A Dream Come True || Dream Te...

By S3PULCHRAL

"Imagine being the one in control of fate. The puppet-master of all who stumble onto your path. Just what wil... More

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎.
𝟷 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗
𝟸 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝟹 - 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜
𝟺 - 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝙾𝚍𝚍.
𝟼 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝟽 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚂𝙼𝙿
𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 "𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖"
𝟿 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎
𝟷𝟶 - 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚜
𝟷𝟷 - 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍
𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.
𝟷𝟸 - 𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
𝟷𝟺 - 𝙰 𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚝
𝟷𝟻 - 𝙼𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚜
𝟷𝟼 - 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐 𝚅𝚊𝚗
𝚃𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.
𝟷𝟾 - 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟿 - 𝙻'𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚐
𝟸𝟶 - 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜
𝟸𝟷 - 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎
𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜.
- 𝙻𝙾𝙶 #𝟶𝟷 -
𝟸𝟸 - 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝟸𝟹 - 𝚄𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜
- 𝙻𝙾𝙶 #𝟶𝟸 -
𝟸𝟺 - 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕
𝟸𝟻 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝟸𝟼 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚊𝚖
𝟸𝟽 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐. . .
28 - ... Will go Wrong.
𝟸𝟿 - 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝟹𝟶 - 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎
𝙰 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎.
𝟹𝟷 - 𝙿𝚘𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚊
𝟹𝟸 - 𝚃𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚢
𝟹𝟹 - 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝟹𝟺 - 𝙰 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝙿𝚒𝚐
Fuck Cancer.
𝟹𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕
𝟹𝟼 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚎
37 - Decisions
𝟹𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚐 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕
𝟹𝟿 - 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜
𝟺𝟶 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗

𝟷𝟽 - 𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜

3.3K 165 128
By S3PULCHRAL

Art by @/Yurifromikea on DeviantArt!

1st Person POV -

    'What the fuck was that dream? Who was that person talking to me?' I thought to myself, drifting back into consciousness. 'When did I fall asleep?'

I realize I was in the back room of the van, laying on the bed. I get up and slowly make my way into the next room.

   "Y/N! Oh thank god you're awake!"Wilbur says, his deep accent fully waking me from my daze.

   "You totally just blacked out. Did you not get enough sleep or something?" Tommy asks me. He was sitting on top of a table.

   "No, I had a decent amount of sleep last night, oddly enough. I have a pounding headache though.. Did you guys slip me some drugs or something?" I ask.

   "What the fuck? No we wouldn't do that." Wilbur says with a serious face.

   "Then what about my weird dream? I don't usually have odd dreams." I ask. It's not like they'd know the answer, but it was worth a shot asking.

The two Brits looked at each other with a confused expression. Tommy turns to me.

"Weird dream? What do you mean?" He says tilting his head slightly.

"Eh- nothing. Forget about it." I say shrugging.

"Y/N, you passed out. You had a bad dream and now you have a bad headache? Something is clearly wrong here." Wilbur says. I can see the concern in his eyes.

   Wilbur was always overprotective of me. Whenever I got hurt training with Techno, Wilbur would always freak out and make sure I was ok. It would get annoying how much he worried sometimes.

   "I'm ok, really." I reassure Wilbur. I smile and give him a nod. He nods back.

   "Alright then. Whatever you say Y/N." Wilbur replies.

Whatever that dream was, it's best if I keep it to myself now.

"Well Wilbur? She's awake now. How about we discuss the next part of your plan?" Tommy asks as he jumps down from the table.

Wilbur looks at me again before answering. "Yes, alright."

I nod, and try to walk forward, but instead I stumble and trip. I brace myself for the fall but it never came.

Slowly looking up I see Wilbur has caught me. He looks at me worried.

"Do you need water? Are you hungry? Maybe you need to rest more... I don't think you're okay Y/N-" Wilbur begins panicking. I cut him off.

"Water would be nice. Don't worry too much Wilbur, okay?" I say smiling. Wilbur nods at me and returns the smile.

"Stop flirting you guys, a minor is present." Tommy says looking disgusted. Wilbur chuckles at Tommy's remark. Wilbur helps me over to a counter and lifts me on top of it.

"We're not flirting Tommy." Wilbur says with a laugh. He walks off towards a chest and begins rummaging through it.

I begin to swing my legs. Shortly after searching, Wilbur returns to me with a bottle of water in hand.

"Here you go, if you need anything else just ask ok?" He says, a small grin on his face.

I nodded. "Thank you." I open the water bottle and take a long drink.

   "So your plan?" I ask as I set the bottle down. Wilbur nods.

   "In order to get something to sell you need scarcity. Either you sell a product that isn't already being sold, or you have to create scarcity." Wilbur says. I look over at Tommy who looks very confused.

   "Right, anyone can make drugs. Brewing stands aren't that hard to come by." I say, picking up the bottle of water again.

   "Exactly. So we have to create scarcity." Wilbur says, turning to look at Tommy. "How do you think we'll do that?"

   Tommy looks around confused. "Uh-" His eyes land on the brewing stands. "We'll take away people's brewing stands! They can't make drugs without it." He answers.

Wilbur grins. "Right! But we can't just go and rob people, that wouldn't be good for business."

"We make up a lie. Tell them the brewing stands have a defect or something. We'll tell them we're gonna 'dispose of them'." I say, coming up with the idea on the spot.

Wilbur claps his hands. "Perfect! Great job guys."

"What will we tell them though? What if they ask about the defect..." I question.

"We tell them the drugs made in the brewing stands cause stomach pains or something. I don't know." Tommy says.

Wilbur smiles. "That will work." I think through the plan.

   "I can't think of anything that will go wrong." I say nodding.

   [Famous last words.]

   Hearing the voice, I freeze.

   That was the same voice in my dream. Hearing it again triggered something in my head.

   I've heard it before.

   It was in previous dreams. It spoke to me multiple times. It called me 'Test Subject'

   Why? Why did this voice appear in my dreams, and why can't I remember everything they told me.

   Trying to remember everything made my headache grow more painful.

   "Fuck." I mutter out, clutching my head.

   "Woah woah- What's wrong?" Wilbur says, worry growing in his voice yet again.

   Do I say something? What will he do if I tell him I've been hearing a voice? Would anybody understand me, or will they think I'm crazy?

   "Nothing. My headache just really hurts." I lie.

   I watch as his face changes. He looks into my eyes, as if he could see through me. Like he could tell I'm lying.

   There is silence for a moment before he nods.

   "Tommy and I will go, you stay here and rest. Okay?" Wilbur says sternly.

   "No it's alright Wil-" I try to start but Wilbur stops me.

   "No, you'll stay here. I'm worried you'll collapse again. We'll be back soon, alright?" Wilbur says.

   He gestures to Tommy, motioning him to follow him. I feel Tommy's eyes on me. I look at him. He just stares. It's like he was trying to figure me out.

   It seems he wanted an explanation, he wanted to know what was really wrong with me.

He waited. Waited for me to say something. Anything.

I didn't even open my mouth.

Tommy slowly gets up, and follows Wilbur to the exit of the van. Before closing the door, I feel him looking at me. I didn't look back. I couldn't.

   If I looked at him, I would want to tell him.

I hear the door shut, and I breathe a sigh of relief.

I take the water bottle, my hand shaking.

Why couldn't I remember? My memory was so foggy.

[What's wrong Y/N? You act like you're hearing voices!]

The voice speaks again, louder this time. My head started hurting more than ever.

The water bottle falls. Shattered glass littered the floor.

I just have to lay down. Maybe if I rest again the voice will go away. Maybe this is all just a dream.

I stumble over to the back room again. I don't even close the door, I just collapse on the bed.

I instantly fall asleep.

[Alright, I'm not gonna sit here and watch you sleep.]

[Time for the cliché "The Author was too lazy" time-skip!]

Voices awaken me from my sleep. I get up and rub my eyes.

I rise from the bed and quietly peak around the doorway.

Sapnap, Tubbo, and Fundy were here. In addition to Tommy and Wilbur of course; they were currently blocking off the doorway.

"Guys?" I asked confused. Tommy turns to me panicking.

   "HIDE!" He yells, placing another block down. Sapnap mines the block immediately.

   We meet eyes.

   "Y/N? WHY IS SHE WITH YOU GUYS?!" Sapnap yells, mining through another block.

   "Fuck- I'm sorry guys." I say. Wilbur turns to me.

   "It's alright, you aren't aware of what's happening right now. We'll explain to you soon."

   "Once this shit is over." Tommy says, grumbling.

   "Need help?" I offer. I reach into my satchel to look for blocks.

   "Seems like they're going to the windows.. Yes you can help Y/N." Wilbur says.

   I grab out some cobblestone and quickly block the windows with the block.

   "Right there Fundy! See, there is proof they're making drugs." Sapnap says.

   "No we're not Sapnap! Your drug problem really messes with you're head, man.." Tommy says, shaking his head shamefully. I stifle a laugh.

   "How about we make you a hot dog. We'll prove it to you that this is just a hot dog van." Wilbur says, poking his head out the door.

   "That would really help actually." Fundy says.

  "Anybody have anything to give to Fundy?? QUICK!" Wilbur says in a rushed whisper. I look around for some kind of food.

   "AAAAAA- HOT DOG." Tommy yells, grabbing out the membrane of a phantom. I stare at him.

   "Are you STUPID? THEY CAN'T EAT THAT!" I yell, gesturing to the membrane in his hands.

   But it was too late. Tommy opens the door, throwing the membrane at Fundy.

   "HOT DOG." Tommy says, slamming the door.

   Wilbur just laughs at this.

   "What the fuck guys. YOU GAVE HIM A PHANTOM MEMBRANE!" Sapnap yells.

   Tommy laughs nervously at this.

   "Seems like a hot dog to me." Fundy says.

   Fundy approaches the door, and after a bit of discussion Wilbur lets him in.

   Fundy looks around the room, looking at the brewing stands and nodding.

   "I figured." Is all he says. He stores the membrane in his satchel.

   "Fundy." Wilbur says, staring at the fox man in front of him.

   "Do you wanna cook drugs?" Wilbur asks, a serious look on his face.

   Fundy thinks for a moment.

   "It's all I ever wanted." Fundy says, eyes widened as he nods.

   "Good lad." Wilbur says. I chuckle a bit.

   Shortly after this, shouts come from outside.

   I unblock the windows and my heart drops.

   Purpled and Ponk were now here in full netherite.

   "Tommyinnit. I believe you have something that belongs to my friend Ponk here!" Purpled yells. "Unless you gave it to Y/N? Both of you get out here now before things get serious."

"Tommy what's that about?" Wilbur asks, irritation in his voice. "You better tell me, don't make me ask Y/N."

"This is what I told you about earlier! The thing with Ponk!" Tommy says nervously.

"Why didn't you clear that up!" Wilbur says, anger lacing his voice.

"Tommy, Y/N- You shouldn't have come here if you haven't tied up your lose ends." Fundy says. Wilbur nods.

"Right. And until you sort that out, you can't stay in here." Wilbur says. Tommy's eyes widen.

"Wilbur- What??" Tommy says in a panic.

"You heard me. Go on." Wilbur says.

"Tommy, we're getting impatient!" Purpled exclaims.

You guys are under arrest! Get out here now." Sapnap yells, banging on the door.

Tommy in a panic, grabs his axe and starts breaking through the floor. Wilbur just shakes his head and sighs.

Wilbur opens the door with a grumble.

"All of you, out. Even you Y/N. You and Fundy are witnesses. Maybe even accomplices! We don't even know." Sapnap says.

   All three of us exit the van standing next to Tubbo and Ponk. Shortly after Sapnap and Purpled return with Tommy.

3rd Person POV -

   After everyone lined up outside, they all get escorted to court. Eret joins the group as well, helping escort Fundy.

   Wilbur ends up getting away, so they send Eret to go look for him. He takes Fundy along with him.

   Once at the court, they place Tommy in a cell, Y/N in the other.

   Eventually they go off to look for Eret and Fundy, who have apparently escaped. Eret switched sides to help Fundy.

   Wilbur was still nowhere to be found.

   Tommy handed Ponk the pickaxe he stole and decided to work together to help everyone escape.

   Eventually Eret and Fundy were found and brought to the same cell as Y/N.

   During the trial the group just caused chaos. Shouting "ASS AULT" over the judge.

   And after many "ASS AULT'S" later, the group found a moment to escape. They all ran in different directions.

   Y/N ran into Wilbur.

   1st Person POV -

   I started breathing heavily, knowing Purpled was gaining on me.

   Once I spotted Wilbur in the distance I felt relief. I began picking up speed to make my way to him.

   "WILBUR!" I shouted. Wilbur looked up seeing me with Purpled close behind me.

   I ran next to Wilbur and grabbed my sword out. Purpled came to a stop.

   "What? Are you mad you couldn't keep them trapped? Mad that you couldn't find me?" Wilbur says, laughing at Purpled. He was making fun of him.

   Wilbur begins to hum clown music, making me burst out laughing. Purpled doesn't find this amusing.

   "What?? You couldn't get your way? Awwww boo." Wilbur laughs, making fun of Purpled. Wilbur fakes a frown and continues humming the tune. I join in.

   Purpled just kicks Wilbur down in anger. I stop humming. Purpled looked at Wilbur like he was gonna kill him.

   Purpled then turns to me and stares for a moment. Seeing my sword he just grumbles and walks away.

   I resist the urge to make fun of him for giving up. Instead, I help Wilbur get up.

   "You alright?" I ask him.

   "I'm not hurt, if that's what you're asking." Wilbur says, dusting himself off. I nod.

   "Cmon, Tommy, Fundy, and Eret are probably waiting at the Camarvan." I say.

_________________

2229 words, unedited

Probably gonna do a double upload today! It's time for revolution :D

Feel free to tell me if there are any errors in my spelling or grammar! I have a hard time spelling sometimes.

Oh and look! My Sapnap Youtooz came :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 20.2K 83
the fate of this story is undecided. i no longer support wilbur soot and i completely stand by shelby and any other possible victims. my heart goes o...
23K 803 65
Woke up in a world made of blocks also known as Minecraft, alone by yourself and scared... but are you really alone? This is a dreamSMP x fem reader...
44.6K 789 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...
449K 10.9K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰...