full throttle || h.s. ||

By -acidharold

"Who's that over there?" The man looked at me like I was from outer space, or perhaps like I lived under... More

trailer and cast
prologue || trouble
one || retail therapy
two || burning rubber
three || constructive criticism
four || making enemies
five || let's put on a show
six || (little) red solo cup
seven || behind closed doors
eight || dancing with the devil *
nine || unwanted wakeup calls
ten || practice runs and pay raises
eleven || gum on the bottom of my shoe
twelve || high rev's and revenge plots
thirteen || pedal to the metal
fourteen || rock, paper, scissors, shoot
fifteen || bite the bullet
sixteen || break me *
seventeen || working overtime
eighteen || duty calls & bodies fall
nineteen || the grim reaper
twenty || to spit or to swallow *
twenty-one || breaking through the unbreakable
twenty-two || the never-ending headache
twenty-three || hindsight is a son of a bitch
twenty-four || meet you at the track
twenty-five || no sense of direction
twenty-six || welcome to the show
twenty-seven || would you like to come to the gym?
twenty-eight || no ends except dead ones
twenty-nine || i dont take rules, i make them
thirty || all done up
thirty-one || you shut me up real quick
thirty-two || the roaring 20s
thirty-three || playing with fire *
thirty-four || ms. james *
thirty-five || comfortable silence
thirty-six || coffee mugs and quiet company
thirty-seven || show me your true colors
thirty-eight || fess-up, finley james
thirty-nine || where do we go from here?
forty || he's right behind me, isn't he?
forty-one || shut up and drive
forty-two || golden boy
forty-three || talking to the moon
forty-four || red light risks
forty-five || call me sometime
forty-six || rockin' records and shaking walls *
forty-seven || tell me what you want *
forty-eight || squirrels in the attic
forty-nine || off to the races
fifty || things we shouldn't have said or seen
fifty-one || cause of death
fifty-two || he who shall not be named
fifty-three || digging up the past
fifty-four || cloth-covered canvases
fifty-five || life imitates art *
fifty-six || pissed off and provoked
fifty-seven || blissful ignorance
fifty-eight || self defense
fifty-nine || restraint and restraints *
sixty || let the phone ring *
sixty-one || driving (me crazy)
sixty-two || a couple of shots deep
sixty-three || smells like teen spirit
sixty-four || bohemian rhapsody
sixty-five || we meet again
sixty-six || ticking time bomb
sixty-seven || the chain
sixty-eight || sunbeams, songbirds, and him
seventy || you have one new message
seventy-one || a conscious nightmare
seventy-two || you better run
seventy-three || spare parts and broken hearts
seventy-four || the upper hand
seventy-five || ready for takeoff *
seventy-six || tokyo drift
seventy-seven || cutthroat
seventy-eight || mad for you *

sixty-nine || running out the clock *

127K 2.3K 8.7K
By -acidharold

the song for this chapter is "Mess Around," by Cage The Elephant :)

***********

Finley

"That's all you're gonna give me? Oh come on, Harry, just give me some more hints," I pleaded as I straddled his lap, pouting out my bottom lip in a lame attempt to get a little more information on these rally races.

Harry's hands slowly slid up and down my hips as he stared up at me with a smirk on his lips.

"No can do, baby. That's all you get for now. But don't worry, you'll find out in two hours," he shrugged.

I groaned and tilted my head back, hearing Harry chuckle at my obvious annoyance, his fingers digging into my hips a little harder and making my head crane back down towards him.

"Two hours is a long time," I sighed, resting my palms flat against Harry's lower abdomen and allowing my body to lean over his slightly.

"Mhmm," he mumbled back, his eyes trained on my hips as his hands pushed up the sides of his t-shirt, revealing my underwear and bare skin to him, his own hips involuntarily bucking upwards a bit at the sight.

"How are we gonna kill time before then?" he mused, tearing his eyes away from my hips and back up to my face, a glint of mischief resting within those green eyes of his.

I registered what he was hinting at, and decided to play along.

"Hmm...I dunno. We could go for a walk?" I suggested, tracing my fingers lightly across the firm and bare skin of his torso.

He pursed his lips together and nodded at me. "We could do that. We could also go make breakfast," he suggested with a small shrug, a grin quirking on the corners of my lips as he spoke.

"That's a good idea too. We could also...and this is just one suggestion...but, we could maybe...take a shower together?" I hummed, biting at my bottom lip and pushing my hips harder against his.

"That's a great idea. We could also maybe...fuck each other senseless in there?" He hummed softly, but even though his volume was low, there was no masking the rasp of arousal that dripped off his tongue as he spoke.

I leaned forward, pressing one of my palms flat right below his shoulder, my breath fanning across his face as my lips curled up into a smile.

"I think we have a winner," I whispered, lowering my head down and craning my neck to the side in order to nip at his earlobe, fighting off a grin when I heard a faint curse fall off of Harry's tongue.

"Looks like you really do need a shower, acting so dirty like this," he rasped out, one of his large hands gripping my ass harshly.

"Then what are you waiting for? Come clean me up baby, before I make a mess of us both right here on the bed," I warned, my throat still scratchy in the early morning hours.

Before he had a chance to respond, I was pushing myself off of him and swinging my legs over the side of the bed, allowing my feet to hit the floor and walking over to the bedroom door, double-checking that it was locked.

I heard the sound of rusting sheets, turning my head to see Harry holding himself up by his forearms, his lower half still tangled in the bedspread, his curls sticking up wildly, and his lips slightly parted.

I turned around and began walking towards the bathroom, my fingers gripping the bottom of Harry's t-shirt and pulling it up and over my body with each step until I had completely removed it from my body, dropping it onto the ground and peering over at Harry over my shoulder.

There was nothing left to the imagination other than the minuscule amount of coverage my underwear provided me. My lips formed a smirk as Harry's jaw went slack, his eyes drinking in my body as he seemed frozen like a deer in headlights while he observed my nearly nude body.

"Tick tock, baby, you're wasting time," I hummed, turning back around and walking into the bathroom with a smug grin on my face, a breathy laugh fanning out through my nose as I watched Harry scrambling out of bed in the reflection of the bathroom mirror.

A set of chills ran up my legs as my feet came in contact with the cold bathroom floor. I walked up to the shower and pushed the tall glass door open, reaching inside and twisting the shower handle on, and stepping back before the chilly water had a chance to land on my bare skin.

I turned around upon hearing Harry enter the bathroom, the thin sheers draped over the bathroom window still allowing the golden sunlight to hit his skin in all the right places, his boxers noticeably tight, his phone looking incredibly small in his large ringed hands.

He smirked at me and swiped his thumb across the screen.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled softly, leaning my hip against the cold bathroom counter and raising a brow at him.

The sound of "Mess Around," by Cage The Elephant began to echo off of the tiled walls, and Harry stepped over to the bathroom door, pressing his palm flat against it and gently closing it, raising his hand to deadbolt the door shut and turning back to face me.

"I thought we might need some music to drown out the noise, darling," he explained, the volume of the song getting louder as he rested his phone on top of the counter.

"Oh really? What kind of noise?" I challenged, allowing the already existing tension between us to build even further as the shower continued to warm up.

He took a few steps closer to me, his hands reaching out to grip my hip and turn me straight against the bathroom counter, letting go of my hips and placing them on either side of my body, boxing me in, chills running up my back from the cold marble tile pressed against it.

"Hmm...maybe the sound of my cock ramming into you while I fuck you from behind. Or maybe to mask your whimpers while your face is pressed against the glass, begging me to stop because the pleasure is too much," he rattled off, making my thighs press together.

He reached one hand up to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, the delicate and innocent touch alone still making me press my lips together in anticipation.

"Or maybe I won't touch you at all. Maybe I'll just tease you with my words. Or maybe we'll just sing along with whatever song plays, taking a normal, uneventful shower," he mused, making my eyes narrow up at him in a warning.

I reached my small hand up and wrapped my fingers around his throat, shocking him when I tightened my grip and pulled his face closer to mine, sending daggers through him with my eyes.

"Or maybe it will drown out the sound of my name falling off your lips while your cock rests between mine. My tongue sliding up and down your shaft and my mouth sucking you off while I look up at you on my knees. Maybe it will be to mask the curses that leave your mouth when I bring you right to your breaking point and then just stop," I warned, feeling a gulp travel down his throat under the grip of my hand.

"My, my...look who woke up and chose to be all bold," he mused, his tongue darting out to wet his lips as he glared down at me.

I went to reply to him but was cut off by my hand being ripped off of his throat, both of my wrists being caught in one of his large hands, while his other hand reached up to mimic my previous actions, gripping my neck much tighter than I had gripped his.

"It would seem you need a reminder of who's in charge here, don't you, baby?" he mused, cocking his head to the side slightly with a devious grin on his face.

I tried to squeak out a reply, but his hold on my neck only intensified, a mocking laugh leaving his lips as he peered down at me.

"Take that pretty ass of yours into the shower and get on your knees. It seems that I need to clean out that dirty little mouth," he demanded, taking his hands off of me and jerking his head towards the shower door that had already begun to gather some steam on the surface.

I turned around and walked towards the shower door, pushing it open with my palm pressed flat against the surface, delicately stepping into it, Harry following close behind me, his chest knocking against my back as I brought my other foot into the shower.

The warm water bounced off of my skin, my eyes instinctively blinking away the water droplets that had already begun to cling to them.

"What'd I say, Finn?" he hummed, towering over me and blocking some of the water with his broad chest.

"To get on my knees," I replied.

He hummed in approval, nodding his head at me.

"Get to it then," he urged, scoffing when I stared up at him defiantly.

"You wanna be a brat this morning, Little Red?" he questioned, pursing his lips together.

I smirked up at him and offered him a small shrug, challenging him in every sense of the word.

He nodded his head at me and chuckled, grinning at me and running his tongue across his teeth.

"Alright, if you're gonna act like a brat...then I'm gonna fuck you like one," he informed me, wasting no time in placing his hand on the top of my head and pushing me down to my knees on the tiled shower floor.

I stared up at him through my water-covered lashes, his hand wrapped around his length and rubbing up and down it slowly as he peered down at me in desire.

Cage The Elephant was still echoing throughout the bathroom, trying to disguise the behavior that was about to unfold within the confining walls of the small space.

I propped myself up further on my knees, becoming more level with the tip of his dick but not yet coming into contact with it, teasing Harry with my proximity.

"You better stop that teasing if you wanna be able to speak today, otherwise I'm gonna have to fuck your throat raw," Harry rasped out, making a wetness form in between my legs that was in no way related to the water dripping between them.

"I dunno, that sounds pretty tempting," I replied, leaning forward ever so slightly, maintaining eye contact with him as my lips pressed a kiss to his tip, making him toss his head back a bit and let out a heavy breath of air.

"Open your fucking mouth, Finn," he demanded, and with a roll of my eyes, I obliged, parting my lips and leaning forward as I took him into my mouth.

He wasted no time in tangling his fingers through my wet hair, tugging at the roots harshly and pulling my head towards him quickly, growing tired of the slow and teasing pace I had been taunting him with.

"Fuck," he moaned out as he began thrusting himself inside of my mouth, my vision becoming nothing more than a blur as the water from the shower and tears from him hitting the back of my throat began to cloud my eyesight.

"You know," he began, his voice gravelly as he spoke and thrust into my mouth at the same time, "I was going to take it easy on you. I was...fuck, I was going to be gentle," he went on, pulling my mouth further down on him, cursing as I gagged around him.

"But then you had to open that bratty little mouth of yours. I don't know why I even bother trying to be gentle when I fuck you. We both know you love it best when I fuck you like a whore," he mused with a scoff.

I rolled my watering eyes up at him and moved my tongue up his length, causing his grip on my hair to tighten.

"Keep rolling those eyes for me, baby. It's just going to add to all the things I'm going to do with you once I'm done using that loud mouth of yours," he spoke, his voice scratchy and deep as he stared down at me, making me suck harder around him.

He glared down at me and stopped moving my head up and down, but instead held it in place, giving me one more harsh look before he began fucking my throat raw, just as he said he would.

My hands flew to grab at his hips, trying to hold my body steady as my knees threatened to slip on the wet shower floor, the force of his thrusts nearly causing me to lose my balance as I gagged around him.

My fingernails dug into his wet skin as I struggled to keep eye contact with him. He truly meant it when he said he was going to fuck the attitude out of me, and he hadn't even gotten between my legs yet.

I took in a gasp of air when he suddenly pulled my mouth off of him, both of us breathing heavy.

The song "Bad Habit," by The Kooks started to play, the volume of it trying to compete with our heavy breathing and the shower that rained down upon us.

He turned around, stepping over to the wall opposite the showerhead. I stared at him in confusion as he pressed his palms flat against the lower part of the wall, and just as I was about to ask what he was doing, that part of the wall popped out, revealing a shower bench.

"How the fuck..." I trailed off from my spot on the floor.

Harry laughed as he turned back towards me. "You'd be surprised what crazy things money can buy," he offered with a nonchalant shrug.

His friendly demeanor dropped only a second later. His eyes darkening as he looked down at me.

"Sit," he demanded, jerking his head towards the newly revealed bench.

I scooted myself up to my feet, my knees aching slightly from being pressed against the hard tile, and walked over to the bench, taking a seat on it just as Harry instructed me.

"That's a good girl," he mused, reaching for the shower faucet and flipping one of the metal latches, causing my body to jolt as the water was redirected to the overhead option, the water now raining directly down onto my body with a waterfall effect.

"Now," Harry began, taking a step closer to me before getting down on his knees in front of me, a hand landing on each of my knees, prying my thighs apart.

"You may be wet from the shower, but I can't wait to see how soaked you are in between your legs," he hummed, taking me by surprise when he abruptly brought his mouth right where I wanted it, licking a solid stripe up my arousal, the muscles in my body involuntarily tensing from the pleasurable action.

"Fuck, Harry," I moaned out as he continued to suck on every sweet spot between my legs, his nails digging into my thighs to stop me from squirming around.

He tore one hand off of my leg and brought it between his legs, giving me no time to adjust before he slipped two of his long and thick fingers inside of me, my walls instantly clenching around them.

He pulled his mouth away from me, his lips slightly swollen and a more red shade than normal from the friction he created, his eyes looking at me arrogantly as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of me at a consistent and rapid pace, already overwhelming my senses.

"I'm gonna have to fucking carry you over my shoulder into Leo's place after I'm through with you. You're gonna regret getting smart with me like that, Little Red," he warned, curling his fingers inside of me and causing a gasp to leave my lips while my back simultaneously arched off of the wall.

I pulled myself together enough to form a reply, defiantly spitting my words back at him.

"Is that a fucking promise, Styles?" I hummed, making his jaw clench, his other hand leaving my thigh in order to grip my jaw, pinching my mouth open.

He leaned forward and spit into my mouth, letting go of my face in order to slap my cheek, not too hard, not too soft, just the right amount to make me clench tighter around his rapidly moving fingers.

"You think you're so tough. Cut the shit, Finley, we both know I'm gonna have you shaking around my cock in the next few minutes," he scoffed, rolling his eyes and moving his free hand to my throat, making me choke out a gasp as his fingers tightened harshly around it.

"Please, like you don't become putty in my hands once you're inside of me," I fired back, causing my air supply to be cut off even further by his intensifying grip around my neck.

Harry smirked at me with a slightly frightening look in his eyes as he pulled my head off of the wall and closer to him, my lips parting as he added his thumb into the mix, using it to circle my clit while he fucked me with his fingers.

"You're gonna feel me for days, baby," he spoke in a breathy laugh, making me gulp in anticipation.

I felt the familiar burning sensation beginning to build with every pump of his fingers and swirl of his thumb, struggling to breathe from the sensations alone, his hand wrapped around my throat not making it any easier to get air into my lungs.

"Look at you, fuck, Finn, you're such a mess around my fingers," he moaned out, taking just as much pleasure in what he was giving me as I was.

"You know, you've been such a naughty little thing, I shouldn't let you finish," he began, making a whine of protest slip past my lips.

He looked up at me with a smirk. "But, I love watching how I make you come undone too much to stop," he assured me, making me sigh in relief, only to have my body jolt again seconds later as he began to bring me closer and closer to the edge, my body jerking around, my hands wrapping around the edge of the bench seat as I tried to make sure I didn't fucking fall off of it from the overwhelming pleasure I was feeling.

The pleasure increased quicker than I thought it would, and before I even had a chance to warn him, I felt my body tip right over the edge, my orgasm flooding over me just like the water raining down on us from overhead.

"That's it, baby, let me feel that sweet cunt of yours squeeze around my fingers. Fuck, I can't wait to be inside of you," he moaned out.

Strangled gasps for air and expletives mixed with his name fell off my tongue as I unraveled around him, his fingers continuing to pump in and out of me as I rode out my high.

Instead of giving me time to recover like he normally would, he stood up, yanking me up along with him and wasting no time in flipping my body around pushing my back down until my hands rested on top of the bench, leaving me bent over and dripping for him.

"Did you think I was gonna let you rest after the attitude you gave me?" he scoffed in disbelief, already lining himself up with my entrance.

I turned my head back over my shoulder to glare at him.

"I had a sneaking suspicion you might wimp out, yes," I fired back with a sickly sweet smile on my face.

But that smile was quickly wiped off when he smirked at me and then rammed all of himself into me with no warning, and I clamped one hand over my mouth to suppress a scream as my body struggled to rapidly adjust to his size. I don't think I'd ever get used to how big he was.

Franz Ferdinand's "Take Me Out," attempted to drown out the sound of our skin slapping together, and the curses that fell off of our lips.

"Look at those legs, already shaking for me baby. You sure you can handle me?" he laughed as he continued to deliver rough thrusts between my legs.

"Fucking ruin me, Harry," I begged in a moan, lowering my hand from my mouth and back on top of the bench as I tried to keep my body steady, Harry's ringed fingers digging into the skin of my ass harshly.

"Was already planning on it," he replied smugly, delivering a particularly hard thrust that made me squeak out a gasp.

My body jolted forward when he suddenly smacked my ass roughly, his rings no doubt leaving a mark on the soft skin, my eyes rolling back from the painful pleasure.

"Fuck, Finn. You're so sweet for me, and yet you let me bend you over and fuck you like a little slut," he marveled, making me moan at the degrading talk.

I was suddenly jerked back against Harry's chest by my hair, making me gasp.

"Baby likes it when I talk like this to her, doesn't she?" he mused, wrapping one hand around my throat, pressing my head back against his chest, and using the other to keep my hips in place while he drove himself into me over and over again.

"Answer me," he demanded, squeezing my airways even further and making my eyes roll back.

"Fucking love it, Harry. Use me however you want," I moaned back.

"Oh really, baby? Want me to use you? Toss you around like a little ragdoll, fuck you wherever and however I want?" he hummed back, dipping his head down and nibbling at my earlobe.

"Please," I rasped out, unable to get out any other word.

He pulled out of me and walked me over to the glass wall of the shower, pressing my chest against it, my nipples getting hard immediately from the chill of the wall, my palms pressing flat against it as I braced myself for what was to come.

I felt him line himself up behind me, my face pressed against the steamy glass as he thrust into me.

"Oh my-fuck," I gasped out.

"Fucking take it, Finley. You've been begging for it all morning, so shut up and take it," he demanded, slapping my ass roughly with one hand, and wrapping the other around my throat.

"How about you fucking make me take it, Harry? Shut me up and fuck me like a whore," I snapped back, already bracing myself for his response.

He laughed in disbelief, catching me off guard when he suddenly brought both of his hands to either side of my mouth, hooking two of his fingers on either side of my mouth and jerking my neck back so that my head rested helplessly against his chest, forcing my to look up the dominate and controlling expression he was giving me as he fucked me with determination.

"Look who decided to fucking shut up for once," he mused in a patronizing tone, and as I went to roll my eyes he tugged his fingers against my mouth harder, unhooking them from one side in order to shove his fingers down my throat, making me gag as he hit the back of my throat.

"Be a good little fucktoy for me. Stop pushing me, darling, I can assure you it won't end well for you if you don't," he warned in a calm but threatening tone, my eyes pinching shut as he drove himself deeply and aggressively inside of me.

I closed my lips around his fingers, sucking at them lightly and causing him to let out a soft moan.

"For fuck's sake, Finn," he spoke in a scratchy voice, dipping his head down to suck on the delicate skin of my neck.

I pushed my hips back further against him, and he let out a groan, taking his fingers out of my mouth and placing them back on my hips instead, pulling my body back further and making me bend over more, supporting myself with my palms against the glass as he roughly rammed into my, jerking my hips back abruptly to meet every thrust.

I felt the pressure beginning to build in my stomach once again, and I knew that Harry was getting close too, as his actions were the most aggressive they had been all morning. He was hammering himself into me, getting out all of his energy before he came undone.

"You're fucking me so well, baby. Fuck, you feel so good," I whined, pinching my eyes shut and pressing my hands harder against the glass in an attempt to hold myself up.

He suddenly pulled out of me, flipping me around to face him and hooking his arms underneath my knees, hoisting me up and pressing my back against the wall.

I flung my arms around his neck desperately, my eyes wide as they stared into his.

He lowered me down onto his cock and I tossed my head back against the glass as I began to help him bounce my body up and down him.

"Fuck, Finn, I'm getting close," he moaned out in desperation, and I tilted my head back towards his to see his face.

The veins in his arms were nearly ripping through the skin, his lips were parted and his curls hung carelessly in front of his eyes, his eyes filled with desire as he fucked me against the wall, our heavy breaths only adding to the steam that continued to rise around us.

"Me too, baby," I assured him while nodding my head tiredly, knowing that I'd lose it any second now.

He gave a couple more aggressive thrusts and I was a goner, trying to keep my moans soft as my nails dug into his back, trying to get any sort of grip on something as I unraveled around him for the second time.

"Fuck, baby, I'm coming, fuck, you're so beautiful," he moaned out gently, his eyes fluttering closed as he came undone, his thrusts slowing as he experienced his euphoric high with me.

Once we both rode out our orgasms, he lifted me off of him with slightly shaky arms, placing my unsteady feet back on the ground and gripping onto my hips to give me the support I so desperately needed, both of us still panting and moaning in exhaustion.

My hands remained looped around his neck, and I allowed my head to fall tiredly against his chest.

He laughed softly and pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

"Good morning, beautiful," he hummed, the aggressive and dominant persona vanishing completely and his normal gentle self making its return.

I craned my neck up at him with a lazy grin on my face.

"Morning, baby."

AN: WOW! I am uh...I'm sweating tbh...I hope you all liked this highly desired smut. I will update again as soon as I can! Hold onto your hats, things are about to get even crazier! Please don't forget to vote and comment and let me know your thoughts! I love you all so so much! xx g

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 12.7K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
256K 16.7K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...