Hollow ; Satoru Gojo x Reader...

By satoruswhxre

(F/N) (L/N), a seemingly normal girl for the sore eye. Given the opportunity to become a sorcerer since a you... More

Introduction
Prologue.
Ch1 - Sad Prose
Ch2 - Old Acquaintances
Ch3 - Moments
Ch4 - The Exchange Event 1/2
Ch5 - The Exchange Event 2/2
Ch6 - An Order
Ch7 - Skip a Beat
Ch8 - Don't Make Promises, You can't Keep
Ch10 - A Valuable Lesson
Ch11 - A Valuable Lesson 2
Ch12 - A Valuable Lesson 3
Ch13 - You're Not Alone
Ch14 - I'd Love to
Ch15 - Memories and Date Nights
Ch16 - Memories and Date Nights 2
Ch17 - Sins ✦
Ch18 - Calm
Ch19 - Deep Buried Past 1/3
Ch20 - Deep Buried Past 2/3
Ch21 - Deep Buried Past 3/3
Ch22 - First Grade Assessment Training
Ch23 - Girls Day Off
Ch24 - Business
Ch25 - The Zen'in Clan
Ch26 - Consequences ✦
Ch27 - Back When 1/5
Ch28 - Back When 2/5
Ch29 - Back When 3/5
Ch30 - Back When 4/5
Ch31 - Back When 5/5
Ch32 - One's Recklessness
Ch33 - Thorns
Ch34 - There Was Once A Time 1
Ch35 - There Was Once A Time 2
Ch36 - There Was Once A Time 3
Ch37 - There Was Once A Time 4
Ch38 - There Was Once A Time 5
Ch39 - There Was Once A Time 6
Ch40 - Whatever Lies Ahead
Ch41 - Before a Stormy Night ✦
Ch42 - Thunder and Wind
Ch43 - Gamble of Lies
Ch44 - A New Friend
Ch45 - Round two
Ch46 - The Truth Revealed
Addressing everyone's inquiries
Hello

Ch9 - Baseball

5.9K 201 125
By satoruswhxre

"I can't believe you made me wear this."

You were walking behind him... In a white Cheerleading costume, the embarrassment evident on your face as your long H/C locks hid your face while you had marks fly over your head.

"Hold these as well." He handed you over two navy blue pom-poms with some white strings.
'Please just let me die.' You thought to yourself.

Your costume consisted of a white shirt with navy blue sleeves and the word 'Tokyo' in kanji written all over the chest area, tugged down on your white skirt with the hem being navy blue as well. To pair it off also with navy blue stockings and your hair was half up in pigtails with a few small butterfly pins on it.

"By all the things you've done to me, this is the most unforgivable one, Gojo Satoru." You whispered to him as you both walked, it made him laugh, never had seen you this flustered, you were red all over yourself.

To be fair it took him a lot of coaxing and persistency to get you on that outfit, alongside the hair too, and now the pom-poms.

"Don't be like that, you actually look good." He chuckled as he walked to the baseball field.

"Are you kidding me?! You look like a math teacher substituting the P.E teacher after he got major diarrh-" You were shut up by seeing everyone stare at you, you quickly ran behind Gojo in hopes that his tall frame would shield you from everyone's gaze.

He went away and showcased you to everyone, the students sweatdropped and Utahime giggled at the sight of you in that costume. 'How embarrassing...' You thought and put the pom-poms on your face to hide your blush and ran towards the bleachers hoping no one would see you in this.

— — — — — — — — — —

You sat down at the bleachers with the Tokyo students, your face covered with the pom-poms as the embarrassment was just too high.

"(L/N)-sense-" Fushiguro was cut off by you while you whispered behind your pom-poms, still hiding your face behind them from the pure embarrassment.

"Call me Miss (L/N), Fushiguro..."

"Did that idiot make you do this?" Maki asked in a stern but calm voice, her pointer finger was pointing towards Gojo who was on the end of the field.

"Who else could it be?" Nobara sighed while putting on her helmet, and getting ready for the game.

"Yes." You whispered, you slowly gained the courage to remove the pom-poms from your face, you weren't flustered anymore, at least not as before.

You sighed as you looked down at your pom-poms, you were humiliated.

'Ground swallow me whole.' You thought to yourself, you started to think of all the ways you could pay him back for what he made you do, your thoughts, however, were cut off by Itadori who had been talking to you but your whole mind was somewhere else...

"Miss (L/N), do you want something?" Itadori asked with an innocent, caring smile on his face. He was quite a genuine student to be real, always cheerful and barely ever gloomy... unlike Fushiguro.

"My bladed fans, so I can stick them right into Gojo's eyes, repeatedly." You said in a threatening tone.

Itadori sweatdropped and turned white at what you said. "I meant something like a bottle of water or food..."

Gojo walked past by you and your head shot up to him, his hands on his pockets, you groaned internally. He, however was laughing in content and teasing you for what he somehow managed to convince you to do.

You saw a thread show itself in front of your eyes, and suddenly it was cut down and torn apart in two.

The next moment all the Tokyo students were holding you away from Gojo whilst you were screaming at him.

"GOJO SATORU, WHEN I CATCH YOU I SWEAR ON MY SISTER'S LIFE I WILL KILL YOU. YOU MOTHERF-" A large paw covered your mouth from finishing the profanities you were about to shout at him.

He looked at you and still laughed in content while you struggled to get out of the five student's hold from killing their teacher.

— — — — — — — — — —

Kugisaki was playing the hitter right now, Mai from the Kyoto school was dragging along a machine, a pitching machine.

"HOLD ON!" Kugisaki threw her helmet down and pointed at the machine with her pointer finger and started to walk towards Mai.

"Kugisaki' snapped! It's a free-for-all!" Fushiguro yelled and the students all ran towards her.

You however put your pom-poms in the air and started to shout. "BEAT HER ASS, KUGISAKI!!"

After the ruckus finally finished, Kugisaki hit the ball shot from the alleged 'spare mechamaru' excuse of a pitching machine and started to run while yelling "Fine, I'll do this!"

"Oh, she got on base." Itadori said calmly.
"She's desperate." Megumi replied to him, you however jumped from the bleacher and started cheering her on and fiddling with the pom-poms in the air.

"GO! KUGISAKI!! GOO!!" You shouted from the top of your lungs, "So much for being embarrassed." Fushiguro said, your eye started to twitch at what he said but you couldn't hit him otherwise, he'd be dead.

Next up was Fushiguro, he may have hit the ball from the pitching machine but he still managed to be out.

Next is Panda, you were cheering him on as well. He hit the ball and ran past Mai.

Next up, Maki Zen'in, you could see the rivalry between her and her twin... Or just her twin. Maki seemed rather calm and determined.

You cheered her on as she hit the ball, jumping in the air. Maybe this costume wasn't that bad of an idea...

"Okay, that's three." Maki said as she threw the baseball bat on the ground and started her walk.

The ball however was caught by Nishimiya who was in her broom, you gasped and your eye twitched as you saw that she caught the ball in the air.

"THAT'S CHEATING!" Itadori yelled out pointing out with his finger.

"Bonito flakes!" Inumaki angrily said pointing with his finger as well.

"Kugisaki, go back." Fushiguro said with both of his hands close to his mouth.

"Be happy I don't have my bladed fans with me, Pippi Longstocking, otherwise you'd get it!!" You yelled and threw one of your pom-poms at Nishimiya and hitting her face with it.

— — — — — — — — — —

Now it was Itadori playing catcher, Maki was the pitcher now, and Todo was being the hitter. Itadori and Todo seemed to have been in a conversation, quickly that conversation was cut off by Maki throwing the ball at Todo's face.

"Nice pitch!" Everyone started to yell, even you. Todo was now on the ground.

"Nice pitch!" You yelled with one of the pom-poms in the air and your hand close to your mouth as you sat on the bleachers.

You watched the rest of the game continue, it ended up with Itadori nailing the last shot and securing the win for the Tokyo school.

You jumped out of joy and fiddled with the pom-poms before throwing them both on the air. Content with everything that has happened so far in today's game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 2.6K 19
𝘷π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘳𝘦, ( π™œπ™€π™Ÿπ™€ 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙀𝙧π™ͺ ) Eons ago, one would have considered her rude, pitiful, the soul that needed guidance from her resting place t...
14.8K 454 34
"Like I said y/n...you really have a way of pushing buttons." He says darkly, running his thumb over my bottom lip causing tingles on my face. Y/n ge...
43.9K 1.2K 34
Y/N gets recruited from her home country to Jujutsu High in Tokyo after accidentally using Reverse Cursed Technique in an accident as a child. She st...
153K 4.2K 32
edited! All your life, you've been taught to fit in; to be ordinary. But you weren't ordinary, because you saw them. You saw the curses that littere...