Cote in another world

telods

What happens if the cote cast (well most of them) was transferred to a fantasy world? How will they get back... Еще

Prologue
That Blinding Light
An Unexpected Encounter
Author's Note
First Fight
Author's Note Part 2!
The Twin Leaders Of Class D
Need Help!
Guild Creation
The City Beside the Sea
Class A Mercenary
Helios, The Sun City
Red Dragon! (JoJo Reference)
Rumors Of An Ice Queen
The Apostles Of The Goddesses
Short SS : Goddess Meeting
The Water Hero Meets Class D?
Read My Other Fanfic!
Kiyotaka Goes Out For A Walk
Kiyotaka Receives A Message
Hehe. My mistake

Timelines Diverge

933 43 8
telods

(If anyone's wondering where I got the idea of the time leaping and stuff, it's from an old game by Atlus called Radiant Historia. I played it on my 3ds once.)

I close my eyes as I walked through the door.

In an instant, I was at the wyvern with Hashimoto and the girls.

"Kiyotaka? Are you okay?" Kei asked.

"Um, yeah. I'm fine." I said.

I didn't want a repeat of what had happened last time.

I began to think over what I would do next. The servant earlier had warned me about my two mistakes. The first one being, me trusting Sakayanagi, and the second, me returning to the Inn after the fight. I kept both of those in mind.

We had arrived at Helios. This time though, when I told Kei and Hiyori to stay at the Inn, I explained that I wouldn't be back until tomorrow most likely. They both wanted to come, but I didn't let them.

I then went towards Sakayanagi's mansion. This time, though, none of the students were outside partying. As I went through the gate, my right eye notified me about the upcoming battle.

I went towards Sakayanagi's room. My eye told me that what awaits on the other side of the door was an attack. I kept my guard up as I opened the door.
Sure enough, the eye was right. The moment I saw Sakayanagi, one of her underlings struck me with a blade, which, I easily deflected.

"Ara? The time traveler appears at last." Sakayanagi said.

"I don't know what you're talking about Sakayanagi." I said.

"Oh? But this isn't the first time we've met here in Helios. I'm sure of it. Maybe perhaps you're feeling something... in your heart? I mean that both ways."

Her desperate attempt at sarcasm earned a grunt from me.

"So, why'd you do that? Sending those two after me? I asked.

"Ah? So you finally admit it? Yes indeed. I did sent those two. But it was all for your own good in the end, don't you think?

I sighed at this. My mind told me she had an ulterior motive. My eye also noticed something. A fireball would be cast through the wall to my left. I raised my attention towards the magic circle appearing in the wall, and instantly used Negate Magic to stop it.

"Fufu, looks like you know. How's your eye doing? Does it still hurt."

"You.. How do you know about that?"

"Oh? Does that surprise you? You seem to have gotten soft."

She was right.

"If you do remember, Sakayanagi, what about the thing I asked you to research?"

"Ah yes, the Trifecto Alliance? Yes, I'll tell you about it. But why not during a game of chess?"

*sigh*  "Fine."

After a few minutes of playing, I decided to move my bishop. My eye notified me about an attack from the chess piece. It was right. A magic seal that negates magic was implanted on it.

I took the bishop piece, kept it afloat a few inches away from my hand, and showed it to Sakayanagi.

"Mind explaining this?"

"Fufu. There's your hint. The bishop."
She said.

"Was it really necessary to put that seal there?"

"Well, no. I just thought it'd be more fun."

After the chess match, which I won, I got up to leave.

"Sakayanagi."

"Yes?"

"Don't tell Amasawa and Nanase."

"As you wish."

I left and went to the same alley where I met those two.

"Yo. Get out. I already know you two are there."

"Ah? Senpai you're senses are really sharp." Amasawa said.

"Let's get this over with." I teleported them outside to the vast desert. I didn't go easy on them this time.

"Lucifer!"
I called upon the Devil himself.

"Whoa Senpai~ Isn't that a bit too dangerous?" Amasawa said.

"Not at all." Seems like Amasawa knows about the seal being broken despite not being told by Sakayanagi. Nanase on the other hand, didn't.

They both summoned the Albino Rhino and the Metallic Centipede, just like earlier.

"Hermes!"
I called upon Hermes, and used his power to vastly increase my mobility. This buff also applied to Lucifer, as anything that happens to the summon, happens to the summoner.

I sent Lucifer towards the monsters.

"Judgement Day!"

In an instant, a humongous laser appeared from the sky, and killed the two monsters. Without a second to waste, I rushed forward and knocked out the two before they could retreat.

Remembering the "bishop" piece from earlier, I decided to check out the cathedral nearby.

I was still trying to figure out what to do with Nanase and Amasawa. I made the decision to delete all of their memories related to me, except the ones from school. I took the two of them and placed them on the wyvern's back. We flew towards the city.

I brought the two of them to the inn and bought a room. I placed them on the bed and left.

The cathedal was rather big. It was surrounded by magical barriers that weakened everyone's magic upon entering. A statue of a woman with a fish's head could be seen outside. I assumed this was the water god.

I snuck into the cathedral, making myself invisible using concealment magic. The barrier was rather powerful, as many mid tier spells were negated. Fortunately, invisibility was a high rank magic.

As I entered the offering room, A statue of the water goddess was set up in the middle.

I could hear the voice of a rather old man, dressed in pure white garments, offering gifts to the statue.

"Ohhh, Krishna, our goddess of water, I have come to once again offer gifts to you. Please accept it."

After he said that, water began to appear from the fish's head and the offerings were drenched in water.

"Ah! Thank you for receiving our offering!" The old man said.

"Bishop!"

"Yes?"

"The plans are going along nicely. Tomorrow the army should invade. After you give the signal, of course. Here is the priest horn. Please blow it when it starts."

"I see. I'll keep that in mind."

I had to stop the bishop from blowing on the horn. I killed the person beside him and paralyzed the bishop.

"Yo. Mind telling me about the Trifecto Alliance?" I asked the bishop.

"Heee!?!?! Don't kill me!"
He said.

"That depends on your answer."

Seeing as he had a chance to survive, he told me what I wanted to know.

It turns out, the Trifecto Alliance was established appoximately 100 years ago, after the events of the Great War. Seven great countries were involved in a great war.

At first the battle was a free for all. Later on Azureshire, Helios and Kriegsville signed a peace treaty that would last for a century. The three countries joined in battle and fought against Masha, the country located over a wide ocean, with over 67 islands, Kyureo, in the frozen north. Reports from scouts suggest that the city has reached it's coldest temperarure ever, at an astonishingly low -48.9 degrees Celsius. The country is built around a huge glacier that supposedly never melts. It's retained it's large, diamond-looking structure for 7 centuries, and Plyeas, a country rumored to be below the sea.

The seventh country, Hevran, despite being the most powerful out of the seven countries, did not choose a side. It was built on a huge plateau.

Seeing as the bishop gave me the info I wanted, I left him and erased his memories of us meeting.

I decided to go back to the garden hilltop and talk to the servant.

I called her in my mind. A bright door shone in the dark alley. I entered.

I was hit by a feeling of calm and tranquility. The cool wind breeze touched my skin. The various flowers blew in the wind.

"Ah! You're back. How did it go?"
She asked.

"I did what you said. What's next?"

"I see. Well then, good job. The Timeline has diverged from your original one. No invasion will take place, the girls won't die. Whenever you make a mistake, you can always come back here, and start again."

" I see. Might I go back now?" I asked.

"Yes, yes. Good job for today."

I left the hilltop and headed towards the inn. I wondered what Kei and Hiyori were doing.

I had reached the inn we were staying at. Nearing the door, I mustered my courage and knocked.

"Who is it?" A certain voice, one who I could recognize as my girlfriend's, spoke up.

"Kei, It's me."

"Kiyotaka!?!"

I could hear footsteps creaking in the wooden floors.

"I'll be right there!" She said.

She opened the door, and the beautiful figure of Kei entered my vision. It seemed that the servant was right. They didn't die in this timeline.

"We...Welcome back!" She said with a cheerful tone, to which I responded with a headpat.

"Where's Hiyori?" I asked.

"She went for a stroll outside with Sakayanagi."

Sigh. Her again?

"Anyway, Kiyotaka, you must be hungry after you're trip. Let your girlfriend cook for you."

"No, no it's okay."

"No, I insist." She said.

I could never win an argument with Kei. I decided to let it go. I went to the nearby table and sat down. Kei went towards the kitchen, surprisingly enough, this inn had one.

After around half an hour, she came back, bringing a bowl of hot soup. Miso soup.

"Here it is Kiyotaka! Miso soup!"
She excitedly exclaimed.

"I'll taste it. Thanks for the meal."
I said.

Kei sat beside me and stared at me as I tasted her soup.

It was delicious.

"Kei, you're really good at cooking. This was delicious."

After hearing my comment, she puffed up her chest, to make it look like she was bigger, and exclaimed happily,

"Of course! I'm your cute girlfriend! What kind of girlfriend would I be If I don't even know how to cook!"

I pulled her in, and gave her a kiss to her forehead.

"Thanks. I love you, Kei."

"I- I love you too, Kiyotaka."

I was tired. I decided to go take a bath. It would help calm my nerves. To my surprise, Kei turned bold.

"C.. can I go in with you?" She asked weakly.

"Of course." Her facial expression showed signs of accomplishment, like she was planning this. Oh well.

Before entering the bath, we had to wash and rinse ourselves first.

To my surprise, Kei became bold again. She suggested that she wash my back, to wish I agreed.

Kei began to touch places of my body she probably shouldn't have. Her fingers landed on a certain T-Rex's slumber.

The inner "adolescence" in me grew. Her hands came across a "hard" substance.

Upon realising what she was holding, she immediately let go and jumped into the bathtub. She didn't even speak to me.

I soon followed her inside. The tub was quite big, so it could fit both of us inside. I rested my body behind Kei's and she leaned on my chest.

We both didn't say anything during the whole process. This was the first time I ever shared a bath with someone.

I got up from the tub and as I was about to begin drying myself, Kei pulled me inside again. She probably wouldn't have pulled me if I was putting strength into the resistance. Instead I let her drag me back inside. She began to hug me tight. This wasn't a hug. She was choking me.

"Hey, we should get up now. It's been half an hour." I finally spoke up.

"A few more minutes...." Kei muttered.

She was like a child in this state. I forcefully stood up. She reached out her arms towards me, but ultimately stopped once I finished drying myself.

I laid on the bed, a well deserved rest after what I had been doing. Getting back home to a loving person waiting for you wasn't a bad thing.

Kei came into the bedroom.

But she wasn't wearing anything, save for her undergarments.

"Kei, put on your clothes. What are you doing?"

"Kiyotaka, don't you want to do it with me? She said in a seductive tone.

"Not at this time, not in this place. Please put on your clothes, Kei."

She seemed disappointed at my statement. She didn't seem like she wad giving up though, as she began to get on top of me.

"Kei..."

"Kiyotaka, are you mad at me?"

"No, of course not. Why do you ask?"

"You seem out of edge, and you seem worried about something. This the first time I've seen you get nervous." She said.

As expected from the person who knew me the most. She could sense my feelinf of unease. I began to convince her that I was fine. I couldn't reveal the fact about the time traveling.

"I'm not mad at you Kei." I said, as I pulled her in.

"Really?"

"Really."

I hugged her tighter.

She seemed satisfied. After seeing her position, being on top of my body, her face turned red and she rushed out to change.

....

*On top of the cathedral*

"Fufu, this is setting up to be quite the spectacle, am I right Kamuro-san?"
A certain white haired girl said.

"Whatever."

Author's Note

We got some information on the seven countries now! Hmm...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

89.5K 2.7K 12
It's been heavily requested, so it's been done! A God has summoned the entire COTE school to an unknown location where there's a large theater. The g...
Kind-koji Inferno X

Фанфик

145K 6.2K 27
Ayanokoji kiyotaka, a boy who has been training and studying his whole life, but now that he has a chance to live a new and peaceful life, what does...
68.4K 1.9K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
8K 416 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...