➪13. 𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙐𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎

———"You know, your daughter hit her head pretty hard, and she also fractured her left leg

———"You know, your daughter hit her head pretty hard, and she also fractured her left leg." The blue-haired man spoke into the telephone.

"She's slowly slipping away. Maybe I should have kept her in New York longer, so I could have secured her thoughts more."

"Either way, I don't think she's fit to be my EVE. I found someone who's more useful to me."

"So is she useless to you now? Should I take her back?"

"Not yet... she needs to be here so I can complete my Garden of Eden."

"Ah, you and your obsession."

"I just love the idea of a utopia in a flourishing garden full of love."

"Well, what part does my daughter play? I know you found your EVE, and I know SNAKE, and you're ADAM. So who would she be?"

"That's simple, really. She would be the FRUIT. The forbidden fruit of knowledge to be exact. That girl holds more power than she thinks, I need to find a way to twist it into my hands."

"Adam, how are you going to get her on your side if she already knows what type of person you are?"

"Easy. I will shower her with unconditional love."

———A soft hum could be heard from the hospital's fluorescent lights

———A soft hum could be heard from the hospital's fluorescent lights. As y/n slowly fluttered her eyes open, she was met with a bright white light that stuck her (eye colour) orbs.

"W-what happened?" She croaked out.

Y/n was lying down in a hospital bed, her leg and head wrapped in bandages. It seems like there was a cast on her leg too.

She attempted to sit up, trying to investigate her surroundings. Slowly propping herself up against her pillow, y/n felt a weight on her unharmed leg.

There he was, laying there ever so peacefully.

It was her favourite cat boy, who was probably also her favourite person in the whole world. His eyes were shut, and he looked absolutely exhausted. The hood of his neon green hoodie was covering his head, giving him even more resemblance to cat. Y/n swore she heard him purr.