Being With You

By magconforimagines

Sophie must move again! When she's first settling in with the new life style and school she thought it would... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Hayes Point of View
Personal update
Chapter 26 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 30 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
I CHANGED THE TITLE
Chapter 35
Chapter 37 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Attention everyone
Chapter 43
Chapter 43 Hayes point of view
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Ideas for imagines
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
END

Chapter 36

875 14 0
By magconforimagines

The rest of the afternoon was quiet. Elizabeth came home and so did Nash and Skylynn. Nash watched TV with me for a little bit ,but Elizabeth kept nagging him to do his homework so he went to his room.

"Goodnight love" Elizabeth said as she kissed me on the forehead.

"Night" I replied as I snuggled down into the couch.

The darkness started to form around me. I couldn't hold my eyes open any longer.

I was ready for school. I emerged from the bathroom and came out fresh and clean. Hayes came running down the stairs and greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning" I said delighted

"Ready?" Hayes questioned as he walked towards the door and slipped on his grey vans.

"Almost" I replied shuffling into the kitchen.

I grabbed my backpack of the ground and followed Hayes out the door. We walked to school with our hands linked together. As I was walked up to the school doors everyone was giving me smiles and waves. I had a good feeling about this day. I walked into the school and everyone kept greeting me and saying hello. Half of the people I didn't even recognize. Hayes and I split up and went our separate ways too our classes. I ran down the empty hallway to my classroom trying not to be late. As I walked into the room I saw something that triggered every single bad memory. Pictures of Grayson on top on me were all over the walls. They were piled on the desks. They were spread all over the floor. My jaw dropped down and a high pitch scream fell from my mouth.

I didn't realize dreaming, until I awoke screaming. I heard foot steps flying down the stairs.

"Sophie, Sophie, shhhhh, baby I'm here" Hayes said as he swept me off the couch into his arms.

Tears were streaming down my face. My back was drenched in sweat.

"It it it, it's real, he's ruined me, he he he did this" I stuttered.

"No, it was all a dream. It isn't real Sophie, it isn't real" Hayes said trying to shush my crying.

"Why don't you sleep in my bed for the rest of the night" Hayes whispered softly.

"No I will get you in trouble" I said finally being able to talk clearly.

"No trust me, Elizabeth will be okay" Hayes replied as he carried me up the stairs and into his room.

He laid me down on the left side of the bed. He slipped the covers from under me and put them on top of my hot sweaty body.

"I will sleep on the couch" Hayes said as he walked toward the door.

"Wait Hayes" I said peeped my head up. "Will you sleep in here with me?" I questioned as I tried to keep my eyes opened.

"Yes of course" He replied as he shut the door and laid in bed beside me.

"Hayes, I think I'm in love with you" I said as I wrapped my arms around his warm muscular body.

"I love you too" Hayes said as he kissed the top of my head.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. I wanted to stay awake and talk to him, but I couldn't stay awake any longer. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 366 27
My name is Becca Danielle Grier Yeah that's right I'm related to Nash and Hayes I have the same bright blue eyes I have blonde hair like Skylynn's an...
21.4K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...
78.2K 1.2K 40
At first glance, the Grier family is perfect. But, not all is well for Drew and her brother Will Grier. They left the horror's of the Grier house beh...
68.3K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...