Red Dead Redemption 2 (Arthur...

By LayceJ25

After a robbery goes badly wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang... More

Colter
The Aftermath of Genesis
Eastward Bound
Horseshoe Overlook
A Quiet Time
The Spines of America
Pouring Forth Oil
A Fisher of Men
A Strange Kindness
Clemens Point
The Course of True Love
An Honest Mistake
Magicians for Sport
Blessed Are The Peacemakers
Blood Feuds, Ancient and Modern
Saint Denis
Angelo Bronte, A Man Of Honor
The Gilded Cage
Horsemen, Apocalypses
Revenge Is A Dish Best Eaten
Banking, the Old American Art
Guarma
Fatherhood And Other Dreams
Paradise Mercifully Departed
Fleeting Joy
That's Murfee Country
Visiting Hours
Goodbye, Dear Friend
Archeology For Beginners
The Bridge To Nowhere
My Last Boy
Red Dead Redemption
A New Life
A Tempting Offer
Skinner Brothers
Reunion
American Venom

Polite Society, Valentine Style

3.5K 96 29
By LayceJ25

(A/N: I want to say that I'm not gonna do all of the story missions, just ones that I think would fit the story I'm trying to write better or move along the plot abit better. So I might mention certain missions in passing or I'll mix a couple of them together to make the narrative flow as best as I can. Also, if anyone is wondering, since Arthur is supposed to be 35 or 36 years old, (y/n) is 30 years old.)

The sun was already setting by the time Arthur and (y/n) made it back to camp, the two still racing. "Final stretch, cowboy!" (Y/n) called out to him as they entered the pathway that leads up to their camp. They were just neck and neck to each other but Arthur looked over at her for a moment before he pulled the reigns of his horse back just a bit, to slow down the horse to where (y/n) was ahead.

Finally, they make it to the camp and stopped their horses. "Looks like I lost the bet." Arthur said as they come up to the hitching post. (Y/n) turns to him, a bit of suspicion in her eyes before she said. "Yeah. Guess I'm gonna run your tab up when we go." (Y/n) said and Arthur chuckles as they dismount.

"Arthur! (Y/n)!" Dutch's voice called out and they turned to him as he walks up to the two, smiling. "You seem in a good mood." Arthur points out. "Oh I am, son. I am. Let's have some fun...tonight. Let’s enjoy ourselves." Dutch said and the duo noticed everyone gathering around the table and grabbing a bottle while Sean was standing on a box, making some sort've speech.

"Are we having a party?" (Y/n) asked. "Maybe...just a little one." Dutch said. "Great." Arthur said and Dutch smiles before he walks off.

"I love you bastards! Have fun! Have lots of fun!" Sean exclaims, happily, before he takes a swig of his drink and jumps off of the box while Arthur and (y/n) walks up to them. "Even you, you grumpy old bastard, Arthur!" Sean calls out and Javier, Karen, Sean and Uncle sit around one of the smaller tables as Javier pulls out his guitar and starts to play.

"Well, I'm gonna find Annebeth and try to put her to bed. I'll join in later." (Y/n) tells Arthur, who nods just as Javier and the others started to sing.

In Louisville I met a maid

Mark well what I do say

And she was mistress of her trade

It was diddle-diddle-diddle all day

I put my hand upon her toe

Mark well what I do say

She says: Young man you're rather low

For a diddle-diddle-diddle all day

Arthur joined in and sang along, although there were some of the lyrics he didn't know so he would just hum along with the song. Then he noticed a crate full of beer bottles and grabbed a couple of bottles, one for him and one for (y/n) once she came back.

(Y/n) found Annebeth and made sure she was alright before she went and got her ready for bed. "But I'm not sleepy, momma." Annebeth argued, weakly, before she let out a yawn. "Yeah, that yawn says otherwise, missy. C'mon." (Y/n) said as she chuckles. She helps Annebeth into her nightgown and gets her in her bed in their tent. "Alright, honey..." (y/n) said as she pulls back the blanket and Annebeth climbs in.

The little girl yawns again as (y/n) starts to tuck her in then kneels down to her. "Goodnight, sweetheart." (Y/n) said to her as she closes her eyes. The woman smiles then kisses the top of her head and watches her for a moment, making sure she fell asleep, then joined the others.

She walked out from her tent and took a few steps before Arthur walks up to her and holds out the second bottle to her. "I, uh...grabbed one for ya. You know before...Sean drinks them." Arthur said and (y/n) smiles. "Aww, you saved one for me?" She asked. "Depends...if it'll let me off the hook on our bet..." he replied and (y/n) chuckles a bit.

"Alright, fine." She said as she takes the bottle. "But only because, I know you let me win that race." (Y/n) said. "I don't know what you're talking about." Arthur said, feigning ignorance. "Mmm hmm..." (y/n) hums as she eyes him with suspicion and he tries to act nonchalant as he takes a sip of his beer.

"I noticed what you did, Mr Morgan. I'm not stupid." (Y/n) said. "Nonsense. You're being a fool, Miss (l/n)." Arthur said before he sips his beer again and (y/n) eyes him, suspiciously. "Or you just don't want anyone to know you have a heart." She teases. He responds with a grunt and (y/n) chuckles. "I'll get through to you one day, Arthur." She said and she sips on her drink while Arthur smirks to himself, thinking how she already has broken through.

At that moment, Dutch turns on his gramophone and it starts to play music. He and Molly then started to dance and (y/n) gets an idea. She sets her bottle on a nearby table and turns to Arthur. "Will you dance with me, Arthur?" She asked and he turns to her and looks her over before he sets his bottle down too.

"Sure, but I ain't much of a dancer." He said and she chuckles. "Well, I'm a really good dancer, so between us...we'll balance it out." She said and Arthur laughs as they walk over to an open space.

Once they stop, just a few feet away from Dutch and Molly, Arthur places his right hand on (y/n)'s waist and takes her right hand in his left hand. She places her left hand on his shoulder and they start to dance, swaying from side to side. Then Arthur pulls his right arm off of her waist and holds his left arm up then has her spin around.

They go back to the previous position as (y/n) smiles at him. "See, Arthur, it's okay to dance....doesn’t mean we won't stop thinking you're angry and sad." (Y/n) teased. "Is that what you think of me?" He asked her and she laughs. "Sad in a good way like one of them romantic poets Mary-Beth likes to read about." (Y/n) said. "Well...that's about all I can muster." He tells her with a chuckle.

She raises an eyebrow at him. "I doubt that." She said and Arthur goes to spin her around again. "Oh, I'm colder than you think." He said as he pulls her back toward him, placing his right hand on her waist. "Oh really? Then why did you help me find Annebeth's teddy bear a few weeks back?" She asked and Arthur stiffens a bit and (y/n) smirks. "Or helped me unpack?" 

Arthur looks down and (y/n) smiles then wraps her arms around his neck. "That shows what a good man you are.” she said as he looks back at her and she stares into his ocean blue eyes. Arthur places his hands around her waist and states. "You don’t know that. I’ve done some bad things. You'd be scared to even be around me." (Y/n) rolls her eyes and says. "I’m not afraid, Arthur. Wanna know why?" Arthur shrugs and says. "Sure."

"‘Cus I know you're a good man, I've seen the way you help these people. Keeping ‘em safe. Even Annebeth looks up to you." She replied as Arthur stares at her. She then gives him a warm smile. "You may think you are a bad person, but deep down you have a good heart. You just don’t see that, with that shell of yours." She said and his eyes widen slightly at this.

“A man like you should at least have an award for all you’ve done for us.” said (y/n) and Arthur raises an intrigued eyebrow. “Oh? And what might that be, m’lady?” Arthur asked her, curiously, as they stop swaying to the music. She smirks a bit then starts to lean up towards him.

Arthur's heart was pounding in his chest and he felt a rush of excitement as he starts to lean in towards her. The two started closing their eyes as they got closer but before their lips could touch, Reverend Swanson began to sing a song, in a loud drunken state.

The two jump a bit at this as Swanson walks by and sings then he stops nearby them. Arthur and (y/n) pull away from each other as Swanson shouts, drunkenly. "Mr Morgan!!"

"Reverend." Arthur grumbles, a bit annoyed. "Miss (l/n)!!" Swanson exclaims and (y/n) gives an embarrassed smile. "Hello, Reverend." She said and she looks down, a bit embarrassed. Swanson looks between them then his eyes widen in shock.

"Oh, d-did I interrupt something?" He asked then he starts to become emotional. "I'm very sorry. I'm such a fool. I-I was just...just wanted to talk to M-Mr Mor-Mo-Morgan." Swanson said, between burps, and he begins to cry as he falls to his knees. Arthur sighs while (y/n) looks over at Arthur.

She places her hand on his shoulder. "It's getting kinda late. You just go ahead and take care of him. We'll talk later." She said and Arthur turns to her and she could tell that he really didn't want to deal with the drunken Reverend. (Y/n) gives a sympathetic smile before she leans up and kisses his cheek. 

"Goodnight, Arthur." She tells him before she walks away and heads to her tent. Arthur watches her for a moment before he turns to Swanson and deals with him but his mind was still on the kiss that almost  happened between him and (y/n).

Next morning, Arthur wakes up and does a few chores before he looks over to see that Uncle was still asleep against a wagon. He sighs, annoyed, as it was practically mid-day so he goes over to Uncle and kicks him awake.

"Careful not to work yourself to death there, Uncle." Arthur said after Uncle exclaims in pain and surprise. "I was thinking." Uncle said as he stands up. "Does it pay well?" Arthur asked him. "Eventually." Uncle mumbled and Arthur scoffs.

"So, while the rest of us are busy…stealing, killing, lying…fighting to try to survive…you get to think all day." He said. "It's a strange world we live in, Arthur Morgan." Uncle said. "Do you wanna head into town…see if we can find anything out?" Arthur asked him. "Sure, I got some errands to run." Uncle said. "Go check the horses are ready." Arthur said and Uncle grumbles as he goes and gets the horses.

Then Karen, Tilly and Mary-Beth comes up to him. "If you're gonna take the old man into town….could you take us too?" Karen asks him. "Why what you got planned?" Arthur asked them. "Nothing…we'll find something for y'all to do…we always do." Karen replies. "We're bored out of our minds. Been cooped up here for two weeks now. Karen's about ready to murder Grimshaw." Mary-Beth said.

"Well, can Miss Grimshaw spare you?" Arthur asked and Karen scoffs. "Can Miss Grimshaw spare you? What's happened to you, Arthur? Three young healthy women want you to take 'em robbing…you're worried about house chores. Let's go!" Karen said and Arthur sighs. "Fair enough, you got me. Come on then." He said and the girls joyfully get on the cart just as (y/n) comes up.

"Y'all going to town?" She asked Arthur. "Yeah." He said and (y/n) nods. "Okay, good. Mr Pearson gave me a list of things he needs." She said and Arthur nods. "Alright. Hop on." He said and he helps her in the wagon. "Why thank you." (Y/n) tells him and he smiles and heads to the front of the wagon.

"I can't believe we're going to see civilization…feels like weeks since we did." Tilly said as Uncle and Arthur get on the driver's seat of the wagon. "Yeah, Valentine…the very embodiment of civilization. You ladies are gonna love it." Uncle said. "Sure, you'll see…real civilized. Let’s go." Arthur said and he flicks the reigns to get the horses going.

"Alright, do you know the way?" Uncle asked Arthur. "Yeah...me and the boys got into a bit of a fight at the saloon there." Arthur said and the girls laugh. "Already?" Karen asked and the others laugh. "Oh, so all that talk about how hard you been working…you mean drinking." Uncle said and Arthur rolls his eyes.

"Ladies, sing us a song." Uncle said to the women. They laugh and began to sing a song, except for (y/n) who just listened to them.

I got a girl in Berryville…can't be screwed 'cause she's too damn ill.

So I don't go down there no more. There's a blue horse lays outside her door.

I got a girl in Valentine…likes to drink that fancy wine. Plumes in her hat was two feet tall…the crack in her pants paid for it all.

I got a girl in Berryville. Can't get it in her cause she won't stay still.

She kicks and squeals and farts and hollers. She kicks and squeals and Parts and hollers.

"Look at that coach, he…he's all over the place." Uncle points out as the horse pulling the cart breaks out and runs away into the forest. "Oh, damn it! Oh shit, the horses! This is all I need." The driver exclaimed as his cart stops and Arthur slows down their wagon.

"Is one of you gonna get that seller's horse?" Tilly asked the men. "Oh, I got lumbago, it's very serious!" Uncle said and Arthur shakes his head. "Alright, I'll see what's going on…" he said as he gets down then turns to Uncle. "Lumbago. Really…" he grumbles and Uncle shrugs.

Arthur then goes towards the cart as (y/n) watches him with a smile. "You alright there, friend?" Arthur asked the driver. "Oh hey, you couldn't help me get my other horse back from over there, could you?" The driver asked. "Sure, no problem." Arthur said. "Thanks mister. It's the white one over there." The driver said as he points out the horse.

Arthur takes out some rope and goes over to the horse and catches it with his lasso. "Here…here you go." Arthur said to the driver as he brings the horse back. "You're a gentleman, sir, a gentleman!" The driver exclaims, happily, as he takes the horse back. "No, not really…I was just…trying to impress the women." Arthur said, bashful, as he quickly turns his gaze towards (y/n).

"Well, anyway, thank you." The driver said and Arthur nods and turns back to the others and gets on the wagon. "C'mon, let's go!" Uncle exclaims. "To Valentine!" Karen shouts.

"You're turning into a regular old fairy godmother there, Arthur." Uncle says as Arthur gets the horses going. "What's that supposed to mean?" Arthur asked. "It means you've got a heart. A small one perhaps, hidden deep inside, but a real one." Mary-Beth said then she turns to Uncle. "And you haven't, you repulsive old lizard." She sneers at him. "Lizards have hearts!" Uncle said, defensively.

"Well, Arthur, I'm proud of you." (Y/n) said and Arthur smiles to himself. "To be honest, if you lot hadn't been here…I probably woulda robbed him." Arthur said before chuckling and (y/n) rolls her eyes. "Well, you didn't!" She said and Arthur felt his face heat up and his heart beating harder.

Few minutes later, they enter Valentine and Tilly sniffs the air. "Smell those sheep." She remarks. "Or is that Uncle?" Karen asked, jokingly. "Very funny." Uncle grumbles. "This looks like a decent little town." Mary-Beth said as she looks around. "Other people…finally." Tilly said, relieved, and Mary-Beth looks up towards the mountains.

"Look at all that snow on the mountains. Sure don't want to be back up there." she said. "You think we should've asked Molly to come with us?" Tilly asked the girls while (y/n) rolls her eyes at this. "Oh no, Miss O'Shea is far too high and mighty now for the likes of us…or to do any real work. She's a society lady, now." Karen said and (y/n) chuckles at this.

"Okay, take a good look around, ladies. Let's see what we got here." Karen said as Uncle directs Arthur. "Go left here, down the main street. Sheriff's office on the right. Sure you can pick up some, bounties there, Arthur." He said. "Heaven forbid you put your head on the line." Arthur said. "That's a young man's game." Uncle said.

"Oh yes, we can get up to some mischief here alright…" Karen said as she looks around, mischievously. "Just remember, keep a low profile." Arthur tells her. "Will you remember that, though, Arthur?" (Y/n) asked him, teasingly. "Probably not." Arthur said, smirking, and (y/n) chuckles.

"Let's park up down the end there, near the stables." Uncle said and Arthur stops the cart. "Alright! Here we are, just like I said. The cultural center of civilization. Man at his finest." Uncle said as he holds his arms out, like he was presenting the town to the group.

"Uncle, what're we doing?" Arthur asked him. "Well, we're gonna do what any self respecting maniac does…put the women to work." Uncle said as everyone got of the wagon. "With pleasure…we'll start at the saloon." Karen said and her, Tilly and Mary-Beth start to head off. "Okay, just stay outta trouble and don't get yourselves noticed." Arthur tells them as they head to the saloon.

"Right, I-I need to get something from the stores." Uncle said as Arthur and (y/n) follow him. "Okay, well we'll see you at the general store when you're done." (Y/n) tells the girls and they nod. "Come on ladies…imagine we're in Paris." Karen tells the girls as they walk off.

"So that's how you see yourself, is it? A maniac?" Arthur asked Uncle. "Well, in my youth, I used to be known as the one-shot kid." Uncle replied. "Okay…I'm not gonna ask why." Arthur said and (y/n) chuckles a bit. "You're a sad man, Arthur Morgan. But I know you love me." Uncle said to him.

"Desperately…you're my favorite parasite." Arthur said and (y/n) chuckles, quietly, before Arthur thinks for a moment then said. "No…ringworm's my favorite parasite, you're my second favorite parasite." he said. "Very funny." Uncle grumbles. "I lied…ringworm, then rats with the plague, then you." Arthur said and (y/n) laughs at this.

"Shut up…" Uncle grumbles just as they get to the door of the shop. "...this is the place, now. Come on." He said and they enter the shop. "Afternoon." He greets the shop and (y/n) starts to look through the shelves.

"So what do you need?" Arthur asked Uncle. "A drop of whiskey for a start. Something to pass the time while we're waiting on the women." Uncle said. "Yeah, reckon I should probably steer clear of the saloon this time." Arthur mutters. "Or for a few weeks." (Y/n) said and Arthur glances at her and she gives him an innocent smile.

"Wait, ain't you the feller who had the fight with Tommy outside the saloon?" The shopkeeper asked Arthur. "Yeah, that all got a little out of hand, but…I didn't swing first." Arthur tells him. "Sure, well, these things happen. And that was some good viewing. Don't reckon folk ever seen Tommy lose a fight before." The shopkeeper said. "Well, it's all done now." Arthur said as (y/n) gathers everything and Uncle starts to look through the catalogue.

"What do you reckon, a lamb or a sausage?" Uncle asked the shopkeeper. "Well, this here's a sheep town, the lamb's the best in the state." The shopkeeper said. "So, you're actually buying for once? Are you feeling alright?" (Y/n) asked Uncle, curiously, as she goes up to pay for the stuff she picked up for Pearson.

"See this? Young folk got no respect for their elders no more." Uncle said to the shopkeeper. "Okay, if you're done, I'll meet you outside. I won't be too long." Uncle said and (y/n) and Arthur roll their eyes. "I'll help ya, (y/n)." Arthur said and (y/n) smiles at him as he helps her carry the groceries.

They walk up to the wagon and started to put the groceries in the back when Arthur looks over at her. "(Y/n)...we need to talk...about last night..." he said and (y/n) turns her head to him. "Sure...what is it?" She asked him. "Last night....what you said...did you mean it? Or was that the drink talking?" He asked her and she chuckles a bit. "Of course I meant it, Arthur." (Y/n) said then she noticed his eyes light up at this.

Then she gives a mischievous smile. "Unless, you want me to go around and say how big and bad and terrifying you are." She teased and Arthur let's out a small chuckle. Before he could say anything, Uncle walks out of the store and says a loud goodbye to the shopkeeper. (Y/n) looks over at Uncle then looks back at Arthur. "We'll continue this later." She said and Arthur nods.

Uncle starts to walk up to the two, holding a bottle of whiskey. "Oh, here's to your good health…and to being down here, off that mountain." He said to them as he holds out the bottle. "Absolutely." Arthur said as he takes the bottle and sips it then hands it to (y/n). She takes it and takes a drink before handing it back to Uncle.

"It's a funny world. This time in my career...I pictured myself being married to an heiress." Uncle said and (y/n) laughs as the three of them kept taking turns to drink as they wait for the girls. Eventually, the men fell asleep while (y/n) stayed up and began to pull out her notebook and began to draw buildings in front of her.

Some time later, Mary-Beth walks up to them and nudges Arthur awake. "Gentlemen. I think I've got something good." She said as Arthur and Uncle wake up and (y/n) looks up at her. "Whatcha got?" (Y/n) asked her. "I snuck into this fancy house… and acted like a servant girl…usually works. Someone was saying her sister was taking a trip…from New York or someplace. Train full of rich tourists, heading to Saint Denis…and then cruising off to Brazil." She explains.

"Okay." Arthur said, shrugging. "A train laden with baggage and…passing through a bit of deserted country at night…as to get to the docks in time for the tides…in some place called Scarlett Meadows." She said and Uncle nods. "Yeah, I know it…yeah, yeah, it's right out near New Hanover. Right, it's real quiet out there." He said. "Sounds good." Arthur said while (y/n) looks around for the others.

"Where's Tilly and Karen?" she asked Mary-Beth. "I think at the hotel…they were picking up some drunken fellers…that they was going to rob." She replied as she points at the building across from them. "Why?" Arthur asked, his voice mixed with annoyed and angry. "It seemed easy. They have been gone for quite a while." Mary-Beth replied and Arthur sighs.

"I guess I'll go see if there's any trouble." He said as he stands up. "Oh, there's Tilly over there…" Mary-Beth said as she points towards the hotel. They look over and see a man dragging Tilly, who was fighting back, around the corner. "...that does not look ideal." Mary-Beth said. "Excuse me." Arthur said as he starts to head towards them. "Be careful, Arthur." (Y/n) said to him, worried.

"You thought I wouldn't find you, Tilly?" The man asked Tilly as Arthur walks up to them. "You can go kiss a damn snake for all I care…get off me! Get off of me!" Tilly shouts as she tries to fight the man off of her.

"Get your hands off of her." Arthur threatens the man. Startled, the man turns to him. "Who are you?" He asked. "A friend of mine…" Tilly replied. "Get the hell off of her, you son of a bitch." Arthur threatens again and the man let's go of Tilly. "Hey…hey take it easy. There's no problem here." He said to Arthur. "There will be if you don't get outta here right now." Arthur threatens.

The man glares at Arthur before he turns to Tilly and points a threatening finger at her. "You're making a big mistake, Tilly Jackson." He growls. "Just get lost." Tilly shouts. "I ain't doing this with you right now." The man said before he walks off and Arthur turns to her.

"Go wait with Uncle, (y/n) and Mary Beth, they're across the street." Arthur tells her as he gestures to the others. "Okay, thanks Arthur." Tilly said and she makes her way to them. "Uncle! Look after her. I'mma go see about Karen in the hotel." Arthur calls out and he makes his way into the hotel.

As Tilly walks up to them, Mary-Beth and (y/n) started to comfort her before they head over to the wagon. Tilly kept assuring them that she was okay just as Arthur and Karen come out of the hotel, Karen looking a bit rough.

"You okay?" Tilly asked Karen after they walk up to them. "Sure, he only punched me. Arthur punched him a lot harder." Karen said as she rubs her cheek, where there was a red mark. "Alright then." Arthur mutters but (y/n) noticed a man had stopped and was staring at them.

She taps Arthur's arm and points the man out. "Who's that guy over there looking at us?" She asked as he turns and looks at the man. "Weren't you in Blackwater a few weeks back?" The man asked Arthur. "Ain't from there." Arthur replied.

"Oh, you were. Well, I definitely saw you. With a bunch of fellers." The man said in realization. "Impossible. Listen, buddy. Come here for a minute." Arthur said as he takes a few steps towards the man.

"I saw you…" the man said. "Come here." Arthur said but the man said to his horse. "Come on, get!" And rides away. "I don't like this." Uncle said, worried. "Me neither. Go get the girls home. I'm gonna go have a word with our friend." Arthur said as he starts to walk away.

"Be careful, Arthur." Tilly said as (y/n) nods. "Don't do anything foolish." (Y/n) calls out after him as he grabs a random horse. "Just a word." He assures and he begins to ride off.

Karen, Tilly and Uncle began to get on the wagon while (y/n) had her hands clasps together, worried. Mary-Beth gives her a sympathetic look them placed her hand on (y/n)'s shoulder. "Hey..." she said and (y/n) faces her. "...it'll be okay. He'll take care of it." said Mary-Beth and (y/n) nods. "I know he will. Doesn’t stop me from worrying about him." She tells her and the two girls get in the wagon.

"You really care about him, don't you?" Mary-Beth asked as she sits across from (y/n) and Uncle gets the horses to go. The older woman's face starts to turn red and Tilly and Karen start to giggle like a bunch of school girls but Mary-Beth gives her a smile. "That's so sweet. It almost sounds like the start of a romance novel." Mary-Beth said and (y/n) rolls her eyes at this.

"You read too many books, Mary-Beth." (Y/n) comments and Mary-Beth shrugs. "But I wish it were that simple." (Y/n) said and Mary-Beth gives a sympathetic smirk towards her. "Just talk to him. I'm sure everything will work out." She said and (y/n) let's out a sigh then runs her hand over her eyes, deciding what to do as the wagon takes them back to the camp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487 8 10
"in memory of arthur morgan, the greatest man who ever lived" (y/n) morgan was found by arthur as a helpless baby in a box in blackwater, and ever si...
206K 6.2K 47
Arthur Morgan, a crucial gunslinger of the Van der Linde Gang, joins in on the usual coach robbery, when suddenly, unexpected guests drop by. All b...
193 19 11
Kate McCanon, a young widow from the north, meets outlaw Arthur Morgan. When the two cross paths she discovers a complex man wrestling with his own s...
24.6K 664 19
COMPLETED!!✔️ This is an Arthur Morgan X reader story, with you as the main character. You work as a brothel lady in the town called Valentine, and y...