Suddenly Married [Completed]

By Cupcake123108

One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry stan... More

suddenly married
1
2
3
4
5
6
7(new capter)
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27 [M]
28
29 (part-1)
29 ( part-2)
30
31
32
33
34
35(part 1)
35 (part-2)
36 [ The End]
hii ❤

15

8.1K 520 130
By Cupcake123108

Gulf pov...

"What's up, babe? What's with that face? "  mew asked worriedly.

"Alex...That's him. " I shoved my phone into mew hands and took the ice cream from him turning away to look at the screen.

My head started to ache. I ignored it stuffing my mouth with ice cream.

I heard mew sigh beside me then the sound of my phone placed on the table in front of me.

"Don't stress out, babe. I will take care of it. " Mew said putting his arm around my waist bringing my body near to his.

I rested my head on his shoulder sighing heavily.

"Come here. " Mew shifted lightly and made me lay on the couch with my head on his lap.

I closed my eyes as his fingers ran through my hair slowly.

"Is there anything else, babe? " Mew asked softly.

I hummed in reply.

"You can tell me, babe. Don't stress yourself."  He replied softly kissing my head.

"Jess called me. He was at my old apartment I shared with nick yesterday. "Mew's hand stopped for a second but he resumed his fingers to run through my hair leaning to kiss his head once more.

Kissed my nose lightly. Very soft. My heart melted at his caring. Then he pecked my lips for a second before pulling back.

"What did he say? " he asked.

"He threatened to meet him tomorrow. " I told him.

I heard mew sigh.

"What do you want to do babe?"  He asked.

I love how he considers my opinion.

"I think I will meet him. I will not know what's going in his mind if I don't talk to him. But, I want to be near me. Maybe...Stay near the place we are meeting. I will call you in if he tried anything. "  I asked tilling my head up to look into his eyes.

"Sure babe. " He smiled and I smiled back automatically feeling good out of nowhere. This man smile can do magic.

"You are so smarter than I expected babe, " He said in a teasing tone.

I replied by hitting his stomach with my elbow making him wince in pain.

"Asshole " I muttered smiling to myself as he groaned in pain.

"Let's go to bed babe,"  he said. I was about to move away from his lap but he is already carrying me in bridal style walking toward to bedroom.

I put my hands around his neck and leaned my face in his neck as he carried me.

He put me in the bed and we cuddled to sleep.

My eyes are closed but my brain is still working. Thinking about Alex and Jess. What's gonna happen tomorrow?

I fell asleep, thinking that. 

[Shee quaa KABOOM

wheep who-poosh]

My eyes fluttered open at the sound of the door squeaking.

I turned around to alert mew. But the bed is empty.

Mew is not in the bed.

He was out there doing something that he did recently almost every night.

Our bedroom door was closed. So, It is definitely the front door.

My heart started beating fast.

My assumptions are right as I heard footsteps coming out of our room.

Mew was just back from God knows where.

The alarm clock displayed 4:05 in the morning.

I want to confront him about this. Demand where he was going.

But I am not sure he will tell me. If he wanted me to know he should have told me before leaving or the morning when I confront him. He always brushes off it every time I bring it up. He doesn't want me to know.

What is that?

What is that he does not want me to know where he is going every night after I fell asleep?

There is no possibility of me knowing if I confront him now.

I should know it myself. 

I pulled the cover-up to my chin as I heard the bedroom opened.

I closed my eyes tightly as I tried to act like I was asleep.

I heard his soft steps entering the room. He walked straight to the walking closet muttering something under his breath. When I heard attentively...I realized he is talking on the phone while trying to change his clothes.

"We should not do this on nights. At least not every night.  "

Mew whispered into the phone while trying to step out of this pants.

"What do you mean by why? I have a husband sleeping with me on my bed beside me. Remember? "

There was a few seconds of silence before mew spoke again.

"Shut up. That was when I was single. I am married now. I can sneak out of the bed every night without alerting my husband now. Can I? "

This time it did not take more seconds before he spoke. 

"No way. Who said I will stop doing this. I see what you are trying to do there. Trying to get rid of me? No way."

I can imagine him smirking by the way he is speaking. I felt like my heart dropped into the stomach.

I really don't want to think about him like that! I know he would not cheat. He won't. I am sure I can tell if a person is cheating when he was in a relationship with me. I am not that dumb.

But...The way he spoke is making my mind think something I really don't want to think. 

"We will just stop doing it in the nighttime. Gulf had been bringing up about it recently. I am sure he knows I am sneaking out on nights "

"I brushed it off every time he tried to ask. I think he is not taking it seriously. I should stop sneaking nighttime before he takes this thing into his hands and comes after me for details. "

Too bad. I already took the matter into my hands.

"It's not like I will tell him if he confronts me. I just don't want him to know anything.  "

There was a pause before mew spoke.

"Yeah. Sure. Ok. "

Mew hung up the phone. I am sure he changed his clothes already. 

I expected him to join me in the bed but he walked around the bed and walked out of the bedroom leaving the door open.

He walked straight into his office which is opposite our bedroom. I slightly sat up to see what he is doing.

He did not close the door of his office room too. So...I can clearly see what happens in the room across from ours.

He walked to his desk and placed something in the first drawer. Something black. An object. I can't see what it is due to the distance and lights were turned off. So, I could not see it.

Then he took out a plastic wrapper from the same drawer. Thats when I noticed the clothes in his hands.

He put the clothes into the plastic wrapper and dumped them into the dustbin at the corner of the room and closed the lid of that dustbin.

He turned around to come out of the room. I quickly leaned back into the bed and pulled the covers back.

My heart started to beat like I was the one who is sneaking things.

After few minutes he slipped into the bed beside me.

I was sleeping with my back to him.  I thought he will go to sleep.

But he moved closer to me with his hand around my waist. Then he brought my back closer to his chest. I can feel his breath in my neck.

I immediately felt tensed. I don't know why. I felt him stiffen for a second before he relaxed his body and nuzzled his face into my neck.

Did he feel my racing heartbeat?
Did he know I was awake all while?

"You are even more irresistible in your sleep. "

I heard him whisper as his face is near my ear.

"You are gonna be the death of me."  He hissed.

Thats when I felt something poking my butt cheeks.

Shit, he is hard.

My face went red within a second. I can feel the heat of my face.

But he did not try anything. He just held me and pecked my neck once in a while.

Can such a man cheat on me?

How can I believe he is cheating on me? When he does things like this.

After few minutes or maybe it's been an hour heard him breathe evenly.

He is asleep.

But the sleep never reached my eyes. I was wide awake thinking.

I tried to move out of his hold. So...Maybe I could spy. Check what he placed on the desk or the dustbin.

Or maybe go through his phone.

I tried to remove his hands away but he tightened the grip unconsciously nuzzling his face into my neck making the hair on my skin standstill.

After few tries, I successfully let his hands leave me. I quickly replaced my body with a pillow. In case he woke because of feeling emptiness beside him just like I do everything night he sneaks away.

I tiptoed to the other side of the bed to search for his phone. He usually puts it on the nightstand before going to sleep. But it is not there on the nightstand. 

Maybe he left it in the closet after talking into the phone. I walked into the closet and as expected I found the phone.

I took the phone and tried to open it.

Shit...It's locked.

6 digits password.

That most iconic thing is his background wallpaper. It's me. I don't remember taking this. I am sure it's the picture he took when I am so into the book that I was reading last week. I had my glasses on with my eyes on the book. It's so cute.

Did he cheat on me? No way.

I can't believe it. There is no way he is cheating. But what is he doing then?

I tried his birthday date and mine too. But it did not work.

What is it? I tried many random numbers but I could not open it his many times I tried.

After trying many times. He got locked for an hour. Fuck.

I put the phone back in its place and walked out of the room in slow steps making sure mew is asleep. Not awake watching me as I did just now.

I closed the door slowly with my eyes in mew and repeating the mistake of leaving the door open as he just one. Make very sure that he did not wake open. Even if he woke up, I can pretend like drinking water in the kitchen.

I walked to his office room and switch the lights on and walked to the dustbin looking at the bedroom for every couple of seconds to make sure.
I opened the lid of the dustbin and took out the plastic wrapper with clothes in it. 

With my eyes on the bedroom which is across the room, I am standing now. I opened the wrapper and took the clothes out.

It's a black T-shirt and black pants.

There is nothing wrong with it. Then I felt something cold as I touched the T-shirt.

I took my eyes off the door and looked at the cloth in my hand.

My hands are red.

B-Blood.

What the fuck!

Holy fuck!

Oh my God!

I looked closely to find the bloodstains on the black t-shirt

It's still wet. My hands are stained with blood coming from that clothes.

My hands shook in panic.

I feel my heart beating like crazy.

There is blood on his clothes and it's not his. He was fine when he cuddled beside me.

There is someone's blood on mew clothes! A lot of it!

w-what was he doing?

First time in my life. I felt like I was gonna pass out of tension.

*Ringgggggggggggggggggg*

"Ahhhh " I jumped at the sound.

"Alarm...The alarm from the bedroom.6'o clock. He is awake. The blood on his clothes. " I did not realize I was mumbling under my breath in tension.

I quickly put the clothes back into the plastic wrapper and dumped them into the dustbin and put the lid back without getting the bloodstains to it.

I ran out of that room like a crazy dog chasing after me. Kicked the door open wide with my leg not bothering to close it behind.

My eyes are ringing from the loud heartbeat.

I opened the door of our bedroom without getting the blood on it and ran into the bedroom then into the bathroom kicking it the door which was slightly opened.

I looked behind toward the bed to see mew stirring up awake.

I kicked the door behind with my leg the second he opened his eyes.

I walked over to the sink looking myself in the mirror.

My hands with bloodstains.

B-Blood.

What's happening?

Who the hell did I marry?

Suddenly married?

Whom?

*************

A/N:

Hehe hehe...

hehehhee...

hehehhehe...

What'll think???

Thoughts! Comment your thoughts!

Vote!

And this is where the real story starts!

See you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 6.7K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...
313K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
75.5K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...
173K 8.7K 50
Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of their business partner's son, Gulf Kanawut...