Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

By DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

23

516 8 5
By DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: the new Age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently in the science department of the new age Academy so far he has spent the last few hours in the science department and he is finally done it he has accomplished his ultimate goal he has managed to amplify and concentrate his blood creating a super powerful dark element He affectionately named it petrified Darkness.

Y/n: I've done it I've managed to create a substance more powerful than my own blood with this substance I will have my own Peerage first I must modify these mutated evil pieces.

Y/n L/n made his way to the headmaster's office when he got there two of the headmaster's were gone the only Headmaster who was there was Lord Gremory.

Y/n: hello Headmaster

Lord Gremory: hello Y/n how can I help you?

Y/n: I need the power of the forge of light.

Lord Gremory: and why would you need the power of the forge right now?

Y/n: that's a surprise~

Lord Gremory: understood I shall open the Gateway immediately.

With that said the two of them made their way down to the Vault deep beneath the academy after they made it into the vault Y/n L/n acquired the forge of light he opened the box containing the mutated pieces he placed the mutated pieces on the table along with the crystals of petrified Darkness he then lifted the forge High into the air and began to forge something wonderful something of extreme power and soon enough within a few minutes he had what he wanted the mutated pieces had merged with the crystals of petrified Darkness and now they were no longer devil evil pieces but they were now Darkness pieces instead of being red or Violet they were now pure jet black but it looked like they had a veins glowing with strange purple energy Lord Gremory looked upon the darkness pieces amazed and shocked to see they're unimaginable power.

Y/n: Headmaster I am proud to present to you the first set of Darkness pieces pieces more powerful than a thousand mutated evil pieces each one will make someone a demigod but for me they will grant my new servants unimaginable power while making sure that they stay loyal to me by reminding them of their oath to serve me forever.

Lord Gremory: amazing I've never seen anything so amazing before in my whole life.

Y/n L/n picked up the king piece and he immediately pushed it into his chest his soul accepted the King peace now with a permanent power boost and now being marked as the king of his Peerage all he had to do now was find some servants Y/n L/n put the rest of the darkness pieces in the Box he closed and locked the box he then placed it into one of his pockets within a few seconds both Lord Gremory and Y/n L/n got separate text messages Y/n L/n got a text message from the other Headmasters in the dungeon while Lord Gremory got a text message from his daughter Y/n was told to come to the dungeons and Lord Gremory was asked by his daughter if she could talk to him in private

Y/n & Lord Gremory: I've got to go!

Lord Gremory exited the vault the normal way because no magic on Earth could penetrate the warding of the Vault but Y/n L/n used the power of the space Stone to teleport out because no warding in the universe could keep out a person with the power of the space Stone.

Rias POV.
Location: dorm 1304 the new age Academy

Currently Rias Gremory is pacing the floor of her dorm waiting for her father to show up after the whole incident with Lord Ruin she has come to a realization she has learned that she has a deep-seated urge to both protect Y/n L/n but it was more than that she looked deep within herself and she realized she was in love with Y/n L/n she wanted to date him desperately she realized that her love for him began on the day she saw him during his combat initiation and it only continued to grow ever since then she guessed that the final nail in the coffin was when he saved her from marrying into the Phoenix family that day she truly fell in love with him and now she was going to tell her father but she didn't know how he was going to react and she didn't know if he was going to be happy or angry or just flat-out terrified she wanted nothing more than to love Y/n L/n she was even willing to give up her place as the next head of her house she was willing to run away with him and give it all up for love soon enough there was a knock at the door she took a deep calming breath and decided now was the time it was now or never.

Rias: okay I can do this!

Rias opened the door to see her father standing there waiting for her.

Rias: hello father please come in.

Lord Gremory: thank you daughter tell me what is it that you wish to talk about?

Rias: I have something of grave importance to tell you something that I hope you will understand and accept.

Lord Gremory: what is a daughter?

Rias: I am in love with someone.

Lord Gremory: and who might that be?

Rias took a deep breath steeled her nerves and she said it she said the words that would set her heart free.

Rias: I love Y/n L/n!!!

The dorm became deathly quiet it became so quiet that you could hear a fly break wind Lord Gremory her father didn't know what to say he thought about it in his head over and over again but his mind came to an ultimate conclusion soon enough a smile graced his lips he stood up and hugged his daughter.

Lord Gremory: this is absolutely wonderful Rias!

Rias: you mean you're not upset?

Lord Gremory: of course not how can I be upset at my daughter for finding someone she deeply cares about and even loves and besides this is even better than you marrying Riser if you end up getting married to Y/n L/n you could end up creating a new generation of devils more powerful than any that have come before this is absolutely perfect!!!

Rias just rolled her eyes knowing her father's one track mind was quite annoying but if it meant that she could be with a man she loved then if she would put up with it for now.

Rias: I'm so glad you approve father.

Lord Gremory: and besides I'm glad you choose someone who will definitely treat you good.

Rias: yes he will~

3rd person POV.
Location: The Dungeons of the new age Academy

Currently in the dungeons of the new age Academy Y/n L/n emerged from a blue portal and he was immediately greeted by the other two Headmasters of the New Age Academy.

Y/n: so what do you need?

Ozpin: we've been interrogating The Prisoner but she refuses to talk to anyone but you she has also made multiple demands to speak to you again.

Y/n: all right then let's see what she wants to talk about so badly.

Y/n L/n entered Esdeath's Cell right now she was being restrained by a multitude of restraints there was restraints completely covering her hands and feet the chains attached to them suspended her in the air the restraints were made out of a magical substance and they had enchantments on them so that she couldn't use her sacred gear to break out.

Y/n: hello Esdeath

Esdeath: hello Y/n it's very nice to see you again~

Y/n: it's nice to see you again as well so why do you want to see me again so badly.

Esfdeath: I want to know more about you.

Y/n: what do you want to know?

Esdeath: do you have some sort of special sacred gear or something that I don't know about something that would have given you the ability to defeat me.

Y/n: well sort of I have this.

Y/n L/n immediately summoned his dark Infinity Gauntlet showing it to the prisoner.

Esdeath: what is that?

Y/n: it is a device of my own creation I call it the Apex gear it is known as the dark Infinity Gauntlet.

Esdeath: what are those strange gems in your gauntlet?

Y/n: they are two of the six Infinity Stones here I have the space Stone and the Power Stone.

Esdeath was flabbergasted never before had she ever seen the Infinity Stones she had heard many wild legends about the Infinity Stones but she just chalked it up to just wild rumors and crazy legends about objects that had an infinite power and could turn someone into a God if they had all six but now that she was looking upon them she finally realized that those Legends and rumors were true.

Esdeath: so that's how you defeated me you used the power of the Infinity Stones.

Y/n: not exactly yes I did use their power to help me defeat you but I didn't use all of their power with these two stones I can only access 30% of their full power together with the other four Stones I could use their full power but I didn't even use the power I have access to I decided that I would only use 3% of my full power and besides the Infinity Stones aren't the only things that gives me power I am special I am unique I am extraordinary but at the same time I don't like to look at myself that way even if it's true I want to remain modest and humble.

Esdeath: I don't understand I thought the legend of the Infinity Stones said that no one can hold all of their power and yet somehow you have two Infinity Stones, what are you? you are definitely not human.

Y/n: you are right I am not human but I walk amongst them as if I was an equal because I am not their Superior even though I hold incredible power I do not wish to walk amongst them as a superior but also as an equal.

Esdeath: that doesn't answer my question, what are you?

Y/n: then let me give you a direct answer let me introduce myself hello my name is Y/n L/n and I am the darkness~

Esdeath confused expression went from confused to shocked she finally understood now she had heard the legend of the darkness how it was supposed to be an all-powerful evil force but something made her more confused if this thing was the darkness why does it take the form of a human and why is it that it is so modest so humble so innocent.

Esdeath: if you truly are the darkness why do you take the form of a human and why are you nothing like the legends say you are?!

Y/n: that's because a long time ago what I was defeated by my sister the light she ripped out my godhood and then trapped me inside of a cube and sent me into the far-flung corners of the universe forever trapped in that Cube and trust me having nothing to do but think really puts things in perspective I couldn't break out on my prison for millions of years I was just forced to stay in that Cube and think about my place in the universe I realized that what I did was wrong and that I didn't want to be the villain anymore I wanted to be loved I wanted a better life I knew that if I ever escaped I would change my ways and I would never go back so through the ravages of time and a crash landing my prison broke open and I was free first I took the form of a human and then I permanently erased my previous incarnation's personality and I locked away my memories for a while I was nothing more than a human with extraordinary powers but when I met my creation the spirit of darkness and chaos he helped me regain my memories and he showed me who I truly was but I rejected that I am not a force of malevolence and Evil but I am something much more than that I am Y/n L/n and there's nothing anyone can do to change that.

Esdeath: there's one more thing I don't understand you said that the light ripped out your godhood what does that mean?

Y/n: it's quite simple really my sister ripped out the part of me that made me a Celestial super god she then reforged that energy into what we now refer to as the Infinity Stones and now I'm hunting them down so that I may restore my full power and so that no one can use the Infinity Stones for evil and or misuse them.

Esdeath actually smiled but this wasn't a smile of sinister intent or evil this smile was instead a smile of Goodwill and happiness she had finally found what she was looking for.

Esdeath: you are absolutely perfect~

Y/n: what?

Esdeath: tell me what is to become of me?

Within a few seconds of asking this question the other two Headmasters entered the cell.

Ozpin: you have two options your first option is you go to court and I guarantee you with all the evidence against you you will probably spend the rest of your life in prison a person that is not very nice and is not as accommodating as this dungeon.

Esdeath: and what is option number two?

The director: you can pay your debt to society by working here becoming a teacher at this Academy and helping us fight against the forces of evil so what is your choice?

Esdeath thought about it for a second weighing the pros and cons in her head she knew that if she couldn't escape from this dungeon that there was no way she could escape from a prison that was made specifically to hold her also she wanted to claim what was hers so the choice was obvious.

Esdeath: I select option number two I will gladly work here and I will help you take down the dark faction and any other enemies this world has against it.

Ozpin: excellent choice

Ozpin pushed a button on the wall immediately her restraints opened up releasing her from her prison she landed on the ground she got up to her full height and smiled she then made her way over to Y/n L/n she looked dead in his eyes as if she were looking directly into his soul she then smiled a happy smile.

Esdeath: I have made my decision.

Y/n: what are you talkin abo-

Esdeath cut him off buy immediately grabbing him by the face she immediately slammed her lips onto his and started giving him a passionate and icy cold kiss the two Headmasters looked absolutely shocked and flabbergasted at what they were seeing Y/n L/n was to shocked and flabbergasted at first he didn't know what to do he tried to fight back but she was too strong but eventually he realized how good this felt and he melted into the kiss eventually esdeath pulled away they're lips separated with a pop Y/n's face was blood red he also had a goofy and dreamy expression upon his face his eyes were half-lidded and he looked like he was ready for more.

Y/n: berbal gerbil fish bag~

Esdeath: oh my you are so cute~

Y/n: pretty lady good~

Esdeath let out a small giggle she then slung Y/n L/n over her shoulder and smiled again.

Esdeath: I finally found the man of my dreams this is absolutely fantastic~

Ozpin: excuse me but I'm extremely confused what just happened?!?!

Esdeath: it's quite simple really I have now claimed Y/n L/n as my lover and my property~

The director: what are you talkin about?!

Esdeath reach between her breasts and she pulled out a piece of paper she unrolled the piece of paper and revealed it to be a list of everything she looks for in a man.

I. Above all must possess a deep well of ability I wish to mold him into someone of General class abilities.

II. Must be Fearless a person who can hunt the most dangerous species in the world with me

III. Cannot have been raised in the capital must have been raised outside of the capital just like I was.

IV. Must be under my direct control so he must be younger than me.

V. Someone with a pure and innocent smile would also be nice.

The to Headmasters read the list at least three times and they immediately understood what she meant.

Ozpin: so what you're saying is you want Y/n L/n to be your husband and lover?!?!

Esdeath: exactly I want nothing more than to be his loving wife so to make sure that he is completely and utterly mine I wish to share a room with him.

The director: I guess that sounds fair enough we will allow this.

Esdeath: excellent

Ozpin gave Esdeath her own scroll she took the scroll and immediately stuffed it between her breasts continuing to carry the man she loved she carried him to her new dorm wow he continued to babbling like an idiot unfortunately when they got the dorm 1408 midnight was waiting there and when she saw what she saw she was not happy not in the slightest.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3043)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
12.2K 177 8
After Remnant was shaken up, they found themselves searching for something. With friends fallen and family killed, (y/n) and Winter wanted to find wh...
2.2K 43 15
"YOU HAVE MERELY TURNED YOUR SCREAMS INTO TRUMPETS OF HELL!" "I HAVE DONE THIS CHARADE ONCE ALREADY, I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE!" "And no...
23.2K 393 25
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...