๐™‰๐™€๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™Ž ! (๐™ˆ๐™ž...

By AERONION

-๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง. -๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

โžช๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™'๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€๐™Ž
โžช๐™€๐™“๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Š.
โžช๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™‚๐™๐™€.
โžช1. ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€.
โžช2. ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™‰๐™€๐™’ ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™
โžช3. ๐™Ž
โžช4. ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž๐™ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™’
โžช5. ๐™€๐™’, ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™Š๐™‡.
โžช6. ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐˜ผ ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚ !
โžช7. ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ & ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€๐™๐™”.
โžช8. ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™๐™” ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™Ž
โžช9. ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™„๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฝ๐™
โžช10. ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™•๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
โžช11. ๐™Ž๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Ž โ™ก๏ธŽ
โžช12. ...๐™Ž๐™Š๐™๐™๐™”
โžช13. ๐™„๐™‡๐™‡๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž
โžช14. ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‰๐™„๐™Ž๐™ˆ
โžช15. ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™ˆ๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ !
โžช16. ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ... ๐™…๐™†
โžช17. ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
โžช18. ๐™Ž๐™„๐™‡๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€
โžช19. ...๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™”
โžช20. ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™
โžช21. ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€
โžช22. ๐™๐™‰๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™
โžช23. ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‹ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰
โžช24. ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰
โžช25. ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
โžช26. ๐™๐™„๐™‚๐™‚๐™€๐˜ฟ !
โžช27. ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ
โžช28. ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™•-๐™‘๐™Š๐™๐™Ž
โžช29. ๐˜พ๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
โžช30. ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž๐™€๐™Œ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™Ž
โžช31. ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€.
โžช32. ๐™๐™๐™‰๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡
โžช33.5. ๐™Ž๐™†๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™ˆ๐™€
โžช ๐™๐™‹๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ + ๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€
โžช ๐™๐™‹๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ 2.0

โžช33. ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™„๐™๐™€

5.5K 249 794
By AERONION

"So Adam really snitched on my own father, and planned this ever since I told him about the situation..." Y/n's voice trailed off, as she finished gathering all her belongings at the Shindo mansion.

"Ainosuke-san said that if your father backed out of the business deal, he had no use of him anymore. Apparently he wanted to get back at him for pulling off something that sneaky." Tadashi explained as he stood at the doorway of the guest bedroom.

"Well, I think this is everything, I still have to go back to my apartment to pack up the stuff there." Y/n sighed, as she slowly dragged her suitcase out.

"Here, let me help you with it. Have you thought about who you want as a legal guardian yet?" Tadashi asked the teenager, as he lifted up one of y/n's bags.

"Honestly, I kind of wish you were the one I'm staying with. You did so much for me, and I guess I got too attached."

"Well, I'm going to be serving Ainosuke for my whole life. And I'm not sure if you really want to stay here at the Shindo mansion."

"Yeah, I understand. Joe, Cherry and the Hasegawas offered me to stay with them. I think I might go with the Hasegawas though considering that I'm already familiar with that area. Joe and Cherry are still in their early twenties, plus they both have their own businesses they have to run. I wouldn't want to be a burden upon them."

"That's a pretty good decision. Anyways, how are you feeling about your father?" Tadashi asked kindly, worried about the teenager.

"Well, I don't really feel that sad, but I'm not celebrating either. Even though he had been a pretty terrible dad, he was still the one that recommended to stay at Okinawa in the first place." Y/n sighed.

"Yeah, because he wanted to use you for Ainosuke-san's business deal!" Tadashi thought.

"Alright, all your stuff is loaded in the trunk. I wish I could drop you off personally, but I've got stuff to do for the Shindos." Tadashi said to y/n.

"Ah, it's okay. Thank you for everything you've done for me, Tadashi. I guess I'll see you around at S." Y/n gave Tadashi a small smile, before entering the vehicle.

"Y/n, I would certainly miss your liveliness around the mansion. However, Ainosuke is more important to me, and I want to be the one to help him along the journey of rediscovering his love for skating. Good luck out there."

A familiar scent of y/n's apartment washed upon her. Her apartment felt somewhat empty, as all the furniture she had in there was ordered by her father. The only place she really customized was her bedroom, and y/n had only hung up a few posters, and stuck LED lights around.

She wandered into her bedroom, and began taking down her room decor, and collected her items she had lying around, placing them in a box.

Y/n didn't need to worry that much, since she was just moving next door anyways.

After hours of finally packing up all her stuff from her bedroom into boxes, she decided to take a break and make herself some (favourite food).

When she walked into the kitchen, she noticed a wilted white rose in a glass vase sitting on the counter top.

It was the rose that Adam had given her that night.

The flower that apparently symbolized her purity.

Now that she was finally free, y/n didn't have to listen to what others say to her. What other people want her to become.

Because y/n can could finally live to her full potential.

Grinning at the practically dead rose, she took it out of the vase and threw it in the garbage. Y/n was extremely satisfied.

"Now time to make some (favourite food) before I finalize packing up!" She thought happily.

"Nanako, I really appreciate everything you're doing for me. You too, Langa." Y/n grinned at the Hasegawas, as she took a sip of her tea.

It had been a few hours since y/n finished moving and transferring all her stuff into the bedroom at the Hasegawas' apartment.

"Ah it's my pleasure! I'm really happy that I get to experience what it's like to have a daughter!" Nanako chuckled, as she waved her hand.

"Yeah, it'd be a nice change for both my mom and I. I've wanted a sibling, ever since visiting Reki's household." Langa smiled at y/n.

"AHH THEY'RE SO SWEET THIS FEELS LIKE A DREAM!" Y/n squealed internally.

Even though Langa and Nanako had known y/n for just half a year, they were more like family to y/n than her father ever was to her entire life.

She would make sure to never let them go.

"Y/n, Reki texted in the group chat and asked if we wanted to go night skating with the gang." Langa said to the teenager.

"Oh! Reki's your boyfriend right?" Nanako spoke up.

"Yeah, he is- WAIT WHAT?!" Langa shouted, flustered from her mother's comment.

"JUST ADMIT YOU LIKE EACH OTHER ALREADY!" Y/n cackled like a maniac.

"S-stop that! I don't even know if he's into guys..." Langa muttered the last part quietly.

"Anyways, replying to your question, yes, I would love to go. When you said gang, you're implying Shadow, Cherry, Joe, and Miya as well right?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, I think so. We can head out after dinner." The bluenette announced.

"That's fine with me!"

"If you go, make sure you be safe kids!" Nanako chimed in.

"And make sure you go tell your friend that you like him, Langa!" Nanako thought.

The brilliant multicoloured hues are painted across the sky, with a few twinkling stars that could be seen with the naked eye.

"Miya, Reki, Cherry, Joe, Shadow! We're here!" Y/n shouted from a distance, skating towards the group that was gathered at the skate park.

"Y/n!!!" Reki and Miya shouted back, their voices synchronized with each other's.

"Hey, I'm here too!" Langa huffed, skating behind y/n.

"Looks like the prodigy is here." Joe chuckled as the groups joined with each other.

"Joe, Cherry, I'm sure you both understood why I didn't choose the both of you to become my legal guardian." Y/n said to the two young adults.

"Yeah, I appreciate you considering about our lives." Cherry stated in a stoic manner.

"Y/n, let's go skating already!!" Miya whined as he dragged his girlfriend away from the group.

"Hey, I wanna skate with the others too!" Y/n protested, as she pouted at the cat boy.

"Why don't we have a beef? To make it up for the last time when we were on vacation?" Reki suggested, he smiled wickedly.

"I'd be glad to beat all of you within an instant!" Shadow cackled menacingly.

"As if!" Joe chimed in.

The seven skaters were determined to win this competition. Who was truly the best skater out of them?

"YOU ONLY WON BECAUSE YOU HAVE A FUCKING AI DOING ALL THE WORK FOR YOU!" Joe shouted angrily, as he raised his fist at the calm pink-haired man.

"Shut up, ape face. I've always had this board, and you had no problem with it." Cherry scoffed back at the muscled man.

"Cherry, I hate to take sides, but I think your board had some new features that gave you a bunch of advantages..." Langa pointed out.

"That's true, I noticed that your board could speed up a lot faster for some reason, without you having to push." Miya agreed.

"Tch. I bet you were cheating or something." Shadow rolled his eyes.

"I think I saw some kind of jet-like boosters that extended out of his board." Y/n chimed in.

"ROCKET BOOSTERS?! I'M JUST USING THE STRENGTH IN MY LEGS!" Reki cried in disbelief.

Langa, Miya, and y/n were not about to join the argument that the other four were having, so they proceeded to skate away to give them some space.

"Wait, I'm coming too! Don't leave me alone with these old men!" Reki shouted as he joined y/n's group.

If Shadow, Cherry, and Joe weren't too busy arguing, they would have definitely caused harm to the red head.

"You're lucky they're still arguing, otherwise they'd have probably beaten you up..." Y/n sighed.

"They are kinda old though." Miya said.

Suddenly an idea popped up into y/n's head, and she whispered into the cat boy's ear.

Miya just smirked and nodded back at her, as the two 13 year olds slowly backed away.

"Oh noo, Miya and I need to do something. Langa, why don't you keep Reki company and tell him how you feel? You know what I mean?" Y/n made an obvious wink right at the blue-haired Canadian boy.

Reki was extremely confused, but when he looked beside him, he saw an extremely flustered Langa. It seemed like he picked up the hint.

"W-wait y/n!" Langa called out to y/n, but she was already far away, holding Miya's hand along with her.

As the two younger teenagers were alone together slightly farther away from the rest of the group, they sat down on their skateboards, and admired the night sky.

"You think Langa got the hint?" Miya asked y/n.

"Yeah, he was blushing so hard!" Y/n chuckled.

Miya looked at y/n, and admired her laughter. He loved the way she genuinely looked so happy around him, and it made Miya feel tingly inside.

He took notice of how perfect she looked under the gorgeous and tranquil night sky.

It made him fall in love with her all over again.

As if like it was his first time he was starstruck by her.

"Miya, I forgot to return your hoodie earlier, but here you go." Y/n took out the bright green cat hoodie from her backpack, and handed it to Miya.

"Thanks for taking good care of it. I knew you'd be able to return it to me." Miya grinned, slipping back in his favourite hoodie.

He took a sniff, and it smelled just like y/n.

The scent that he loved so much.

"Haha, imagine if things didn't turn out this way."

"I'm glad it didn't. Otherwise I would have probably lost my sanity."

Y/n giggled, and intertwined her fingers with Miya's. She leaned her head on to the raven-haired boy's shoulder, and savoured the comfort she found in him.

She loved him the most out of everyone.

Finally, there was nothing y/n had to worry about. She didn't have to worry about this feeling disappearing.

Y/n didn't have to worry about her father taking this away from her.

The faint indigo glow of her neon skateboard flickered into a shade of bright green, which made Miya a bit surprised.

"Green is my colour, you know." Miya teased y/n.

"That's exactly why I love it so much."

The sentiment that the two had previously experienced back when they were stargazing had returned.

The Neon Nights that lit up their whole universe.

But this time, they knew that these Neon Nights would be endless.

The Neon Nights that are infinite.

A/n: SO UH I FINALLY FINISHED THIS BOOK?!

It's honestly so crazy that I reached to this point, and I could have never done to without all of your continuous support! There were certain points where I was close to giving up, but you guys motivated me to write more!

I still remember when I only had a few hundred reads, and now I'm at 80k+. This seems so unreal to me, and it feels like it's all a dream.

I hope the ending I gave you all was satisfying! For my first draft of the plot, I had seriously considered giving this book a bad ending, but I decided not to because I remembered how much I disliked them myself, no matter how good the book was.

I might take a short hiatus before writing again, but I already have another idea down!

Comment on this thread of who you simp for the most, and maybe I'll write that fanfic corresponding to the most popular one 😌

If you enjoyed my work, consider following me so you can be the first ones to get receive new content!

Thanks for tuning into the final chapter! Remember to stay safe, stay hydrated, and stay healthy!

P.S. 33 is a satisfying number to end at lmao

maybe i'll write an extra renga chapter if this book hits 100k reads-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.4K 11
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง หš . โœฆ โžค ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ. ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—‚๐—’๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— ๐—๏ฟฝ...
63.8K 1.5K 57
Sk8 The Infinity x Reader After (Y/N) (L/N) transferred from America, she was expecting to reach for something that was once unattainable to her: rea...
78.2K 3K 17
-๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง๐™š๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง -๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™š๐™™-๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ค...
31.5K 701 12
โ Did you hear? ( y/n )'s back in Japan! โž ๐Œ๐ˆ๐˜๐€ ๐ฑ ๐…๐„๐Œ!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽž๏ธ . . . Being friends with a popular boy like Miya Chinen wasn't an...