➪22. 𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍

————Y/n left the washroom to find Miya, only to see him carrying a giant (favourite coloured) (favourite animal) the size of a small child

"Oh my gosh! Where did you get that?!" Y/n exclaimed, giving the stuffed animal a big hug.

"I hit the bullseye three times in a row at the same booth you played at earlier." Miya smirked at her.

"Wow, what a flex." She crossed her arms, and rolled her eyes at him.

"Here, it's for you." He handed the stuffed toy to her.

"Really? But you won this fair and square!"

"Yeah, plus I have the cat you gave me already." Miya smiled at her, hugging the cat stuffy she gave him earlier.

Y/n loved this boy more and more every day.

"Thanks Miya." Y/n said, as she leaned in to give the cat boy a swift kiss on his cheek.

Both of the 13 year olds were blushing like crazy.

"Let's go try out the roller coaster next, it looks like a lot of fun." Miya suggested, pointing to a roller coaster with a crazy track.

"Yeah let's go! The one who screams the most has to by the other a treat of their choice!"
Y/n challenged him.

"Oh. You're on." He said smugly.

The two teenagers laughed as they ran towards the roller coaster.

Oh how they wished this happiness would stay with them forever.

———"I think I went deaf temporarily because of how loud you were screaming

———"I think I went deaf temporarily because of how loud you were screaming." Y/n sighed rubbing her ears.