fall for you (Sally Face x Re...

By vibelord2324

Y/N was so excited. She finally came back to Nockfell to see her old best friend, Larry, once again. They use... More

Chapter one: Back again.
Chapter two: the picture
Chapter three: Little crush
Chapter four: careful
Chapter five: feels good
Chapter six: nightmare
Chapter seven: Ash
Chapter eight: abandoned house
Chapter nine: shower
Chapter ten: drunk
Chapter eleven: truth or dare
Chapter twelve: talk
Chapter thirteen: touch starved
Chapter fourteen: smile
Chapter fifteen: Soda
Chapter sixteen: the diner
Chapter seventeen: kiss
Chapter eighteen: denial
Chapter nineteen: trip
Chapter twenty: the cabin part one
Chapter twenty-one: the cabin part two
Chapter twenty-two: the cabin part three
Chapter twenty-three: the cabin part four
Chapter twenty-four: the cabin part five
Chapter twenty-five: the last day.
Chapter twenty-six: finally
chapter twenty-seven: better
chapter twenty-eight: picnic
Chapter twenty-nine: future
chapter thirty: moving
chapter thirty-one: phone call
chapter thirty-two: stargazing
Chapter thirty-three: awake
Chapter thirty-four: shaken
Chapter thirty-five: breathe
Chapter thirty-six: dresses
Chapter thirty-seven: the big day
book two, chapter two: frustration
book two, chapter three: concert
book two, chapter four: anger
book two, chapter five: protect
book two, chapter six: alone
book two, chapter seven: the birds and the bees
book two, chapter eight: bed
book two, chapter nine: the call
book two, chapter ten: out
book two, chapter eleven: symptoms
book two, chapter twelve: deserve
book two, chapter thirteen: good
book two, chapter fourteen: God-loving
Fall for you twitter ???
book two, chapter fifteen: grocery list
book two, chapter sixteen: guest
book two, chapter seventeen: try
book two, chapter eighteen: fit
book two, chapter nineteen: therapy
book two, chapter twenty: detective larry
book two, chapter twenty-one: number

book two, chapter one: sunburnt

9.6K 283 623
By vibelord2324

fuck it

heres chapter one of the second book.

y'all deserve SO MUCH MORE THAN THIS RADIO SILENCE IVE BEEN GIVING 😤

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU AND IVE GOTTEN SO MUCH LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS AND IM JUST SO EXCITED TO KEEP WRITING!!

(p.s you guys are wild and I love every single one of you. things have just kinda been crazy in life and I'm trying my best to keep up. so I'm sorry once again and I'm dealing with a bunch of things that I just kinda have to get through!)

I cannot promise constant chapters but I will do my hardest to make content when I can.

life is wild my dudes. but anyways.

enjoy! :)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I watched as Sal pinned some loose strands of his ponytail up with some Bobby pins.

It was a a really nice day out, so we didn't want to spend it all inside.

"You're really attractive Sally face" I smiled as I walked up to him, letting my arms wrap around his torso.

"Fank yoo" he said, with a bobby pin stuck under his mask in his mouth.

He reached under and grabbed it, pinning another strand up to complete his look.

He was adorable. Gently, Sal kissed the top of my head and squeezed me tightly back. "Is Larry back yet?"

I shook my head "he said he was out, probably heading to Todd's parents"

Which we all knew what that mean.

Sal rolled his eyes and nodded, turning towards the open hammock that was hung on a wooden frame.

It was cute and definitely comfy.

We crawled our way onto it together, his one leg hanging off the edge to rock our bodies just barely to give a nice and soothing rhythm.

"I'm really happy right now" I hummed, my head and hand pressed against his chest with our legs tangled together.

"I'm so happy" he agreed and let his fingers comb through my hair.

He was so gentle and I couldn't feel more comfortable than right now.

I'm not sure how long we laid there, but the sun made my skin warm and cozy. It was a moment that made me feel at peace with the world and everything around me.

I've become more and more grateful for these types of moments. Especially when it comes to Sal.

"S'up you fuckers I'm back with the good shit!"

We were both startled as Larry almost jumped his way onto the hammock. Thank god it was an extra sturdy one and not a cheap little thing.

"Larry! This definitely doesn't support all of us!" I screeched as it rocked.

"No no look if I just distribute my weight we can fit!"

He sprawled across the two of us making us laugh hysterically as the hammock settled a bit. We couldn't move an inch or else we would tip over for sure.

"You know we were kinda in the middle of something" Sal poked Larry's side and I looked over at him smiling beneath his mask.

"Hey sometimes I wanna cuddle" Larry huffed, pouting his bottom lip out. "Cmon, please?"

I groaned and giggled "alright, alright! Only for a little. The sun is really beating down on us. I don't wanna be in it too long"

The three of us laid there for awhile longer, letting the very gentle breeze graze our skin.

The sound of nature was just perfect.

Living with my bestest friends was probably the greatest thing that could've happened to me. I feel so loved and at home here, more love and happiness than I've felt in a long long time.

I felt Sals hand in my hair as he twisted little strands around his fingers.

Larry's chest rose and fell slowly, his eyes shut tight and his hair in a high bun at the top of his head. His body covered the two of us like a blanket and it was honestly pretty nice.

I could feel my eyes become heave and my mind drifted off to another place. I definitely wasn't asleep, just. Drifting.

I shivered, waking me up from my blank mind and bit my lip. I get major chills when I get sunburnt.

"Hey guys can we go in? My back and shoulders feel really warm..."

Larry just hummed as Sal turned to look at me "oh sweetheart, youre all pink. You're skins so warm to the touch..." he stated as he let his fingers dance across my back. "Let's get you inside"

We finally got Larry to roll over and lazily drag himself inside.

The sun had always made him really tired. He slumped over to the couch and basically passed out immediately.

"Oh jeez baby... are you alright?" Sal questioned, making me blush at the newest nickname. "Let me get you some Aloe Vera."

He scurried to the fridge as fast as he could, pulling out the bottle he stored in the fridge. A few weeks ago Larry fell asleep on the hammock and he was burnt to a crisp. So we stocked up.

Sal took my hand lightly and led me over to the couch, setting me at the end Larry wasn't on.

"Turn around, it'll be cold but it'll feel good I promise"

I did as he said and hugged my knees to my chest.

He was right, it almost felt as if it stung but it was such a refreshing sting. His fingers trailed the cold jelly-like substance across my burning shoulders.

I breathed out making him retract his hand quickly.

"Oh s-sorry it was a good exhale" I shut my eyes and squeezed my legs tighter.

He understood and continued to massage the liquid onto my skin. "You look really cute (Y/N). and your adorable pink little cheeks from the sun. I could kiss you all day"

I peered over my shoulder and smiled to him, making eye contact with the absolute love of my life.

"I love you Sal" I puckered my lips and leaned a bit, causing him to lean forward and pecking my lips back.

"I love you too, beautiful.

I went to go turn my head but he stopped me by putting his finger under my chin and pulling me into another kiss. He lingered longer than last time, making my heart flutter intensely.

He finally finished up and closed the bottle, running to the kitchen to wash his hands.

"Alright, just relax okay?" He called from the kitchen and sighed "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were burning up so bad"

"It's not your fault love, I promise!" I consoled him. "Can we cuddle though?"

"But how?" He asked tilting his head and stepping back over to me as I stood up.

I cleared my throat and pointed to the seat, making him even more confused. He soon got what I meant and placed his body on the seat.. "But how are we going to-"

I slowly crawled myself into his lap and straddled him happily, wrapping my arms around his frame. As weird and sexualized as the position sounds, it was the best position for me to be in with my sunburn.

"Are you comfortable (Y/N)?" He whispered softly and kissed my temple.

In a way I'm really glad he doesn't sexualize everything. I feel like a lot of guys (including Larry) would take the opportunity to make one of those moments out of this but he truly just cared about taking care of me and making me happy.

I nodded, burying my face into his neck. I felt the cool air from the air conditioning flowing around the place and squeezed him. I felt my breathing slow down to a steady pace as I heard him chuckle.

"When you wake up we can get you into a nice cold shower okay? How does that sound" he cooed softly.

"Amazing" I spoke quietly, letting my mind go blank and my body fully sink into the best boyfriend I could've asked for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 265 31
It's been around six years since Larry Johnson moved away from Nockfell and started a new life. Sal has stayed the whole time, hopeful to see him aga...
532K 5K 36
|Originally published in 6/13/19| |Republished in 6/15/19| ×Ranks× #15 in SallyFaceFanfics 6/14/19 #146 in SallyFace 6/16/19 #2 in Nockfell 6/27/19 ...
3.9K 72 29
Scarlett Fisher and her twin brother Sal just moved into Addison Apartments after a long time of terrible past events in New Jersey. Watch as the twi...
638K 19.6K 46
everything was blue... his pills, his hands, his jeans... ... and he's blue Completed 6-2-19✓ * sequel :" angel under the mask " out now! °this stor...