogue
tw: death, rip my king

37|| The Aftermath

947 64 32
By WinterzSurprise

The silence in the room was stuffy and tense, everyone's attention was everywhere but the people sat around the table, their thoughts were all the same.

They all want to leave the scene.

If there was a grandfather clock in the room, its sound would bounce off the walls at how scarily still it is.

Tubbo nervously fiddled with his fingers while you blankly gazed at a particular bump on the wooden table, fingers drumming softly on the surface. You noticed how Karl would constantly glance at you but you'd just shrug it off as concern.

After all, Techno and Quackity are gone.

Your best friends.

It's his friends too but you were blaming yourself for not arriving sooner, making up a thousand scenarios in your head of what might've happened if you were there.

There were a lot of empty chairs around the table. And due to Iskall's accident and Mumbo being emotional, Grian was the only one who attended for the Hermits fearing that the atmosphere of the meeting might set off Mumbo and send him into a rampage which would be bad for the city that is already destroyed.

Dream and Sam were sentenced to bed rest as well as Ranboo who Eret came back with, wounded and exhausted. Niki tended to them along with Foolish as a backup in case something happened to Iskall. Tubbo was supposed to be helping them but he knows he can't avoid everyone's heat after his betrayal.

The cyborg was revealed to have shut down after the amount of blood he lost and the pain he felt in his body after losing an arm proved to be too much for him to handle. So currently, the meeting room only held the three hybrids, Tubbo, Phil, Y/N, Ponk, Bad, Skeppy, George and Karl.

And for what seems like a century has passed, Phil's sigh cuts through the silence. Tubbo straightened up, shifting in his seat to find a more comfortable position.

"Tubbo," The teen froze, cold running down his body.

"Why the fuck would you do that?"

It took him a minute before he was able to respond. "I had no other choice, I needed to leav–"

"Then you should've told him one thing then I don't know, tell the others!"

"He would've attacked nonetheless." Phil slammed his fist into the table that made everybody flinch but it made Tubbo tremble violently.

"And we would've been ready." Phil forced through his gritted teeth.

"Phil..." Puffy warns.

Everyone was hurt by Tubbo's betrayal but Phil was affected more than anybody because he was the man responsible for everyone younger than him, it's like an automatic responsibility of his as the one with the knowledge of everything in the world. He knew something was up but he never spoke up, now a lot of them are either hurt or missing.

"Now we're missing Techno and Quackity. Great!"

Tubbo was so conflicted and hurt, he had no idea what to do or what to say. It felt like everyone in this place hated him for what he did, he didn't need to look up and around to know their gazes were trained onto him, burning a hole through his body.

But like he told them, he had no other choice. He just wishes that they would believe him.

Tears blurred his vision as his bottom lip trembled, there was a huge lump on his throat that kept him from speaking up, as well as the demons whispering on his shoulders, adding fuel to the fire that is his self-hatred but he needs to speak up because no one else would.

"PHIL I WOULD'VE DONE THAT IF I WAS STRONGER, I AM AWARE THAT I'M A COWARD BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!" Tubbo couldn't stop the tears that poured out of his eyes, his vision was blurred but it didn't stop him from looking at the older blond directly. Phil looked away with his jaw clenched, anger and guilt were eating him up.

"Tubbo..." Puffy reached out her arm, placing it on top of his shaking one but the boy flinched away making Puffy stop mid-air. Her eyes were sad as she felt her heart crack.

He told himself he won't cry anymore but he was just happy someone is still there to comfort him, accept him with wide arms. He was just relieved and sorry that he can't seem to accept any touches from anyone without remembering the pain that used to graze it. He had no idea how to explain what happened in the castle without breaking down.

He hated how pathetic he sounded, he felt ashamed for breaking down.

"Come on Tubbo, don't be a wuss. Suck those tears up man." He could hear Tommy say.

"He-He would hurt Tommy and Wilbur, he-he..." He took a deep inhale, breath shaking, tears continuing to fall.

"I bet they'll be torn when they remember every single detail of how they tortured you. Can you imagine their faces? Ha!" The white-eyed demon's voice sent shivers down his spine, something that never failed to escape Puffy's notice.

"–Would torture me, leave me in pain in a cell. The-they would force some sort of... liquid into my system, I would've died Phil! He took our two lives, so do whatever you want with that information."

"Tubbo no..." Karl's voice was soft as he stood up to approach him, rounding the table to wrap his arms around the trembling boy and he let him. Karl then started to rock him from side to side. This became Puffy's signal to lean towards the two and pull them close to her.

Maybe he can learn to accept their gentle touches again.

Maybe their comforting affections can erase the pain that's ingrained into his skin.

"My choices, it-it's either they get killed or-or I betray you all, It's obvious what I picked."

Phil felt conflicted, he was angry but at the same time, he understood why, his heart ached at the thought of what Tubbo went through.

He's just tired, he doesn't want to deal with this anymore. He needs to escape this drowning tension.

And with no other words spoken, Phil stood up and walked away.

Phil rolled his shoulders, getting ready for flight when burning pain struck him. He could only hiss before carefully hiding it back, no one should see how bad he suffered from Wilbur's attack. Niki has a lot of people to prioritise and he's not going to bother her with more concerns.

At least not until it starts to affect him more than it should.

The night sky looked stunning, the black canvas was painted purple, blue and pink. The galaxy looked down at him as the night breeze blew past him.

Minecraft is a beautiful world but the drama it brings gives him headaches and stress. He just wants to play and place blocks, see the rest of the world for its beautiful scenes, no need for evil villains, mind-controlled people and monsters.

He ended up in the forest that's somehow safe from the attack. It stood there barely a leaf missing from the trees. It was nice to see something normal on an island full of craters and ruined builds.

After wandering for so long, he finally found the spot that he has spent his time at night ever since he's been there. He dragged himself to the mossy boulder and sat on it.

A frustrated sigh slipped past his lips as he forced himself to let go of his tensed shoulders.

"What should I do?" He asks himself as he runs his hands through his hair, knocking the striped bucket hat from his head but he couldn't find it in himself to care anymore. At least not at the moment.

He looked up at the moon, eyes glazed. Phil let out a groan before letting his head fall to his hands, scratching his scalp just a little bit.

He just wants everything to stop, he wants– no, he desires to come home, be human again. Be with her and shut the world out from the comfort of their house. He's the weakest without his Queen, the angel that sat on his shoulder to whisper options in his ear.

"What would you do if you were here?" He mumbled into his palm, "I can't keep the mask on for too long, I'm not strong enough."

A shriek made him look up to see a murder of crows circling on top of him. He hesitated for a moment before raising his forearm, only expecting for one avian to swoop in but they all came to land, surrounding him. Perching on different areas, branches, small rocks and just on the ground.

"What do you fuckers want?"

"Diamond for Phil!"

"Is that it?"

He questioned in a dead voice, he doesn't mean to sound rude but their timing is just unfortunate.

His reaction made the group approach the one diamond left on the floor to leave their own gift one by one. Almost obediently that he could cry if it wasn't for some of them fluttering their wings widely and screaming constantly about who should go first but Phil has learned to ignore them.

He watched as they left shiny, iron rings and necklaces with crystal pendants that he could detect magic in them. Weak but probably enough to help their elementalists and magic users get used to items that can aid in their ability. Occasionally some raw materials such as Iron and Gold.

They'll get better items later for everyone.

He doesn't exactly know why, maybe it's the gifts but a tired smile bloomed on his face.

"Thank you, chat."

"All for dadza!"

"Just for our Crowfather."

"Wait, who is chat? I thought we're called chickens?!"

"Are you cheating on us with another murder?!?"

"Wait, we're called chickens? I thought it was emergency food source?"

"Shut up chat!"

Phil couldn't stop the laugh that left his lips. He was glad that at least one of the people that give him comfort exists in the dimension even if they are in the form of animals.

-*-*-*-

It's been a day since the meeting, everyone has broken off to do their own thing. And you have long disappeared to who knows where, but with how you unleash your powers yesterday, Karl guessed that you must be practising somewhere on the island.

The other members have drowned themselves into work, either rebuilding the destroyed parts of town, filling up the craters or trained harder. The atmosphere was irritating Karl and at that time, he just wished he could shapeshift like Quackity and bring the light back into everyone's eyes.

Ranboo has woken up earlier and Tubbo has been stuck beside him ever since.

Tubbo has turned to the enderman for comfort, he's still filled with guilt for being the reason for Cogchamp's fall. Karl knew the other teen had gone through a lot but was too busy focusing on Tubbo to even think about himself.

The unconscious and wounded figure Eret dragged back was enough evidence. Everyone was shocked to see him when they all thought he was gone only to come back as a prince of a whole dimension.

So now here he is, heading towards the fighting arena Mumbo has stress-built, adding some respawning robots to be the figure to destroy. Karl figured that maybe some milkshake could cheer you up, drinks he acquired after pleading for Bad to make two of them. For him and for you.

"Come on Bad! Please just this once!"

"You've said that before back in the jungle, you go find the stuff and give it to me."

"I know you have milk in your pockets, open them up!"

"Karl, go find your own ingredients! I already agreed on making them for you!"

"Oh, is it reserved for Skeppy and You? A date?"

"No!– You know what? Fine! I'll just make them for you!"

He knew how hard Techno's disappearance must've hit you, he was your best friend after all. And from the stories he heard from the both of you, he is also the one who housed you when you had nothing and had forgotten everything before.

He found you in the arena, a sword in hand and the other covered in black mist. He watched as you sheath your weapon before spreading the magic into your empty hand. Even if you were damp with sweat, he thought you looked ethereal nonetheless.

With a small smile playing on his lips, he jogged up to you. But his grin dropped when your legs failed and you fell to your knees. The milkshakes left his head as he let it splash down onto the ground, his shoes were stained but he ignored it as he rushed to your side.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asks, rubbing your back as you coughed, cupping your mouth.

He thought it was odd for you to suddenly fall. Even when Techno and you fought back in the jungle or with Bad's army and him, you never faltered. You brought them all down by your own with a dagger and a rapier in both hands.

But then again, it's been a long time since it last happened. Maybe it was your own power, the sudden arrival was just too much for your body to handle.

"I-I'm fine." You said as you put your hand down. But his eyes caught something in your palm, his heart dropped to his feet and cold frosted over his body at the sight of crimson.

"What's that–"

"Nothing." You immediately replied, he raised an eyebrow at you to which you responded with a grin, wiping your hand on the back of your trousers.

You tried to push yourself up but your knees were too weak to carry you. It turned to jelly and gave up but fortunately, Karl was there to catch you.

"Say, how about we visit Niki?"

"I don't want to be a burden to her. She already has a lot on her hands..."

"Then at least rest? Even just for a moment." He suggested as you stared up at him, his puppy eyes had no match for the restriction you have placed upon yourself to practice vigorously.

And so you nodded, but when you tried to stand up on your own, Karl's hand on your shoulder weighed you down, making you furrow your eyebrows at him. You opened your mouth to ask him but he spoke up before you could.

"Get on my back, I'll carry you home" He offered.

"You can't carry me."

And he took that as a challenge.

A yelp left your lips as he hooks his hand under your neck and knees, he carries you up with almost no problem. Barely a stumble but his breath did hitch when he reached his full height.

The edge of his lip rose at the sight of your wide and surprised eyes. Butterflies fluttered in his stomach when he spotted the lilac dust in your navy skin. He felt a little proud of himself for causing such a thing.

But maybe to heal his own emotional wounds, he could be selfish for once and allow himself to indulge in the jitters you give him.

"Home we go!" He exclaimed as he started his journey to your house, milkshakes long forgotten.

"You dick, you should've warned me before you carried me!" You hit his chest making him laugh.

"Then you'd scream at me not to." He raised his voice a little, defending himself. You just rolled his eyes and wrapped your arm around his neck instead.

It was peaceful as he carried you back to your house, you were embarrassed that you were in someone's arms in public. You're not a person who likes to be babied, you've been alone for a long time so you're used to doing things yourself.

But you're not gonna lie and say that you don't appreciate it.

Then at the edge of your eye, you spot a man standing outside the entrance of the city. The man was of average height and had headphones that sat on top of his half-bald hair. He reached up to his 3D glasses and took them off, face soured in disgust as he stared at the remains of the town, looking at the sight as if it has offended his entire bloodline before yelling:

"What the bloody hell happened here?!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.5K 24
tommy is a flight risk, and his new caseworker isn't letting him fly away. or when phil is a knock-off charles xavier, but tommy doesn't even know it...
360 24 8
A message has been sent to the inhabitants of the Dream SMP and everyone gets sad when they get to know, that Ranboo will die in 3 days time. Tommy w...
9.1K 376 36
[discontinued] β—‡REQUESTS OPENβ—‡ Credits will be given :D Mostly TommyInnit oneshots, most of them are angst. Trigger warnings are written at the begi...
12.6K 511 18
In a world full of humans, young 13 year old Tommy, is a dragon. A 16 year old by the name of Ranboo finds him wandering in the forest one day, and t...