|Doppelgรคnger| Five Hargreeves

By whensangriacries

"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ... More

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐„๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

20K 669 738
By whensangriacries

 First person pov

When we arrived at Diego's place, Five was already passed out on Luther's arms. I took Delores out of his arms and put her in a chair, while Luther put him down on the bed.

_"Funny. If I didn't know he was such a prick, I'd say he looks almost adorable in his sleep."- I sat down by Five's side, watching him just like my two brother's were doing.

_"Well, don't worry. He'll sober up eventually. Be back to his normal, unpleasant self."

_"Yeah, I can't wait that long. I need to find out what's his connection with these lunatics before someone else dies."

I brushed a lock of hair out of Five's face, and he groaned quietly. I wasn't paying much attention to Luther's and Diego's conversation anymore. I knew Five would tell us about the shooters soon enough.

However, I did notice when they went silent so suddenly. I eyed Diego, who was climbing the stairs to his door while holding a knife. I heard footsteps getting closer to us, and tensed up, grabbing Five's hand.

Diego opened the door quickly, and was about to use his knife on the person when they spoke.

_"You throw another one of those goddamn knifes at me, I'm pressing charges."- An old man said, while Diego opened the door wider. The man entered the room.

_"What do you want, Al?"

_"I ain't your secretary. Some lady called for you, said she needs your help."

_"What lady?"

_"I dunno. Some, uh...detective. I think she said her name was Blotch or something."

_"Patch?"

Al shrugged, as if confirming.

_"She needs my help."

_"She need you to meet her at that motel, a dump on Calhoun."

_"When?"

_"About half an hour ago. Said she found your brother."

I furrowed my brows at that. Luther and Diego told me everyone was fine, and Five was here, so...

_"Well, that didn't make sense."

_"...Klaus."- They said together, and then Diego left. I looked at Luther, waiting for answers.

_"Klaus...kind of disappeared after the intruders attacked us."

_"And you didn't even worry about him? What the fuck?"

I was once again pissed at my family's ignorance. I looked away from Luther, expressing my discontentment, and he only sighed, before also leaving the room. No idea where he was going, but it probably wasn't far.

Just after he left, I felt shuffling by my side. I looked down, and saw a tired Five flickering his eyes open. He looked at me almost immediately, and just stared blankly.

_"Take a photo, it'll last longer."

_"What are you doing here?"- He said with a hoarse, failing voice, and slowly sat up by my side.

_"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm watching you."

_"And where are we?"

_"Diego's place. Luther and him found you drunk at the library."

I kept a cold tone with the boy. Yes, I was there because I was worried about him, but I didn't really know how to act after our little "argument".

_"...I'm sorry. About what I said earlier."

_"About us getting married or you calling me an outsider?"

_"I'm not joking right now, Y/n."

I sighed, closing my eyes. I let myself fall back on the bed, feeling tired for some reason.

_"It's fine, Five. It's not like you lied, anyways. I just got upset because I didn't want to accept the fact that I'm not like you guys."

Five laid by my side again, and turned so his whole body could face me. I opened my eyes to stare at the ceiling.

_"You are one of us. In fact, I think you're the most deserving of the Hargreeves name. You're the only one who's actually listening to me this whole time...and also the only one who cares for everyone in this family. Even Luther."

I bit down on my lip, feeling that urge to cry once again. God, was I sensible those days.

I turned to Five as well, and stared at his greens orbs. The same one's from the painting I used to talk to as a child. But these ones were so much more comforting. So much more warm. Loving.

_"That means a lot...Thank you, Five."

_"I'm sorry that you felt like this for so many years. Reginald shouldn't have put the pressure of replacing me on you. There's no way you could that, anyways. You're so... special... as yourself."

We fell into silence, only staring at each others faces for the next seconds that felt like years. My heart started pounding so rapidly in my chest, I swore it was about to stop. But it didn't. It kept going faster, causing butterflies to start flying around my stomach.

I heard the quiet shuffling once again, this time it was Five getting closer to me. As if I knew what was about to happen, I closed my eyes slowly, waiting to be embraced by the warmth of the boy's lips.

I felt our noses touching, and when I was about to part my lips slightly, we heard the sound of a door opening.

_"Oh, great, you're awake...What are you two doing?"

Me and Five sat up as quickly as light, both of us going into opposite sides of the bed.

_"I felt dizzy suddenly, Five was checking on me."- I said, trying my best not to stutter, while fixing my hair. God I looked so suspicious.

_"Yeah, that. That's what happened."- Five fixed his tie, looking at Luther who still seemed confused.

_"Okay...? You two are weird."- Luther sat on a chair in front of Five, and sighed, getting ready to say something.

_"We need to talk. You were saying a lot of nonsense while drunk, but some of the things sounded way too elaborated for you to just be lying. Care to explain what you meant by apocalypse?"

Five looked at me, and I looked back, nodding slowly to reassure him. So he told Luther about everything he told me and Vanya the other day. Hearing that again made me feel just as bad as the first time. I just wished we could stop whatever was coming. Fast.

_"When's it supposed to happen? This...apocalypse.

_"I can't give you the exact hour, but...from what I could gather, we have four days left."

_"Why didn't you say something sooner?"

_"It wouldn't have mattered."

_"Of course it would! We could've banded together and helped you try to stop this thing."

_"For the record, you already tried."

_"What do you mean?"- I also got confused by that. Five didn't mention us when he told me about the apocalypse. He had a pained look on his face, that made me even more anxious.

_"I found all of you. Your bodies."

My eyes widened. I mean, I did know we died at the apocalypse, since Five said he was alone, but I didn't imagine he had found our siblings. I could understand the agony in his voice now.

_"We die?"

_"Horribly...you were together. Trying to stop whoever it was that ends the world."

_"Wait, how do you know that?"

Five took the glass eye out of his pocket, unwrapping it from the cloth it was inside of.

_"This was clutched on your dead hand when I found you."- He threw the small thing at Luther, who grabbed it and analyzed it.

_"Must've ripped it out of their head right before you went down."

_"Whose head?"

_"Like I said, I don't know."

_"Well, there's a serial number on the back. Think maybe you could try-"

_"No, that's a dead end. It's just another hunk of glass."- Five took the eye from Luther once again, and I sighed looking sadly at the boy.

We were interrupted by the door being opened violently, and an angry Diego barging into the room.

_"Piece of shit. Do you have any idea of what you just did?"- He said, getting scarily close to Five with what looked like not really good intentions. Luther had to hold him so he wouldn't do anything, while I got closer to Five and put my hand in front of him. He grabbed my forearm gently, telling me it was okay.

_"No, let me- Get your ape hands out of me!"- Luther lifted him off the ground, making the man have no escape.

_"I can do this as long as it takes for you to calm down."-Diego stopped moving, painting heavily.

_"Fine."

Luther let go of him, backing up slightly.

_"Now, wanna tell us what you're talking about?"

_"Our brother and sister's been pretty busy since he got back. They were in the middle of that shootout at Griddy's and then at Gimble Brothes, after the guys in masks attacked the academy, looking for him." Diego pointed at Five, and I moved even closer to the boy. I really didn't want him to do what he did to Luther at the funeral.

_"None of which is your concern."

_"It is now. They just killed my friend."

My harsh expression at him softened, and I felt bad for being mad at him just a second ago. His anger was justified.

_"Who are they, Five?"- I asked quietly, looking at the boy. He looked back at me, searching for my eyes, before looking at the adults.

_"...They work for my former employer. A woman called The Handler. She sent them...to stop me. Then, soon as Diego's friend got in their way, well, fair game."

_"And now they're my fair game. And I'm gonna see to it they pay."

_"That would be a mistake, Diego, they've killed people far more dangerous than you."

_"Yeah, Diego. You probably saw the mess they made at Gimble Brothers."- I chimed in, trying to stop the man as well.

_"Yeah, we'll see about that."

And so he left once again, leaving the three of us.

_"...Former employer? What's this really about? And don't give me any of this "It's none of your business" crap, all right?

_"Well, it's a long story."

Luther sat down again, showing he was willing to listen. And so Five told us his story, starting from when he was recruited by the so called The Handler.

_"They turned me into the perfect instrument for rehabilitation of the time continuum. Or "corrections", as they called them. I wasn't the only one. There are others like me. Beings out of time, fractured, extracted from the lives that they knew. I don't know how they got there. But I do know that none of them were as good as me. They didn't realize it but I was biding my time, trying to figure out the right equation so I could get back. If I could just get back, I knew I could stop the apocalypse. Save the world. So I broke my contract."

Absorbing all of that information was quite hard to do. But that did explain how good Five was at fighting, as I saw at the shootouts.

Still, imagining the boy as a...

_"So... you were a hit man?"

_"Yes."

_"Uh...I mean, you had a code, right? You didn't kill just anybody."

_"No code. We took out anyone who messed with the time line."

_"What about innocent people?"

_"It was the only way I could get back here."

_"But that's murder."

_"Jesus, Luther, grow up. We're not kids anymore. There's no such thing as good guys of bad guys. There's just people going about theirs lives. But when the world ends, all those people die. Including our family. Time changes everything."

We stayed in silence, as a loud metal clatter could be heard from outside.

_"We should...Probably go back to the academy. See if Klaus is okay?"

_"Yeah... I'll go first. Since I don't do the spatial jump thing. We'll talk more about this, though."- Luther said, before leaving the room.

I looked at Five, watching his troubled expression. I put a hand on his shoulder, which made him look back at me.

_"I'm really sorry about what you saw...there. Seeing our siblings like that...I can't imagine."

_"You were there too, Y/n. You died differently. But it was just as horrible."

_"Wait, how do you know it was me? I shouldn't look like a child there."

_"...I recognized you the first time I looked at your eyes. Also, you had the umbrella tattoo, just like all of us."

_"...do you mind telling me what you mean by me dying differently?"

Five turned his gaze away from me, which made me worry bout his answer.

_"You killed yourself, Y/n. Your powers probably made you survive, and you couldn't take being the only one left. You died on my arms."

My hand slipped off of Five's shoulder as my body went almost limp due to the shock. I looked to the wall in front of me, processing that on my mind.

_"I never forgot your face. Your last words. Your lifeless body. Even if I didn't know who you were at the time."

_"I am...so sorry Five."- My voice sounded so weak, I cursed mentally at myself.

_"Don't be. I'm here now. You're here. I'm not letting that happen again. Not to my family. Not to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1K 11
๐น๏ผŽ ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  MอŸaอŸyฬฒ iอŸnอŸcอŸlอŸuอŸdอŸeอŸ mอŸaอŸtอŸuอŸrอŸeอŸ tอŸhอŸeอŸmอŸeอŸsอŸ๏ผŽ After Reginald Hargeeves adopted Eight children, he trained them for missions...
5.9K 49 18
SEASON 1 Book 1 . . . " promise me you'll never leave again, five.." eight started to soft sob, as she remember what happened last time. Holding th...
54.6K 1.2K 31
Guinevere was the eighth child adopted by Sir Reginald Hargreeves into the Umbrella Academy. Like the rest of her siblings, she grew up in the house...
149 0 6
on october 1, 1989, 43 children with different powers were born at the same time even though the women weren't pregnant at all prior to that day and...