Harry Potter Imagines

By aperkins1234

These stories are all smut imagines about some of the Harry Potter characters More

Quiet Sundays G.W
Sucking him off G.W
Fucking you in front of a window G.W
Tease G.W
Enjoying the view F.W
Dreams F.W
Veritaserum D.M
Excuses F.W
Excuses part 2 F.W
I'm Yours D.M
Breathless F.W
Embracing the muggle world D.M
So wrong, yet feels so right D.M
Alone time D.M
How much he loves her D.M
Good Girl G.W
The first quidditch match R.W
Christmas Gift H.P and R.W
Finally H.P
Jealousy R.W
Downright mean R.W
Insecurities H.P
Last Kiss D.M
Like I would D.M
Caught C.D
Weasley D.M
Silent treatment F.W
Video Game Love G.W
Hide and Seek F.W
Jealousy H.P
Helping Hands C.D
Mission Accomplished H.P
Setting up fate M.R
Fresh linen, mint, and a hint of red roses D.M
He finds out you self harm H.P
He finds out you self harm R.W
Secret Santa C.D
Charms Class Essay R.W
Body. Mind. Soul. C.D
The hills C.D
In the prefect's bathroom C.D
The common room F.W
Mirror pics C.D
Arranged D.M
His obsession C.D
The wrong tie F.W
Hogwarts express C.D
Why? F.W
Origami D.M & C.D Gryffindor reader
Three's a crowd F.W
Don't move (Preference?)
Play with fire C.D
Point of view C.D
Cock Warming C.D
Bored C.D
Get in O.W
The Game O.W
Midnight G.W
Safe Word C.D
Something Precious D.M
Envy C.D
Red rope and a whiny puppy C.D
In the refrigerator light F.W
Crawling back to you D.M
My treasure C.D
The end of the week C.D
Sub Harry head-canon!
A drunken mistake C.D
Obsessed O.W
It started innocent D.M
Sub Draco head-canon!
Mommy's good boy F.W
His problem F.W
Yours and mine O.W
Enemies with benefits O.W
Hard day's night G.W
The black quill D.M
Mine C.D
Satisfaction F.W
Not me C.D
Punished O.W
Rougher, Louder C.D

Natural born enemy C.D

72 0 0
By aperkins1234

When you think of slytherins, what's the first thing you think of?

Cunning, resourceful, and badass?

Y/N L/N was all the above when you thought of a stereotypical member of the house of green and silver, someone who knew what they wanted and would fight with a smirk on her face.

Hufflepuffs on the other hand are thought to be loyal, compassionate, and sweet.

Cedric Diggory fit the description perfectly. The school golden boy with a pretty face and a kind personality.

It wasn't supposed to be like this. But just like in nature, the badger and the snake were born to fight.

When Cedric first met you, a chill went up his spine, everything about you screamed 'no' at him and had a scowl resting on his face seconds after just seeing you. Similarly, the Hufflepuff gave off a goody-two-shoes aura, someone who couldn't relax and caved into every demand thrown at them. You didn't know why, but you had the overwhelming urge to push all this boy's buttons and drive him insane. Maybe it was the whole 'strict prefect' and 'perfect person' thing going on, but you just wanted to have some fun with him.

You started small. Flirtatious winks, smirks and checking him out when you knew he was looking. The reactions ranged from annoyed to bashful and if you were lucky he grew absolutely seething.

"What the hell are you doing L/N?" he sighs as you brush your arm past him in the hall.

"What Diggory? Am I not good enough to be in your presence?" you scoff, turning to face him. "Listen, I know what you're trying to do and it won't work" the badger snarled.

"Oh Diggory, it already has" your smirk, brushing your wand down his jawline and licking the outside of your teeth.

Cedric couldn't explain what got him so ticked off about you, maybe it was your care-free demeanor; someone who could get whatever she wanted with a snap of her fingers. He'd seen you in between classes, people fawning over you or begging for your forgiveness, only to be met by your stoic face. Your whole being betrayed every instinct and belief Cedric held, and the voice in his head begged to attack.

And so the battle between the badger and the snake continued, you pushed the badger's buttons, challenging him and egging him on to snap.

"I'm not going to ask again L/N" the brunette seethed, taking hold of your arm and pulling you back towards him after your fingers brush his back. "Ask what?" you cock your eyebrow with a grin.

"Did the pretty boy finally lose his composure?" your grin turns malicious and Cedric pushes you against the wall. "In your dreams L/N."

"Oh indeed I do."

The two of you were natural born rivals, coexisting to keep the other on their toes and keep natural instincts alive. Both sides are stubborn, unwilling to let the other win. It was destined that one of you would though, these things don't just end in draws.

As you 'flirted' relentlessly, Cedric's only offence was his retaliation. He had a feeling you'd stop if he never reacted, but a piece of Cedric enjoyed the challenge and almost craved the game.

When the badger put his name into the goblet of fire you almost scoffed. Maybe you had done it, driven him off the edge and caused him to go insane. But as the boy clad in black and yellow turned to reveal a smile, you nearly choked on your pumpkin juice. How on Earth was this fool smiling at the fact he could've just signed himself up for a public, gruesome death.

It may be hard to believe, but even snakes can become 'compassionate' when it comes to things they are close too, and while you couldn't call what you and Cedric had, a compassionate situation, a sense of worry and dread overtook your senses.

"Hey is your head in the right space?" you fall into step with the badger and place your hand onto his forehead to check if the boy was sick.

"What is your problem?" Cedric flinches back, confusion flashing onto his face as soon as your hand comes into contact with him.

"Oh I'm just checking you haven't lost your mind Diggory" you roll your eyes and flash a sickly sweet smile.

"It's none of your business what I choose to do L/N, now leave me alone" the brunette's face remains firm.

"As you wish, your majesty" you smirk and fall back to head to your friends.

Despite the internal fight the Hufflepuff couldn't help but almost feel sorry for the way he reacted to your gesture. It was the first time you'd shown any type of kindness towards him. And while rather strange, he knew he shouldn't have let his aggressiveness win over his true personality.

The badger never found his voice to apologize though, and the rivalry proceeded. You wiped any trace of worry from your face and continued your mission of driving the golden boy crazy. Only thing that was different was the way Cedric reacted. When you first began your flirtatious mission, Cedric grew angry and annoyed at your attempt to gain his attention. He knew you were trying to distract him and he let it get to him.

The silver-eyed Hufflepuff started to look forward to your pestering, your flirting was the only fun he got after his name was pulled from the goblet. His schedule became jam packed with training, classes and pity parties from every student who made eye-contact with him. He was happy to see that something hadn't changed.

The first task came and had you holding your breath at each champion's battle with their dragon. Your mouth dropped open in awe at each unique way of conquering the task, and by the time Cedric stepped up to face the Short-Snout, you were already on the edge of your seat.

Snakes are in no means known for their love, but it is known they can show compassion in subtle ways. Worry blossomed in your stomach as you watched Cedric transfigure the boulder into a dog, he was taking a huge risk using it as a distraction, when the dragon could turn at any moment. Cedric managed to grab the egg moments before the dragon lost interest in the Labrador, and a weight seemed to lift from your shoulders and a small smile shone through as you joined in on the applause.

The second task arrived and the four champions dive into the water in search of their treasure. Cedric surfaced first with the girl who attended the ball with him, ensuring his spot in first. Krum was next with Hermione, Harry coming in last, but with Fleur's sister along with Ron.

Cedric was rather confused to see Cho at the bottom of the lake. The egg stated the treasure was the thing they missed the most, so the professors must have gotten the wrong idea when Cedric showed up at the dance with the ravenclaw, she'd simply been kind enough to be there as support because Cedric had no one else to attend with.

By the third task, the entire wizarding world was biting their nails at the anticipation of the Triwizard tournament. Sitting in the bleachers in front of the massive maze, it made you uneasy you may have to sit through one of these champion's screams, injuries or even death.

"Tied In first place we have Cedric Diggory and Harry Potter. They will enter first, shortly followed by Viktor Krum and Fleur Delacour."

At the sound of the flare, the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor cautiously make their way into the green maze, choosing each step with caution and wands clutched tightly in their hands, until all that was seen was the walls of the hedge.

Cedric had endured a lot through the Triwizard tournament and he was not going to give that up for anything. When he spotted Harry close by the cup, his aggressive side took over and he tried to beat the boy who lived. When Harry actually ended up saving his life, he knew there was no way he could take this victory.

The two of them touched the cup and suddenly the world morphed and they were transported to a graveyard. "A...Portkey."

A short man enters their vision as Cedric's weakened frame points his wand towards the intruder. "Petrificus Totalus!" The unknown man shouts as Cedric's body seizes and he falls flat on his face, his body ignoring his constant attempts at moving to help Harry, he can only listen to everything happening as he lays uselessly against the ground.

"Cedric! Get up, we need to go now!" Harry's frantic voice calls as He pushes Voldemort and his death eaters back. The binding pressure is suddenly released and the Hufflepuff immediately jumps to his feet. He runs to the portkey, throwing back any death eaters getting too close to Harry before grabbing his hand and taking hold of the Triwizard cup.

The two boys are transported back into the maze, but they waste no time rushing out and grabbing hold of the first people they see. "V-Voldemort's back!" Harry screams, followed by Cedric's own voice. Looks of confusion flash on everyone in the audience's face, but as the champions break down they have no way to deny it, something terrible was coming to Hogwarts.

Amos Diggory makes a beeline for his son while Harry is dragged away by Professor Moody. Cedric is gasping for breath and searching around for something, someone, to keep him sane. When your eyes meet Cedric's eyes flash in hope and he begins to limp in your direction, stumbling and falling often, but not leaving his path despite his father's grasp. You stand to question the Hufflepuff, but he simply collapses into your arms.

"I-I'm so sorry for how I t-treated you. I shouldn't have let m-my feelings define you, a-and I hate that I despised you for n-no reason" Cedric begins to cry in fear he could've died without finally getting his apology off his chest. He wraps you tightly in his arms and his breathing grows rapid. "P-Please forgive me" he manages in between breaths and your emotionless barrier falls. "Deep breaths Diggory, you're going to pass out if you keep this up" you caress the boy's back in a soothing manner, but Cedric's murmuring only rapidly increases, and you were beginning to feel a headache. "Hey, it's alright! I forgive you."

His muttering continues.

"Ced, please you're bleeding, let's go get help."

No use.

As a final resort you gently lift Cedric's face from the crook of your neck; tears are streaming down his face and apologies continue to flood your ears.

"Save your breath Diggory" you smirk, pressing your lips to Cedric's scabbed pink ones.

Your lips are still as Cedric registers your movement, his eyes widen, but slowly close as your smooth lips pull him into a daze. The slight taste of blood is forgotten as Cedric stands and cups his hands around your face, tilting his face to deepen the kiss and slip his tongue into your mouth. As he familiarizes himself with your taste a low groan emits from the back of the champion's throat and he pulls away to look at you.

In nature, badgers and snakes are natural born enemies, but when Cedric looked into your eyes, the badger lost its temper and the snake became calm. In the Hogwarts walls the snake and the badger felt something new bubble inside them, and the statement 'opposites attract' finally began to make sense. Two people, so different, yet so drawn to each other. Finally giving in to their feelings, with primal instincts still flooding their senses.

"You shouldn't have done that, once I start, I might not be able to stop" Cedric's voice grows low in arousal and he leans his face closer to yours.

"Then don't stop Diggory, take me."

Cedric immediately takes your hand in a firm grip and walks you down the bleachers, promising his father to go to the hospital wing, but entering the quidditch pitch's change room instead. "I-I need you Y/N. Fuck, you've made me want you for so damn long" he moans desperately, pushing you against the stone wall and placing his hands wherever he could. You trail your fingers down the Hufflepuff's torso and nibble on his lower lip. Cedric's hips jolt and you're met with a sudden pressure on your lower abdomen.

"Someone's excited" you smirk, reaching your hand down the brunette's trousers to take his length into your hand.

Your eyebrows raise at the champion's size, but you don't let it shine through as your tease your hand against him, brushing past his tip before using his precum as lubricant to move against him.

When Cedric's face contorted into a look of pure pleasure and lust, you were sure that this was the reaction you'd wanted from Cedric from the start. Lip in between his teeth and eyes shut tight as he bites back moans and lightly tugs on your hair.

You move your hand faster, smirking in pride as loud whimpers begin to exit beautifully from Cedric's lips and he begins rocking himself against your palm.

"You like it when I use my hand Diggory?" you tease, applying even more pressure to his aching cock as he began to twitch in your grasp.

"Oh fuck yes Y/N, just like that" the Hufflepuff's rough hands move down from your hair to grasp your face and connect your lips again, drowning out the sound of pure ecstasy leaving his mouth with each thrust of your hand.

"You better be quiet Diggory, or people will know how much of a naughty boy you are" you whisper in a low voice.

"I'd watch your mouth if I was you."

Cedric removes your hand from his pants and pushes you on to a wide bench, holding you down so you can't move.

"Now it's my turn to make you writhe" he growls with a devilish grin, pressing open mouth kisses against your neck and sucking on the sensitive skin as he works off your skirt.

Your head falls to the side as Cedric finds your weak spot, a mewl signaling him to go harder. His hands pull down the zipper on your back and he carefully pulls it down as your intoxicating whimpers egg him further on.

"Well princess, I guess you got what you wanted" Cedric smirks, dropping to his knees in front of you and throwing your skirt to the side.

"You're driving me absolutely insane."

Euphoria flows through every single nerve in your body when Cedric presses his rough fingers against your clit, the only thing separating you and pure bliss being a thin piece of fabric. Cedric uses the cloth of your panties as extra friction, slowly circling his fingers around as your back arches and your breath grows irregular. Leaning forwards, he takes the lace of your undergarment between his teeth and pulls it down your thighs, swiftly prying your legs apart as soon as your panties drop to your feet and pass your ankles. "Now be a good girl and keep these open, alright?" Cedric mutters, in a dark voice as he descends.

The Hufflepuff tests the waters by licking a stripe up your core, hiding a cheeky grin at the sound of your choked moan and continuing to lap at your slick folds.

Your vision fills with dots and your mind is deprived of any thought, your only feeling was Cedric's strong tongue flicking around and dipping in and out of your slit.

"So wet for me love?" he groans deeply, the taste of your heat, causing his arousal to grow exponentially. Your only response is the incoherent moans and curses stringing past your lips as your back arches and your body pulses in bliss.

As your hips start to buck and your legs close against his face, Cedric uses one hand to press your abdomen down and using his arm and other hand he pushes your legs apart again, your moans fueling his strength. When the brunette adds his fingers into the array, your hands move from your clothed breasts to Cedric's soft brown hair. A sudden rush of pleasure has your grip tightening in the champions curls, and a loud curse echoes through the empty room.

"You like it when I pull your hair like that Diggory?" you tease through the pulsing in your body. "Fuck, do that again Y/N" his deep growl responds as his fingers quicken and hit deeper inside your tight walls.

With each tight grip in Cedric's curls, a loud moan was heard in response as he thrusts his fingers deeper and sucks harder, letting his moans vibrate through to your clit to fill your lower stomach with butterflies.

"I-I'm gonna cum!" you whimper loudly.

"You can cum if you beg" the Hufflepuff purrs with one last roll of his tongue, pausing his fingers, still deep inside of you. Every ounce of your dignity is shredded as the pleasure of Cedric's mouth and fingers stop.

"Please Diggory, let me cum" you mewl in desperation, but he doesn't move.

"Try again love" he smirks in amusement.

"Please Cedric, you make me feel so good! I'm so fucking close, I need to cum" you moan in frustration, grinding your hips frantically for any friction. Cedric chuckles darkly, pulling his fingers out almost fully before slamming right back into you.

"Merlin, you say my name so perfectly darling" the brunette grins, pulling his finger out and slamming back again.

"Say it again" Cedric commands, attaching his lips to your clit, his fingers now ramming in and out of you.

"Cedric! Oh fuck!" your choked voice almost comes out as a sob, and your incoherent moans mix deliciously with your lover's name.

With the combined stimulation of Cedric's rough fingers and strong tongue, a coil snaps as your body seems to lose control. Writhing, pulsing, and gripping Cedric's hair as you pant for breath.

Cedric pauses the assault with his tongue, but continues using his fingers to help ride out your high.

When the shockwaves finally stop and you're able to open your eyes again, Cedric is leaning directly above you, a grin plastered on his face. "You're so beautiful when you cum" the Hufflepuff begins kissing down your neck as his hands move down his torso and pulls his shirt up his chest. Cedric pauses to wince as cuts reopen and the fabric irritates his bruises, but when you sit up to help him, he pushes you down again. "I'm fine, It's just a couple scratches" he smirks looking back down at you, but you've regained your senses and have pushed the toned champion back onto the bench and climbed onto his lap.

"Are you sure? You looked pretty banged up" your voice comes out as a soft whisper as you begin to press butterfly kisses to his bruises.

"Yes, f-fuck Y/N" he groans as you suddenly bite down on his shoulder, sucking on it for a couple seconds until you're sure a hickey will form.

"Good, because it's my turn now."

You lift your hips from his lap to tug his shorts down and he lifts his bottom up to help you. As soon as they're off you begin to unbutton your blouse, shrugging it off before leaning forwards and running a finger down Cedric's abdomen. "Help me?" you smirk, standing and brushing your hair aside to reveal your bra strap. Cedric obliges with shaky fingers as his cock grows harder and begins twitching. Once it comes loose, you turn and connect lips with Cedric's again, moving your hand to the back of the brunette's head to run your hands through his hair and cup his jaw. Cedric takes your hips into his hands and slowly brings you towards him again. You shuffle onto Cedric's lap again, hovering just above his cock as he rubs the sides of your body.

Without warning you sink onto him, relaxing your walls to take all of Cedric's length. His grip on your waist tightens as you wrap around him. Strings of curses leave his mouth as his head falls onto your shoulder and he nips at the sensitive skin. When you're halfway down, he moves his hands from your hips to your breasts, massaging them roughly and peppering kisses all over. With the Help of Cedric's wandering hands and caring mouth, you bottom out and adjust to the feeling of being full. Your hands dig into Cedric's shoulder blades and you begin moving up and down. It's slow at first, you aren't quite sure how to do it, but the Hufflepuff uses his hands on your hips to guide you and soon you're bouncing up and down, the grip on your side and the waves of euphoria from Cedric's cock pushing you further than you could have ever thought possible.

"You feel so good darling" Cedric sighs, his eyes squeezed shut and mouth wide open as your walls wrap tighter against him with each bounce. You don't respond, your thoughts occupied with keeping the euphoric feeling coming. Using Cedric's broad shoulders you begin to pick up the pace, sucking dark marks into existence on his chest, panting breathy moans into his ear and tightening your grip around his shaft to earn you that desperate moan that made you dizzy.

With the overstimulation from your voice and love bites Cedric could feel his release coming, but he wasn't ready to end this just yet, with the last couple bounces he summoned as much strength as he could to lift you from his lap and release onto your abdomen. It took everything in him not to drop you or collapse right there, but he managed, setting you back down on the wide bench to push you back and tilt your chin up to meet eye to eye.

"Don't t-think I'm done with you yet princess" he growls.

The lustful look in your eyes as your pupils dilated and your mouth hung open had him hard all over again and before you could reply with something witty, he pounded right back into you.

Your head is thrown back at the new angle Cedric is fucking you in, your back arches so he can move deeper and your legs swing up to wrap around his torso, bringing him impossibly close to you. Cedric responds with vigorous thrusts, desperate for you to submit to him and end this with him on top. While he desperately rolls his hips into yours, you pull his head down and reconnect your lips, using your tongue to explore his mouth as you swallow the breathy moans of the grey eyed Hufflepuff. Your teeth clash, lips mold and tongues dance as Cedric fucks you senseless.

"Oh fuck Cedric right there!" you cry, rolling your hips up to meet the champion's needy thrusts and allowing your moans to fill the empty air. Skin hitting skin is the only sound other than your moans and cries mixing together, intimately connecting and reconnecting over and over as wave after wave of pleasure and euphoria floods your veins and every corner of your body. Your eyes roll back and your toes curl with each movement of Cedric's hips and with his arms pinned above your head and his low groans right in front of your face you could not contain the knot that was forming in your abdomen. Your nails rake down Cedric's back and bury themselves into his hair as you grin victoriously at the loud profanities spilling through his gritted teeth. With each pump of his length the knot grows tighter and tighter, Pleasure is swapped with pure bliss and Cedric can feel it too as his thrusts grow sloppy and your core tightens against him. He lets himself go, and you follow right behind him. The proof of your pleasures stream between the two of you, down your legs and in between where you are still connected.

Cedric helps you ride out your high as you run your shaky finger up and down his chest, a smile growing on your face as Cedric finally opens his eyes and looks back down at your tired form, panting and grinning back down at you.

"I win" he smirks, lazily pulling out of you and resting himself on his elbows.

"In your dreams Diggory" you roll your eyes and move some hair out of the boy's face.

"Oh are we back on the last name basis?" Cedric chuckles, cupping your cheek and using his thumb to circle your cheek.

"Only if you want Ced" you sigh, tilting your head closer to Cedric's warm palm.

"Well in that case, you better get used to calling me Cedric, Y/N." the Hufflepuff beams, sitting up and pulling you onto his lap.

Your eyes widen and you begin to laugh joyously as you connect your lips to Cedric's again, mumbling sweet nothings in between each peck. You stay like that for a second, in each other's arms, relishing the feeling of finally being complete and content, but as you press your hand to Cedric's chest he winces and you know the moment has to end.

"Alright lover boy, it's time to get you to the hospital wing" you sigh, pecking Cedric's lips once more before grabbing your wand and quickly cleaning off the mess in between you and Cedric's legs. "Do I have too?" Cedric groans, pulling you back to him, as you clasp your bra on. "I'm sure I'll be fine just sitting here in your arms" he states staring lovingly into your eyes. "Sorry Ced, but even I don't know a lot of healing spells and by the look of it you're gonna need them" you giggle, standing on shaky legs as you pick up your blouse and skirts again.

"Get changed Ced, I'll meet you outside" you smirk, slowly making your way out of the room with a slight swing in your hips.

Taking a deep breath of the night air, you take a moment to really take in what just happened. You thought you hated that boy, but maybe that was just for show. Maybe you'd always had feelings for the boy with the yellow scarf and you had been too naive to realize it. It felt strange how the part of your brain that convinced you to fight was now telling you this was right, but you were fine with it, your whole perspective had changed of this boy from the moment he came limping to you in the stadium.

Cedric had similar thoughts as he tugged on his shirt and pants. He finally realized the feeling he got when you looked at him wasn't annoyance, it was a crush. A fancy that he wanted so badly to deny, but embrace at the same time, and now he could.

As he finally walked out to you and wrapped you in his arms, you knew it was right and you were where you are meant to be. As you interlocked hands with the grey eyed Hufflepuff, making your way towards the castle and your new life. Something was made crystal clear.

Badgers and snakes are natural born enemies, made to fight and hate each other. But you and Cedric aren't the animals you are associated with,

You're humans and you had the choice to decide how you would treat your opposite.

And although the two of you were clear descriptions of the houses you were assigned, your personalities molded perfectly.

As Cedric lay in the hospital bed, Madam Pomfrey healing his wounds, you stuck by his side and held his hand, knowing the snake would never define you. The badger would never define Cedric. You were your own people, and you were in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 5K 31
⚠️ , swearing, death, and suicide 🔅Happy, sad, imagines and preferences🔅 (all stories are from Tumblr)
Preferences By Y

Fanfiction

15.5K 198 24
Harry Potter and Percy Jackson
190 3 3
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any
2.2K 36 10
*REQUESTS ARE OPEN* This is a collection of one-shots about the many characters from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.