In Love with my Bodyguard!

By HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... More

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Moment❤️
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVE🔴
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!💔
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless 💔
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

Hello Again.!!!!

1.4K 196 349
By HP0207

(Aditya published the statement in the press about stopping the negativity against Shanaya and him returning back in a week.!!

He wanted to try and talk to Priya but she was not in contact with anyone.!
He used to get updates regarding her health from Jihaan who always used to sound worried!
Shayaan too has returned back and Chief is returning to his heading today.!)

(It's been 4 days and Aditya is hitting the gym almost every day two times!
He wants to get back in that shape.!!
Yes! Whenever he steps inside the gym.! The memories of Shanaya hits him.! But he now takes them as motivation instead of being sad.!
He is now slowly getting back to regular self.!! Not like when he used to be when Shanaya was around but to his self before Shanaya's arrival.!
He is still reluctant to rejoin gymnastics.

He had went out for dinner and coffee with his would be co-stars as per directors recommendation.! They thought they could set him up.! But seemed as if almost every girl was fan of Shanaya and they always ended up being talking about Shanaya.!

Priya's therapy sessions were not helping her at all! She has run away from the sessions couple of times and ended up smoking in some alleyway.!!!)

(That person was taken away from Mexico by that Man and was currently on a ship.!! Where different people had surrounded that person.!
The Man was sitting right across reading the newspaper.!!!! Being irritated by the people that person finally broke the silence and yelled...)

: WHY THE FUCK AM I TREATED LIKE THIS.????

Man: Cz you need to look more like a human then some primitive person.!!!! (Said with most  non interesting way.! As if he was not bothered by the complaint..!!)

: I HATE THIS.!!!

Man: I know.!

: Why the heck you didn't intervened earlier.???

Man: What.??? Don't judge me.!! I got you out of there..!!

: Not you.!! I got me out of there.!!!

(The man finally put aside his newspaper and looked at that person who now was sitting properly looking straight into the Man's eyes and has stopped the people around.!)

Man: Look.!! For the first time I went into the field okay.!!! Lea my precious computers and laptop I walked and ran and hide and what not.!!! Damn it.!! I did so much foot work.!!! Be grateful.!!!

: What for.???

Man: Geez.!!! You still have that attitude of yours.!

: Of course I do.!!! Whom do you think you are talking to.???
But just accept it.! You didn't intervene earlier on purpose.!!!

Man: Purpose.?? What purpose ...!!!

: You were  enjoying it.!!!

Man: The hell.....!(trying to look everywhere except for that person's eyes....)

: Heh.!! Caught you.! (With a smirk...)
You were enjoying my position over there as I was being tortured.!!! You knew no one can do that to me.! Except if I want .!! And you were taking all in.!! Enjoying.!!

Man: Listen....

: Listen.??? It's a checkmate.!! You don't have any argument to put in your defense.!! My final deduction.... just accept it.!!

Man: Fine fine fine.!!! I was just having fuuuuunnnnn.!!! C'mon yaar Shan.!!!!

Shanaya: Hah.!!! "Fun"
We will see about that.! Let me tell Gari about your fun adventure.!! She will kill you.!!!

Aarush: Hey now.! Shan..! That's not fair.!  Why Garima.!!

Shanaya: Aww.!!! Why.! You scared.???

Aarush: Scared.??? Girl.!!! I will handle her.!! Have you thought about how will you handle Adi.????

Shanaya: Of coarse.!! He will be easy to handle.!!!

Aarush: Heh.! Ya right.!! Shanaya baby.!! You are not just his bodyguard remember.??? You are his girlfriend.! Who died in front of his own eyes and now planning to appear in front of him.!!!! Just like that.! Out of the blue.!!! (He said in a bit teasing tone.!

Shanaya: Oh.! C'mon.!! I just took a break from that world for six months.! It shouldn't be that hard.!

Aarush: He is my brother.! I know him.! Good luck to you Shanaya.!! This time.! I have no idea how will you apologize to him.! As he will be very mad at you.!!!!

Shanaya: Ha  ha ha.!! We will see.!!!
For now.! Just take me to Mumbai.! I need to breath in the air of my hometown.! Has been away from it for long enough time now.! I need to feel alive.!!

Aarush: You have gained a fan .! You know that.!

Shanaya: Shrivastav and I don't get along.! You know that right.??

Aarush: But he is the only one who still believes that you are still alive!!

Shanaya: As if I care.!!

Aarush: You should.! Also.....

Shanaya: I know.! Gari told me! Priya.!!!
I should have known that my that step will push her to this limit.!!

Aarush: You have a lot on your plate this time Shanaya.!!

Shanaya: Well.!!! I will take care of it.!! After all.....
(She went out on the deck and could see Mumbai's sea line.!!!! She breath in the air and said......)

Shanaya Shekhawat is back.!!!!!

(Aarush came after her and stood next to her....)

Aarush: To my surprise by little brother has published a statement in press.!!! Of him returning back and stop spreading negativity.!!!

Shanaya: Wow.!! Now that's unexpected.!! How come he came out of the trauma.!! I mean I am happy he did.!!! I actually saw him going to my grave.! I was surprised.! How come he came there after 6 long months.!!! What made him accept the reality and move on.!!!

Aarush: Absolutely no idea.!!!

Shanaya: Did anyone came in touch with them except our people.???

Aarush: No clue.! Haven't been able to track or see the footage since we were in Mexico.!!

Shanaya: Hmm... Gari.!!! Did you ask her.??

Aarush: Didn't got a chance.!! I was trying to relax too you know.!! That foot work and disguise and being around those smelly people.!! I was in mental trauma.!!!

Shanaya: The hell.!! What kind of a boyfriend you are.??

Aarush: Well... I am sure Chief must have handled the situation well.!!!

Shanaya: I have absolutely zero faith in Oldie.!! His age is taking over him lately.! I don't know why I have got that weird feeling about it.!!!

Aarush: No.... No yaar Shan.!!! We have a lot to take care of first.!! Don't let this feeling of yours give me another headache.!!!!
Anyways where to first.......

(They were talking about all this and on the other side..... Priya again ran away from her therapy session....
Jihaan is running crazy to find her but in vain.!!! )

(Priya is currently in an alley by the station trying to desperately light up her cigarette.!!!
She is all sweaty... she is shivering and her hands are not helping her either....

She is standing in the middle of two subways by the alley..... it's dark as it is almost night.!! And she hear a sound of falling glass.....
She stops and looks at the direction of the noise where it came from..... but there was no one...!!!!
She again kept the cigarette in her mouth and tried to light it up now with match stick as lighter didn't work before....
She is trying and trying to do so but was failing... when suddenly.......)

: Those things will kill you.!!!!

(This is all she heard from a dark corner of the alley and matchbox fell from her hand and so did the cigarette from her mouth she just turned to look towards the voice.!!
The voice she knew who it belonged to.!! The voice she was yearning to hear from past six months.!!
She saw in that direction and a figure emerged out of the dark which was none other than Shanaya.!!!)

Shanaya: My one shot will kill you faster than those cigarettes.! Don't you think.??
(She said walking towards Priya.....)

Priya: Oh you Bitch.!!! You..... you.....
(And she pulled Shanaya into a tight hug....... Shanaya could feel that Priya was still shivering but she was crying as well....)

Shanaya: Woah..!!! Okay ...... umm..... okay...! Why the ....... heck..... you are chocking me..!!!

(After few minutes Priya calmed down and so did her shivering.!!! And she passed out..!!! Aarush came running there and they both took her to their headquarters.!!!! Seeing Priya like that everyone seemed worried........)

Agent 2: What happened to her..!!!?

Shanaya: Me.!!!

Agent 4: Shanaya.!!!! Why would you do so..???

Shanaya: Just shut up and call Jihaan.! He must be panicking.!!!

(They made Priya lay down in her room and after some time Jihaan came running in to the room...!! Is she.......Oh..!!!)

Shanaya: Yup.!!! Hello.!!!

Jihaan: You are back.!! Finally.!!!

Shanaya: I was going to.!! Wasn't I.??

Jihaan: Yaa.! But we didn't knew when.!! Plus Priya going through all this.!!!

Shanaya: I know.!! I should have thought about this .! I have written a note for her.! Show her that once she wakes up.! I gotta go.!! Have other stops to do as well.!!!!

(Saying this she left and went to police station..! Dixit was there as it was his night duty and most of the policemen have left.! Very few were there on duty and with the help of Aarush right now... only Dixit is in his cabin..... he was lost in his own thoughts 4-5 empty cups of coffee laying on his table and him staring into absolute nothing.!!!!!)

(Shanaya entered his cabin and sat right in front of him on the chair.....
Still he was completely blank....
She then kept both her legs on his table and leaning a bit on her chair by folding her hands behind her head she said....)

Shanaya: Staring won't help you Officer.!!! Get to work.!! You are letting the crime slide under your nose.!!!

(Her voice as if gave a shock to Dixit and he jolt back and saw in front of him..... Shanaya just showed her face in between the v-shape of her boots that were resting on his table and said with a smile...)

Shanaya: Hello there.!! Anybody home.???

Dixit: Oh.! You bitch.!!
( He just jumped across the table and gave Shanaya a tight hug before Shanaya could react.!!!!)

Shanaya: Oye.!!! Why.... so ..... emotional Dixit..!!!!!

(Dixit broke the hug and said...)

Dixit: If you will pull such kinda prank again.... I swear..... I will kill you..!!!!

(Shanaya just scoffed at that statement and then smirked and said....)

Shanaya: Kill me.???? Please.... Get something new.!! Killing me is so old fashioned now.!!! It's been 6 months.!!! (Saying this she just winked at him and stood up to leave when Dixit said...)

Dixit: So Shrivastav was right this whole time.!!! He always kept on saying that you can't be dead.!!! And he was the one who had full faith in you being still alive.!! You should see how much of a huge fan he has become of yours.!!

Shanaya: Do I look as if I care.! Look it doesn't matter... I and Shrivastav don't get along.! That's a universal truth.!!!! Anyways I will get going.!!!
Seems like Aditya is again on a "business date" with one of his co-stars and Manav is home.!!! Have to say hello to my friend .!!!

(Saying this Shanaya left and went to Oberoi mansion.!!! It's night so most of the maids and servants are gone for the day.!!!!
She entered the Oberoi mansion and went straight to Manav's room.... he was not there.... She then went to kitchen... made two coffees and took them to his room, left one on his dresser and she took hers and sat on the couch in his balcony.!!!
After sometime Manav came and opened his room and aroma of coffee filled the air..!!!! He then saw a cup on his dresser..... he went there and took it... but then he saw that light of the balcony is ON..! That's unusual.! He took the cup and went towards balcony just to see Shanaya chilling there with another cup of coffee..! He was under shock...!!! Shanaya just looked at him and asked...)

Shanaya: Is that a good enough coffee or you need a stronger one to get a kick.!!! (She asked with a wink and smirk...)

Manav: Shanaya.....??.(her name left as a whisper from Manav's mouth.....)

Shanaya: Hello there Mans.!!! What's new.???

(Manav was too much taken aback by this sudden meet with Shanaya that it took him a while to react or speak anything in response.!!)

Manav: You....... you.....

(Shanaya just smiled and said....)
The moment
Shanaya: Yup.! I am back....

Manav: Shanaya......
(Saying this he just kept aside his coffee cup and hugged Shanaya..... he broke the hug sat next to her and said.....)

Manav: Thank God you are safe.!!! And back.!!!!

Shanaya: Of coarse.!! I had to return.!! I am The Shanaya Shekhawat.!!!! (She said this and chuckled....)

Manav: You have no idea how these past 6 months were for us.!!! Please Shan.!! Don't ever pull this kinda stunt ever again.!!!

Shanaya: Heh.!!! No promises about that.!!!! Anyways I need to take your leave..!!!! Seems like directors are getting into the profession of match making.!!! Adi is again on a dinner date right now isn't he.??

Manav: Hehe .! Ya.! Seems like.! So far almost all were your fans so it has been okay.! He just goes and talks about you and comes back... but just one has shown some interest in Aditya and I believe she is Adi's next co-star in his upcoming music video.!! But today's dinner is more like friends reunion.!! She is one of his friends so... it should be okay..!!!

Shanaya: Cool.! I will take care of his co-star for next music video but now ..... time to meet my Adi.!!!!

(She went from there as Manav wished her luck and reached the restaurant Adi was having dinner at..... she started to scan the whole area.... she could see that there have been waiter and waitress who are serving the guests....
She was already wearing a white shirt and black pants.! She saw Adi sitting with his "friend" talking and discussing something..... she then started to make her way towards them but not as Shanaya......

She saw there was a coat that was on the chair where a lady might be sitting...... she swiftly took the coat and wore it before anyone could notice or the lady could return.....
She then needed a bow tie.... she took saw a waitress coming towards her after serving juice to a table... she slowly kept her leg in her way and tripped her but also saved her from falling and in that process took her bow tie off and wore it.!!! She then took a wine bottle that was on the table that was on the table before Aditya's table and she reached there....

Aditya and her friend were still busy talking about the project they were supposed to be star casted and she started explaining properties of that wine along with its history but while changing her voice a bit....

Aditya getting annoyed... asked her to leave without looking at her...
She then kept the bottle of wine right in front of his face and said...)

Shanaya: You need to sometimes look properly and hear properly to the things happening around you..! Like this wine..! It's taste will remind you of someone close to you.....

Aditya: No thanks.... please leave ...(still not looking at her and pushing the bottle aside....)

(Shanaya again kept the bottle right in front of his face and said....)

Shanaya: As I said .... it is as good as some one close to you.... like... your first movie... or first song... or even....

Your first true love.!!!(She now said this line in her real voice)

(Hearing the voice Aditya's head shot up and so did his friend's...... Aditya's face was showing mixed experiences of surprise and shocked..... he was frozen to the spot... but his friend.... who knew about her was in somewhat stable state to speak... so she spoke...)

Friend: Oh No.!

Shanaya : Oh Yes.!

Friend: You are..!

Shanaya: You guessed it right.!

Friend: Oh God..!

Shanaya: Ummmm.... Not quite.!

Friend: But you jumped..!!

Shanaya: Yes I did..!

Friend: And you were dead..!!

Shanaya: Not exactly.!  You need something strong...... why not take a shot..!.!

(She was saying this a all of a sudden they heard a loud bang and it was none other than Aditya who smashed his hands on the table with a loud thing in complete anger..!!)

Aditya: You.......(and a lump formed in his throat...)

Shanaya: Hello again..!.!!

Aditya: I thought.........(he was just able to speak in 1-2 words and barely as a whisper as he was way too much emotional right now along with being angry...)

Shanaya: Long story short.....
Not. Dead.!!!

Aditya: How........ could ....... you..!!!!!
(He screamed at her saying this and pushed her ..... it was hard enough to make her go back quite few steps...! Shanaya stabled herself.... took off the coat, the bow tie.... and unbuttoned  2 of her shirt's buttons..!! She too came in position... smirked and asked......)

Shanaya: So we are going to settle the things this way or what.????

Okay...
Here is the chapter.!!!
Shanaya Shekhawat is back..!
As all of you expected.!!!

Which re-union you liked the most...!

Also how much did you miss this sassy Shanaya.!!!

Also....
Should Aditya forgive her....
Or
Should he let her persuade him for forgiveness.!

Why she did all this will be unveiled in next chapter..!!!

Also did anyone got the hint..???😏😏😏
It was about upcoming track..!!!

Chalo.!!
If you liked the chapter....
Like and comment

Till then.....
TC
Aadios Amigos
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 669 27
This story takes place in BB 15 where Indian Television star Rashami Desai enters BB 15 house as Wildcard whereas Umar Riaz who is a Doctor turned Mo...
9.3K 199 9
Amber gets random love notes in her locker, unbeknownst to her of who it is, the secret admirer continues to give these letters until they get caught...
656K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...