You Never Asked (Completed)

By pathanm

"You Never Asked" A story with a lot of emotions, hurt, misunderstanding, pain and lots and lots of love. Liv... More

Zoro Celebrates Sana's Birthday
"Two Lost Souls"
Introduction
Sid's Misery.
Devastated
Sid Comes To Know About Zoro.
Sana Wants To Quit.
Sid meets Zoro.
Hungry For Her.
Sidnaaz's Delimma
Match Making.
Sana Feels Helpless.
Passionate Love.
Flying To Jorhat.
Majuli Island.
Dinning Together.
A Cocktail Party Six Years Back.
A Cocktail Party Six Years Back 2
The Inner Circle.
Sidnaaz In Agony.
Emotional Outpour.
"Kya Aap Mere Sath Video Game kheloge??"
A Pure Bond.
Two Happy Souls.
Morning After The Cocktail Party
"Jaana"
"Mujhe Apne Baaho me Leke So"
Past & Present.
Haq.
Day Of The Puja Six Years Back.
Day Of The Puja Six Years Back 2
Sana And Zoro At Sid's Home
Siddharth Tu Shadi Kar Le.
Ponmudi.
"That Night Six Years Back"
Emotionally Yours.
"Kya Galti the Meri"
Sana's Empty Eyes.
The Shocking Revelation.
Passionate Plea.
Dreadful Night Six Years Ago.
Mera Beta.... Zoro....
Sentiments Overflows.
Father Son Reunion.
"A Pleading Message"
Sids Guilt, Sana's Fear & Zoro's Turmoil.
"Kya Mai Tere Layak Hu??"
Clearing Things Out.
Sid Experiences Parenting.
"It Was Always You"
Revealing Some Hard Facts.
Untangling The Tangled.
Sana Unites With Her Papa.
"We Complete Each Other"
Sidnaaz Performs Puja Together.
"Sangeet"
Haldi & Mehndi.
Sidnaaz ki Shadi
Mr & Mrs Shukla.
The Wedding Night.
Sana Gets Naughty.
Laitmawsiang
Sana In A Quandary
An Emotion-Charged Day.
"Fighting For The Sake Of Fighting"
Zovi Is On It's Way.
Sid Fell In Love With Her.
A Frightening Past
His Family, His World.

Possessive Siddharth Shukla.

10.5K 1K 257
By pathanm

This is the best reaction. Sid remembers it was the same six years back too. Her moans would make him crazy as it is now. She was losing control. It seems it was a long time since her last encounter with someone. Was it before her husband died. No no. He doesn't want to go there now. The thought of her with someone was unbearable.
Sana: Siddharth....
Sid: Jaana rukna hai to abhi bol de. After this I won't be able to stop.
Sana shook her head and he felt relief flood through him. He moved behind and locking her eyes with his, removing his t- shirt. She came closer and touched his chest, his shoulders with his hands. As if she had missed his body. She leaned forward and started giving small kisses on his broad shoulders, his hard build chest, his torso. He was going mad with desire now. How can he be in control when she was driving him crazy with this sensual gestures. He sat on the the bed and pulled her and made her sit on his lap. He took one of her breast with his hand, bent and kissed it softly and she gave a soft cry. He then shifted his mouth to her nipples and sucked on it. A deep sound escaped her mouth. Her moaning became louder as he suckled both her nipples.. She was trembling with desire.
Sana: Siddharth, bas kar na baby. Please jaldi kar. Mujhse ab control nhi ho raha hai.
Sid tried to calm her but in vain. She was out of control now. How can she not. Sana thought. I have never allowed anyone touch me, just because of this man. And he is being so slow?? She will have to take the matter in her hand. She decided. She took his face in her both hands and started kissing him wildly. He also lost control. All the remaining clothes too were now on the floor. Sid lay her on the bed and came upon her. She immediately embraced his waist with her both legs pulling him more closer. This was how it has always been. The moment she encircles her legs around him, he loses control. And he did. He was so excited he moved closer and plucked inside her. She gave a cry and called out to him.
Sid: Tujhe pata hai kitna tadpa hu mai yeh awaaz aur iss tarah se tujhe apna naam bulate hue sunne ke liye??
He said in a deep voice and started moving inside her and she came within minutes. He looked at her expression when she came and gave a deep thrust, coming inside her.
Sana realised this was the second time he had spilled his beans inside her. The first time when he had, she had got pregnant with Zoro. And now?? She did not care. She was laying sated in the arms of this beautiful man. The man she loves so much. She shifted closer into him and he hugged her tightly.
Sid: Tu thek hai?? Par humne protection...
Sana: Shut up Siddharth....
Sid: Areee?? Acche se puch raha hu, to....
Sana: Chup reh na thodi der. Mujhe tujhe feel karne de.
Sid: Oh accha. Ok.
Sid chuckled. He thought they will talk about it later. But she was so cute. He thought.
Sana: Tu firse has raha hai na mujpe??
Sid: Nahi has raha. Chup kar. Mujhe bhi feel karne de.
It felt like before. So beautiful. They ordered dinner in the room and fed each other. Sana spoke to Zoro and Sid to Maa. They watched a movie, made love and slept exhausted and content in each other's arms. They were to leave early the next morning. Sana sneaked in her room and got ready.
The distance from Tumbling to Manebhanjan is 11kms, and it took them thirteen minutes to reach there. At an elevation of 7050 feet, Manebhanjan is a now descript little roadside, hill-town significant only perhaps as a gateway to Sanadakphu. They took a four wheel drive vehicle which are like old jeep land rover left behind by the British during the colonial days. Sid shot here too. He informed how the British tea planters originally brought them to travel through the rugged terrain to different tea estate. They are around 40 of them now in Manebhanjan which are used to taking tourist along the route to Sandakphu. Other private or commercial vehicle are not allowed to operate on this route as tourist. The option of trekking up to Sandakphu was also available. But they opted it out as it would have been too tiring.
The team reached Sandakphu by eleven in the morning and was welcomed by a smiling graceful sleeping Buddha. This place is magnificent in itself, dotted with tall standing evergreen pine conifers and rusted gravel path. The breeze so pure, the sky bright blue sprinkled pleasantly with abstract form of green flying radiant white clouds that can be gazed timelessly. The camera captured it all. Just grab a hot chai and sit away the unhurried moments in the paradise called Sandakphu. Sid suggested.
They stayed at a Chamong Chia Bari Resort and Spa. It is a beautiful resort situated in the lap of nature. It is situated 4800 meters above sea level and the view is breathtakingly beautiful.
Sana lazed around after lunch, while Sid was shooting around the resort, explaining the beauty to it's viewers. Sana was sitting on a sofa in the court yard, not knowing that one of the gardner was eyeing her. Sid came and saw that Sana's frock has lifted a little above her knee and the man was feasting his eyes on her legs. Sid came closer to the man and pulled him by his collar. Hearing the noise Sana looked behind and saw the scene. She got up and ran to them. She was pulling Sid away, but Sid was shivering with anger.
Sana: Siddharth.... Kya hua hai?? Chod usko. Kya kar raha hai??
He looked angrily at Sana.
Sid: Tujhse to mai baad me baat karta hu.
He turned to the man and started shaking him.
Sid: How dare you, you bastard?? How dare you??
Sana: Siddharth...
Arun came running hearing the noise and pulled the man away from Sid.
Sid: Yeh saala Sana ko...
There was confusion in Sana's and Arun's eyes.
Sid: Yaha ka manager kaha hai. Bulau usko??
Arun: Boss....
Sid: Ladkiyon ko taadta hai. Bastard...
Sid again rushed to the man, but Arun stopped him.
Arun: Boss mai dekhta hu. Aap andar jaao.
Sid walked to Sana took her hand and led her to his room. He banged the door closed and turned to Sana.
Sid: Tujhe dhyaan nhi rakhne hota hai kya??
Sana: Par hua kya hai vo to bata??
Sid: Vo chu.... Tujhe kis tarah se dekh raha tha.... Sana tujhe maine pehle bhi kaha hai... Tujhe koi aise dekhe.... Jaan se na maar du mai usko??
Sana: Accha accha. Shant ho jaa please. Itna gussa kyu...
Sid: Kyu?? Kyu?? Sana tu jaa yaha se. Mera sar bahot dard ho raha hai.
He went to the bed and lay on it, covering his eyes with his arm. Sana went and lay besides him encircling her hand around him.
Sana: Siddharth....
Sid: Jaana agar mere paas letna hai to chup karke let. Nahi to chali jaa, apne kamre me.
Sana: Ok. Ok. Chup chap let ti hu.
And they both remembered that evening during Mahi's mehndi six years back.

MEHNDI EVENING SIX YEARS AGO
Sana was wearing a lehenga and a blouse of green colour. The back and front of the blouse had a deep cut, showing her creamy skin. She had applied mehndi on both hands and so was not able to take care of her dupatta. Sid was having a hard time looking at her. He was feeling so hot it was as if he was buring from inside. This was too frustrating. This girl has captured him. She looked at him and giving a shy smile, secretly showed her mehndi to him. He wanted her now. Sid got up and turned away from her and there he saw one of the waiter eyeing Sana. The waiter was so engrossed that he did not realise until Sid came and stood in front of him. The man got scared.
Sid: Abee kya dekh raha hai be??
Waiter: I'm sorry. Sorry sir.
Sid: Chal dafa ho jaa yaha se.
The waiter ran. Sid would have broken his bones, but it would create a scene and spoil everyone's mood. So he went quiet. But Sana should also be careful. He was upset with her. He messaged her.
Sid: Come to your room. Now.
Sana: Siddharth....
Sid: I said now.
Sid walked towards her room and sneaked inside. He was standing in the middle of the room, when she entered. Sid did not forget how angry he was, but the burning desire subdued the anger. He pushed her towards the wall and kissed her wildly. Unzipping his pants, he pulled her lehenga up and hoisted her in his arms. She automatically encircled her legs around his waist. He sat on the chair, taking her on his lap, and thrusts himself inside her. She would have screamed, but stopped herself by holding her mouth with her hand. He pushed her blouse down and exposed her breast. They were in level to his lips. He suckled on them both, pushing himself upwards. She was now sitting on his lap, her legs encircled around his waist and her both mehndi, applied hands up in the air, biting her lips moving up with each stroke. This was the picture of hers he will never forget.
The excitement level was so high, she had to bite her lips, to stop herself from screaming. She could taste blood of her lips. She too started moving to and fro, and this gave the final stroke. He called out her name with so much intensity that she came. He too came within seconds. Her body gave a final shudder and she leaned her tired body to him. They both sat there until they had regained their breath. Sid then removed himself and removed her from his lap. She straightened her clothes and he threw the protection in the dustbin. Sid then picked her dupatta from the floor and gave it to her.
Sid: Isse thek se pehen. Tujhe kuch samaj hai ya nhi. Kon kaise dekh raha hai, uska to dhyaan rakha kar.
Sana: Kya hua Siddharth?? Tu aise gusse me kyu hai??
Sid: Sana tu sirf aur sirf meri hai. Aur tujhe mere alava koi aise nhi dekh sakta. Isliye thoda aage se khayaal rakha kar.
He left before she could ask him what happened. Sana pinned the dupatta. It was difficult with her mehndi hands. But she managed because it has dried. She went out in the shamiyana and scanned around to find Sid sitting with someone.
Sid looked towards her, feeling her gaze on him. She gave him a sweet smile and his heart melted. He can never remain angry with her for long. He thought. A messaged pop on his screen.
Sana: Ab theek hai??
Sid: Hmm
Sana: 😘😘
Sid: Mujhe vaha pillar ke paas mil.
He went towards the pillar. That area was always isolated, as it led to the basement. Sana came and he took her face in his hand. He gave a tender kiss and she winced.
Sid: Kya hua Jaana??
Sana: Vo tabhi maine khud ko chekne se rokne ke leye apne hoto ko kaata.
Sid looked and saw a small cut. He leaned his forehead to hers.
Sid: I'm sorry...
Sana: Siddharth...
Sid: Maine careful rehna chahiye tha. I was angry, but that should not be the reason. Maaf karde Jaana.
He pulled her to him and hugged her tight. The next day too, a young boy who was Mahi's cousin was trying to come very close to Sana and Sid has knocked his face and his nose started bleeding. The boy has apologized and the matter was solved there and then.

Sid could still remember how mesmerizing she had looked sitting on his lap her hands in the air and biting her lips. Remembering that scene has always made him hard, as it has now. He turned towards her, and saw Sana looking at her with desire in her eyes. She brought her hand to his cheek.
Sana: Siddharth....... Please......
Sid removed her frock and inner garments. He removed his clothes too and plunged himself into her. She moaned and he took her nipple in his mouth and they both came within minutes collapsing in each other's arms.
Sana woke up to find herself alone in Sid's bed. She was alone in the room too. She dressed herself and went to her room. What is about this man. He is so possessive towards her. Is it not love?? He loved her six years back. Has nothing changed?? Does he still love her. Of course he does. Said her heart and she wanted to believe it. But then her brain reminded of Sid and Zoro's reality. And she went weak in her legs. She will spend as much time as she can with Sid. She decided. God knows what is going to happen when he learns about Zoro's true identity. Sana took a bath changed and went in search of Sid.
Sid was sitting with the other team members. She went closer, he looked her way and then looked away. He was still angry with her. She went and sat near Sheela. Sheela grabbed her camera and started showing Sana photos of today's shoot. They were beautiful, with the beautiful man in it, who she loves so much. She shifted her eyes to him but he was not at all looking at her.
Sheetal: Gussa hai shayad tujhse.
Sana looked with surprise at sheela.
Sheela: Kya?? Saare duniya ko pata hai, tum dono kitne pyar me ho.
Sana: Aise kuch...
Sheela: Aur yeh aag bahot pehle ki hai. Jo tum dono ko abhi bhi jala rahi hai.
Sana: Chup kar Sheela. Kisine sun liya to...
Sheela: Sab ko pata hai. To tu uski tension mat le.
Deepak called out for Sheela.
Deepak: Baby chal dinner karte hai. And then let's call it a night. We all have to get up early tomorrow. Aaja Sana.
Sheela and Sana walked to the dining hall. Sid had already gone inside. He took his plate and went and sat with the cameraman. Sana knew she will have to pacify him. But later. After she comes out of the shock of what Sheela said. She went and sat with Sheela. Deepak was already there.
Sana: Deepak tu kahi aur jaa kar bait. Mujhe Sheela se baat karni hai.
Deepak: Abe tera banda tujhse gussa hai to tu meri bandi se mujhe kyu dur kar rahi hai??
Sana was stunned. Sheela smiled looking at her.
Sheela: Deepak jaa yaar. Mat pareshaan kar bichari ko.
Deepak: Accha theek hai jaata hu. Vaise mast jodi hai ha tum dono ki.
Deepak left and Sana felt her hands and legs shivering.
Sana: Sheela yeh kya hai?? Deepak bhi....
Sheela: Deepak kya, Sara office jaanta hai. Vo jab aata hai aur jis tarah se tujhe dekhta hai.... Bahot pyar karta hai tujhse vo.
Oh God, was it so obvious??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SHIKAST By imdone

Fanfiction

182K 26.8K 74
Hiii😁
248K 19.8K 97
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
448K 34.6K 63
Peep Inside to know how slow and steadily love wins over hatred and how a husband realises his feelings for his wife after their marriage when a sud...
236K 25.6K 117
This story about revenge then turn in love Cover credit goes to @it's_muskan24 mature intimacy love emotional revenge. all copyright ©️ reserv...