Arnav... I'm Arnav

By ThE_nAtUrE_pro

Life is always unpredictable.. When you thought you were the most blessed person on the planet with the most... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Character sketch
Part 1: Arnav's thoughts
Part 2: An Unknown Pull
Part 3: Khushi's entry
Part 4: Khushi's fight with RAAKSHAS
Part 5: Arnav's decision
Part 6: A different Khushi
Part 7: THIEF
PRECAP
Part 8: A new hope
Part 9: A little longer
Part 10: Complain
Part 11: Plan Backfired
Part 13: Humdard
Part 14: PAPA
Part 15: Deal!!
Part 16: A new beginning
Part 17: For Him
Part 18: Warrior
Part 19: Arnav
Part 20 : Khushi!
Part 21: GF & BF
Mujhe Pyaar hua tha!
Part 22
Part 23

Part 12: It's Time

1.9K 198 111
By ThE_nAtUrE_pro

Same day at night

Arnav was looking at the sky. There were many stars on the sky. But today his was looking lost. He was thinking something very deeply. He was planning his future. What step he should take next? He knew what he needed to do. And this time he was firm in his decision.

His thought process was broken by HP.

" Arnav Baba, madam ji is calling you in her study" Hp informed nervously.

" Chachu! Madam ji? You mean Anjali Di?" Arnav asked him to confirm his doubt.

" Nahi Baba.. Ratna madam is calling you" Hp replied mickly.

For a second Arnav felt his heart had stopped beating and when it started beating again it was too abnormal for him to even control. Why his mother was calling him after so long. What might be the reason?

" Don't worry Baba. I won't let anything bad happen to you this time. I'll be standing just outside the room. The second I found something wrong I'll be there." Hp tried to encourage Arnav.

Arnav started to walk towards the direction of their sturdy room. He stood in front of the door and tried to relax his nerves. He wasn't able to think anything straightway. His mind was clouded by many thought.

Gathering some courage he entered inside the room. There he saw his mother sitting and reading something very attentively.

It was as if he was seeing his mother's calm face after ages. In this last three years whenever he landed in front of her he had seen her angry or disgust face. He stood there without saying anything just gazing his Mother face.

Ratna sensed the presence of someone in the room and looked up and found her younger son standing silently.

" How is your studies going on? " Ratna asked.

Arnav was surprised to hear this question. He stood there shocked.

" I asked you something Cho.." Ratna didn't complete the last word.

"Fi...ne!!" Arnav uttered this one word after a lot of struggle.

" I can see how Fine your studies are going on. I have seen your report card. That's why I called you here." Ratna said.

Arnav gulped heard. He knew there was nothing good in his report card. What would his mother do now? Would she again beat him? He shivered thinking about the possibilities.

" You're marks are very poor. I don't think you should continue your studies. I've no plan to waste my hard earning money on you. But Anjali is insisting. That's why I'm giving you one last time to concentrate on your studies. If you don't then from next year I'll stop your studies." Ratna said coldly.

Arnav stayed there hanging his head low. What should he tell? That he didn't get the money every month which his mother allotted for him because shyam's eyes  were always on that money. He didn't want to say that. Who knew his mother would believe him or not?

" Did you get it?" Ratna asked.

But Arnav couldn't utter a single word. He just nodded his head.

"Okay then. You can leave." Ratna said.

Arnav came out of the room and Hp gave him a encouraging smile conveying that he could do that.

He gave him a weak smile and went to the store room. But this time he had no confusion,  he was sure what should do. He knew it's time to take the right decision.

.
.

.
.

Khushi was laying on her bed and thinking what she should do tomorrow to get back that arrogant boy again in his past self. Today he had again hunt her saying she shouldn't talk to him. But she very well knew how to change that attitude of him.

" Be ready you stupid boy. I'll see how can you stay away from me. It's time to show you who Khushi Gupta is." Khushi mumbled.
.
.
..............................
.................

Next day

Arnav entered inside the school premises lost in his thoughts. He was so lost that he didn't notice a girl and bumped into her.

The girl somehow managed balance to balance herself and then looked up to see her culprit. Arnav was hesitate to say Sorry.

"That was a mistake I didn't see you." Arnav said.

"It's Okay. Can you tell me the way to the eleventh grade." Asked the girl politely.

" Ohh!! So, again new entry" Arnav thought. "Follow me" saying this he increased his speed.

" Hey you! Walk slowly. Are you also in my class?" Asked the girl excitedly.

Arnav was not in a mood to start any conversation so he just nodded his head as yes.

" That's Cool!! We can be friends then" The girl forward her hand for a handshake.

Arnav looked at her hand then without any response went inside the classroom.

Their little conversation didn't go unnoticed by two people. Though they couldn't hear anything but their whole concentrate was on them.

" Hey... You.. I was talking to you.. You can't go like this... You.." She couldn't complete her sentence as she again bumped into someone and this time with some extra force that she couldn't control herself.

But the opposite person caught her in time. The girl looked up and see a boy looking at her intensely.

She came out of his hold and looked here and there hesitantly.

"Sorry" she apologized

" What you were talking with Arnav?" Came a clear cut Question.

" Arnav? Who Arnav?... ( Pause) Ohhh that boy... I was just asking him to find my class and then asked him to be my friend. But he didn't replied" She replied sadly.

"Stay away from him.." Giving her a warning that boy went from there.

"Areeee! Ye kya baat hui? Na koi hello na welcome or mujhe dhamakee dekar chale gae. Akdu kahika."
(What is this? He said neither hello nor welcome and went away giving me a threat.)" She complained.

" Welcome. I'm sorry for their behavior. Actually this school and it's people are a little weird." A girl came there and said.

" Oh!! It's okay. Nice to meet you." She said with a smile.

" Same here. I'm Khushi Gupta. I also joined this school a week earlier." Khushi introduce herself.

[So, Among the two people who were looking at them from the beginning one is Khushi and the other is that boy]

" Ohhh!! Then we will make a great pair. I'm Zoya.. Zoya Siddiqui." Zoya introduce herself.

.
.

               Zoya Siddiqui

{ Guys remember? She was the last character in the character sketch}

" Come. I'll be with you today as it's your first day. But don't expect me to do this everyday. I have my partner and I like to sit beside him." Khushi said.

"That's great. And I don't have any problem. Let's go then"

They came inside and went straight to the direction of Arnav. Arnav was seeing them sitting in his bench.

Khushi came there and took her bag which was kept beside Arnav.

" Don't worry partner. I'm not going forever. Just for day. Don't miss me." Khushi winked at him and went from there holding Zoya's hand.

Arnav looked at her with longing. " I will miss you Khushi. I really will. And I think this time God is also in my side that's why he doesn't want to give you any pain' and today send this new girl so that you don't miss me."

Their class started but Arnav was lost. He didn't have any interest in anything. He looked back at Khushi many a times without Khushi's knowledge but Zoya did notice his quick glances.

The time for physics class came. Arnav and Khushi were eagerly waiting to know what would happen today. Did their principal take any action against Rakshas?

To everyone's surprise their Principal Ma'am came instead of RAKSHAS.

Everyone stood up and greeted her. She politely asked everyone to sit down.

"So, students. You may not know me and I also didn't come to you all in the beginning it doesn't mean I'm also a RAAKSHAS or something else. Don't give me such names. I really don't like those names." Anvesha ji said holding her smile.

Every student looked at her as if she came here from another world. Khushi bite her tongue as she knew it was because of her their principal came to know about this RAAKSHAS name.

" I heard you guys have some problems in physics. So I am here to take your physics class today." Anvesha ji said.

No one replied to her as they were sacred if they say yes then next day Rakshas won't spare them.

" You guys don't want me here? Okay then. I should call your physics teacher Rakshas." Anvesha said biting her inner cheek.

"NOOOOO" almost everyone protested.

Anvesha smiled and then started her class. Everyone was in cloud nine. Today they studied with full concentration.

The bell rang and everyon became sad that they won't get a nice teacher like her again.

Anvesha ji closed her book and looked at the students in front of her.

" I know it's your break time but if I take another ten minutes will you guys mind? Anvesha ji asked.

" No ma'am" Came a quick reply from everyone.

Anvesha smiled " Today I'll tell you all a story. A true story."

The students became excited as no teachers told then any story as they were big in their eyes. But today they were happy and waiting to hear the story from their principal like they were some kindergarten students.

"This story is of a boy and girl. They were childhood friends. They used to live in the same colony and also used to go to the same school. They were some 10/11 years old when an incident happened which changed everything. One morning they fought with each other. They won a pen from their teacher as two of them completed their project on time. But both of them wanted that pen, no one was ready to share. So, they fought. In their fight the girl won and the boy became upset and went from there without eating anything. That day they cooked paneer for him as he loved paneer a lot. But he didn't eat and went from there angrily. Then the girl realized her mistake and went in search of her best friend. She searched for an hour but couldn't find him so she came back but found a lot of people blocking her way. She somehow managed to get inside but what she saw broke her heart. Her best friend was laying there lifeless. He met with an accident in the road and died there on spot. She cried a lot asked her friend to come back and forgive her. She promised that she would gave her that pen back. But he didn't come back. Till now that girl couldn't eat paneer. Because for her her bestfriend couldn't eat his favorite food. She still missed her best friend." Anvesha ji ended her story with trembling voice.

None have to asked who was that girl because they knew that little girl was none other than their principal ma'am.

Anvesha ji composed herself and said " So, moral of the story never leave your friends behind. Friendship is a very beautiful bond. Never break it. I heard some of your teacher don't like this bond and was trying  to break your precious friendship. that's why I told you all this story, I hope now you will understand what it's means to lost your best friend. So, whatever happens never leave their side."

All nodded their head. Arnav and Khushi looked at each other. They shared a eye lock. Arnav was the first one to come out of that eye lock. As he felt if she looked into his eyes like this then she would know all his secrets. So, he tried to ignore her. Anvesha ji could see everyone's fallen face. So she decided to change their mood.

" I have another news for you all. I came to know about your physics teacher and I have taken some neccessary steps. Sooooo.. He is out from my school. I would never prefer a teacher like him in my school. I have talked with the higher authority and they have suspended him for the next two months. I told them I don't want a teacher like him in my school again. They agreed to my proposal. So you all will get a new physics teacher very soon and till then I'll take your this class. I hope it's a good news." Anvesha ji informed.

Everyone cheered with happiness. And Anvesha ji went from there. Arnav was also happy to know that RAAKSHAS won't be here to disturb Khushi anymore.

Everyone went outside to celebrate their little happiness. Khushi and Zoya also went outside. But someone blocked their way.

"TUMMM!! ( YOU)!!" Zoya shouted seeing the person in front of them.

" I need to talk with you something very important and alone."

Khushi and Zoya exchanged a glance.

................................
.......................
............

Arnav was sitting on the grass of the school field. Khushi and Zoya came there and sat in front of him silently.

" What?" Arnav asked.

"Nothing. I just came to see you. What are you doing? " Khushi asked.

" Dancing. Can't you see?" Arnav snapped.

" Ohh.. Yeah. I can see. Nice. Please teach us some of your dance moves." Khushi said.

Zoya was continually looking at them.

" Khushi don't spoil my mood" Arnav said.

"When you are in a good mood. You are always with your bad mood. Leave all these tell me what you are doing tomorrow."

Arnav stiffened " Nothing"

" Then let's make a plan. It's weekend tomorrow and Zoya is also new here. Let's go for an outing." Khushi asked excitedly

" No. I have some work." Arnav replied.

" Abhi to kaha ki kuch nahi kar rehe ho kal. Itni jaldi plan bana liye mujhse picha chutane ki?" ( Just now you said you are not doing anything tomorrow. You planned so soon to get rid of me?)" Khushi pouted.

" Yes" Arnav gave a clear reply.

" Hawww!! You are so bad. But you need to know, It's not easy to stay away from me." Khushi said proudly.

" Yeah. I know. No none can't stay away from you because you stick with everyone without their will." Arnav replied sarcastically.

" Hawwwwwww!!! You Arrogant.. you Akdoo.. you.. you..." Khushi shouted.

" What the!! Leave it I'm leaving" Arnav stood up

" Where are you going?" Khushi asked.

" It's time Khushi!" Replied Arnav.

" It's time? For what?" Khushi asked confused.

" It's time to go from here. Now good Bye." Arnav said and started to walk.

" Okay. But don't come for the outgoing tomorrow but next day come early at school." Khushi shouted from behind but Arnav didn't respond.

..............................
.......................
..............

Next day early in the morning

Arnav came outside of the storeroom silently. He didn't want to disturb anyone's sleep. He had his school bag in his back, which he packed last night with some neccessary stuff. He looked at his surroundings for few moments and recalled some happy moments from the past.

He opened the main door and was about to take a step but someone caught his hand from behind. Arnav closed his eyes to swallow his emotions.

" Baba! Ja rehe ho? Bina mujhse mile?( you are going?  Without meeting me? )" Hp asked emotionally.

Arnav turned back and hugged Hp tightly and said, " I'm Sorry chachu. I didn't want you to see you like this. So.. thought to go silently."

" I understand. Don't worry about me baba.. I'll be fine. You take care of yourself and find your happiness." HP said.

" I will." Arnav replied.

Hp brought some money out from his pocket and placed them forcefully in Arnav's palm.

" Cha...chu.."Arnav protested.

" No baba. Don't deny this time. Take this as my blessing. I know it's not much but it will help you in your initial journey." Hp pleaded him to take this money.

Arnav had no choice so he had to take that money.

" Take care."

.................................
..........

Railway Station

Arnav stood in one of the platforms of Delhi Railway station silently. He was seeing his surroundings. Everyone was in a hurry expect him. Some were emotional as they were leaving their loved ones behind. Arnav stood there and watched all of these feeling the loneliness in his life.

He went to the ticket counter and asked the man sitting there when was the next train and where that train would go. The man first looked at him irritably and replied to his inquiry. Arnav took the ticket and went from there.

He was walking when suddenly he bumped into someone.

"opppss.. Sorry. I was in a hurry" came a quick apology.

Arnav looked at the person with irritation. What was this girl's problem. Why was she bumping into him since yesterday?

" Arnav!! You here?" Zoya was surprised to find him here at this hour.

" Yeah. It's not your personal property that I can't come here at this time." Arnav replied sarcastically.

" No.. No.. I was surprised to find you here at this moment. Actually my brother is coming today so i came here to pick him up. By the way what are you doing here? I see You have your bag with you. So, are you going somewhere? That's why you didn't agree to Khushi's plan tomorrow." Zoya chatter.

"Is there any lacking in Khushi's chatter that She came to add some more ." Arnav mumbled.

" Kuch kaha tumne?( did you say something?)" Zoya asked.

" No. I'm in a hurry. So... bye. And don't follow me like you friend." Saying this Arnav went from there leaving a confused Zoya.

Arnav came in front of his train. He looked behind for the last time and then climbed onto the roof of the train. He didn't want to sit inside. He needed some fresh air and this will be the best place.

[ Warning: This is a fanfiction. That's why Arnav can sit there. But don't try to copy him.🤪🤪]

Suddenly his heartbeat increased. He closed his eyes and Khushi's face came in his mind. He jerked open his eyes.

" No.. Arnav. Don't think about her. You have to overcome this weakness. You have to do it. Yeah. I'll go away from here. For everyone's betterment."

He heard the train whistle. The train is going to start it's journey any moment.

" It's Time.. It's time Khushi to leave this place. I planned a little longer and now it's over. Stay safe. I'll be always remember you."

The train started it's journey towards it's destination......

##################

*who do you think blocked Khushi and Zoya's path during the break time?

*Who did he want to talk to?

Khushi?

Or

Zoya?

* What do you guys think about Zoya? Is Zoya a good or Bad character?

* share your thoughts what do you think will happen next?

.
.
.

.
.

*********************
*************
*******
.
.
Do comments and votes.
I'll be waiting for your comments..
.
.
Stay safe. ❤
.
.
21.04.2021
-PRO ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 20.4K 87
Let go, what you love. If it comes back, it's yours - forever ?? 🥀 After their Divorce Arnav is planning to marry Chandini. She works with him at AR...
87.5K 6.5K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
414K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
199K 7.7K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...