With Jackets and Dorayaki (Mi...

By jamelaq

What would happen if reader-chan is included in the manga/anime?? Read to find out. Made from the frustration... More

00| The Fateful Encounter
02| I Think He's Jealous
03| Slap and Kiss
04| Sendou Atsushi
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

01| Hanagaki Takemichi

61.9K 2.2K 4.2K
By jamelaq

Chapter 1

Note: 1st pov is your or y/n's pov

Chapter Start

1st pov:

I was napping on a branch in one of the trees at the park when loud noises disturbed my sleep. Annoyed, I look at the direction of the noise and saw what seems to be an in fight from a group of middle schoolers.

'Lame'  I thought as I proceeded to continue my disturbed nap.

"WAIT" I heard as I again, open my eyes and look at the direction of the shout to see a blond 1st year that seems to be talking to the host of this lame thing.

'Oya oya this is getting interesting.'

I watched as they both walk to the middle as cheers from the crowd became more lively.

Buzz buzz~

I felt my phone vibrated inside my pocket and saw a text from Mikey.

{hey y/n where are you?}

{at the same place every
Thursday idiot.}

{got it.}
{I'm not an idiot hun}

{Who's your hun?!?}
{anyways there's something
interesting happening here}

{be right there}

{get me a dorayaki before
you come here or else}

{sure sure}

After texting I again look at the 'fight' that's happening, this is such a disappointment. I sighed. I was hoping to see a good fight but this is one did not just make the cut. Why is this one-sided again?

'Hmm?' The blond guy was mumbling something then all of a sudden he shouted "I AIN'T GIVING UP!" Gawd that startled me I almost fell of the tree! I breathe as I put my hands to my chest.

"I HAVE A REASON TO NOT GIVE UP!!!" He continued as the crowd listens.

"The Tokyo Manji gang,.." He said.

'Hmm? Touman?' I thought quite puzzled. 'Why is the gang mentioned here?'

"..Kiyomasa...The only way you'll win is by killing me. I absolutely ain't gonna lose." The blond declared as he grins to the guy named 'Kiyomasa'.

'Hmmm, why does that name seems familiar somehow. Well whatever' I shrug it off as its probably not someone important to remember anyways.

Out of the corner I see Draken walking towards those two with Mikey following behind eating a dorayaki.

Wait a minute...dorayaki?...my dorayaki?? THAT BAST*RD!!!! Why'd he eat my snack. I internally cried.

"Hey hey? Kenchin?" The bast*rd called out.

"Don't call me by that nickname, Mikey." Draken said.

"All my and y/n-chin's dorayaki are gone" Mikey said as he cheekily smiles at Draken.

'W..wha..t..? Did he just say there's no more dorayaki..? ...for me..??' Hearing him say that made me unbearably annoyed to the point that smoke can be seen coming out of my ears. And he dares to smile too.

"President, Good work" I was brought out of my thoughts to see the middle schoolers bow to Mikey.

I felt my face heating up when Mikey licks his lips. D*mn it why does he look so hot licking his lips like that! This is not fair!

"M..Mi...Sano-kun! I'm with the 3rd special attack unit. I am Akaishi."
As Mikey was walking towards the center some gutsy guy introduced himself but was responded silence by Mikey.

"You're in the way. ...Mikey doesn't talk to guys he ain't interested in." Draken informed as he follow behind Mikey.

As Mikey was in front of the Kiyomasa guy, the guy gave a shallow bow to Mikey and said, "Good work", to which Draken-kun kicked him in his stomach.

"Kiyomasa. When did you become so important? You're seriously gonna greet the president with that shallow bow?" Draken said.

Mikey stops in front of the blond dude very closely where I could misunderstand what he's doing in this angle. Hohoho lemme just take a photo of this angle where it looks like they're kissing mwahahahaha blackmail stuffs are fun. Anyways back to what's happening, the blond dude fall on his butt as Mikey did that.

"What's your name?" Mikey ask the blond kid.

"H...Hanagaki Takemichi." The blond or Hanagaki answered as he looks up to Mikey.

"I see...Takemitchy." Mikey called.

"Huh?"

"That's what Mikey said, so that's what it is, right, Takemitchy?" Draken said while looking at Takemitchy.

"Huuh!?"

Mikey leaned down towards Takemichi and he said, "Are you really a middle schooler?", while clenching the back of Takemichi's head.

"Takemitchy, from today onward, you're my b*tch!! Okay? <3" Mikey declared.

'O-oh my' I thought as I put my hand to my lips trying to stop myself from bursting out in laughter.

"HUH!?" Poor kid...

Mikey stands up as he looks back towards the one who Draken kick in the stomach earlier.

"Are you the one who organized this 'fighting ring'?" Mikey ask while walking towards him.

"Y...yes!" He replied as Mikey smiles at him. 'Oh no, goodluck man' Mikey suddenly kick him on his nose and grabbed his hair as he said, "Who the f*ck are you?", menacingly, "huh?" Mikey continued as he punch him in the face and beat him up.

"Now then, shall we find y/n-chin, Kenchin?" Mikey said with a smile on his face while stepping on the beaten up Kiyomasa.

"Underground fights are stupid." Comments Mikey as he proceeded to walk towards my tree.

"Don't do things to ruin the name of 'Touman'," Draken added as he follows Mikey.

"Takemitchy, see you later ♡." Mikey look back at him and slightly smile.

"You guys don't stand there daydreaming, go away" Draken dismissed the crowd.

As the crowd disperses, Mikey look up at the tree I'm on and grin while saying, "Hey there, y/n-chin! Come down here will you?".

"Bast*rd! You have the cheek to smile when you ate my dorayaki!" I shouted at him in rage with my cheeks all puff out while crossing my arms and looking anywhere but him.

"Dorayaki? Oh, sorry 'bout that hahaha I ate it all" Mikey said cheekily and I saw his face go red for a moment before disappearing.

"Come on lovebirds, let's go home now" Draken said in amusement towards us.

"Who are you calling lovebirds!? Huh!?" I yelled at him as I felt my face heat up 'D*amn it Draken'

"My my, y/n-chin come down from the tree now, hun" Mikey said while smirking.

Auugghhh! I internally groaned before calming myself and jump off the tree I was in to stand in front of the two.

"Alright, lets go home now" Mikey said while he put his arm around my shoulders and leading me out the park as we walk.

"You still need to get me my doroyaki, hmmph!" I grumbled as I cross my arms bellow my chest.

"Huh? No way. Go get it yourself" Mikey said.

"You!" I said in annoyance with a tick mark appearing on my face.

"Yes. Me" Mikey laughs as well as Draken. Thinking back I also laugh myself as we walk home together.

What a nice way to end the day together.

I still want my dorayaki tho.

Chapter end
Word count: 1150

Aacckkkk cringe esidjdbdfcj

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 883 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
118K 3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
589K 26.1K 79
Filled with regret, pain and emptiness, Mikey decided to end his suffering once and for all. Wanting to be with his beloved family, friend, and past...
257K 11.6K 78
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴...