➪18. 𝙎𝙄𝙇𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀

———The sound of children laughing, and the waves splashing filled y/n's ears

———The sound of children laughing, and the waves splashing filled y/n's ears. She had been to the beach around 5 times in her entire life, so y/n was fascinated with everything there.

The feeling of sand running between her toes, the salty ocean breeze that brushed against he face, and the occasional shells that would poke the bottom of her feet. And the crystal-blue water that would cool her down in the hot sun.

Earlier, Miya and y/n had decided to put their past conflict aside for now, and just enjoy the day. They agreed to not let something like that to ruin the mood.

And so, for this moment, they had forgotten about all their problems and worries. They had gotten so caught up in the moment, that everything that had happened last week was nothing at all.

Reki, Shadow, Miya, and y/n was playing a beach ball in the water. Y/n bumped the ball, as if she was a Haikyuu character, and once the ball flew up high enough, Miya spiked the ball right at Shadow's face.

They do make quite a good team.

While Shadow was going on about why that was totally uncalled for, Reki noticed the tension between Miya and y/n had slightly lifted.

"At least they're having fun together, but if I know y/n well enough, she likes to push back her problems, so she probably hasn't admitted her feelings to Miya yet. She needs to do it soon to avoid any misunderstanding." Reki thought.

The red head knew he should avoid meddling as little as possible, and he had hopes that those two would work it out. He just gave them a small smile and walked over to Langa who was lying down in the shade to help cool him off (like a good husband he is). After all, Canadians aren't used to such a hot climate.

As the 17 year old boys sat down, chatting about something; either about skateboarding, or the situation about Miya and y/n, they noticed that it was around 2pm, and that it would probably be a good idea to leave the beach and settle down in their hotel room in at 4pm, and make it just in time for some dinner.

A few meters away, Joe was talking two women, most likely flirting with them. Shadow just shook his head in disbelief, and saying that someone should stop them.

Miya just smiled mischievously, and gave y/n a look.

He had a plan, and y/n understood just by looking into his eyes.

She had gotten better at noticing body language, and since she was so compatible with Miya, they could almost be communicating telepathically.

The two teenagers sprinted towards Joe, while wailing, "Dad! Dad! What are you doing?!"

They had made themselves appear like 5 years younger than they actually were.