sixty-two || a couple of shots deep

* here is a little video I made as a teaser for the next few chapters! I hope you take the time to watch it and if you do, I hope you enjoy it! be sure to follow my twitter which is acidhar0ld and my tiktok which is acidharold for more frequent updates/videos like this! *

Harry

   We pulled up to the bar that Leonardo had decided we should go to tonight, Rico's, an up-and-coming place that already seemed to be pretty lively tonight judging from the fact that I could hear the music from inside the second I stepped foot out of the car.

   If it weren't for Finley and her mediating actions, I might have arrived without my sanity. Leonardo was worse than a kid kicking the back of your seat on an airplane with the amount of energy he had on the drive here. We hadn't even stepped foot inside of the bar and I was already in desperate need of a shot...or two...or three.

   What are you looking at me like that for? He's annoying as fuck! Dare I say more annoying than you! 

   Okay fine, that was uncalled for, you're right. I'm sorry. You want me to buy you a shot? Wait, are you even allowed to drink yet? Wait...why am I worried about breaking the fucking law? 

   As you can tell, my head is a mess. Fine, you can come in, and if you happen to stumble upon an extra shot or two, you can have them. But if anyone asks, I did not buy them for you.

   Alright, hurry up, don't let the door hit you where mother nature split you.

   "How are you holding up?" Finley laughed, nudging my side with her elbow and wrapping her arm around my waist.

   A large amount of stress was lifted from my shoulders the second that she decided to snuggle into me, and I didn't hesitate at all as I reciprocated the action and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, pulling her in even closer than she already was.

   "I'll be better once I get a few shots in my system, how bout you?" I replied, smiling down at her while she craned her neck up towards me.

   "I'm doing just dandy. I can't drink too much if I wanna drive your car though," she reminded me, and I tilted my head back and laughed.

   "Remember what I said though-" I began, but she cut me off.

   "I know, I know. You'll breathalyze me first and if I don't pass then I don't get to drive," she groaned.

   "I'm just making sure we're on the same page, Little Red," I replied, bending my head down towards her and pressing a kiss on her forehead.

   "Hey, lovebirds, can you snog each other once we're inside the bar?" Leonardo whined impatiently, tapping his foot and checking his watch like he had more important things to do when in reality, this was his idea all along.

   "If you're gonna complain about us taking too long, I'll simply make you wait longer and start undressing Harry right here and right now," Finley warned, taking everyone by surprise with her words.

   Leonardo just shook his head and laughed. "You know, I'd threaten to kill you, but you're too much fun to have around," he replied.

   "I've gotten death threats before, they don't rattle me up as much as they used to," she teased back, glancing up at me with a smile and making me roll my eyes.