Dandelions | Emma x Fem!Reader

By Chibi-Lee

'𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒻𝒾𝑒𝓁𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒲𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉... More

Chapter 1 | Grace Field House
Chapter 2 | Exit
Chapter 3 | The Iron Lady
Chapter 4 | Optimal
Chapter 5 | She Got Us!
Chapter 6 | Carol and Sister Krone
Chapter 7 | We're Counting on You
Chapter 8 | I Have an Idea
Chapter 9 | Let's Play a Game of Tag
Chapter 10 | Control
Chapter 11 | Spy - Part 1
Chapter 12 | Spy - Part 2
Chapter 13 | Spy - Part 3
Chapter 14 | Trump Card
|🏳️‍🌈|Pride Month Special|🏳️‍🌈|
Chapter 15 | Don't You Dare
Chapter 16 | The Secret Room and William Minerva
Chapter 17 | The Secret Room and William Minerva - Part 2
Chapter 18 | Resolve
Chapter 19 | Out
Chapter 20 | "Teaming Up"
Chapter 21 | An Obvious Trap
Chapter 21. 5 | Omake
Chapter 22 | Maiko's Secret
Chapter 23 | Bait
Chapter 24 | Eradicate!
Chapter 26 | Investigation - Part 2
Chapter 27 | I Want To Live
Chapter 28 | We Won't Let You Die
Chapter 29 | Lying Low - Part 1
Chapter 30 | Lying Low - Part 2
Chapter 31 | Resistance
Chapter 32 | Empty
Chapter 33 | Execution - Part 1
Chapter 34 | Execution - Part 2
Chapter 35 | Execution - Part 3
Maiko's Appearance
Chapter 36 | Execution - Part 4
Chapter 37 | Execution - Part 5
Chapter 38 | Escape
Chapter 39 | Forest of Vows
Chapter 40 | Beyond Expectations
Chapter 41 | The Snakes of Alvapinera
Chapter 42 | Attack
Chapter 43 | We Won't Be Eaten
Chapter 44 | 81194
Tpn Oneshot Book

Chapter 25 | Investigation - Part 1

230 16 0
By Chibi-Lee

The investigation. Climbing atop the wall, taking a look at the outside world, and deciding our routes and necessities.

"Sister Krone already knows what we're up to. Mama likely suspects us. We've got to hurry! As soon as we're done with this, we're out of here. As soon as tomorrow...before Mama and Sister Krone make their move!!" Emma thought.

***

At the house, Don, Gilda, (Y/N), and Maiko stood outside. Gilda held a small child in her arms as the four of them stared out into the woods where Norman and Emma had disappeared into.

"Ray will distract Mama...while Norman and Emma investigate... Meanwhile..." (Y/N)'s thoughts trailed back to the conversation about their plan.

-Flashback-

"In the event I fail to distract Mama, I'll give you three a sign. As soon as you three see this, rush to tell Emma and Norman to retreat!" Ray told Maiko, Gilda, (Y/N), and Don

-Flashback End-

"Please work out!!" Gilda thought.

The four began to walk around the grounds, as to not act weird to the other children while they kept their eyes on the window.

***

"Okay. Let's go switch out the drugs with fakes." Ray said.

He and Isabella were inside, standing in a completely deserted hallway.

"Sure." The woman agreed.

The two then headed towards the stairs and began to walk up them.

"Strange. Why haven't I seen Krone in a while? Where is she now?" Ray wondered.

"I've eliminated her." Isabella spoke up.

"Huh?" Ray turned his head, he held onto the railing of the stairs.

Isabella smirked, her eyes narrowing.

"I've eliminated Sister Krone."

Ray's eyes widened and he dashed up the stairs. He threw open the door to the room that once belonged to Sister Krone. He stared in shock as the room was completely empty. Isabella then came up behind him and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"I no longer had any use for her, so I swiftly eliminated her."

Ray turned his head a bit behind him to look at Isabella.

"And I no longer have any use for you, either."

"What?" Ray asked.

"Our "trade" ends here and now." Isabella told him.

Ray turned around to face the woman.

"Wha... I'm fired?! Why...don't you need me?! You used me to control all those kids, in an indirect way!" Ray shouted.

"You're right."

"I did my job well! I..." Ray trailed off.

Isabella leaned down so her face was close to Ray's.

"Yes. You've always been a very useful dog to me. That's why I've always put you close to my side... Even though I knew you were a lying traitor."

Ray tensed up. "Who..."

"She may suspect us, but she doesn't know anything. Even if she does, it doesn't matter..."

"Who cares?! I'm still useful!" Ray exclaimed. His hand on his chest.

"As long as I'm useful to her! As long as she feels like everyone, including me, is under her control!"

"Yes. It's true that you're still capable. It's also true that I'm being unfair to you. It hurts me, too. I wasn't even planning on it! In a perfect world, I would've loved to keep you by my side until the very end." Isabella explained.

"Then-"

"But I had no choice! Circumstances have changed." Isabella pulled out her "watch" and continued. "From now on, I'll make sure to contain them all on my own. I'm so sorry, Ray. Please forgive me for what I'm about to do."

***

The three stationed outside continued to watch the window.

"Nothing so far... If everything stays like this, we'll..."

Don's thoughts were cut short when the four kid's eyes widened.

"Wait what's going on?!" Gilda asked, panicked.

"Wha-"

"Ray didn't give the signal but Mama came out first!" (Y/N) thought.

Isabella walked out of the door and passed by the four children, making her way to the forest.

"What should we-"

"Gilda, you stay here. Don, (Y/N), come with me." Maiko cut Gilda off and dashed into the house, (Y/N) and Don following after her.

"Don?! (Y/N)?! Maiko?!" Gilda called after them.

"We're going to go check out the house! We'll let you know if we find something... So go as soon as you get the message!" Maiko shouted before her, (Y/N), and Don disappeared into the house.

***

Ray rammed into the locked door, trying to break it open. He stumbled back after his attempt failed.

"...Blast!"

"Mama!"

"Stay in there for a bit, honey. I'll let you out as soon as I'm back." She opened her "watch" and looked at it. "Now...judging from their speed through the forest, these two must be Emma and Norman. They're headed straight for the wall...and "investigation", perhaps?"

"She's found us out!!"

"Oh yes! And about the drugs... I could care less! I know that you'll protect me no matter what. You won't let them kill me. For their sake! That's if you wanted to stop me, you would 100% convince them to use a different method. Bye-bye, Ray. Thank you for all of your work until today." Isabella said.

She then began walking down the stairs.

"Damn it!" Ray shouted.

"This is bad... What now?! Things have taken a turn for the absolute worst! She eliminated Krone?! She's done with me?!" Ray pulled his foot back, getting ready to kick the door. "Right now, I've got to focus on getting out of-" Ray's thoughts were cut off by the door opening.

Don had opened the door with (Y/N) and Maiko standing behind him.

"Wha-?" The two boys said as the door hit the ground.

Don fell to the ground out of shock.

"My bad!" Ray said as he ran out of the room.

(Y/N) rushed over to Ray.

"Ray, more importantly-"

"That's right!"

***

"AH!" Gilda exclaimed as the four came barreling out of the house.

"GILDA, COME!" Maiko shouted.

"Huh, is the investigation over? Are we gonna stop Emma and Norman?" Gilda asked.

"We are gonna force the completion of this investigation! Let's go stop Mama!" Don shouted.

"MAMA?!" Gilda exclaimed.

"There's no time to explain! Just come on!" (Y/N) urged.

The five began running into the woods after Mama.

"From now on, I'll make sure to contain them all on my own." From now on. In other words, Mama hasn't given up on shipping us out right on time! Early shipment is still not her ultimate goal! But still... "circumstances have changed." "Circumstances"?! In any case, our approach until now isn't going to fly anymore! "We'll let her think that she's in control." There's no point in stopping the investigation. No... From now on, she'll be directly controlling us. If we stop now, we won't have any more chances! We have to make this investigation happen before Mama stops us all!" Ray thought.

***

Emma and Norman were running towards the wall when Emma stopped."

"Emma..."

"Yeah!"

Emma tossed the bag of ropes into the bushes as something came walking up to them. Isabella then came up to them, her tracker out and a smile on her face.

"Mama...? What's up?" Emma asked, a smile on her face.

"What the heck?! What about Ray? (Y/N)... Maiko... Gilda... Don... Why is she... THINK! What in the world is going on?!" Norman wondered.

***

"Realize it, Emma! Norman! Don't mind Mama...

Just keep going!"

...CH. 25/END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236 9 9
The day just ended, and Emma was tired of her work with archery. It was a normal day and she knew it. She could see Ray and somewhat still alive Norm...
340K 16.2K 64
✧ 𝑨 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 ✧ 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕...
3K 72 29
Ray x Fem!Reader "tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ᨵׁׅrꫀׁׅܻ tׁׅhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮tׁׅ ᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮ᨵׁׅυׁׅ ꯱ׁׅ֒ɑׁׅ֮ᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮, tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ ᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻ꯱ׁׅ֒꯱ׁׅ֒ ꪱׁׅ ƙׁׅ֑ꪀׁׅᨵׁׅᨰׁׅ. ᨰׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻrꫀׁׅ...
81K 2.3K 19
❝𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐓.❞ -- in which, the dumb and dense reader makes a certain ravenette fall for them. - a highschool romance with as much...