Danganronpa V3 x Male reader

By TheCreatorNumber1

Y/N is someone whom you could walk all over without expecting him to fight back, however deep down change has... More

prologue
Meeting 1
Meeting 2
Meeting 3
First Night 1
First night 2
First Night 3
First night 4
First Night 5
Surprise 2
Surprise 3
Escape 1
Escape 2
Escape 3
Escape 4
Escape 5
Escape 6
Escape 7
Escape 8
Investigation 1
Investigation 2
Investigation 3
Investigation 4
Investigation 5
Investigation 6
Investigation 7
Investigation 8
Trial 1
Trial 2
Trial 3
Trial 4
New day 1
New day 2
New day 3
New day 4
New motives 1
New motives 2
New motives ?????
Investigation 1
Investigation 2
Trial Two 1
Trial two 2
Trial two 3
Trial two 4
Trial 2 Aftermath
Ultimate labs 1
Ultimate labs 2
Memories
Motives
Student council
Unexpected sight
I'm sorry
Investigation 1
Investigation 2
Investigation 3
Trial three 1
Trial three 2
Trial 3 three
Trial 3 Aftermath
Ultimate labs
The reason I thought I had
A night to remember
Promise?
To protect the ones you care for
Working harder
Mistakes will be made
The unthinkable
Investigation before death 1
Investigation before despair 2
Investigation before truth? 3
A truth that must be told
Trial 4 one
Trial 4 two
Trial 4 three
Trial 4 four
Trial 4 Aftermath
Survival 1
Survival 2
Survival 3
Survival 4
Survival 5
Denial isn't an option
Flashy, flashy... Flashy!
Work hard
A New Hope
Rescue plan...
A confusing investigation
Companionship is key
Trial 5 one
Trial 5 two
Trial 5 three
Trial 5 four
Trial 5 five
Together...let's stay together
Genuine Surprise
Video
Secret Room
A Ruse
Our Enemy
Hope
Despair
Epilogue

Surprise 1

2.8K 87 20
By TheCreatorNumber1

Y/N POV: Kaede must've noticed my slightly uncomfortable expression because she began to sweat drop. "No, it's okay! It doesn't bother me! It's just...I should've been more considerate of everyone's feelings. I was too focused on the tunnel... So, I'm sorry." I sighed quietly as everyone heard Kaede's apology "Alright, well... If you're okay with it, then so am I." Kaito said in response to Kaede's heart-filled apology only to which I frowned, I was slightly moved by Kaede's apology but I was still guilty for lashing out at her for only trying to help "I'm sorry too, Kaede...you were only trying to help and I just walked away." I looked down and I spoke with just enough force so it would reach Kaede, Kaede turned her head to look at me and smiled.

That smile made my face flush with expressions of what I could only describe being happiness and relief and maybe a bit of embarrassment. Kokichi probably noticed my sudden change of expression and smiled as well "Phew, cool beans! Now everything's settled!" Kokichi still looked as happy as ever despite the situation we are all in.

"...But you did blame her first, didn't you?" Kiibo decided to press the matter with Kaede further "Well, that was a lie. Y'know, one of those lies to make us more united or whatever. Did you know half of my lies are actually told with good intentions?" Kokichi said as he put his hands behind his head whilst grinning from ear to ear "Now that sounds like a lie." Himiko sighed.

"Let's just forget about it and discuss something else. Okay? Let's all think about ways to get out of here." Kaede said sweat dropping, it was at this moment that I sprung out of my chair intertwining my hands together and breathing heavily, I was so excited, but my eyes betrayed my face as no smile formed, but I was still excited to tell everyone my plans of escaping, my plans for what we could do when we got out and also plans for- "Before you do that, I have an announcement!" Monokuma said as he proceeded to jump out of nowhere, his appearance didn't come as any surprise to me however as I remained almost stone face if you don't count my still flushed face.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!" Kaede screamed with the sudden appearance of Monokuma "Hey! Don't just suddenly show up! It's too much stress for my heart!" Tsumugi screamed "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to not surprise you." Monokuma said with his face unchanging and his smile that crept up to ear from ear with ill intent "So you did mean to surprise us." Himiko said with a face maybe just as stone-cold as Monokuma's if you don't count the child-like appearance that Himiko held "Well? Your announcement?" Rantaro questioned "It's not terribly important, but... It's easier to stay alive by being an obvious goody-two-shoes, right? Being thrust into a killing game doesn't mean you'll be able to kill someone easily...so I figured I'd ease you guys into the killing game by giving you a motivation to kill."

I shivered at that, almost every book that I read on true crime had the killer have a good, solid motivation to kill the person they did, I guess the reason Monokuma has held the motive is just to increase the chance of you killing someone better. And honestly, it wasn't a bad choice by any means if you were to be making a book on fictional crime, but this was real life, if we die, we die as we cannot come back to life unlike some people wish, I simply needed to stay alive for everyone, not because I want to, but because if I die the chance of them leaving this killing game will be highly unlikely. A shiver went up to my spine yet again at the thought of dying and in complete honesty, I was just scared by what it meant for us, those in the killing game are vulnerable to each other, as humans it is only natural for us to grow a connection to each other. But what if we die and we end up leaving our friends alone to slowly but surely forget about us and the connection that we once shared.

I frowned at my depressing thoughts, as I could only silence them and listen to everyone else bicker among ourselves like children "...Motivation to kill?" Maki questioned as she narrowed her eyes towards the small bear "In short, a motive! That oughta add some mystery to the proceedings! Even if a killer is exposed, they could whip up a sob story to deceive everyone!" Monokuma exclaimed I guess in his way to make everyone pumped up to the killing game...which didn't exactly work, I guess it only made everyone else mad "What are you saying? Your logic is impossible to understand...!" Kiibo yelled.

"I will announce the first motive! Make sure you record this moment for prosperity!" Monokuma yelled in yet another attempt to pump us up "Now then, the special motive I've prepared is called the first blood perk! Wow! For the first murder that occurs, no class trial will be held! Can you believe it? That means the first one to kill someone will get to graduate, no strings attached!" Monokuma yelled as his eyes glowed with pure malice "No class trial will be held?" Maki said as she still kept that narrowed stare "I'm sorry that I made the class trial seem more important than it really is. So for the first murder, I've decided not to hold a class trial at all. Please just relax, calm down, and kill! After all, the first one's free!" Monokuma yelled again.

I looked down at my palms only to just realize that they were sweating just like my face. My eyes widened like dinner plates and my lower lip trembled 'is this the motive? It almost seems too good.' My hands gripped at my clothes as I bit my lip in deep thought 'All it took to get out of this hell was to kill someone with no strings attached...' I shook my head in disapproval, even so, even if I do get out of here the guilt of knowing that you killed several innocent people for your survival and safety will still stick with you no matter what, I guess that's a good reason why I can't take the motive, besides if I do end up getting out of here and I can see her again then she will be anything but proud of me if she figures out what I did.

I took a deep breath and unclenched my fists from my clothing and looked to look at Monokuma with my sweat-dropped face and unsure eyes "Huh? That's all!? We just gotta kill someone to get outta here!?" Miu yelled in perhaps disbelief her comment made my eyebrows furrowed and made me sweat drop some more, I do think however it took Kiibo by more surprise however as he spoke before I did "That's all!? What's that supposed to mean!? Please just calm down!" I gripped my ears just hopping that I could muffle out some of the yellings from my peers "First blood perk!? Don't make it sound like some kind of game show bonus!" Tenko yelled at the bear "Puhuhu... You say that, but I bet you're really happy, huh?" Monokuma argued back.

"There's no way I'm happy!" Tenko yelled again "S-Stop messing around... Do you think this is fun for us?" Kaede tried to fight back against the despair-filled bear "...Hm?" Monokuma tilted his head in a manner that would be as if he was asking something "Do you really think I'd kill someone just to get out? In your dreams! We're not gonna lose to you! We promised each other we'd escape from this place!" Kaede yelled, but in the end, it always seemed like no matter how much we screamed or cried we still would never be able to get out of this hell hole, just judging by how Monokuma is going to be handling the situation "Puhuhu... Spare me your false bravado. You should be focusing on how you plan to survive. You just gotta kill someone, right?"

Monokuma probably saw my slightly panicked expression because he turned his head so he would be looking straight at my face, I jumped in surprise at this and winced in fear. I sure talked a big game but I'm more like a kitten rather than a lion, but I guess that's what I have to start working on if I want to get out of here without killing anyone, I stepped back from Monokuma, but I guess in his form of entertainment he took another step forward making my panicked expression harden by a lot. Kaito took note of this "Why you...bastard!" Kaito angrily mumbled, his words were just like poison, always trying to make sure that you shrink back in fear of those who would dare to challenge the said person. I was just glad that, that glare wasn't directed at me.

" I see... The prisoner's dilemma. How very clever of you, Monokuma." Rantaro said "Huh? What's that?" Kaito said with a rather confused face, if I wasn't so scared of Monokuma then I'm sure that I would've laughed, but right now it just simply wasn't the time "We all know it's better to cooperate rather than betray each other, right? But if you don't cooperate, you receive some benefit that no one else gets, it's an incentive to betray the group to give yourself an advantage. With that in the back of all of our minds, we're less likely to cooperate. That's Monokuma's plan. To make a non-cooperate game that tanks Kaede's plan to get us to cooperate." Rantaro said "What?" Kaede questioned with a shocked gasp following also, Rantaro wasn't wrong in any way, there weren't any flaws in his statement.

Rantaro did his homework when it came to how people worked, and in some way it can be appreciated, I suppose that it is difficult to realize the truth "And if a murder were to occur...it'd be even more unlikely that we'd cooperate." Shuichi spoke up, just simplifying what Rantaro said. "It's likely he created this perk for that sole purpose." Korekiyo mentioned.

"Right? I bet you can't stand all this tension in that air, right? So it's better to just kill!" Monokuma yelled "Wh-What...? You..." Tenko trailed off only for Kirumi to take over for her "It seems you are quite serious about forcing us to participate in this killing game. What exactly is your objective?" Kirumi asked "His objective doesn't matter! I'm through letting him have his way! I've had enough!!!" Kaito yelled in anger and perhaps laced with a little bit of frustration as he proceeded to lunge towards Monokuma making me gasp in shock as I quickly tried to grab Kaito's wrist to shove him away from Monokubs, I almost tripped over my own feet from trying to convince Kaito not to do what he was probably thinking about.

It was too late however as I heard the Monokubs show up with their catchphrase "Hell yeah! Looks like we got ourselves some volunteers!" Monokid yelled, "It's finally time for the Exisals!" Monotaro said with a sinister glare "We won't let you guys lay a hand on daddy! We want daddy to smile every day!" Monophanie said with a glare directed towards Kaito and I. "Youse bastards better pay attention! This is what happens when you mess with us!" Monokuke yelled in anger making me flinch in fear "Wh...What? What are you guys planning to do?" Kaito asked with a hint of fear placed on his face "P-Please, don't!" Kiibo yelled in favor of Kaito and I...maybe more for Kaito. "Kaito and Y/N, run!" Kaede yelled I clenched my teeth as I saw the Exisals dash towards Kaito and I.

Without a second thought, I grabbed Kaito and shoved him out of the way of the incoming Exisal, and in a moment of fear I felt my knees buckle. Crap! In the heat of the moment, I tried going into a defensive position waiting for the pain to be inflicted on me. Until...

Crash

Word Count: 2061

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.2K 95
Kuro Baiorin finds herself trapped in a large grand Academy called 'The Nozomu Academy of The Skilled and Talented', along with 15 other people. Stu...
2.6K 58 19
Hajime isn't sure what to do. Run? Fight? Despair? Hope? Nothing is as it seems. Who is your friend? Who is your foe. In this world, only Monokuma wi...
108K 3.5K 37
Y/N is a normal high school girl who loves Danganronpa. When she is finally able to get one of the games herself, she happily downloads it but finds...
1.4K 163 37
Based on the Yuri Netsuko Trap. Rantaro is happy. Not only did he get a brand new girlfriend but he also became the captain of the Hope basketball te...