The Missing Holder

By HiHojasmine

Four Elements. Four Holders. Three left. One missing. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Part Two: Chapter 1
Part Two: Chapter 2
Part Two: Chapter 3
Part Two: Chapter 4
Part Two: Chapter 5
Part Two: Chapter 6
Part Two: Chapter 7
Part Two: Chapter 8
Part Two: Chapter 9

Chapter 15

446 23 0
By HiHojasmine

JENNIE

"Take a deep breathe, you idiot!" Yerin scolded me, I did what I was told and calmed myself. I felt my body going back to normal. I smiled at Yerin sheepishly, before running away from her because she's going to knock my head again.

"I told you stop doing it for fun! It's very dangerous! I'm gonna kill you, stupid!"

It got to the point where I had to float just so she wouldn't reach me. Jung Yerin is very dangerous.

When we got tired from running after and running away from each other, she sat down. I sat beside her, she was staring at nothing. "Hey." She glanced to my side and went back on doing what she was doing earlier. "What's wrong?" With my brows furrowed, I asked her.

"It scares me and it makes me want to cry."

"What?" I smiled a bit. Yerin rarely shows her weakness- no, she never shows any weaknesses to anyone. I remember her saying, "People thinks girls are weak, and yes, they are. But women aren't." She might be right. I think it's great that she's showing people how strong she is, but she should know that crying is fine. No, I don't mean that when you faced a problem, you should just cry, but crying makes you feel better and that's what I want Yerin to know.

"You're too scary, Jennie." She finally stared at me, I became a little conscious with the way she's staring at me, so I scratched the back of my neck, feeling embarrassed. "I can't leave you scaring your own self, but how am I going to do that if I, myself, is scared of you?"

She diverted her gaze back on staring at space. "But I will stay with you until you figured out this whole thing because we're like sisters."

"So, you're leaving me after I figured this?"

"No, idiot," she rolled her eyes, still staring blankly in to space. "You should spend your time with your childhood friends. Let them feel how stressful it is to be with you."

"Yerin!" I glared at her, she chuckled.

She suddenly stood up and offered her hand to me. "Come on, we got some practicing to do, still."

"Am I allowed to use my power at full max?"

"Yes, you are."

NAYEON

I've been watching their move. They're so good with this game. I don't know what's going to be their next move, I haven't gotten any calls from Jennie or Yerin, so I can't really do much since I can't do anything without consulting them.

From what I have observed, Oh Sehun is very powerful under the Sun. It makes me wonder why? Meanwhile, Park Chanyeol can shift-shape. How did I know?

I may have followed them one time.

I know, it's very dangerous, but I had to. They're the two people who are mostly around Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa. Sometimes, I can catch Kim Junmyeon watching Kim Jisoo. From what Seulgi says, the Leader of Dark Ages is a Dual Holder. So, I am so out of his league.

I know he knows that I am sometimes watching him. He's very careful. And very composed. Sooner or later, he will just kill me so their plans won't be ruined.

"Nayeon." I heard Jeongyeon called me. I focused my gaze on her and oh my god, she is such a goddess. I blinked out my thoughts and gave her a confused look, "What is it?"

"We need to talk." She started walking away, and realizes I wasn't following her, she stopped and faced me, tilting her head, urging me to follow her. "Come on."

Jeongyeon and I entered my room. I wonder what we are going to talk about. I am such a nervous wreck around her. My heart is almost beating out of my body!

"Tell me what you know and I'll tell you mine." She started, sitting comfortably on my bed, facing me.

I squinted my eyes, "What do you mean?"

She chuckled, shaking her head at me. "Oh, Nayeon, I know you're keeping something." She stood up, walking towards me. I almost forgot how to breathe. She stopped meters away from me, "No worries, though," and then, she leaned in, slowly. "I am a very trustworthy person." Her breath hitting my ear made my body shiver.

I stepped back, away from her. She is so dangerous. Oh my god, what do I do? Do I tell her?

She smiled. "Okay, I will tell you something very important and you should not inform this to anyone." I just nodded. I was too hypnotized by her beauty, oh my god.

"Do you know about the Time Holder?" I gulped. Of course, fuck I do. Who wouldn't? According to some Elders, the Time Holder is the only one who can fight Mr. Kwon. She is very powerful. But no one actually know if she's still alive. And some says she has a daughter. A very cute daughter named... well, I don't know. What? I'm not into gossips that much.

"Who doesn't, right?"

"She's my friend."

"Oh, well? Mr. Kwon is my father." I said riding her joke.

She laughed. "Silly, I'm serious."

"Okay, cool! She's your friend," I tried to sound excited, "And so?" But this is not an information I needed to know.

Jeongyeon heave a sigh. She grabbed my wrist and I felt a hot sensation over my body and then we were in front of a house that I don't know whose.

Did we just teleported?

Oh my god!

So this is how it feels like teleporting.

She knocked on the door.

I wander my eyes, there are lots of trees here, but I can say that behind this little home, there's like a beach.

The door creaked open and we were welcomed by a cute girl, she smiled as soon as she saw Jeongyeon. She opens the door wide and yelled, "Chahee! Jeongyeon is here!" I heard rushed footsteps and then another beautiful woman appeared.

"Jeongyeon." She nodded, her gaze fell onto me and I averted my gaze on them and pretended to be wandering around the place, feeling embarrassed.

"This is Nayeon." Jeongyeon introduced, I gave them a nod and scratched my nape. Oh my god, this is so awkward.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Asked the cute one.

"What? No!"

"No."

The both of us denied. The cute girl giggled. "You two looked good together."

"Chuu." Warned Jeongyeon. So, Chuu is her name.

"Why don't you both come in?" We both entered the little house and boy was it cozy. Like I did earlier, I wandered my eyes inside. There were no pictures. Actually, there's only a few things inside. A refrigerator, dining table, sofas, coffee table. My gaze fell upon a picture of Jennie on the coffee table. A picture of Jennie, the grown up Jennie.

"Nayeon?" Jeongyeon called for my attention. I turned my look on her gorgeous face. "Meet the Time Holder, Chahee." She gave Chahee a nod which Chahee returned with a small smile.

My eyes were wide.

"Look at her reaction!" Chuu giggled. Oh my god, she's so cute. So, if Chahee is the Time Holder, Chuu should be her daughter, right?

"And that's Chuu." Jeongyeon nodded her head on Chuu who smiled at me, showing off her gummy smile that reminds me of someone. Jennie.

"My maid." Chahee continued, smiling at how Chuu was pouting cutely. She is so adorable, seriously.

"Is she your daughter?" Before I even knew it, my own mouth blurted out. What an idiot, Nayeon, what an idiot!

The three laughed.

"Now, I'm suddenly Mary. I am a very proud virgin!"

"Meh. I don't want to be her daughter." Chuu smiled at Chahee mischievously.

"Now that you've met the two of them, I just want to tell you that the two of them were ex members of the Dark Ages," Jeongyeon smiled, "And they sure know who the members are."

Oh

My

God.

-

it's been awhile since i last updated and here's a 2yeon chapter. sorry, i had so many things to do so i kind of forgot i published a story TT_TT

apologies for the errors! i never really proofread any chapters, so i know there's loads of grammatical and typological errors, so i apologize for those!

LET'S ALL WELCOME OUR NEW CHARACTERS, CHAHEE AND CHUU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 550 20
I had fallen for the perfect you-Lisa We could be the perfect two-Rosé
3.4K 165 19
where in the cold ceo meets a girl who's clumsy and caring but who also has a tragic past will the cold hearted ceo fall or not? IU X FEM!OC
... By [D]

Fanfiction

392K 7.3K 84
90.1K 3.6K 31
[LISRENE]