Untamed | ZAYN

Von sweetenerbabee

"Don't start something you won't be able to finish," I threatened. "You're no fun," she pouted, "I want this... Mehr

Introduction
Castings!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
XOXO
Serenity
Bonus - No.1
One-Shots

Chapter 16

477 11 115
Von sweetenerbabee

The look's on her face, back in my place.

Legs in the air, all dirty again.

Sierra's POV

All fucking day long, Zayn had been annoying me. And teasing me.

There were times he'd been annoying but in a sweet way. For example at the mall when I'd purposely left him with Harry so I could pay for my clothes myself and he still managed to somehow beat me to it.

But the other times, I'd wanted to rip my fucking hair out. Like when I had tried to make dinner, trying to tolerate his constant touches. I was seriously considering shattering a plate on the spot, he'd driven me to insanity.

Nevertheless, I'm glad I didn't burn our food cause the lasagna was actually decent. Zayn even complimented it, stepping out of his mischief zone for two seconds to be kind.

And now he was back to usual and I wasn't having it tonight.

Zayn was lying back on the headboard waiting for me but he really had no clue what was in store for him.

I stepped out of the bathroom in a black lacy bodysuit, covering up with a satin robe.

A look I knew all too well appeared on his face when he took my appearance in, the allure and desire prominent in his eyes. "You got a surprise under there?," he asked seductively, his lustful gaze running shamelessly up and down my figure, "you look gorgeous baby."

It's now or never, I can't back down, I thought, mentally preparing myself.

"I know I do," I whispered confidently, slipping the robe off me and approaching him on the bed, "you don't look too bad yourself."

"That's a new one," he observed in his raspy voice, his hands extending so he could tug my waist in but I stepped away.

He shot me a surprised look, raising his eyebrows at me for an explanation.

I used this moment to my advantage, reaching for the concealed handcuffs under the blanket, clicking them around his wrists.

The bewilderment was apparent in his eyes but it was quickly replaced by frustration. He wasn't used to having the roles reversed but I didn't pity him at all. He put himself in this position.

I'd give him what he wanted in time. I just wanted to have my fun first. Harmless right?

"I suggest you get me out of these right now," he warned me, the demand clear in his face as he shot me a dark look.

"No can do baby," I said straddling him, placing my centre right on his bulge, trailing my hands down his abdomen. "You see, you can be a tease...

But so can I."

He was rendered silent by my act, as if it still hadn't processed in his mind. I ignored the infuriated look he sent me because underneath it, I could sense his dominant demeanor was being tested. Desire radiated off both of us as we exchanged heated looks.

"I'm giving you a last chance to uncuff me," he told me, wetting his lips as I brought my face closer to lean towards his head so I could press a kiss on his neck.

"Sorry daddy but I want the control tonight," I said sweetly, a slight hint of mocking in my voice as I grinded my hips on his dick innocently.

His fists clenched in the cuffs, a groan leaving his lips at the contact.

"Fuck," he growled, "you're gonna regret this."

In response, I squeezed his dick to show him I wasn't phased by his threats right now.

"Ah well," I pouted, "might as well enjoy it while it lasts then right?"

He bit his lip as I ran my fingers down his abs, brushing them lightly over his hip bones.

"You see how you're feeling right now?" I whispered in his ear, "that's how I've been feeling the whole fucking day."

Pressing my palm on his chest, I leaned forward, bringing my mouth to his, running my tongue on his bottom lip.

"So you're doing this cause you're frustrated?" he breathed into the battle of our kisses, trying to make sense of his situation.

"It's a secret," I said, emphasising my statement with a kiss before I dipped my mouth down to trace a path of kisses down his abdomen.

I felt him exhale in relief when I finally released his dick, tossing the briefs to the side so I could focus my attention on his little situation.

"I need to touch you so fucking badly," he whined, his jaw clenched over my teasing touches.

"Doesn't feel nice, does it?" I asked, "to know your little fucktoy has you at her authority and you can't punish her."

I enunciated my words, applying some pressure on his erection for effect.

This is too fun.

"Fuck you," he let out, though it came out less threatening when he moaned at the pressure of my tongue swirling on his tip.

"That wasn't very nice to say daddy" I frowned in mock offense, "you're the one restricted right now, you do know that?"

My reminder dawned on his face and he gritted his teeth, biting back the insult he was gonna send my way.

My arousal was extremely evident by now. Zayn's words always had an effect on me and his moans only turned me on further, especially since I knew I was the one doing this to him.

"I think it's my turn now since you don't know how to behave."

I pressed my hips down on his thigh, the heat and friction of my clit rubbing against his skin. His sounds were more desperate now, the dominance gone from his voice, replaced by pure want. I loved listening to his filthy pleas.

"Should I tie you up a bit longer daddy?" I pouted, lowering my gaze straight into his eyes to watch him.

I can't lie, I loved seeing him at my mercy.

His 'yes' came out strained through his clenched jaw and I ran my hand down his angular face, drawing out the moment.

"I feel bad though, you seem very desperate for my pussy," I said, contemplating my decisions whilst he lay helpless.

I decided to carry on, inching my pussy closer to his erection to frustrate him further.

"Don't you dare stop now," he admired, all of a sudden, "carry on getting yourself off on me. Such a pretty view for daddy."

I tried to compose myself from the unbearable throbbing between my thighs but I couldn't fucking help it when he referred to himself like that.

I continued to move hips above him, trying to soothe the aching between my legs.

"I think I've had enough fun for today, don't you think?" I asked quietly, bringing my mouth down to his.

The yearning look in his eyes satisfied me, whether he'd admit or not, he'd learnt his lesson with teasing me.

"Please baby," he groaned, "I'm sorry." A thin line of sweat coated his forehead as he tugged on the handcuffs.

"Aw, you actually apologised," I smiled, gripping his hardened jaw, sending him an angelic wink. There might as well have been a fucking halo on my head by now.

When I finally undid the cuffs, the click was all that processed in my mind before I felt him flip my body over harshly.

"I'm sure my little slut loved that, didn't she?" he whispered in my ear, bringing his hands down to my soaking centre.

I whimpered at the contact of his fingers at my wetness, not giving in to him and his dirty words.

He tugged off my lingerie before smashing a needy kiss on my lips.

"I think you've forgotten who's in charge though angel," he warned and before I could reply with one of my bratty comments, he pushed into me without warning,

A loud moan left my mouth at the impact. He pulled out of me, just to pound into me even harder again. Zayn's rough touches only spurred my senses on.

My breathing was erratic and the fucker chose the exact moment to wrap his hands around my throat. A strangled moan left my mouth at the feel of his cold, metal rings.

"You were so fucking sexy in control like that. Who knew my own fucktoy could make me submit like that?"

I smirked at his words but it was wiped off my face almost straight away when he lowered his hand from my throat to rub my clit.

The simultaneous movements of his thumb stimulating me while he thrust into me was too much and I felt my body tremble.

"You're gonna come twice for me," he warned, his movements faster when he knew I was close. I could only answer with a nod, my words not coherent enough to form a sentence.

Placing both hands on my hips, he slammed into me roughly and my ass received all his brutal spanks and the one he landed on my pussy. My body shuddered as I let go, clenching over his dick.

"Fuck baby," he panted, "I know you can cum again."

I shook my head lightly, overstimulated. I knew I could do it but I was too clouded by pleasure in the moment.

Zayn slapped my cheek at my defiance before he clasped my jaw to tilt my head towards him.

"Don't deny me baby."

Damn okay, someone took the word daddy a little too literally.

"You're gonna cum again," he demanded, rubbing my clit faster to show me he wasn't fucking around, "don't fucking make me repeat myself."

Sure enough, my impending orgasm shattered my body and I felt him release in me at the same time.

"Jesus, you're so fucking hot when you cum for me," he gasped, trying to catch some air as he pulled out.

I was too breathless to answer him as he turned my waist so our bodies could touch.

I was thoroughly fucked, quite literally, so I only kissed him in retaliation, at a loss for words. He laughed in understanding, stroking my cheek softly before returning the kiss.

***

Zayn was still at work clearing up some final details for tonight with his boss, straight after he'd gotten ready, so I'd missed the opportunity to see him in his suit. Harry and he were coming over to pick us up in a bit though so I guess I could wait a little longer.

Myra and I had been getting ready at ours in the meantime, finishing up our makeup.

I don't really know how I felt about the prospect of finally meeting Selene. In general, I wasn't an angry-driven person so I knew I probably wouldn't lash out. My patience was definitely one of the more attractive attributes I had because when I was angry, it was a mess.

The doorbell rang, the sound vibrating through the whole house.

"Please get that babe," Myra asked, concentrating on not fucking up her eyelashes, "I just need to set my face and I'll be down."

"Yeah sure," I said, carefully walking down the stairs so I wouldn't trip in my heels. I'd decided to be simplistic for once, wearing a simple black gown. The slit down the side reached near my waist, exposing a lot of my leg. The intricate stringing of the high heels had taken me forever to put on but it was definitely worth the final result.

The door sounded five more obnoxious times and I swore, trying to run down the hallway to answer the door.

Zayn stood at the door, breathtakingly hot in his black suit.

"Wow, you look beautiful," I said, awed at his hot ass frame.

His eyes were too distracted by my dress to answer, his eyes entranced by my outfit for the evening.

"You really can't wait two seconds at the door, can you?" I asked sarcastically, watching his face take in my silk-clad figure, captivated by my body.

He ignored me and I rolled my eyes, letting him complete his eye-fucking.

"You know," he drawled, connecting his waist with mine, "I'm supposed to be doing business tonight, not fighting others off you."

"It's okay baby," I mused, "I'm taken anyways." The warmth of our silhouetted bodies moulded against each other made me feel so fucking lucky to have him.

"They're still gonna be looking at your body," he complained possessively.

"Quit whining baby," I teased him, looping my hands behind his neck so I could kiss him.

I think we got a bit carried away cause Myra came down, telling us to stop snogging in the hallway.

"Zayn, where's my boyfriend?" Myra asked him, interrupting us.

"He's out in my car, smoking," Zayn said, laughing at Myra's reaction as her eyes rolled in expectancy.

We locked up the house and headed to the car, Myra pleased with Harry's reaction to her figure. Unlike my long gown, Myra was wearing a sleeveless cocktail dress that made her dark skin glow, her beauty enhanced with small, golden clips entangled in her gorgeous curls. She was absolutely stunning, Harry was a lucky fella.

When we arrived at the venue, Zayn and Harry went off on their business exploits so Myra and I walked to the bar, ordering some sodas. I wasn't planning on getting drunk tonight and neither was Myra, considering she had a shift at the hospital early tomorrow morning. I fidgeted with the silver pendant at my neck whilst waiting for the drinks. I don't know why I kept thinking of Selene and how she would eventually show up.

"What's up with you love?" Myra confronted me, "you've been bothered ever since we've entered."

"Remember when I mentioned Selene?" I asked her and her face contorted into recognition at the name, disgust clear on her features.

"The bitch who cheated on Zayn?"

"Yeah," I sighed, "her dad is hosting this ball tonight and she's bound to show up later. Zayn always has to avoid her each time."

"Don't let her intimidate you at all," she lectured me, "you are a confident ass woman."

I nodded meekly, still deep in my train of thoughts.

Thankfully, Zayn and Harry came over, saving me from getting anxious.

"Time to dance ladies!" Harry exclaimed enthusiastically, before he looked at the expression on my face and frowned slightly.

"Tinker, you're at a ball, cheer up," he said dramatically , "Z, go take your missus to dance right this second."

Zayn gave Harry a questionable look but didn't deny his request, taking my hand and bringing me to the floor.

There were many couples around us, all wearing grateful attire, their faces stout in observance of those around them.

Zayn placed his hand around my waist, interlocking out hands with his other hand. We swayed to the classical music, my cheek resting on his chest.

"I hate these fucking events," Zayn said gruffly, "they'rel full of rich snobs."

"Hey, be nice," I said, lifting my head up to look at him.

"I just want to leave but I haven't found Mark yet," he said, making a face. I'm guessing Mark was Selene's dad, who Zayn didn't seem to really like, judging by his facial expression.

At one point, we switched partners and I danced with Harry whilst Myra and Zayn awkwardly shuffled around. Harry and I had been friends for a long time so our friendship was strictly platonic, he was like my older protective brother.

We stopped after a while to laugh at the miserable sight of Myra and Zayn trying to dance.

"Should we take them out of their misery?" I asked him finally, feeling a bit sympathetic for them even though it was hilarious to watch.

"Probably," he agreed, smirking, "plus Mark is finally in sight and I wanna get home as much as you do. I'm not planning to run into Selene so she can pester me about Zayn's whereabouts again."

My heart sank at that but I ignored the stupid feeling, approaching Zayn.

"Okay baby, we'll be out of here in thirty," Zayn promised, kissing me on the cheek quickly before heading over to Mark. Myra was deep in conversation with another girl she'd just met so I went to the bathroom to touch up my lipstick.

On the way out, I felt my phone buzz on the way and I looked down at the screen.

Myra: Where are you?

Me: I went to the bathroom, I'm coming out now

Myra: Harry just spotted Selene :/

The message diverted my attention from where I was going and my shoulder collided with another girl who was entering the bathroom.

"Watch it," she snapped and the apology that was about to come out of my mouth disappeared when I looked into the fucking eyes of the one and only Selene Young.

A/N: I can't tell whether I appreciate or hate Wattpad for making me this fucked. Anyways, I love my book but the plot is gonna be so cliche and I don't really like it. This book was mostly focused on Zayn and Sierra's journey though and although I don't mind, my next book is probably gonna be very different. If I do write another book, I'll be very excited because it's gonna be a dark Harry fan fic and I already have some of it planned out 😶. Anyways, question of the day, what's your favourite album any of the 1D boys? I think it's pretty obvious that Mind of Mine is my favourite 😌. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

31.3K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning ⚠️ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...
85.3K 6.5K 39
Harry, age 25, learns love when he meets Zayn, age 39, while working for a grocer. 25 year old Harry Styles works for Greenwell Grocery as a delive...
483K 12.3K 31
Niall is in love with Zayn and has been for the last 3 years. The first year they dated was absolutely perfect. Niall couldn't be happier! But, then...
1M 36.6K 76
I glanced over at Harry. He was looking back at me and I could see his mouth moving in that slow, sexy way of his, but I couldn't focus on what he wa...