Spider-Man X Pokimane. The Gi...

By Mexican_TanQr

Hello my name is Peter Parker and I'm just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, but really I'm just an ordi... More

Wish me luck Bois( Not a chapter update)
1k??? (Not a Chapter Update)
Chapter 1: The Raft
Chapter 2: Arriving to LA
Chapter 3: First Meet up
Chapter 4: Love?
Chapter 5: Conffesion
Chapter 6: Who?
Chapter 7:OTV
Chapter 8: My Fault
Chapter 10: The End
For Now
(Season 2) Chapter 1: New Life style same old me!
(Season 2) Chapter 2: Intense Heat!
(Season 2) Chapter 3: New York
(Season 2) Chapter 4: Sonii
(Season 2) Chapter 5: The Lizard Strikes
(Season 2) Chapter 6: The message
(Season 2) Chapter 7: Back to LA
Season 2) Chapter 8: Taskmaster
Just a lil break ❤️
Have a great New years!!!
(Season 2) Chapter 9: Christmas!!
(Season 2) Chapter 10: Sonii why?
16!!!!!
(Season 2) Chapter 11: My Powers?
(Season 2) Chapter 12: Im just Peter Parker
(Season 2) Chapter 13: Old habits.
Not a chapter update. More so an apology
New book

Chapter 9: Tragedy

879 12 8
By Mexican_TanQr

I start fighting Mysterio but it's so hard to fight something that can trick me so easily and beat me. We both go at it for a while he threw a few Illusions at me and I gotta admit, I fell for each and every one of them. At some point he knocks me down and I saw as everyone at the party was looking at me fighting. Mysterio grabs a hold of me and pulls me closer to him. I'm weak so I couldn't break free. This magic holding me was making me weak.

Mysterio: Oh Spider-Man when will you learn!! Or should I say-

He says as he grabs on to my mask and takes it off.

Mysterio: When will you learn.....Peter Parker!!!

(24 hours earlier)

I'm awake in bed, it's 6:04 In the morning and I couldn't sleep throughout the whole night. I then feel Imane move around and she notices that I'm awake.

Imane: Hey Pete, what's wrong?

She said softly in a tired voice.

Peter: Nothing baby, I just got something on my mind.

Imane: You wanna talk about it?

Peter: Not really, you should really go back to sleep, I don't wanna be the reason you didn't get much sleep.

Imane: Hey listen, I will lose sleep for you, just so I know that your ok.

Peter: Oh Imane, You always know how to keep my heart beating for you.

Imane: Giggles*

Peter: I think I'll just take a walk for a bit. Just to clear my mind

Imane: Ok, Just don't forget that I'm here whenever you need me.

Peter: I can promise you right now that I won't forget... Never ever forget.

Imane: Giggles*

With that I get up and give Imane a kiss and walk out of the bedroom. When I was in the living room i see that Janet, Rae, and Celine are sleeping in the living room. Then it hit me. I remembered what happened, Rhino and Vulture attacked Twitch Con, this was our last day in the Hotel. So I took the opportunity to enjoy the sunrise. But not from the balcony, but from the very top of the building.

I make my way to the top by crawling up the building. After I made it to the top I sat there with the cold breeze blowing through, after a few minutes I see as the sun is rising slowly, the view was perfect, I felt as the warm rays of sunshine hit my skin, I was a lot more calmer, after a little bit more time up there it was now 7:13 in the morning so I decided to come down and head back to my room so I can start packing and go back home.

When I came in I see that Everyone is up packing up and getting ready to head back home. Once Rae saw me she immediately headed straight towards me.

Rae: Hey where were you?

Peter: At the very top of the building admiring the sunrise.

Rae: Ok well Nade recently came here and told us there's a party going on at the 100 Thieves house tomorrow, but since you weren't here you obviously didn't know about it so.. you down to come, oh and before you ask yes Imane is going.

Peter: Ok yeah sure, I'd be down to come.

Rae: Awesome! Also make sure to bring your suit!

Peter: Will do.

I say as she leaves, I go into my room and see that Imane was in the balcony just admiring the view.

Peter: Hey there beautiful!

Imane: Hey, how you feeling?

Peter: A lot more better than this morning.

Imane: Im glad to hear it. So you ready to go.

Peter: Yep!

Imane: Ok let's go!

We both meet up with Rae, Janet, and Celine out in the hallway and we all head out back home. After a 2 hour drive we finally make home, we all go inside and start to do our regular things. Imane, Janet, Rae, and Celine go and stream while I go into my room and start working on Spider-Man stuff, all of a sudden I remembered about the idea Micheal had given me, Taser webs.

I worked almost 2 and a half hours trying to get these things to work, but finally after a bit of  tweaking on my web shooters they finally worked like a charm, but now I have nothing else to do. I mean I could look through old emails I've had.

I was scrolling..... and scrolling...... and scrolling, until I saw an email from Mr. Stark, It was from a while ago, 3 years ago to be exact anyways I opened the link and it's a message with a link.

Message: Here kid, it's a little project I've been working on,whenever you might need it, it's right here. You might wanna go outside for this. Just go out in the open and ask the computer to unlock project 17A.( A little Avengers Infinity War reference)

       -Sincerely Tony

  -P.S Don't do anything stupid, I'm watching you

I laugh then open the link that was there and... oh boy, this will be fun to use.

I go outside where no one can see me, open up the computer and click on the access button.

Computer: Eye recognition required.

I look at the camera confused as the computer starts scanning.

Computer: Eye recognition scanning complete. Hello Peter! I'm Friday.

Peter: Hello...Friday?..... uuummm... can you unlock project 17A?

Friday: Unlocking project 17A.

Nothing happened, I waited and still nothing until I got hit in the back. After that before I knew it the suit was on me. Some type of Nanotechnology, this was the best thing I could ever get. But now I have take it off and store it away whenever I needed it, I have to come up with an easier way to make it re appear onto my body without the use of the computer, but will get into that later.

Imane POV

Imane: Thank you guys for tuning in on today's stream and have a beautiful day, byeeeeee!!

I stop my stream and close out all my tabs, after I was done I head into Peter's room, but no sign of him. After minutes of looking for him I hear the door open, I go back downstairs and see that Peter's back.

Imane: Hey Pete! Where were you?

Peter: I was just.... taking a walk.

Imane: Ok.... well I'm done streaming so you wanna do something for the rest of today.

Peter: Sure, what do you feel like doing?

Imane: Umm... what about...... oh, the park?

Peter: Sure!

We both get ready and head out to the park. It was a nice and calm walk to the park, when we arrived the first thing Imane did was head to the swing sets. She had asked me to get on the other one and I did. Now we are two grown ups on a swing.

Imane: Peter?

Peter: Yeah?

Imane: Can I ask you something?

Peter: Of course, what is it?

Imane: I've been thinking a lot recently, but I wanted to know.... what your plans for the future are.

Peter: Hmm? Idk, what are your plans for the future.

Imane: Umm...

I've never really talked to Peter about this, but.... I want to start a family in the future. I've waited for while to see if he was the one I could trust my whole life with and as it turns out he's a very sweet, lovable, kind, and heartwarming guy.

He supports every decision I make, and every time I felt hopeless and alone, he would be right there by my side and make my day even brighter.

He tells me that, when he holds me he feels lucky to have me, and the truth is I'd be alone and depressed if he had never entered in my life, and I'm glad I let him in.There's no one I'd would rather spend the whole rest of my life with than him.

Peter: Hello?

Imane: Huh?

Peter: You kinda spaced out there, you ok?

Imane: Yeah.. I'm fine.

Peter: Ok, sooo.... you still gonna tell me what you expect in the future or maybe some other time.

Imane: Yeah maybe some other time.

Peter: Ok so does that mean you wanna head back home?

Imane: Yeah, either way it's starting to get a little cold.

Peter: Oh, then here.

Hey takes of his hoodie and hands it to me.

Imane: Oh no it's fine, besides your gonna get cold.

Peter: Babe it's fine, besides what kind of boyfriend would I be if I let you walk in cold. A very bad boyfriend if you ask me.

Imane: Giggles* Fine.

I take the hoodie and put it on. We make our way back home after a nice chat in the park, we finally arrive home, it was 8:17 pm and I was getting ready to go to sleep.

Imane: Peter, you coming to bed or you working.

Peter: Yeah I'm coming, I've had a really long day.

Imane: Right then come on.

We both head up stairs and lay on my bed and go to sleep.

(Next morning)
(A few hours before Tragedy)

(Peter POV)
I wake up, I look at the time and it's 9:34 in the morning. I see that Imane is still sleeping, I get up slowly and quietly without waking Imane up. After I got I head downstairs stairs only to see Rae who also looked like she had also woken up.

Peter: Morning Rae

Rae: Morning Pete.

Peter: So what you doing today.

Rae: Well first I gotta stream today then take a shower and get ready.

Peter: Get ready for what exactly.

Rae: Remember? There's going to be a party at the 100 Thieves house?

Peter: Oh right! I completely forgot about it.

Rae: Wait so are you going or not anymore.

Peter: I'm still going, what time is it at tho?

Rae: The party starts somewhere around 7.

Peter: Ok so we still have plenty of time till then.

Rae: Yup

Shortly after Janet comes in.

Janet: Hey guys!

Rae: Hi!

Peter: Hey!

Janet: What you guys talking about

Rae: The party that's going on at the 100 Thieves house later tonight.

Janet: Oh! Right I forgot about that!

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, I look over and see that Imane had just woken up.

Imane: Morning guys.

Peter: Morning!

Rae: Morning Imane!

Janet: Good morning!

After a while Celine joined us and we all just started chatting with each other. We all decided to go do our things and left to our rooms.

(Mysterio POV)
Otto: For 3 years! Stuck in that prison cell, and it's all Spider-Mans fault!!

Mysterio: Calm down Otto! We will get our revenge. Now Max tell us what you got on Spider-Man so far.

Electro: So far nothing.

Mysterio: Damn it!

Electro: Well except of course a very beautiful young lady standing right next to him.

Mysterio: When was this?

Electro: A few Months ago.

Mysterio: Perfect.

Electro: Oh also these three other sexy young lady's right behind him.

Mysterio: Search for them. Otto you said we attack Spider-Man Physically, Mentally, and personally?

Otto: Exactly!

Mysterio: Then let us attack his heart first. Rhino I need you to cause some havoc while we look for these ravishing women right here.

Rhino: Yes!

This will be our city and that bug won't be here stop us. He might have put us away for too long! But now I'm more prepared to end him right when I get the chance too!

Mysterio: See you later bug. Hopefully the girlfriend and her friends are with you. Because now it's time for us to share some of that same pain we felt for years in that prison.... with you.

(Peter POV)
(A few hours before tragedy)
A few hours have gone by and I'm working on a few adjustments I can do on my web shooters and suit. Shortly after I hear a knock on the door.

Peter: Who is it?

Rae: Pete your ready?

Peter: Ready for what?

Rae: The party?

Peter: Oh shit!

I can't believe I forgot about the party. I was so I invested in my work, it must have just slipped from my memory.

Peter: I lost track of time.

Imane: Cmon guys let's go.

Rae: But Peter still hasn't even gotten ready yet.

Janet: What!

Celine: Peter you really have to keep track of time.

Peter: Ok, guys I'll see you there.

Imane: Babe it's ok if you don't want to go.

Peter: No! I want to, it's just that I lost track of time. I'll meet you guys at the party ok?

Imane: Alright, bye Pete.

Peter: Bye guys!

They left and I can't believe I forgot the party as heading into my closet, my Spider senses were tingling. I put on my suit and grab some formal clothes cause I'm most likely gonna change right after I deal with whatever is happening. I swing off into the city.

I arrive at the city, and see that Rhino is on a rampage.

Spider-Man: Hey there Rhino.

Rhino: Tiny Spider! I will crush you like bug.

Spider-Man: Funny.

I leap out of the way and start to battle with Rhino.

Spider-Man: Just stay down Rhino. You know well I'm not gonna give up.

Rhino: Not until we crush your spirit!

Spider-Man: We?

He charges at me and I dodge his attack. I see as police officers start to arrive, now I'm really stressed out.

Police Officer: Stand Down both of you!!!

Rhino charges at the police Officer. Even tho these police officers are against me, I can't let them get hurt, because I'm not that guy. So I web up Rhino on time before he even got close to the police Officer and put him out.

Police Officer: Thank you Spider-Man. Your not as bad as every police Officer thinks you are.

Spider-Man: No problem, just trying to show that I'm with you guys. Whether you guys are with me or against me.

Police Officer: You have a good heart. Stay safe out there. I'll make sure to put out a good word out there for you. Thanks again.

Spider-Man: No problem, also thank you.

He leaves and I return my attention to a now awake Rhino he breaks free from my webbing and starts to run away. I start to chase him around the city, eventually I lost track of him and I couldn't find a him. So I called a night and went back to getting ready for that party.

(Rae POV)
I start to wonder where Peter could be as the party had already started a long time ago.

Imane: Any sign or Peter?

Rae: No.

She begins to get worried.

Rae: Hey it's fine, he's probably on his way right now.

Peter: On my way where?

Imane: Peter, thank god your here.

Peter: Why what happened?

Imane: You had me worried sick. I was beginning to think something happened to you.

Peter: Babe I'm fine, ok.

Imane: I'm just glad your here.

I knew something happened so after they were done talking I pulled Peter into somewhere more private.

Peter: Rae! Where are we going.

Rae: What happened?

Peter: What do you mean?

Rae: I know something happened, that's why your late.

Peter begins to think of other lies but he know he can't lie to me. Because I know when he lies to me.

Peter: Fine....Rhino recently showed up again and I had to go stop him.

Rae: Did you catch him?

Peter: No he got away. But he said something that got me thinking.

Rae: What is it?

Peter: He said something about, Not until "WE" crush your spirits.

I look at him in shock.

Rae: You don't think he means-

Peter: I don't know Rae.

(Peter POV)
Me and Rae both continue our conversation.

Peter: Listen, I will make sure-

I stop as my spider senses went off. I look at Rae she looks up from the floor and at me, I turn my attention to the window and I push her out of the way and..... BOOM* me and Rae are separated by the explosion. I look through the ruptured wall and it was Electro, Rhino, Vulture, Otto Octavius, scorpion, and...... Mysterio! I leave quickly to put on my suit.

I hear as everyone screams in fear, Mysterio then comes in and starts to look around until he found who he was looking for. Imane!!!

I quickly Jump in and take out Mysterio.

Scorpion: We knew you would come!

Spider-Man: What do you want.

Mysterio: To make you suffer!

Rhino: All those years in tiny cell!

Otto: We will make you suffer, by taking the thing you love the most.

He looks behind me and I look as well.... Imane, Rae, Janet and Celine.

Spider-Man: You want them! You gotta get through me.

Otto: With pleasure.

Mysterio: He's mine!

I start fighting Mysterio but it's so hard to fight someone that can trick me so easily and beat me. We both go at it for a while he threw a few Illusions at me and I gotta admit, I fell for each and every one of them. At some point he knocks me down and I saw as everyone at the party was looking at me fighting. Including Imane, Rae, Janet, and Celine. Mysterio grabs a hold of me and pulls me closer to him. I'm weak so I couldn't break free.

Mysterio: Oh when will you learn Spider-Man- or should I say when will you learn....

He grabs my mask and takes it off.

Mysterio: Peter Parker!!!

He un masks me and shows my face to everyone at the party.

Imane: Peter!!!

Imane, Rae, Janet, and Celine rush over to me.

Peter: No! Guys pls stay back!

Mysterio takes a look at me and then turns his attention at the girls.

Peter: No wait pls!

Mysterio: I suffered in that cell for 3 years. Now I will make you suffer the same way!!!

Peter: No wait!!

He throws me to Otto and he grabs a hold of me as I watch Mysterio grab the girls with his strange magic and take the girls and go outside.

Otto: You will watch you hero fall.

Rae, Janet, Imane, Celine: Noo!!!!!

Otto slams me onto the hard ground with his mechanical arms as he threw me towards Electro and Rhino, they both begin to hurt me in many ways. I watched as Imane cry's at the fact am being hurt, Rae, Celine and Janet also start crying. Otto finally with his arms hold me down to the ground and Rhino comes and slams me with his big hands almost crushing me.

Otto then picks me up, my eye sight go's blurry and all I can hear is....

Otto: You lose Parker.

He drops me onto the floor, I'm very hurt I couldn't get up and I was having trouble breathing, the last thing I saw was Imane's beautiful heart start to cry as the others were screaming for help. Everything goes dark.

Peter:....... wait.....pls..... I'm sorry Imane... pls forgive me.

I reach out my hand towards them as my strength had warm out and I blacked out completely.

..... well, hope you guys enjoyed....... what you guys think of this chapter. Give me your thoughts in the comments...... see you guys in the next one. Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 18.1K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
398K 19.3K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
79.2K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
462K 13.9K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...