Hard day's night G.W

You'd been having the worst day since you started working at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. You'd been dating George since your years at Hogwarts, and you always gave ideas for the shop. It was almost a surprise when the twins had asked you to work with them, and you'd graciously accepted. You'd even offered to be the guinea pig for certain products to show your gratitude, but George didn't have any of it. The entire day you were trying to keep your frustration to yourself, but the older Weasley knew you better than the back of his hand.

It had started when a man walked in for a love potion and some other products for his son. He'd explained it had been a birthday present, but there was something about him that made you uneasy, and his following you around the shop only made it worse.

"Can you show me where the love potions are?" he asked, and you gave him a nod motioning him to follow you. You walked with him asking every single question in existence, and by the time you'd reached the shelf you were ready to pull out your hair "Could you show me how it works?" the guy asked with a smirk on his face, grabbing a bottle and holding it out toward you.

"I think I'll pass thank you" you explained through gritted teeth, trying to keep your cool and give good service "The directions are on the back of the vile, if you use the entire bottle it will last for a day" you continued, motioning for him to turn the bottle over.

"Are we having a problem over here?" you heard someone ask and you turned, calming slightly when you saw George.

"No sir. Just asking a few questions before I go. You've got a great worker on your hands" the man explained, motioning over to you and gave you a wink making you clench your jaw.

"Yeah she's the best" George agreed, reading the annoyance on your face "If you're ready, I'll check you out" he explained, making the man reluctantly walk away from you.

You went back to work, fixing the displays in the windows, trying to push your frustration to the back of your head. You focused on the displays for a while, packing a few things to send off to Hogwarts before you went into the back, seeing the tray that Fred was meant to shelf the day before. You picked it up, walking carefully to where you kept the puking pastilles and started placing them one by one in their place, the tray being held only with one hand.

"Dammit!" you yelled in frustration when you dropped the whole tray making them spread across the entire floor.

"I got it" Fred said, coming up from behind you but you shook your head.

"I made the mess. I should clean it up" you explained, not taking no for an answer and you continued picking up each one, tossing them back on the tray "Put me down" you complained when you felt someone's arms wrap around you and lift you, walking you away from the mess on the floor.

"Go fix the display by the counter" George explained, setting you down.

"But I made a mess" you explained motioning behind him.

"Freddie's got it. I'll help too, now go" George explained, giving you a small hug. "Come to my office after work" George whispered in your ear "I have to talk to you" he continued, kissing your temple before he went back to the mess.

You continued on with your day with a pit in your stomach. What had George needed to talk about? Surely he wouldn't fire you just because of one bad day right? You bit the inside of your cheek harshly trying to keep yourself calm. When you rang up the last customer of the day you turned the open sign around with a shaky hand, locking the door before turning around and headed to the back where George's office was. You took a shaky breath, wiggling your nerves out of you before you grabbed the doorknob, turning it slowly before making your way in.