Falling For My Roommate

Od swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... Viac

1. The Apartment
2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
16. The Vibration Game
17. Panic
18. Horny
19. Losing It
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
24. An Unexpected Visitor
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

29. A Decision

10.8K 131 110
Od swaylastories100

I smile and nod.

Y: 'Yep,'

J: 'You dont have to answer it now,  just let me know, you dont have to say yes-'

I giggle and put a finger to his lips, immediately silencing him.

Y: 'Shut your gorgeous mouth for one minute!'

He smirks and softly licks my fingers. I burst out laughing and pull my fingers away immediately while he laughs.

J: 'I'm sorry for doing that, that was very weird'

I finish giggling.

Y: 'Its ok, I just wasnt expecting it'

He giggles again.

Y: 'Can I let you know tomorrow maybe? I know what I want to do but I just want to annoy you'

He laughs.

J: 'Alright, so, maybe do you wanna come back here and not with the king and queen of PDA'

I giggle and smile at him.

Y: 'Yes I will, just make sure none of your demonic exes come back to play'

He laughs.

J: 'I'll try, you never know cause I have alot of them'

Y: 'Right I need to go back and get my stuff, I'll be back soon'

He smiles and nods. I get up and go down to the car. I immediately check my phone before putting it back in my bag and driving back to the dorms. I get up there and open the door and am welcomed by a quite unpleasant site. Daisy and Liam fucking on the kitchen counter. We all immediately look at each other and I see the colour rising in Daisy's cheeks.

Y: 'Um, I just came for my stuff'

D: 'Going back to your apartment'

I nod and I discreetly see Liams hands move up to Daisy's breasts.

Y: 'Yeah and you two wont have to worry me when you are fucking anywhere and at whatever time!'

They both laugh and I quickly go past them and into the spare room. I take my stuff and put it back in my school bag and have a list check to make sure I have eveything.

Y: 'Ok that's all my stuff! Thanks for last night, I really needed it'

They nod and Daisy hugs me.

D: 'Completely fine! You can come back here at anytime if you need, whether you and Josh have another argument or you just need a girly sleepover,'

I nod and hug her back.

Y: 'Thanks,'

L: 'So Josh has been frantically messaging me about a conversation you two had at your apartment'

Y: 'He really does tell you everything huh'

He smirks and nods.

L: 'Yep, trust me, I know everything. He just somehow feels the need to tell me everything that happens in his life, it's kind of sweet actually'

I smile and nod.

Y: 'Good he has someone to talk to about anything'

L: 'Think that's us both,'

I smile and nod. I leave a few minutes later and as soon as I close the door I hear giggles.

L: 'Strip for me right now and get back on that counter'

D: 'Yes daddy'

I smile and yell at them.

Y: 'Guys, at least wait for me to leave first! Jesus christ

I hear laughter and an apology before I shake my head and smile.
That will definitely end in an accidental pregnancy. I go back down to the car and put my stuff in the front seat footwell. I pull out of the dorms and go back to the apartment. I park and take all my stuff up to the apartment and hear Josh swearing. I smile and go inside and am immediately met with the smell of burning.

Y: 'Josh what are you burning?!'

J: 'One sec'

I put my stuff on my bed and go down to the kitchen and giggle. I see Josh flapping a flannel at a black sort of dish.

J: 'So I made the dumb decision of making cupcakes for you, but used a plastic mould. As you can clearly see, plastic can melt so now I'm left with cupcake mixture that has been melted in with plastic. Would you like one?'

I burst out laughing.

Y: 'I'll pass thank you, ok so when I went back to Daisy and Liams for my stuff, I was met with the lovely site of Daisy getting fucked on the kitchen counter'

Josh laughs and stops his attempts of flapping down the cupcake and plastic cupcake disaster.

J: 'I've walked in on them so many times, like they are fuckung constantly'

I smile and nod.

Y: 'So who were the cupcakes for then?'

Josh smirks and looks at them then back to me.

J: 'Thry were for you actually, they were chocolate and I had red icing already made to put on top.

He gestures towards the pack of ready made red fondant icing and I smile.

Y: 'Aw, it was a cute thing to do, I really appreciate the thought of it. Wait hold on a second, you made the cupcakes so I would say yes to you asking me out!'

Josh bursts out laughing.

J: 'And finally the penny drops! Yes that was the only reason I decided to make them'

I giggle and shake my head.

Y: 'Wow, you really thought food was the way to my heart didnt you'

He giggles.

J: 'Works with most girls, dont know why it didnt work on you'

Y: 'Well I'm not like most girls obviously you idoit'

He giggles.

J: 'Right, I'll get rid of whatever this is and then we can decide on what to do now'

I nod and watch him unceremoniously dispose of the plastic ridden cupcakes. He looks up at me and smiles.

J: 'There we go! Now we can forget that ever happened'

I giggle.

Y: 'I know you'll go telling Liam about this, cause apparently you were frantically messaging him while I was at theirs and it was about our conversation'

Josh blush slightly and looks away.

J: 'Yeah I tell him pretty much everything, hes like my go to person, well including you of course, when I have a problem. Plus I cant keep anything from him cause he knows when I'm lying'

I giggle.

Y: 'Yeah, he said it was kind of sweet that you did that'

Josh smiles.

J: 'So what should we do now? Baking is out of the question'

I giggle.

Y: 'Aw I was really looking forward to making some cup cakes, preferably not in a plastic mould'

J: 'Mmm, well now we dont have a plastic mould so good luck getting one unless your going to target'

I giggle.

Y: 'Come on, let's go watch a movie'

He smiles and nods. We go up to my room and I turn on Netflix.

Y: 'So you know the morning after we slept together?'

J: 'Yes I do recall that, what about it?'

Y: 'Well while you were very kindly making me breakfast, I went onto your Netflix, looking for something and I do remember seeing alot of very erotic movies'

Josh immediately blush and looks away.

J: 'Oh piss off, dont pretend like you dont watch films just for sex'

I giggle.

Y: 'I actually dont, right so what do you wanna watch?'

J: 'I dont know you choose'

I smile and put on Clueless.

J: 'Ah yes my spirit same name guy Josh!'

I giggle and he pulls me into his arms and we cuddle. When the film is almost done, I get a waterfall feeling and sit up. Josh groans behind me and I get up and see blood has gone through my underwear, shorts and onto Josh's sweatpants. He looks at the blood on his sweatpants and up at me and I immediately start crying and run to the bathroom. I clean myself up and realise I have no clean underwear or shorts in the bathroom. I sigh and call out to Josh.

Y: 'J-Josh'

He comes to th door and opens slightly.

J: 'Yeah? What do you need?'

Y: 'C-clean underwear a-and sweatpants please'

J: 'Yep, one sec, any requests?'

Y: 'N-not a thong or a-anything new'

J: 'Yep, one sec'

He leave and throws in a pair of black panties and a pair of grey sweats. He closes the door and I lean forward to grab them. I put in a tampon and put the clothes on before checking myself in the mirror. I leave and Josh is closing my closet door.

J: 'The door was open, need anything. Pads, tampons, food?'

I shake my head and look at him.

Y: 'N-no thanks, I'm so s-sorry'

He shakes his head and comes over and wraps his arms around me.

J: 'Its completely natural, and plus, it will come out.'

I smile weakly at him and lay my head against his chest. He smiles down at me and speaks again.

J: 'Sit down,'

I shake my head and push my head against him and cling to him. He smiles and whispers into my ear

J: 'You can still cuddle me if you want too,'

I reluctantly comply with him and lay down. He lays next to me and I immediately cling to him and wrap my arms around him and push my head into his chest. He smiles and wraps his arms around me and strokes my hair. I smile at him for being so nice to me even though I've just got my period on him. After 5 minutes of a comfortable silence and cuddling, Josh speaks again

J: 'Are you craving anything? Or want a drink?'

I smile at him being so considerate and nod.

Y: 'Salad'

He smiles.

J: 'I'll make you a salad now, what do you want in it?'

Y: 'Lettuce, tomatoes, 2 cut up boiled eggs, small pieces of chicken and chopped up cucumber'

He nods and smiles at the weird combination. He trys to get up but I cling to him again. I hear him giggle and he kisses the top of my head.

J: 'I need to make your salad! Do you want one of shirts or hoodies to cuddle instead of me?'

I nod and he quickly gets up and gets me a shirt. I smile and immediately wrap my arms around it and smile. He smiles at me and makes me my salad. He comes back up and I sit up and smile at him. He smiles back and bends down to me.

J: 'Here you go, I had to write down eceything you wanted and the only thing that wasnt there was pieces of chicken, it has everything else is there'

I smile up at him and take the plate from him. He sits next to me and we continue the film. Josh ends up falling asleep on me and I smile and put the plate on the desk side. I smile and settle down and run my hands through his hair. I softly scratch his head while stroking his bronze curly locks and smile at his peaceful sleeping face. I fall asleep with my hand buried in his hair and cuddling together.

I wake up the next morning and hear Josh in the shower next door. I smile at the wall where his room is on the other side and cuddle the duvet. I look down at my chest and see a few little bronze hairs on my shirt. I smile as I remember where I was running my hands through his hair and I then remember I'm on my period. Definitely a worse thought. I sigh and stand up and bolt to the toilet and thankfully, I dont ruin another pair of panties. I decide to take a quick shower and while I'm showering, Josh comes in with just a towel on.

J: 'I find it extremely rude that you had a shower the same time as me and didnt try join me.'

I giggle and turn and see his eyes are closed.

Y: 'Yeah I wasnt giving into you,'

J: 'Also my water went cold just as I was finishing so that was not appreciated either'

I giggle.

Y: 'Oops sorry, but you were almost done so'

He rolls his eyes and leaves.

J: 'Nice ass by the way'

My jaw drops and I turn to looks at him. He smirks and winks at me and closes the door. I curse at him and get out. As I get out, I remember I have no clean underwear in here. I quickly grab a pair of navy blue lacy panties and go back to the bathroom for a pad. I look and see I've got no more thick ones and swear. I put in a tampon and go to get a bra. I get the matching navy blue bra and put on a white long formal shirt. I leave the first 4 buttons of the shirt undone and go to dry my hair. When I'm done, I go downstairs into the kitchen and smile at Josh.

Y: 'I'm sure your mom bought you up with manners Josh Richards'

He smirks and looks at me.

J: 'She did indeed, your reason for asking?'

Y: 'I dont think she'd appreciate that your telling your roommate that she has a nice ass'

He giggles as I emphasize on roommate.

J: 'Aw, go cry about it if your feeling that disrespected'

I roll my eyes and go over to him. I smile as hes making pancakes.

J: 'Your very cheery for someone on their period, what do you want'

I giggle.

Y: 'Food, and I need pads cause I got no thick ones' 

Josh nods.

J: 'If you want I can get them for you,'

I smile and shake my head.

Y: 'I need other stuff too, but thanks for the offer'

We talk for a bit until Josh puts down a plate of 3 stacked pancakes with cherries, strawberries, blueberries and honey infront of me. I smile at them and then him and he hands me some cutlery.

J: 'Breakfast ma'am'

I giggle and thank him. I finish my pancakes quickly and as I push my finished plate away, Josh laughs.

J: 'Dam my cooking mist be good cause you ate those so quick'

I giggle.

Y: 'No, they were awful, I was just super hungry I could have eaten anything'

Josh giggles and rolls his eyes.

J: 'So thankful for me arent you,'

I smile and nod.

Y: 'I'm going back to my room to chill, wanna come?'

He smiles and nods. He picks up my plate and puts it in the sink, ready for the dishwasher. We go up to my room and sit together. We talk for a bit till Josh brings up a certain subject.

J: 'So last nights conversation"

I smile.

Y: 'What about it?'

J: 'You said you knew what you were gonna say but was gonna make me wait till the morning'

I giggle.

Y: 'You've been so nice and so patient with me since we met, and especially this morning while waiting for my decision'

He giggles.

J: 'I've been so desperate and impatient on this inside trust me'

I laugh.

J: 'Ugh just put me out my misery PLEASE'

I laugh at him.

Y: 'Ok fine, so my decision is...'

I stop mid sentence and he waits for me to continue. I giggle as he starts gesturing me to continue.

J: 'Continue!'

Y: 'Ask me out again and you'll find out my answer'

Josh rolls his eyes and smiles.

J: 'God your pissing me off now, ok fine'

I giggle.

J: 'Blair, will you be my girlfriend?'

I smile and put him out of his misery.

Y: 'Yes I will!'

His eyes light up like a christmas tree and he hugs me tight.

?: 'Well, well, well, what is going on between the 2 supposed roommates?'...

Please vote and comment! xx

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.7M 59.5K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
291K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
135K 4.2K 64
"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy laughed. "It's not? Bummer." Alright listen...
163K 2.8K 38
When Alyssa received her scholarship to attend The university of Houston, she had no idea that one kiss in a club could be so persistent. Running in...