Harry Potter Imagines

By aperkins1234

These stories are all smut imagines about some of the Harry Potter characters More

Quiet Sundays G.W
Sucking him off G.W
Fucking you in front of a window G.W
Tease G.W
Enjoying the view F.W
Dreams F.W
Veritaserum D.M
Excuses F.W
Excuses part 2 F.W
I'm Yours D.M
Breathless F.W
Embracing the muggle world D.M
So wrong, yet feels so right D.M
Alone time D.M
How much he loves her D.M
Good Girl G.W
The first quidditch match R.W
Christmas Gift H.P and R.W
Finally H.P
Jealousy R.W
Downright mean R.W
Insecurities H.P
Last Kiss D.M
Like I would D.M
Caught C.D
Weasley D.M
Silent treatment F.W
Video Game Love G.W
Hide and Seek F.W
Jealousy H.P
Helping Hands C.D
Mission Accomplished H.P
Setting up fate M.R
Fresh linen, mint, and a hint of red roses D.M
He finds out you self harm H.P
He finds out you self harm R.W
Secret Santa C.D
Charms Class Essay R.W
Body. Mind. Soul. C.D
The hills C.D
In the prefect's bathroom C.D
The common room F.W
Mirror pics C.D
Arranged D.M
His obsession C.D
The wrong tie F.W
Hogwarts express C.D
Why? F.W
Origami D.M & C.D Gryffindor reader
Three's a crowd F.W
Don't move (Preference?)
Play with fire C.D
Point of view C.D
Cock Warming C.D
Bored C.D
Get in O.W
The Game O.W
Midnight G.W
Safe Word C.D
Something Precious D.M
Envy C.D
Red rope and a whiny puppy C.D
In the refrigerator light F.W
Crawling back to you D.M
My treasure C.D
Natural born enemy C.D
The end of the week C.D
Sub Harry head-canon!
A drunken mistake C.D
Obsessed O.W
It started innocent D.M
Sub Draco head-canon!
His problem F.W
Yours and mine O.W
Enemies with benefits O.W
Hard day's night G.W
The black quill D.M
Mine C.D
Satisfaction F.W
Not me C.D
Punished O.W
Rougher, Louder C.D

Mommy's good boy F.W

187 1 0
By aperkins1234

Dating Frederick Gideon Weasley was nothing short of absolutely spectacular. He was one of the most caring, considerate, beautiful men to ever be created. Y/N wasn't sure if he was crafted by the gods themselves or not. He probably was. But there were somethings that were very....unexpected.

Namely being that Fred was a kinky shit.

Not that Y/N was complaining. She quite liked it, honestly. It was quite fun to dominate Fred. Imagine having the Prankster squirming underneath you and begging for you to let him cum.

He was a bit of a brat, though. He loved teasing you in class because he was horny. He would break rules quite a bit (though when have rules ever stopped the prankster).

Lately, however, he was being so good. He was following all of your rules. He was respectful. He never talked back to you. He even turned in his work on time and didn't get detention for a whole week, which for Fred was a goddamn miracle. You had to reward him.

You walked into the common room to see Hermione trying to get Fred and George to study. "Fred?" his head shot up at the sound of your voice. "Come up to your dorm" Fred practically bolted up the stairs to his room.

"Sit on the bed" Y/N said in a stern yet loving voice. Fred did as he was told "Do you know why I asked you to be here?" Fred shook his head "Words, handsome."

"No. I don't know, Mommy" Y/N groaned a small bit at the nickname.

"Do you think you're in trouble?" he refused to make eye contact.

"Y-yes. Did I make Mommy upset?"

Y/N smiled before saying "No" Fred finally looked at you and a smile spread across his face. "You have made Mommy so happy! You have been so well behaved."

His eyes began to crinkle at the sheer size of his smile "I brought you in here today because you get a reward. A reward for Mommy's best boy."

"Really?"

"Yes! You were so good" she kissed his cheeks, forehead, hands, basically any area of skin she could reach "Now lay back, darling. Mommy's gonna take care of you."

He laid back. The smile never left his beautiful face. "Relax, my love" Y/N said. She pulled down his pants. "You call the shots. If you want me to do something, just ask" his dick stood at half-mast. "Oh, baby" she gently stroked him "Such a pretty cock" Fred's eyes rolled back into his head. "Prettiest cock I've ever seen."

Fred was biting his lip so hard that Y/N was worried he would draw blood "Moan for me, baby boy" small whimpers leave his mouth. Soon, he began begging.

"Please. Go faster. Please. Please."

"Whatever you say, handsome" she sped up her hand and watched as Fred's hip rutted into her hand "You like that, don't you."

"Yes, Mommy. I love your hand so much."

Her hands felts a slickness at the top of his dick. When she looked down, she saw a bead of precum forming at the tip. She used her thumb to spread it around. His dick looked absolutely delectable. She needed to have a taste. As if he read her mind, Fred began to ask for her to suck him off.

She took him into her mouth "You taste so good, angel" she moaned. Fred could feel his orgasm approaching.

"Oh shit! I'm close. I'm close. I'm close. Please let me cum. Please. Please!"

"Cum for me, sunshine."

A few seconds later and hot spurts of his cum landed in her mouth. She swallowed every last drop of it. Fred's eyes were squeezed shut and his forehead had a slight sheen due to the sweat. "You look gorgeous when you cum. You know that, right?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Good" Y/N kissed his forehead "Now, let's get you cleaned up-"

"No!" Fred said suddenly, surprise Y/N.

"No? Why not?" Fred became flustered again and refused to answer her. Even after being together since 5th year, he still got embarrassed quite easily. Too cute. "Do you want to cum again?"

Fred nodded his head and whispered a quiet "Yes, Mommy. Can you use the..."

"The what? Use your words, Handsome."

"The strap on" his words were so quiet that you almost couldn't hear it. Y/N let out a small chuckle.

"Don't be embarrassed, dear. You know I love pegging you" she reached underneath the bed and pulled out a shoebox. She opened it up to reveal a purple dildo and a bottle of lube.

"Can you suck on this, doll?" Fred parted his lips for you to push the toy into his mouth "Good boy" she pushed it so far that Fred choked on it. She took it out, strapped it to herself, and put an ample amount of lube on the dildo "I'm gonna need you to relax, yeah?" she slowly inserted the toy into his hole. "So tight, starlight" Fred had a small grimace on his face, a signal that you didn't use enough lube, which Y/N promptly added.

She kept moving in and out going deeper each time. When she hit his prostate, tears leaked from Fred's eyes from the stimulation. Y/N wiped them away "Feel good, yeah?" Fred aggressively nodded his head.

"Yes. Feels so good" his legs began to shake.

"Are you close, flower?"

"Yes. So close. Can I please cum?"

"Of course, lovely" his orgasm washed over him and a puddle of white poured out onto his stomach. More tears leaked from his eyes and his moans, which sounded quite a bit like sobs, were so deliciously loud. Y/N praised him as he worked through his orgasm "So good. So pretty. So beautiful, baby boy. So perfect. So perfect for Mommy" she pulled out and brushed his hair from his sticky forehead.

Y/N laid down next to Harry "So proud, my boy" she whispered into his temple.

"A-are you okay, Mommy?" asked Fred.

"I'm much more than okay. So happy because of you, angel" Y/N reassured "Why would you ask?"

"B-because Mommy didn't cum."

"Mommy doesn't need to cum. Today is about you, my sweet."

"But I want Mommy to cum. Please? I just want Mommy to feel good" There were some more tears forming in his eyes "Please, let me make you feel good, Mommy" Y/N looked deep into his eyes and kissed his supple lips. He could still taste himself on her tongue.

"How would you like to make me cum?"

"May I p-please eat you out?" Y/N responded buy pulling down her panties and hitching up her skirt. She carefully crawled up until she was sitting on Fred's face. Her pussy was sopping wet. How can you blame her when the most beautiful man to ever walk the Earth came twice right in front of her?

Fred didn't wait a second later before he started devouring her. There was no need for foreplay. She was already worked up. His tongue circled her clit and his lips closed around it, giving a big suck.

"Oh, fuck! You're so good at eating me out" Y/N gasped. Fred stuck his finger into pussy. Her cunt almost sucked it in. The combination of that and his amazing tongue had her seeing stars in minutes. She rode out her high on his face for a few more seconds before rolling off of his face.

"Thank you, Mommy" Fred said as he relaxed into the bed.

"Why are you thanking me?"

"Thank you for letting me make you feel good."

Y/N looked back at the puddle of cum, which looked a little bit larger than before.

"Mommy, I think I came again."

Y/N looked at Fred's face. His eyes were closed. His breath was even. He looked at peace. "Don't fall asleep yet, my love. We still have to clean you off" Fred opened his eyes but the dazed expression he had still remained. "Mommy needs to run you a bath and get a wash cloth. Stay here, alright? Don't move" she did as she said she would, transfiguring one of his roommates bed into a full tub and grabbing a cloth from her bag, for she had already anticipated this. She dipped the wash cloth into the warm water and wrung it out. She gently wiped the white off Fred's lean yet muscular stomach.

"Alright, bubba. Come on. We have to get you clean" Fred slowly sat up and Y/N had to support him to the bathtub. They both got into it, Fred sitting in between Y/N's legs. She carefully massaged his shoulders and washed his hair.

"Thank you, Mommy" Fred said as he crawled back into a freshly made bed.

"Thank you, Fred. My beautiful, kind, considerate, lovely, fantastic, amazing baby boy" she kissed his forehead before cradling him in her arms and humming him to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 5K 31
⚠️ , swearing, death, and suicide 🔅Happy, sad, imagines and preferences🔅 (all stories are from Tumblr)
190 3 3
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any
8.6K 64 17
Requested. Fluff. Smut. Angst. Started: 15.06.2022 CURRENTLY ON HOLD