The Last Ninja- Ninjago.

By nightwatcher_zx

(COMPLETED BOOK) Something horrible has been happening to the ninja. With the overlord gone, the ninja had e... More

Its all about Zane
Jaya to an end?
The kidnapping starts
3 ninja left
Cole come back please
2 ninja left
Caught red-handed
The attack is imminent
Attack!
The last ninja
Help from Cirus Borg
Zane?
Search for Misako and Sensei Wu
"You impulsive ninja!"
Misako
Borg Tower
The Prophecy
Kai gets a plan
The Others
Put it into action
Benders, Location, Borg Tower.
Borg Tower Prision
If you can't change your circumstances, change yourself.
I can't do this alone.
Time for action.
Knocked out Cold
Ashley
Horror
Your Turn
Escape
It was a Tough Battle
The Prophecy's battle
We have to start moving.
Attacked or attack?
The Broken Team
Jay and Cole
Begin
Carry On
Author's note~ I'm sorry
Pounding heart
Safe and Sound
The End (or is it?)
Do you guys want a sequel?
Confirmed sequel...BUT
Teaser!! Book Cover and a little of First Chapter :)
FIRST TWO CHAPTERS OUT! :D

Kai

511 24 3
By nightwatcher_zx

//This is gonna be a short chapter, but no fear! The next chapter is almost done!//

Kai woke up chained to a metal cage. His head was throbbing in pain, yet he did not feel any bruises. "Wasn't I...attacked?" He wondered. A wave of fear and discomfort washed over him. "I've been captured?! Oh no no no!" Kai panicked as he stared at the black metal walls around him. How would be get out?!

Misako walked towards her room, or more like, Ashley's room. She stared at the empty lair. Misako was half glad that the benders didn't allow her to train with them and half sorry to the person she was pretending to be. Ashley must had been going through some tough moments here. Misako dragged her feet to the room, when she entered. She was taken aback by how spectacular it looked. For an underground lair, the room looked pretty normal. A bed was tucked at the side of the room, a couple of books on a table and a whole load of armour, weapons and smoke bombs.

Misako sat on the bed, it was rather comfortable. She could feel the other benders getting suspicious every time she refused to take off her mask. "When they are all asleep, I will rescue Kai." She muttered to herself quietly.

Kai sat in his cage trying to start a fire with his hands. It was impossible, the chamber was clearly built out of venge stone. The type where their elemental powers were useless against. There was no window, no light whatsoever. Kai was getting frustrated, with no contact with Borg, Zane and even Misako, he was starting to lose hope that he would save anyone.

~Author's Note~
I forgot to introduce ya'll the all the bender's names.
Spectre 1: Zachary (Zach)
Zachary has a mild sense of humour and he is the air bender.
Spectre 2: Ashley (Ash)
Ashley is quiet but has a pretty bad temper, she is the water bender.
Spectre 3: Lucy
Lucy is really smart, she's also like the leader. Lucy is the metal bender. Spectre 4: Samuel (Sam)
Samuel is a serious bender but can sometimes joke around in a salty way, he is the wood bender.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 477 32
After the battle against the Crystal King Aka the Overlord, everything was at peace in Ninjago. Like usually in a city like Ninjago, that peace never...
6.8K 304 34
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
7K 165 21
Warning ! Season 15 SPOILER! In this story, the characters are humans alright, not toys ! ;) When Nya merges with the ocean, Jay decides to step back...
Realmfall By

Fanfiction

2.4K 147 25
It was three months later when everything got turned on its head. Now there are rifts appearing out of nowhere, her portal is destroyed, and her brot...