The Game O.W

(Fuck Boy Oliver Wood)

You weren't anything special. No golden girl like Granger, not a descendant from anyone of significance, no. You were just you. And perhaps that was why he was so surprised when his heart started tugging at his chest every time you left his arms.

He had been with countless girls.

He had touched you the same as he had touched Alicia

He had kissed you the same way he had kissed Angelina.

He had held you the same way he had held Bella.

He had fucked you the same way he had fucked half the girls in the year.

Yet you still managed to be different.

You had started out as just another pass time, but you had lasted longer than any of his other flings, and beating Alicia was a trial in itself. She had stuck to him like glue in between other flings. He didn't hate her company; he just knew your company hadn't become annoying to him yet, and that was all he needed. Maybe that's why you had lasted so long, as soon as he realized girls started falling for him, he would pull away and break things off. But it had been almost half a year of your mutual agreement and you showed no signs of infatuation, no pesky feelings that would get in the way of good sex and he liked that.

He hadn't grown tired of you. Hadn't begun to find your voice annoying or your kisses dull. He still loved the way you felt in his arms, loved waking up to you curled into his side and most of all, being inside of you.

He wasn't in love, feelings may be there, but not love. Not that he was willing to jeopardize his consistent shag of course, finding another girl to take over would be easy, finding one who wouldn't catch feelings would be the hard part. Besides, he was used to you, if you wanted to break off the arrangement, he wouldn't stop you but he sure as hell wouldn't be the one to do it. He would simply wait it out, wait for you to fall for him like all the others before you had. Except this time he would give you a chance, test out your compatibility perhaps, though clearly you were both very compatible in bed.

You had both set some rules early on.

1. There would be no labels attached to whatever relationship you two had

2. If either of you wish to pursue a romantic relationship with someone else, you must break off this agreement first

3. Could use the other to keep unwanted advances off

That last one was more for him than it had been for you, not many people had noticed you before you started sleeping with Oliver, but none had attempted to even flirt with you since the two of you became public. Everyone knew of course, that you weren't together together, just fuck buddies as it were, that was all of Oliver's relationships after all. But that didn't mean anyone dared try to interfere.

-

Odeya Greengrass. The younger sister of Astoria Greengrass, someone Oliver still considered a friend despite their history and her feelings. Odeya however was not someone anyone expected to try and cozy up to Oliver, especially considering how Draco's arm was still wrapped firmly around your waist as she threw on a flirty smile. Odeya was innocent, she was young, and her sister had surely warned her away from him judging by the look of hurt flashing across the elder sister's face. Yet here she was.

A 7th year party was the last place you expected Oliver to be stolen from your side, but you let him go, you don't really have a say after all, rather, he's the one that lets go of you.

You knew the game well, you had watched the girls before you fail at the final hurdle but you were determined. You had first noticed him properly in 3rd year, started developing feelings in 5th before finally getting your chance in 7th. You had managed to catch his eye; you had learnt the failures of the previous girls and you used it to your advantage.