Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

Von DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

24

462 6 5
Von DRWEIRD42

Happy Halloween the day of ghosts goblins and ghouls oh my hope you all enjoy the chapter and stay safe on this beautiful day of free candy and scary things!!!

3rd person POV.
Location: dorm room 1408 the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is still slumped over the shoulder of Esdeath and he is still babbling like an idiot Midnight look towards the door when she heard it opening.

Midmight: hey Y/n how are you doi-

Midnight noticed that Y/n L/n was being carried by a strange woman with blue hair.

Midnight: excuse me but why are you carrying Y/n Like that? And more importantly who the hell are you?!

Esdeath: my name is Esdeath and I am Y/n L/n's lover, girlfriend, and soon-to-be wife so my question is, who the hell are you?

Midnight: I am Y/n L/n's roommate, best friend, and much more!!!

Esdeath: I'm sorry but you must leave now I will be his roommate from now on and I'm not willing to share a room with someone who could take my Y/n away from me.

Midnight: I'm sorry to burst your bubble bitch but Y/n L/n belongs to me!!!

Esdeath: I will freeze you and this whole world solid before I allow you to take him away from me!!!

Midnight grabbed Y/n L/n out of Esdeath's grip and immediately pushed his head into her breasts.

Midnight: Y/n you're not going to let this blue-haired bimbo take you away from me are you?!

Y/n's face was now Atomic crimson before he could answer Esdeath Pulled Y/n out of Midnight's grip and pushed his head into her breast.

Esdeath: Y/n you love me don't you and besides you belong to me!!!

Midnight immediately pushed Y/n L/n out of the way and started yelling at Esdeath Esdeath responded in kind the two of them started fighting and arguing thank God neither of them were armed but unfortunately both of them did have powers not only did he have a beautiful woman who loved him to death but now he had two powerful beautiful women fighting over him Y/n L/n didn't know what to do so he meekly tried to get them to stop fighting but it wasn't working at all eventually his anger got the best of him and he finally released his inner Darkness his hair started to stand up in a Vegeta like fashion his eyes turned completely black and Vaatu's markings appeared on his chest and stomach.

Y/n & Vaatu: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both Midnight and Esdeath stopped fighting and arguing they both looked upon the young man they loved and they saw him completely enraged they saw the glowing red markings on his torso they saw his eyes black as night and they saw his hair standing up they noticed that he was in a great amount of emotional pain.

Y/n & Vaatu: you both will cease this infernal arguing or else both of you will feel our Eternal and infinite Wrath!!!

Y/n L/n finally calmed down after all the yelling stopped he looked at the two women in his dorm room and he noticed how terrified they were Y/n L/n realized that he was the cause of they're Terror and he immediately felt sorry.

Y/n: I'm sorry!

Y/n L/n immediately ran out of the room needing some time to think hopefully removing himself from the situation would allow everything to calm down.

Esdeath & Midnight POV.
Location: dorm 1408 the new age Academy.

Both Midnight and Esdeath stood there both of them upset at what just happened.

Esdeath: he looked so sad that was so horrible.

Midnight: that face he just looked so miserable I can't believe our fighting actually caused him so much pain.

Esdeath: I can't believe we caused him so much pain we're both horrible.

The two of them felt horrible for causing the person they loved so much so much pain suddenly the two of them got an idea the two of them looked at each other with the same idea in they're heads.

Midnight: are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Esdeath: unfortunately yes he is too much for any one woman to have all to themselves.

Midnight: also he's a god which means that he's allowed to have multiple wives.

Esdeath: that is true so I guess we have no other choice.

Midnght & Esdeath: we're going to have to share him!!!

Now that they were in agreement the two of them looked at each other.

Midnight: so I guess we're in agreement?

Esdeath: yes we are we will share Y/n L/n.

Midnight: and we will make sure that he never feels that pain again.

Esdeath: that sounds good

The two of them shook hands as a sign of Goodwill now that they were of one mind and they had One Singular goal the two of them could start getting along but soon enough the door to dorm 1408 opened up again the two of them became excited but soon enough their excitement went away when they saw it was none other than Raven standing at the door.

Midnight: ah Raven what are you doing here?

Raven: I have finished the task my master set for me and now I have returned home I have been assigned to this room.

Both Midnight and Esdeath looked at each other wondering the same thing.

Raven: and who might you be?

Raven pointed to Esdeath.

Esdeath: I am Esdeath I am a new agent of the new age Academy I have been assigned to this room as well also me along with Midnight here are both Y/n's girlfriends and lovers.

Raven looked angry and extremely jealous.

Raven: that's so very good for you!

Midnight: tell us do you have romantic feelings for him as well?

Raven's jealous and angry expression immediately changed get transformed into one of embarrassment.

Raven: I-I-I-I-I d-don't know what you're t-t-talkin about!!!

Esdeath and Midnight both made their way over to Raven and both of them tried to comfort Raven.

Esdeath: it's all right to admit your feelings Raven we both loved him we argued over who would be his girlfriend but we realized that all we were doing was hurting him so we decided the best thing to do is to share him at first I was extremely against the idea but I realized that it was the best thing to do if I wanted to see my precious Y/n happy again.

Raven: okay I admit it I love Y/n L/n he's so strong and powerful he also has that cute innocent smile I just want to hold him kiss him and see what he looks like when he's begging for more~

Midnight: preaching to the choir sister~

Esdeath: so we're going to make a deal.

Raven: what kind of deal?

Esdeath: it's quite simple we want you to join the harem~

Raven: what's the catch?

Esdeath: it's quite simple anyone who wants to join the harem must meet a few requirements first they must love him unconditionally they be willing to risk their lives for him and also they must be able to bring something to the table.

Midnight: so what can you bring to the table?

Raven: besides my professional-grade swordsmanship I also have the ability to teleport to anyone who I have forged a bond with so far I have my brother my daughter and my ex-husband I am on the verge a forging a powerful relationship with Y/n L/n I guess if I Forge a bond with everyone in the Harem then I can coordinate us much more powerfully and I could take us to him almost instantaneously.

Esdeath: that seems like a pretty good thing to bring to the table so you're in.

Raven: excellent so how are we going to tell him that he's got a harem?

Midnight: we will figure that out later when the time is right but for now we will be his best friends and will try to ease him into it gently.

Raven, Esdeath, & Midnight: agreed!

Y/n's POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently in the courtyard of the new age Academy he is sitting on a bench thinking his solemn thinking was interrupted by the sound of whispering he could hear a voice in the air it was no louder than a whisper he couldn't make out what the voices were saying but eventually he could identify where the voices were coming from they were coming from the Grand Tree the Grand Tree was thousands of years old the Grand Tree was chalk White and it looked like it was made out of some sort of skeletal wood at the top of the tree it looked like there was a skull with horns looking at him at the base of the tree was a tiny pool of water the water was very still it was so still that it provided a reflection of anyone who looked into it.

Y/n: why do I get a weird feeling from this tree?

Y/n L/n reached out his hand but before he could touch the tree he could hear someone calling his name.

Ozpin: Y/n!

Y/n L/n turns around and he sees one of the three Headmasters standing there before him it was none other than Ozpin.

Y/n: oh hello Headmaster is there something I can help you with?

Ozpin: actually there is I have a mission for you.

Y/n: what kind of mission do you have for me?

Ozpin: I think I have a lead on the next infinity stone.

Y/n: and where would that be?

Ozpin: there's a Temple we believe that the mind Stone could be there.

Y/n: which Temple? there's a lot of temples all over the world

Ozpin: the Temple of Loki according to ancient mythology the Norse god of Mischief Loki had the ability to control the minds of others we don't know how it could have been magic but we believe that it was the result of the Mind Stone.

Y/n: that makes perfect sense I'll leave immediately.

Y/n L/n immediately left the academy instead of using the space Stone he decided to take a transport the reason for this was because he decided that he wanted to see the land from the sky so he boarded a transport and he immediately took off for the Temple of Loki.

(Time skip later)
Location: the Temple of Loki

When he finally arrived at the Temple of Loki he looked around and he noticed that there was nothing there just a monument to Loki a few carvings on the wall but he did learn something he had a powerful staff apparently this staff granted him the power to control the minds of others according to the carvings on the wall after an intense battle between Loki and his brother Thor Loki lost the staff and the staff was lost to the Mists of time and the ravages of the Earth after he read these carvings Y/n L/n search the entire Temple looking for any signs of the staff and of its whereabouts after an exhaustive search he came up with absolutely positively nothing there was nothing to be found there was no secret passageways no secret compartments there was no secret treasure or any indication of the staffs location so after a few hours of looking he finally gave up and headed back to the transport he boarded the transport and the transport took off Y/n L/n sat in the back thinking, where could the staff possibly be? he looked out the window and he noticed the sky grew gray and black he noticed that they were flying directly into a storm.

Y/n: rut roh!

Soon enough as soon as they passed Into the Storm the transport started rocking back and forth from the massive amount of turbulence and the treacherous twins soon enough to transport got struck by lightning and soon enough to transport started to lose altitude Y/n made his way into the cockpit but before he could transport hit the water so hard that Y/n L/n was sent flying he hit his head with such force that it knocked him out instantly everything went completely black for him as the transport started to sink into the ocean.

3rd person POV.
Location: the ocean

Y/n L/n was currently knocked out in the transport pilot died when the transport was struck by lightning and right now the transport was sinking to the bottom of the ocean unbeknownst to anyone it was not time for the darkness to be snuffed out like it's sister.

??? POV.
Location: the bottom of the ocean

Deep beneath the waves lurked creatures that were said to be just mythology but we all know that they are real these creatures are known as mermaids and right now one of them was here to save the day this Brave mermaid saw the downed transport sink to the bottom of the ocean so being the kind-hearted person she was she swam towards the down to transport she noticed that the door was partially opened probably broke open when it hit the water or when it sank to the bottom she used her strength to rip the door open she entered the transport and she noticed there was a person still alive but he wasn't going to survive much longer so she grabbed him she quickly swam to the cockpit but she noticed that the pilot was already dead so she swam out of the transport and made her way to the surface.

Y/n POV.
Location: the ocean

Y/n L/n started opening his eyes he felt something wrapped around his hand whatever it was it was soft and warm a direct contrast from the cold water that surrounded his body he looked up and he noticed something he was being carried to the surface he opened his eyes all the way and he noticed what was carrying him to the surface it was a beautiful mermaid.

(A/n): before anyone says anything I turned up her age a little so she's not in middle school she's more like in late High School but her personality is about the same so no one call the FBI.

Y/n mind: a mermaid?!

Soon enough Y/n L/n passed out from lack of oxygen.

(Time skip later)
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n begin to wake up he looked around he noticed that he was in the medical wing of the new age Academy again he looked around and he immediately got up from his bed he made his way to the headmaster's office when he got there he was immediately greeted by the three headmasters.

Y/n: hello Headmasters

Ozpin: ah Y/n L/n it's good to see you up and around again.

The director: so what happened?

Y/n: the pilot flew directly into a thunderstorm the transport was struck by lightning the pilot died instantly the transport then sunk to the bottom of the ocean.

Lord Gremory: so how did you get back here did you use the power of the space Stone?

Y/n: not exactly

Lord Gremory: what do you mean not exactly?

Y/n: well I was knocked unconscious by the impact I'm not sure if you'll actually believe me if I told you.

Ozpin: trust me when I say this we've been around the block a few hundred times there's nothing you can say that would disturb us or sound crazy.

Y/n: alright you asked for it I was rescued by a mermaid.

As soon as he said this the color drained out of all three of the Headmasters faces they looked like they had seen a ghost or they had just been told extremely disturbing news Y/n L/n became confused by the headmasters reaction.

Y/n: what's the matter?

Ozpin: what the matter is this is very serious the mermaid people are extremely secretive and they are not like other demihumans or Monsters they are their own subclass of creature they are sea folk and they rather remain a secret from the rest of the world.

Y/n: so what?

The director: so what if you've seen one of them one of two things is going to happen one they're going to kill the mermaid who saved your life or they're going to come after you and try to kill you!!!

Y/n: I'd like to see them try~

Ozpin: well there's no time like the present to find out what's going to happen because they're here right now and I'm guessing that they're here to take you out!

Y/n L/n went over to the window and he noticed a bunch of people marching towards the academy from the beach there was a lot of them.

Y/n: oh find me in the Alps!!!

The director: I guess we should put on a pot of tea on for our guests.

Ozpin: I guess so

Y/n: I better go see what our uninvited guests want.

Lord Gremory: that sounds like a good idea.

Y/n: you guys keep the students calm and make sure that no one starts a panic!

Ozpin: sounds like a plan to us!

Y/n L/n immediately makes his way out of the headmaster's office after that he makes his way towards the angry merfolk marching towards the academy Y/n L/n immediately summoned two black blood katanas he put them on his back and waited for the angry merfolk to show up eventually they were in front of the academy one of the merfolk stepped forward he was a white button-up shirt with a blue tie he was wearing sunglasses he had a small afro and he had semi dark skin

???: excuse me but we wish for you to come with us right now.

Y/n: and I wish my ass was made out of ice cream but that don't make me a hot fudge sundae!!!~

???: listen we don't want to cause trouble we just need you to come with us right now.

Y/n: whatever business you have with me can be resolved right here right now.

The man knowing that he wasn't going to get anywhere decided that the best thing to do was to settle this on Y/n's home turf.

???: fine I'll call my boss.

The man immediately pulled out a cell phone he called his boss and of course his boss didn't sound happy in the least but he agreed to meet up at the Academy after his conversation was done he hung up the phone.

???: he's on his way and I can guarantee you he is not happy.

Y/n: you act as if I care.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3153)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1K 370 14
A Destiny 2 fanfiction. Part 1: New Light. When the Traveler arrived, a spherical deity with paracausal powers known as the Light, humanity prospered...
2.2K 43 15
"YOU HAVE MERELY TURNED YOUR SCREAMS INTO TRUMPETS OF HELL!" "I HAVE DONE THIS CHARADE ONCE ALREADY, I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE!" "And no...
26.4K 337 16
In this book a protagonist name Y/N L/N once again finding a job, sure he has a part time job at the park but not enough salary. Y/N had a very big f...
2.9K 168 19
After a fight with the #2 Dark Matter, Accelerator somehow ended up transporting to a world with strange creatures, hunters, aura and semblances. He...