My Love: Yandere Kouha Ren X...

By Assiah-chan

Yandere Kouha Ren x Fem! Reader "Oh my gosh did you hear about Prince Kouha!!!" "Yeah everyone's been talking... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Special
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 7

355 10 0
By Assiah-chan

•Kouha POV•
I continued to run with (Y/n) in my arms. I looked down at her. "Don't worry, My Love; I won't let that evil lady take you away from me." I whispered.

I turned the corner running into the kitchen. I hurriedly looked around the kitchen looking for a place to hide, (Y/n). 'Ughhh there is nowhere for (Y/n) to hide.' I continued to walk around the kitchen. Giving up i decided to leave and find somewhere else.

While walking out of the kitchen looking back one last time I spotted a floorboar with a handle-like thing on it. 'Huh...what's that!?' I wondered. Looking closer I decided it was probably a door.

 Deciding if I should open the door/floorboard. I Hesitantly layed, (Y/n) down on the floor next to me. My heart pounded, a million thoughts going through my head. 'What is down there? Could it be something dangerous? What if I open the door and something pops up and attacks (Y/n). What if i can't protect (Y/n) and she gets hurt? What if the door doesn't open and this was a waste of time and Hakuei finds us. What if~' I stop myself halfway trying to shake away these negative thoughts.

"I mustn't worry like this I am the Prince Kou Empire, A General of the Western Subjugation Army, and a King's candidate. I AM MORE THAN CAPABLE TO TAKE CARE OF WHATEVER'S DOWN THERE AND PROTECT MY LOVE!!!" I began to laugh hysterically. "NOTHING WILL HURT (Y/N) I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT!!! MUWWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOT EVEN SOLOMON WOULD BE ABLE TO HURT HER!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!" I laughed evilly.

After sometime I realized laughing this loud might wake My Love up and cause Hakuei to find us. Finally I opened the door/floorboard. A an aroma of liquor hit me. "Oh my Solomon that smell is so strong" I covered my nose looking down to see where the stairs followed.
After looking down the staircase seeing nothing dangerous that could possibly harm, (Y/n) I picked her up. I closed the door and walked down the stairs as slow and cautiously as I could.

While going down I carefully watched my surroundings for any movement. 
Reaching the bottom of the staircase I look around the room and shelves of alcohol neatly lined up and stacked. That's when it hit me this is...a wine cellar. 

[A/N: Sorry guys I didn't put (Y/n) pov in this chapter or the last couple of chapters, I will try and put it in the next chapter.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 424 39
After a crazy year thanks to the blackmail of Erina. Arata has himself a ton of girls who have fallen head over heels for him. Now it's time to final...
331K 9.1K 36
โSakusa Kiyoomi x fem!readerโž A story in which Sakusa meets his cousin's best friend Y/N He was first taken aback by the mention of a new roommate, e...
103K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐“๐Ž๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐‹๐€๐“๐„." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...
499 71 17
Okay hold up, This is not bakugou x READER it is a bakugou x OC. This prince I have to marry brings out a side of me that I have to be careful abou...