The Mikaelson's Mate

By amberpoconuts

Allison was a normal girl before she got cancer and died. she was given the opportunity to be reincarnated in... More

Introducing Allison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
why I won't be posting the next few weeks
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Are you guys missing some of your favorite books?
Welp, mide as well do this before my accounts deleted...
Book 2 it up!

Chapter 90

16.7K 537 36
By amberpoconuts

(Previously)

I immediately ran with Elijah and Kol back to the house where I proceeded to jump on each of my mates and kiss all over their faces.

I immediately ran to the house and banged the door open.

I was about to announce myself but before I had a chance I was immediately in Nik's arms.

He held me close and buried his head in my neck.

He was sporadically kissing and sniffing my neck to reassure himself I was here.

I smiled and did the same before I felt another pair of arms go around me and turned towards Finn.

Nik pouted a bit but just pressed himself against my back and took one side of my neck while Finn took the other.

I ran my hands through both of their hair and enjoyed having my mates back with me.

I could feel the bond finally settle as I was with all of them again.

I pulled Finn's face from my neck and gave him a slow steamy kiss that had my toes curling and Nik huffing from where he was still attacking my neck.

Once we pulled away I was immediately turned around and kissing Nik.

I squeaked at the sudden movement but didn't fight them.

While I had Elijah and Kol to settle the bond they didn't even have me to communicate with and it must have driven them insane.

I pulled away for a moment and dragged both of them into the living room to see Elijah and Kol already sitting around the couches with some scotch.

I sat down between Finn and Nik as we filled them in on what was happening.

~~~~~~

Rebekah ran straight to Tyler's house not even bothering to think of anything else but her mate.

When she found him she immediately jumped into his arms.

Tyler seeing his mate barreling towards him immediately picked her up and spun her around as she latched onto him.

After a few minutes of basking in the feeling of being together again, they sat down to talk about what had been happening.

~~~~~~~

Kathrine brought her mate to the fancy house she and Nadia have been staying.

Her and Kai hadn't had much time together but they both felt the bond and weren't going to leave the others side.

As they walked up to the house Kathrine suddenly stopped and turned towards Kai looking sheepish.

"Uhh, you should probably know I'm a 500-year-old Vampire. I have a daughter, she's also a vampire. She's probably inside, don't mind her attitude she gets it from me" Kathrine tried to say casually but anyone could see her internal panic.

Being around her mate made most of her cool collected nature fly out the window and she wasn't sure how to handle the new feelings she was having.

Being a normally cold-hearted bitch can bite you in the ass when you suddenly start feeling a bunch of lovey-dovey feelings for the first time in centuries.

Though Kathrine knew she had never felt anything this strong before in her life and while it terrified her she couldn't help but enjoy it.

Kai was processing what his mate had said.

He could feel the mate bond and for the first time in years, he didn't have the urge to hurt anyone.

It felt strange.

Not bad, but strange.

Finding out his mate was a vampire actually relaxed him.

At least he won't have to worry about any judgment.

"At least we can go on murder spree's together. I'm not feeling too murdery right now but I'm sure that will change" Kai said with a casual shrug.

Kathrine laughed lightly and smiled sarcastically with a small smirk.

"Oh honey I don't have a problem with that. Once you become a vampire we can murder whoever you like" Kathrine said with a shrug.

Kai stopped short, it wasn't like he had never thought about it but he didn't want to lose his powers.

Kathrine could see the hesitation in his eyes and she had an idea of what it was about "if your concern is your witchy juju, don't worry about it. Since you're a siphoner you keep your abilities if you turn. The magic of vampirism actually gives you a constant supply of power" she said as she watched his reaction.

She saw how his eyes shined at the knowledge and the little gleam that she was so familiar with entered his eyes.

Kathrine smirked devilishly, her mate had as much as a craving for power as she did.

"So are you turning tonight?" She asked Kai.

He smirked back at her "well when you make it sound so fun how am I going to refuse?" Kai said before walking towards the house.

Kathrine followed with a genuine smile on her face.

She and her mate will get along just fine.

~~~~~~

Lydia laughed as everyone with mates sped away immediately.

She was left with two mates and two very confused vampires from 1903.

"Come on, the others all have mates so they ran off to see them. You can stay with us for a while. At least until you get your bearings" Lydia said as she started walking towards the boarding house.

Damon and Stiles immediately flanked her sides while Valerie and Oscar followed their lead.

"Damon's brother Stefan is a bit of a prude but is otherwise okay. He's out looking for his mate right now so he might be there or not" Lydia said with a dismissive wave of her hand.

"He's going to try and get you both on the bunny diet, just ignore him and his hero hair. Nowadays you can just drink from blood bags so if you don't want to feed the normal way that's totally up to you. I wouldn't recommend the bunny diet, I still think the animals will revolt against him one of these days" Damon said sarcastically as he threw his arm over Lydia's shoulder as they walked.

Everyone laughed while Oscar shuddered in disgust.

Once they got back to the boarding house Lydia showed them each to some rooms and went to spend the night with her mates.

After putting up a silencing spell of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I can admit it this one was late. I was deep in a binge and that bitch took me 4 days to finish with non stop reading. It was super long. I loved it but damn did that take a while. I finished it so I thought I would come write. Since I finished the chapter I will just post it now. This isn't edited so it will definitely have some mistakes but hey do you want it tonight with some spelling errors or tomorrow night edited?

I think I will do some fluff maybe some smut in the next few chapters. I have a bit more plot to go through but then we can get to the next book and she can go to New Orleans.

I'm gonna try and read this book over so I can make sure I have tied up all the loose ends before the next book but I don't think it will take more than 10-15 chapters to wrap everything up. That is the long estimate I could just choose to end it in a few but idk yet.

Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original characters and plot.

Edited: 2/12/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 17.7K 30
Nicolette never thought that she will be pulled in the TVD universe. She never dreamed about saving three different but important lives. Soulmate Fic...
81.7K 1.4K 38
Tabitha Petty, one of the quietest girls anyone would ever meet. She kept to herself and didn't talk to anyone unless she was directly spoken to. Wit...
27.1K 1.3K 28
What happens when an American high school hottie falls in love with an Indian girl but she is a little resistant about it. Well this happened with S...
847K 35.3K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC