Survived (Taekook)

xabish द्वारा

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... अधिक

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Cursed

12.1K 568 55
xabish द्वारा

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's been 2 days since that incident. Taehyung is still out. He is still lying lifeless on hospital bed. The only confirmation of his life is through the monitor showing his hear beat.

Not even for a second did he opened his eyes and everyone is getting worried for him. He lost a large amount of blood and everyone is worried that he may not make it.

"H-hyungiee please." Yeonjun said. Like last two days he is sitting beside his brother hands collided with his cold ones and eyes looking at his face.

"Yeonjun-ah you should go home...."

"I'm not going anywhere." Yeonjun said in a firm voice. Is Jimin out of his mind? How can he leave his brother and rest.

"Jun he is right..... Tae would not want...." Jin couldn't complete his sentence when he saw the glowing red eyes of Yeonjun. Being a Beta he has to respect the Alpha.

"Better keep quiet or you can leave." Yeonjun is hell scary right now. Since last two days he is a new being. He is not a kid who runs around an play he is just a brother whose brother is in danger, whose brother is fighting with death.

"Let him be." Namjoon said placing his hand over Jin's shoulder. Jin turned around to soft smiling face.

"You..?"

"Namjoon... Kim Namjoon." Namjoon introduced himself. It was his 3rd tour to the hospital in last two days and he finally got to speak to this being.

"I'm the head warrior of Blood Moon Pack. An Alpha." He said and showed his dimple. Jin's focus got lost. For a second he sensed that his surroundings are getting quieter and time seems stoped.

"Do you know Jungkook?" They were interrupted by Jimin. Who asked in a whisper.

Namjoon just nodded braking the tarns. He looked at the younger Alpha. He might hear them so Namjoon asked them to come outside so that they can talk.

Without making any noise they walked out of the room.

"I do." Namjoon repleid his answer in words. He looked over to Jin's and Jimin's eyes and saw something that he can't pinpoint. Hurt? Anger? Guilt?

"Where is he?" Jin was angry.

"I don't know." Namjoon replied slowly.

"Why did he do this? It's not Taehyung's fault that he was choosen  to be his mate. Why would he punish him like that." Jimin said infuriated.

"Look I don't know why he did this. He didn't come back to the pack house since then. Yoongi is trying all he can to track him....."

"Do it look like i give a shit about him. He can go to hell for all i care. I want Taehyung safe and sound." Jin cut him off.

"Look the only way....." he couldn't complete his sentence when he heard scream coming out of the room.

Jin and Jimin didn't waste any time and bragged in.

"H-Hyung..... what's h-happening......" Yeonjun was crying. His brother was in pain and he don't know what to do to help him.

"JIN HYUNG...." he shouted. Jin and Jimin came in.

Taehyung was trashing on bed. He was screaming and was over his heels. His back was not in contact with the bed.

Yeonjun ran toward them and held Jin's hand.

"D-do something.... what's happening to him..." he said in between his sobs. He left Jin's hand and longed towards Jimin who was standing there with tears in his eyes.

His best friend don't deserve this. He deserves to be happy, to be cherished for who he is.

"Jiminie hyung....... p-please do something....... hyung...... hyung is in pain." Jimin's grip tightened on his hands.

Jimin pulled him into the hug. Jin ran outside to call the doctor. Jimin walked towards the bed and held Taehyung's hand.

He was still screaming in agony and his eyes were close shut. His body trembling and hot. He was burning.

"Son." Their attention diverted to the door and Yeonjun ran toward the person.

"Grandma.... Hyung...." Grandma was quick to hug him. He broke down in her arms.

"He'll be alright..." Grandma said but she herself knows that it's just a fake words. He won't. He is far from being okay.

Jin and Namjoon came with doctor. The doctor ran to patient and checked his heart beat and vitals. His body vitals were mess and his heartbeat was going crazy.

"H-hurts." Taehyung screamed and then his hands broke from Jimin's hold. He was not letting his back on the bed.

"I need you guys to leave the room." Doctor said and looked at Grandma. "I need you to help me."

She walked forward and asked Jimin to take Yeonjun outside. Jimin didn't want to go but he got no other choice but to listen to her. She was there to help Taehyung.

"Yeonjun-ah come." Jimin said and dragged him outside.

"We need to take his shirt off." Grandma said and the doctor agreed.

He gave sedative to Taehyung that helped him relax and sleep and then he pulled open his shirt.

"Turn him around." Grandma said and doctor did. Both of them gasped at the view.

Taehyung's back was red and the tattoo of "water droplet engulfed with fire" was glowing. It was as if newly made.

The area around the tattoo was also making the rash over his skin. His back was blazing red and sensitive. She touched it softly and sensed that if she will press it hard his skin might melt.

"That's why he was not letting his back collide with bed." Doctor said. "Grandma what do you think this is?"

"It's a curse." Grandma said and closed his eyes.

"Jungkook." She tried to link Jungkook, for the nth time in last two days.

"You need to come here son, Taehyung..... he will die if you..." she couldn't complete when she sensed the link getting closed.

She huffed in announce and then turned to the doctor.

"I need following things as soon as possible. Arrange them." She handed him a piece of paper and then looked at the dull face of Taehyung.

"Sure thing." Doctor said and ran outside.

As soon as doctor left all the boys came running inside. Yeonjun was the first one.

      *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jungkook was down in the dark. He was shivering. Hiding. He was in his human form.

The pleadings of Taehyung was not leaving his mind. He can't except it. No matter what happens.

Ever since he got here, JK abandoned him. He is not there. It's like his mind is empty. He is sitting in a void, surrounded by a void and he feel dark. Just darkness surrounding him.

He hugged his knees more tightly. He can't help the pleading sound in his head.

H-hurts...

That's the part where it all broke. He died down after that. Jungkook knows what he did was.....

"No..... NO.... NOOOOOO" Jungkook shouted placing his hands over his ears. Suddenly he hears his Granda's voice in his head.

"Jungkook"

"You need to come here son... Taehyung....he will die if you..." Jungkook closed the link.

He can't..... he won't go. He won't let the same thing happen to him what happened to his loved ones. No.

He won't let this mate shit invade his mind and then ruin him. He'll keep himself away from him.

He don't care who lives or who dies. The hell by his side.

He will hide all his life if he has to. He is willing to do anything to protect himself. He needs to be selfish for once in his life.

"I won't let them break me." Jungkook said and stood up. "I won't hide. Why would i hide. I am much more powerful than all of them."

He said marched out of his hiding. It's a small cave. Where he used to come when he was a kid. It was his special place cz here he can do anything he want and that was the place where.....

He walked out of his hiding and then tried shifting into his wolf form.

As much he tried he can't. He can't change into his wolf form. JK is abandoning him.

"Fine by me." He said and then started walking. He crossed his favorite water stream. As he was walking by his mind filled with memories.

The first day he was there with Yeonjun, he got to know Taehyung got lost. He was restless, angry and frustrated.

He found out Taehyung.

He shouted at him.

Taehyung was hurt.

Taehyung forgave him.

"Get the fuck out of my mind." He shouted and ran. He ran but it was not that excited. The rush of adrenaline was not there.

The cool breeze was not brushing his face. It was not colliding with his face.

Taehyung's head collided with the hard floor...

"Oh you are back."

Don't do this Jungkook. He is....

"I don't want to hear anything."

You'll regret this.

"I won't ask you to console me then."

I'm your....

"You're not. You stated that loud and clear when you stood against me."

I needed to tell you that you are wrong.

"Shut the fuck up."

Jun.... he blocked JK.

He was running and running without the notice where is he going.

        *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"You are not understanding Chan. I saw his purple eyes." Beakhyun said.

"I was there Beck.... I didn't..... when did you see?" Chanyeol said.

"When Jungkook's wolf was moving towards him. His eyes flicker Purple." Beakhyun's hands were over his head.

"That's not possible. There is no Omega with purple eyes... it's just a myth." Chanyeol said as he took his cup of coffe and sat around the kitchen counter.

The mansion was in grave silence since that day. The  head Alpha was in his office as always and Luna was in his room. Everyone in the mansion was quite as in it was ordered to keep quite.

"It's possible Chan.... It's possible."

Hello Army 💜💜
Hope you like the new chapter. Read, vote and comment and follow me please ☺️
I purple you💜💜

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.5M 59.5K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
MY ALPHA🖤 Min Ana द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

7.1K 342 10
Jeon Jungkook,a nerd alpha,an office worker, is the bestfrnd of the infamous & rich omega Kim Taehyung.. Taehyung, aka V, has a very different aurora...
332K 14.8K 42
A beautiful rare omega "KIM TAEHYUNG" from very young age fighting for his life, his worth,searching for the one who can love him,the one who can hea...
950K 54.1K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...