Harry Potter Imagines

By aperkins1234

These stories are all smut imagines about some of the Harry Potter characters More

Quiet Sundays G.W
Sucking him off G.W
Fucking you in front of a window G.W
Tease G.W
Enjoying the view F.W
Dreams F.W
Veritaserum D.M
Excuses F.W
Excuses part 2 F.W
I'm Yours D.M
Breathless F.W
Embracing the muggle world D.M
So wrong, yet feels so right D.M
Alone time D.M
How much he loves her D.M
Good Girl G.W
The first quidditch match R.W
Christmas Gift H.P and R.W
Finally H.P
Jealousy R.W
Downright mean R.W
Insecurities H.P
Last Kiss D.M
Like I would D.M
Caught C.D
Weasley D.M
Silent treatment F.W
Video Game Love G.W
Hide and Seek F.W
Jealousy H.P
Helping Hands C.D
Mission Accomplished H.P
Setting up fate M.R
Fresh linen, mint, and a hint of red roses D.M
He finds out you self harm H.P
He finds out you self harm R.W
Secret Santa C.D
Charms Class Essay R.W
Body. Mind. Soul. C.D
The hills C.D
In the prefect's bathroom C.D
The common room F.W
Mirror pics C.D
Arranged D.M
His obsession C.D
The wrong tie F.W
Hogwarts express C.D
Why? F.W
Origami D.M & C.D Gryffindor reader
Three's a crowd F.W
Don't move (Preference?)
Play with fire C.D
Point of view C.D
Cock Warming C.D
Bored C.D
Get in O.W
The Game O.W
Midnight G.W
Safe Word C.D
Envy C.D
Red rope and a whiny puppy C.D
In the refrigerator light F.W
Crawling back to you D.M
My treasure C.D
Natural born enemy C.D
The end of the week C.D
Sub Harry head-canon!
A drunken mistake C.D
Obsessed O.W
It started innocent D.M
Sub Draco head-canon!
Mommy's good boy F.W
His problem F.W
Yours and mine O.W
Enemies with benefits O.W
Hard day's night G.W
The black quill D.M
Mine C.D
Satisfaction F.W
Not me C.D
Punished O.W
Rougher, Louder C.D

Something Precious D.M

115 0 1
By aperkins1234

"Don't touch me you filthy little mud-blood" you sighed, why was it always you that had to stand up for the first years. You'd think that by now Draco would've gotten used to your scolding and would get bored of picking on the helpless first years.

"Draco! I told you to stop calling the muggle-borns that, lay off the derogatory terms you shit" you were pretty much the only person (other than the golden trio) that would stand up to Malfoy. But you were however the only one in the school who he would actually listen to. The two of you basically grew up together so you were used to putting up with each other. By now you wondered if Draco only kept picking on the younger years to wind you up.

"I'm just calling them what they are, don't be upset love" he said with a wink and his signature smirk. You don't know when it had started but somewhere along the line, ironic flirting had started between the two of you. You'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy it though.

"I'm not upset Draco darling; I simply want you to take that stick on the floor and stick it up your ass" Draco flushing a deep pink was worth having to call him these ridiculous pet names.

"Thank you, Y/N!" the little Gryffindor squeaked.

"You're supposed to be courageous right? Malfoy isn't even scary, he's very...ferret like." And with a wink thrown over your shoulder to Draco, you were on your way. You weren't by any means popular or well-loved by the school, it was more like you had their respect. You were still a Slytherin after all, you just stood up for the ones Draco and other Slytherins were especially cruel to. Simple name calling you could turn a blind eye to but the hexes and use of "mud-blood" was just unnecessary.

That was probably why instead of boos, you simply got applauded when your name was pulled from the goblet. You weren't in it for the 'eternal glory' you were just bored at Hogwarts. These deadly tasks sounded like something to get your mind off of everything, besides now that 'The Chosen One' was also competing, you had extra motivation to win the whole thing.

That being said...Potter tipping you off about the first task was probably the single worst feeling you've ever had in your life. The feeling of owing someone, let alone Potter, a favor. But he had saved your life, without his tip off you don't know if you could've won that task. I mean it was dragons, DRAGONS. But your victory meant fire-whiskey parties in the Slytherin common room for a week straight so you wouldn't complain too much. You definitely kept it to yourself though, the thought of the rest of your house finding out you were saved by Potter made you shudder.

"Surprised you're still alive Y/L/N, though I suppose someone has to beat Potter. His head is big enough."

"Don't look so happy to see me Malfoy" sarcasm dripping from you voice.

5 seconds of eye contact was all it took for you to be pulled into his arms, a breathe you didn't know you were holding finally being released. You allowed yourself a couple seconds to enjoy to be held, it wasn't often that you and Draco hugged despite having grown up together.

"I'm glad you're alive Y/N/N, I need someone other than mud-bloods to make fun of."

"Shut up Malfoy, don't ruin this."

"Don't fall in love with me yeah? I know I'm hot but you're not really my type, though being a pure blood does help" smacking his chest, you pulled away from his hold. "God you are insufferable, now help me figure out how to work this stupid egg so I can tell Potter and not have to owe him anymore." Draco was your one exception to the 'tell no one that you owe Potter rule' you set yourself, besides, you couldn't hide anything from him. He'd surely find out sooner or later.

You had spent weeks with that egg, trying to figure out how to open it without the deaf-curdling screams. It was only when you convinced Draco to sneak you into the prefect's bath (nothing in that dingy castle could compare to the prefect's bath), that you figured it out. Though it took an awful lot longer to decipher it but being even with Potter again made every blood-curdling screech worth it.

The yule ball was a whole other catastrophe. Watching couples slow dance for hours on end sounded like utter hell to you, which is why you practically threw a fit when you were told champions had to lead the first dance.

"Draco stop laughing at me, they want me to dance; they want me, me to hold some guy against me and dance in front of 3 schools. I was content to stand by the food and make fun of the Weasley's tattered robes or Potter's awkward dancing but now I actually have to join in? I should just quit now."

"You fought dragons Y/N; a dance is nothing. Besides we've been going to balls for years, you should be used to it by now" he did have a point, maybe all those long boring parties your parents would throw would finally serve a purpose for you.

"Pansy's been trying to corner me for weeks, honestly I'd rather slow dance with your flat ass than hers. Besides, then we could make fun of Weasley together."

You thought it over but not for very long, you knew he'd be the only one you'd willingly go to the ball with, well the only one you could tolerate for so long that is. Besides, the two of you had made it through countless balls together, what's one more.

"Fine, but you're buying me a new dress."

"What? That wasn't an invitation? I was just joking. Hang on, you have just as much money as me! Pay for your own damn dress" you turned and made your way to the girl's dorms, blowing a kiss towards the flustered blonde on the sofa. "Make sure it's velvet or silk, nothing cheap either, else I'm telling you mother."

And that's how the both of you went to the Yule Ball together. Waltzing like you had done for so many years in the Malfoy manor and stuffing your faces, as you made fun of Ron Weasley's robes and Potter's pathetically sad looking face. Though you had to admit, Hermione was the focus of the night, no matter how good you looked in the dress Draco got for you, there was no denying all eyes were on her and the Durmstrang champion. As you climbed into the bed that night, a soft smile stretched across your face, the Yule ball wasn't so bad with Draco as company you supposed.

-

Which brought you to where you are now; stood in the freezing cold ready to dive into the equally freezing water. Calming yourself, you ran through your plan again. Cast the bubble-head charm, collect whatever 'precious item' Dumbledore was talking about and once you were out you would find Draco Malfoy and kill him. He had promised he would be there to help you prepare the night before; yet you spent the entire evening alone in the Slytherin common room waiting like some bloody girl being stood up.

You knew you weren't traditional friends (if you could even call yourselves that) but you thought at the very least he'd be there for you when you really needed him. Swimming had never really been your strong point after watching your cousin drown during your childhood, but that was a story for another day. After all these years, you really thought despite everything he'd be with you when you needed him most.

The canon went off, startling you from your thoughts as you quickly cast you charm and dove into the water, taking a second to adjust to the freezing water and calm your nerves. You really should have learnt a body warming spell. You watched as the other 3 swam straight through the village and watched as Fleur was attacked by Grindylows. "Better her than me" you thought.

You swam through the murky water and eerie village until you reached four figures afloat in the water. You swam toward them and recognised Weasley and Granger straight away, of course the golden trio would be making an appearance even here. Yet it was the mop of blonde hair that made your heart skip. 'Something precious has been taken from you.' Draco was your precious something!? You saw a young girl next to him, probably Fleur's sister. Why was it Draco who was taken? Why wasn't it your own sister who was just 3 years younger than you? God you were going to get an earful from the both of them after this.

Swimming closer you realized how gaunt he looked, you felt like you'd never truly looked at his face till this moment in time. Not even when slow dancing that night at the Yule Ball. He looked so different yet so similar to when you first met him at the age of 5. Both of your parents cooing as tubby little Malfoy held his tiny hand out to ask you for a dance.

For once he looked peaceful, rather than the sneer he always had at Hogwarts or his blank look at home around his parents and yours.

You slashed his bonds with a nearby rock, deciding to just get out of the water as soon as possible, you couldn't bear to be in the water with your heart thumping this fast any longer. Turning to give one last look at Potter you could see the disgust on his face as he stared at the unconscious boy in your arms. You threw a glare and the rock at him before swimming away, feeling slightly sorry for the poor French girl left behind.

You were the first to break out of the water, Krum following shortly behind.

"What?? Where am I? Y/N?!" Draco spluttered, coughing the water from his lungs before wrapping an arm around you and keeping the both of you afloat.

"You can ask questions later, I'm exhausted, can you please just swim us back to the stands." He didn't need more instructions, knowing you hated the water, he pulled you against him as he swam straight for the closest stands.

Everyone cheered as the both of you were pulled from the water and wrapped in towels. You had won first place but that was the last thing you were thinking about.

"Draco is your precious item? I always knew there was more going on between you two than you admitted!" you could kill Blaise then and there, you decided. Though you supposed the glare you received from Pansy was worth the humiliation, just a little.

"Y/N? What's Blaise talking about? All I remember is Professor Snape asking to see me last night as I was walking to meet you in the common room and the next thing I know I'm freezing my ass off in the water with you. I mean is it even legal to do this to a student? My father will be hearing about this." You could barely meet his eyes at this point, you were just as confused as he was, but you couldn't help but roll your eyes at his last comment.

Did you have feelings for Draco? Sure, you grew up together and had a love-hate relationship the whole time but that was the extent of it. You didd't like Draco, surely, you'd know right?

"Something precious was taken from each of us, Krum got Granger; Potter, Weasley; and Fleur got her sister. I guess Dumbledore thought your sorry ass was precious to me or something."

"Oooo does my darling Y/L/N have a crush on me? I thought you- and I quote- hated the sight of my stupid face?"

"In your dreams Malfoy, now shut up I want to hear them announce me as the winner." In reality you could care less about the announcement, just wanting to change the subject as fast as possible. Your eyes went to Potter, along with everyone elses, as he shot out the water like a bloody dolphin. You would give him credit where credit was due though, saving just Draco was hard enough, Potter had saved both Weasley and the Delacour girl.

"You know, if you wanted me all you had to do was ask? Obviously, I'm very attractive and my father is very important but don't be intimidated-"

"Shut up you git." God if he wasn't going to shut his stupid mouth, you'd make him, one way or another. The 'other way' as it happened was you grabbing his face between your palms and pressing your lips to his.

Draco wrapped his arms around you to pull you closer, deepening the kiss. You giggled into the kiss as everyone around you cheered; you didn't think you were a fan of PDA but after kissing Malfoy, you couldn't care less. You pulled away and nuzzled yourself into him, the both of you still ice cold from the swim but hearts beating fast.

You never thought you'd get a boyfriend from this tournament but being there in his arms, despite freezing your ass off, you were happier in that moment than you had been in a long time. There was nowhere you'd rather be.

"Be my girlfriend?"

"Shut up and kiss me Malfoy." You both smiled into the kiss, loving how natural it felt to be with him like this. Completely ignoring the winner's announcements and instead focusing on how happy you felt.

Life was looking more bearable by the second.

Well until you got killed by Voldemort that is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 48 32
A collection of imagines, preferences, and smut stories starring our favorite Hogwarts boys.
10.6K 83 57
imagines for the characters of Harry potter series
Preferences By Y

Fanfiction

15.5K 198 24
Harry Potter and Percy Jackson
294K 2.2K 25
there is smut in here sorryπŸ§πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ PEOPLE IN THIS THANG -draco malfoy -harry potter -ron weasley -sirius black -james potter -remus lupin -tom riddl...