The Hero and Villain Hunter:...

Od TheHatOfTheHats

WARNING! Stop. Just... Just stop. Please for the love of god, whatever you do, DO NOT CLICK ON THIS FIC. I fi... Viac

Chapter one: Quirkless
Chapter two: Regret
Chapter three: Training
Chapter four: Reality
Chapter five: Exam
Chapter six: Rags
Chapter seven: Securance
Chapter eight: Aptitude
Chapter nine: Battle
Chapter ten: Dominance
Chapter eleven: Forebodance
Chapter twelve: Stalemate
Chapter fourteen: Survive
Chapter fifteen: Humbling
Chapter sixteen: Friends
Authors note (Updated! (Will be deleted later))

Chapter thirteen: Ambush

6.6K 134 27
Od TheHatOfTheHats

It was time. The weekend was over and their trip to the USJ was about to begin. Class 1-A stood outside near a parking lot waiting for Mr. Aizawa to arrive with a bus in order to transport them to the facility.

The class mingled, talked and gossiped but not Izuku. He was silent, although for a reason that was new to him. He was worried. That feeling from his Friday night patrol hadn't dissipated, in fact it only grew. He had tried to patrol Musutafu at night again, the day after and the day after that, and once again found no criminals, aside from a mugger which he swiftly apprehended and tied, before alerting authorities to the criminals location.

Not only that but he couldn't shake another feeling he had. It was technically the same feeling of dread, although it was for a different reason and it only surfaced today. When he walked into class everything seemed okay, aside from Bakugo threatening to murder him the second he came in only for Aizawa, who was coming in right behind him which he didn't notice, stopped him before something could happen. After the class was seated and addressed for the days plan, his eyes glanced at Midoriya with a certain glint in them. He didn't know if he was just imagining things but for some reason he just can't shake off the thought that Aizawa might know.

He was for better or worse, pulled out of his thoughts by his sis-, no. She wasn't his sister anymore. Eri was his sister and he was proud of that. This person was merely a classmate who he wanted no connection with.

"H-Hey there I-Izuku..." Izumi said softly as she approached with Shota in tow.

"I... I just wanted to let you kn-know that Bakugo s-should leave you al-lone now... I t-talked with him... A-about e-earlier..." She managed to get out. She was probably referring to when Bakugo tried to shove a grenade, also known as his hand, up his ass and then then blow him up over his suspension and detention.

"Wow." Izuku thought. "She must be really scared of me now. Not exactly what I was aiming for but not something I'm going to fix. If anything it's a taste of her own medicine. Now she knows how I felt for years on end." He finished in his head before he scowled at Izumi, which she took as a sign as acknowledgment.

"L-Lets do our best t-today alright?" She asked with a shaky voice and half-heartedly raising her fist in the air. When she didn't get a response, she spun on her heels and walked away as quickly as she could without fully running.

"Well that just happened." Izuku deadpanned, before glancing at Shoka, still scowling but it was lesser. "And what do you want?" He asked, slight anger and disgust lacing his words.

"I..." She started before stopping. It was clear she was nervous but after a moment it looked like she managed to harden her resolve. "Do you think you could... forgi-" She tried to say but was cut off.

"No." He said, not at all interested in even entertaining the idea.

"Bu-" She tried again.

"No." He reinforced his answer.

"Pl-" She tried a final time in a pleasing tone, her resolve wavering.

"NO." He said again, this time with more authority behind his answer, leaving no room for argument. "They don't deserve my forgiveness. Not now, not ever." He stated firmly.

"Wh... What about... What about me?" She asked, clearly terrified of even asking this question directly. For a second it looked like Izuku was personally offended, which she would not blame him for. After that his look calmed slightly and he looked in thought, before his anger filled scowl returned after which he looked away, not giving her an answer. Before she could try to pry, she heard a bus horn and saw that Aizawa had arrived. As they boarded she was slightly relieved by one fact. "At least he didn't say no." She thought, a slight smile gracing her lips.

As soon as everyone boarded, the bus took off towards their destination. Izuku sat alone by a window closer to the back, but not far enough that he couldn't be included in conversation if necessary. He tried to get some rest but the idle chatter from his classmates denied him any meaningful rest, so he listened, feigning sleep.

"Hey Yagi?" A voice asked, which sounded like Asui.

"Hm? Oh. Do you need something Asui?" A voice which Izuku recognized as his Izumi.

"Call me Tsu." She replied.

"Oh then... You can call me Izumi."

"I usually say whatever I'm thinking, but you look and dress a lot like All Might. It's almost like you're his daughter." Asui examined, making him snicker internally.

"Hu- Wh- Bu- N-No I-I mean I guess I do dress like him b-but he isn't my d-dad!" Izumi panicked as her face flushed while waving her arms around in a dismissive manner.

"Yeah Asui is right. Not only that but her quirk is flashy too! I mean did you see that strength? That was awesome during training last week!" Kirishima exclaimed. "My quirk is pretty good for fighting villains but it isn't very flashy."

"D-don't doubt yourself Kirishima. I'm sure it'll work out." Izumi replied.

"Yeah. Besides, the flashiness doesn't matter if you can't take down a villain anyways." Asui commented.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Kirishima asked.

"Her brother Izuku Yagi defeated her despite her quirk. That's what she means saying flashiness doesn't matter if you lose. Besides, they're siblings and he looks nothing like All Might." A nearby Kaminari exclaimed, causing Izumi to flinch and look down.

"Not to mention that match was kind of brutal..." Jiro muttered.

"Yeah... I hope I won't have to fight him." Hagakure exclaimed.

Izuku kept his eyes shut but he could feel many eyes on him. It's as if his mere mention could grind a conversation to a halt. He hoped that wouldn't be the case for too long. While he didn't feel the need to make a positive relationship with his class, he'd rather it not be a negative one.

"W-wait a second." Uraraka said, breaking the tense silence. "When me and Bakugo fought him, he didn't harm me any more than was necessary for him to capture me. He let me go after that. You shouldn't have a reason to worry Hagakure!" She explained.

"So does he have a grudge or something?" Sato asked. Unbeknownst to the class, tears began to gather in Izumi's eyes after which she subtly curled into a ball, which Iida noticed. "Everyone! That's enough! This isn't something for us to discuss! As class representative I will not condone such action!" He exclaimed loudly. Izuku couldn't tell but he assumed the class had looks of shame.

"That's enough! Settle down, all of you! We're here." Aizawa said, right after Izuku 'woke up' from Iida's antics.

After the bus was parked and the doors opened, Izuku and his classmates filled out of the vehicle in a very disorderly and rushed fashion much to Iida's dismay. Once all the students were out of the bus they had a chance to really take in their surroundings of the single giant glass dome in front of them with a large staircase leading to a likewise large door with the letters U.S.J. imprinted above.

"Woah. That looks impressive." Sato mumbled while the class looked at the building in awe.

"Stop wasting time. It's irrational." Mr. Aizawa said whale using his quirk, which spurred the class in to a simultaneous barrage of "Yes sir!"'s before the whole group headed up the stairs.

When the doors opened upon the group reaching the top of the staircase, the entrance was filled with sounds of interest and awe from the group as they looked around the facility from their metaphorical birds eye view overlooking the facilities plaza. Directly in front of them was another hero, one of the two others that would be accompanying them during training, the Space Hero: Thirteen. She was clad in a giant and very baggy, white space suit with a dark helmet. She looked exactly like an astronaut, minus the yellow boots she wore on her feet.

The students began to gather around, while Uraraka was very loudly gushing and fangirling about her supposedly favorite hero. Thirteen wasn't one of Izuku's favorites but almost all rescue heroes were genuine in his book and he'd have a hard time trying to find one that he believed to be fake and greedy on the inside. In fact the only hero he really hated at U.A. was All Might, followed by a dislike, but not hate, of Midnight for her... Perverted tendencies, although she still did her job and prioritized citizen safety above all else. Present Mic was a weird subject for him however. He hosted a radio show daily and while Izuku believed that a hero should spend all their time making sure everyone is safe, he admits that as soon as something happens his radio show that he hosts goes on break so at least he does his job. The rest of the heroes were all fine and he was thankful for that. The more genuine heroes, the easier his job became.

Before Thirteen could say anything, Aizawa pulled her aside and began to talk with her. About what, he didn't really know but near the end of the brief conversation, she held up 3 fingers. What that could mean, was anyone's guess but he assumed it had something to do with All Might since he was currently absent. Perhaps he had some sort of limit to his form? That would explain why he was skinny most of the day and not always a wall of muscle. The 3 fingers held up also somewhat supported his guess as perhaps she was explaining that he used up his, possible 3 hours of time. If Izuku was correct, only All Might and maybe Izumi knew.

Thirteen and Aizawa finally finished their brief conversation and Thirteen began with a speech of sorts, in a rather cheesy manner which caused the students to sweatdrop and Izuku to silently chuckle as the number of things she wanted to say only increased with the number of fingers held up. Izuku listened to the first half which was about the training itself, but the minute she began to talk about using quirks with caution, she tuned her out since a quirkless kid didn't really need to exercise any extreme caution that quirk users demonstrated. Her speech finally ended which was received by applause from most of the students and Izuku himself. Despite him not paying full attention, the hero deserved respect.

"Alright, now that that's over with we'll-" Aizawa began but stopped talking as the lights began to flicker, before shutting off completely. Thankfully it was bright enough without the lights so visibility wasn't an issue.

Almost as soon as the lights shut off, a vortex of purple and black, seemingly made out of mist appeared in the center of the plaza, before rapidly expanding. After growing in size, several individuals began to step out.

First was a fairly thin man dressed in a black shirt and pants. What distinguished him was his light blue, almost grey hair and the assortment of dismembered hands that coated his body. After him stepped out another figure who seemingly didn't possess a physical body and was obscured by the same mist the vortex or portal was made of.

Lastly, was a seven foot tall, wall of pure muscle. Based on that description alone, one might assume that it was All Might but sadly no. The figure in question shared only height and muscle mass in similarity with the 1# Hero. Jet black skin, dead and unblinking eye balls, an exposed brain and a beak full of seemingly razor sharp teeth. If Izuku told you he wasn't scared, he'd be telling the biggest lie of his life, especially of the beak. He couldn't help but remember when he rescued Eri from Overhaul and he began to wonder why they haven't tried to take her back. It scared him to no end and he didn't want to lose her. Izuku shook his head and put those thoughts aside to focus on the very real danger to his well-being. He could think about anything else later.

"Woah, they even have fake villains here?" One of the students shouted. Izuku was too busy racking his brain for any way to get out of this situation to tell who.

"No! Those are real villains!" Another voice responded, this time Izuku could somewhat differentiate the voice and assumed it was Aizawas. "Thirteen! Protect the students!" He shouted, before running full speed down the stairs to engage the group of villains.

"Good luck Mr. Aizawa!" Izuku shouted, earning a nod in return. He wasn't happy that one of his favorite heroes was risking his life to such overwhelming odds but he knew that Aizawa wasn't a pushover. If he didn't drop his guard he'd probably be fine, assuming the villains were pushovers themselves. His theory was proven mostly correct when the first few villains tried to use their quirk and were dumbfounded when it didn't work. Immediately after they were swiftly taken out by Aizawa. They deserved it for over relying on their quirks.

"This way kids! Hurry!" Thirteen shouted, as she turned towards the entrance, followed by the rest of the class.

They were about to reach the door but out of nowhere the mist villain who most likely opened the portal, appeared in front of them, blocking the gate.

"Greetings." The mist villain began. "We are the League of Villains. I apologize for being so presumptuous but we have invited ourselves into the home of heroes, in order to have All Might draw his final breath." He said. If Izuku wouldn't be putting his brain into overdrive, he might have snickered. Sure, he hated the living hell out of All Might but for someone to so casually say that they were here to kill him was laughable, yet this guy was too composed. If they were making such a claim, then they most likely had a way to counter him. He turned around to steal a look at the giant bird man and immediately his face paled slightly. It looked like they were on to something.

"In fact, he should have been here with you all now shouldn't he have been? Perhaps there was a change of schedule or some sort of delay. No matter, for I still have a role that I am to play." The mist villain said.

Before anything else could happen, Bakugo, followed by Kirshima and surprisingly Izumi as well, all went charging at the villain. Bakugo aimed an explosion at his right side, while Kirishima tackled his left. Izumi charged at the upper part of his form, yellow lightning dancing subtly on her body.

All three attacks missed, and the three gaped at their failure. Izuku grimaced but commended their efforts.

"That was close. Naturally, despite simply being students, you are all wonderful golden eggs." The mist villain commented at their attempt.

"All of you! Get back! BLACKHOLE!" Thirteen shouted, a cap on her index finger popping off, before everything in front of her began to be sucked in.

"My, my, what a wonderful power. Blackhole, the power to suck up anything and to turn it to dust. It's a shame that rescue heroes have less than half the combat experience and prowess of a regular hero." He said, almost in an amused tone. Right as he finished his sentence, Izuku realized what might happen. "Thirteen! STOP!" He shouted, he got her attention, but her attack did not relent and his fears came true, when another portal opened up behind Thirteen, her own quirk used against her. Her back was ripped open and she fell to the ground semi-conscious.

"You keep exceeding my expectations. For you to predict my attack, you must be incredibly perceptive. Now then, it is time I take center stage." He said. As he did, several vortexes appeared underneath their feet." My role is to scatter and have you all torn apart!" He shouted, with a bit too much amusement for anyone's liking.

He and many others attempted to avoid the vortex with a few students, namely Iida, Uraraka Ashido, Shoji and a few others succeeding in their attempt but many, including himself were not so lucky. He soon fell through the floor, after he heard someone call his name and found himself on top of a ruined building which happened to be set ablaze. "The fire zone..." He thought. "Shit, is there anyone else with me?" He asked himself. He had asked about the different zones in the U.S.J. and was decently familiar with them.

He was about to get a move on to find someone who may have been warped here with him, when he saw down the street, a familiar face was surrounded on all sides by villains. They were set upon by the villains a few at a time and each attack was defended against skillfully. His white Gi swaying due to the air from the fires around him and the movement he was forced to exhibit. His tail being used to dispatch the crooks one by one in quick succession. It was his classmate and fellow martial artist, Mashirao Ojiro. Once Ojiro saw an opening, he took it and began to gain distance between himself and the villains, using his arms, legs and tail to escape.

"Hey! Ojiro-"Izuku was about to try to get his attention and make his way towards him, when the door to the fire escape was blown open and was hurled straight at him. With little time to dodge, Izuku pulled a fist back, and after extending his index and middle finger, he delivered a swift strike to the door. A faint green tint illuminated the cracks on the door as they formed from Izuku's strike on the center of the impact, before the entire thing shattered into pieces around him.

"Not bad kid. As expected of U.A.. You look like you'll be a lot of fun." A scratchy but feminine voice uttered from the darkness inside the fire escape. The owner of the voice emerged and the two stared at each other for a while after getting into respective battle stances.

The owner of the voice was unsurprisingly a woman with short brown hair and brown eyes. A mask covered her face, made of the same material that was around her hands and she had a sturdy tank top, cargo pants and boots on. What caught his eyes was her arms. While her body and arms were muscular and she looked very fit, it wasn't their condition that took his attention but their appearance. They had the composition of concrete, and Izuku could faintly see a few specs of gravel fall to the floor from them.

Soon, the part of the building where she exited from was torn apart by some unknown force and the debris flew to and surrounded the villain, making what seemed to be some sort of makeshift armor, covering her head to toe, leaving only her crazed and bloodshot eyes visible..

"Come on kid. ENTERTAIN ME UNTIL YOU DIE!" 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

7.9K 164 18
Izuku has been bullied since a young age such as beating to a pulp, almost rape by his classmates because of his cute little face been abandon by his...
2M 73.1K 100
Everyone believes he is quirkless, but the truth is he has a quirk a very unique one. His parents hate him. His mother can't stand his quirk and thus...
629K 15.1K 79
80% of the world is born with quirks but not izuku. He's one of the lucky 20% that has no powers. He lives his life hoping to be a hero but once his...
322 0 5
In this AU instead of Twice's name being Jinn Bubaigawara, his name will be Jinn Midoriya and he was married to Inko. Twice will be Izuku's biologica...