FUCK YOU- Hawk

By Hawksbadbitch

Y/n moves to live with her aunt Opal and her cousin Mikey in california, because of some at home trouble. Lat... More

☆Cast☆
Slushie
FM$
Lasagna
Soccer time!
Hands On
Project
Friends?
Seperate ways
Another Love
Cement
Cement- part 2
A/n- Not an update!
Feelings or Fling?
Good 4 you📣
Nobody tell Hawk
Fuck you or I love you?
Feeling like Rapunzel🦎
Red light😏
Cowgirl
Again?!
For your troubles?😏
The End of both of us
Here's to the grads🥂🎓
Back at it again
Cabin fever🏕
Time of our lives
Girls Night
Cheater!🎩💵🎲🐕🚢
Were back bitches🤪
Authors note!!
🌸Always Forever🌸
Pics or it didnt happen
Take em off
Camp?!
Camp counselor
Where to now?
London
Photoshoot
end of london
Future
Letters to y/n~
Not again

Heartache

2.8K 73 58
By Hawksbadbitch

A/n-

Hey bertrand whores!!!

I'm going to start putting chapters out more often or try to!

Also listen to the song it's so good!
_________________________________________

I woke up and got dressed. I didnt really feel like getting all dressed up so I put this on

I went downstairs and saw Mikey and my aunt Opal sitting  at the table.

Opal- " Morning!"

Y/n-  *sigh* "morning and bye."

I walked out the door and went to my car and started to drive to school.

Opals POV-

Opal- " Wow, she's really upset about this 'staying away from each other' thing."

Mikey- " I know, I kinda feel bad for both of them. Its obvious they like eachother."

Opal- " maybe we should invite him over for dinner. You know? Get them to talk it out."

Mikey- " and that is what we should not do, that'll make things worse."

Opal- " true." *sigh*

Y/n's POV-

I pulled into the parking lot of the school and got out and headed for the door.

Miguel- " Hey y/n, over here."

He was with hawk and the rest of the cobras. I just kept walking and stared at my phone as if I hadn't heard him. I put my stuff in my locker and headed to first period. It went by so fast before I knew it, it was third period which meant presentation with Hawk. Great. I just need to get through this class then lunch and two more classes, I can do it.
I walk into the class and sit down in my usual seat in between hawk and miguel.

Miguel- " Hey, whyd you ignore me?"

Y/n- " sorry, it's just me and hawk decided to stay away from eachother."

Miguel- " oh, I'm sorry."

I gave him a smile and hawk walked in and sat next to me. Aris started talking to the class and people started going up  and eventually Aris called Hawk and I.

Me and Hawk walked up to the front and gave our presentation and sat back down. The bell rang and it was time for lunch. Everyone left Aris' class, except  me.

Y/n- " Can I take a nap here until after lunch."

Aris- " yeah, only if u eat with me."

I groaned.

Aris- " yeah, your aunt called me and told me what is going on and to make sure you eat!"

He gave me one of his sandwiches, I ate it and went to go get drink of water from the bubbler.

"Did you kiss my boyfriend?" Someone said as I was drinking water. I got up and wiped my mouth.

Y/n- " huh?"

Josslyn- " did. You. Kiss. Hawk."

Y/n- " No."

Josslyn' " oh really, because that's not what someone told me."

Y/n- " yeah, well who told you that."

Josslyn- " doesnt matter, all that matters is you kissed him."

She threw a punch at me but it was really weak so I stared at her and started to laugh, I heard another person laugh and it was Tory.

Y/n- " What the fuck was that!"

Tory- " I would also like to know what the fuck that was."

Josslyn threw another punch but blocked it and swept her feet by instinct.  She fell on her butt and I walked away with tory.

Tory- " So... How you feeling about you and hawk just being friends."

Y/n- " did miguel tell you."

Tory- " No, actually Hawk told me."

Y/n-" oh, idk. I guess I'm kinda sad about it, I miss him. For god sakes  I even miss fighting with him."

Tory- " dont worry, you'll get through it I promise. I gotta go tho, see ya at practice."

Y/n- " ok, see ya."

The bell rings and I go to my last two classes and its finally the end of the day. I head to the dojo and throw on my  gi. Class didn't start till a little later, so I went to the back room and started to throw punches and kicks at the punching bag. I heard the dojo bell ring and dkdnt think anything of it until I heard someone walking back to me and I turned around. It was hawk.

Hawk- " uhhh, sorry I didnt know anyone was here."

Y/n- " it's fine, I'm leaving anyways."

Hawk- " no, you dont gotta leave, I'll leave."

Y/n- " no really, it's fine. I'll go."

Hawk- " no, I'm already on my way out. You can stay."

Jhonny- " GOD DAMNIT, BOTH OF YOU GET OUTTA THERE, AND COME TO THE FRONT."

Me and Hawk started to laugh and walk out to the front. Everyone started to come in. He introduced us to someone named Kreese, he was jhonny's sensi. He was pretty sus if you ask me but  as my aunt's friend Ali likes to say  "Jhonny knows best" it's a joke because nobody actually trusts jhonny and the things he says. Its actually pretty funny because we all bully jhonny when we have reunion dinners.

Time skip by Hannah kepple being hot

After practice, we take off our gi's  and head to the parking lot.

Hawk- " you guys wanna go get some Applebees."

Everyone said yes, except for me. Since hawk was the one asking I just felt he was talking to me so I headed to my car and got in. There was a tap on my window and I rolled it down, it was hawk.

Hawk- " ya know, just because were staying away from each other doesnt mean you cant hang with our friends anymore.

Y/n- " coooool."

I started to back up my car.

Hawk- " see you at Applebees."

I drive away and started to drive home, I got into the driveway and sat there for a little bit.

Should I go? Should I not? Maybe? Ughh maybe just a little bit.

I started my car and drove to Applebees. I walk in and see everyone and I go sit with them.

Tory- " Yayyy! You made it."

Y/n- " yes, I made it."

Josslyn- " not that anyone wants you here."

Hawk- " hey, stop that."

I remember  thinking.... I'm about to beat this bitch up ( iykyk).

Y/n- " ya know, you're all bark and no bite. Oh I'm sorry you do bite but not very good. Remember when you threw some punches at me In the hall?"

Josslyn- " I dont remember that."

Tory- " oh, I do. Those weak ass punches you threw. Remember we laughed at you and then y/n basically whooped your ass.

Hawk- " okay, okay enough. Let's eat!"

Me and tory and aisha started busting out laughing. Hawk and miguel joined in and josslyn gave hawk a look and he quite laughing, which made his laugh even more. After we ate, we all said our goodbyes and we headed our own ways. I drove home and headed to my shower. I got in and started to wash my self, now I was just sitting there because that's what I always do."

Mikey- " hey, uhh someone's here for you!"

Y/n- " uhh, ok be right out."

I quickly got out and put this on

I run down stairs and open the door.

Y/n- " Hey."

Hawk- " Hey, ummm... w- well... some family stuff is going on in my house and I was wondering If maybe just maybe I could stay here for tonight."

Y/n- " Hawk..."

Hawk- " I know, I know, our deal. I know, but y/n pl-..."

Y/n- " Hawk! Of course you can stay here."

He said thanks and we headed to my room. We both slept on the bed and fell asleep.

Hour later...

I heard whimpering and crying. I look over and hawk was crying, so I shook him awake and he sat up and I hugged him and put his head on my chest and rubbed his back.

He muttered " I love you".

He must've thought I went back to sleep because he would never say that to my face.  Unless he thought I was josslyn. I thought to myself.  I kissed him on top of the head and soon enough I fell asleep.

Hawk's POV-

I had a bad dream about my parents getting divorced and the next thing I knew y/n was shaking me awake. She hugged me and pulled me to her chest. She rubbed my back and I muttered " I love you" to her, I knew she was awake but I wanted her to hear it. She obviously heard it because she kissed me on top if the head. I drifted off to sleep and so did she. I really do love her.
_________________________________________

A/n-

Hey Hawk whores!!!😘❤

First off, I really hope you got the ' I'm about to beat this btich up' reference.

Second off, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Third off, I'm still currently watching gilmore girls and I love it😍

Fourth off, I'm letting you guys choose when you want your next chapter. So let me know in the comments. Pls and thank you!!😘

Have a great day! Love yall!!

Vote please! ( if you want to)

Byeeee!!🤎🤎🤎

CHAPTER NOT EDITED⚠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657 40 11
౨ৎ ❪ ℒady, hear me tonight! ❫ ⋆˚ . ⊹ ━ ℒady, I just feel like, I won't get you, out of my mind. ℐ feel love for the first time, and I know that it's...
35.8K 860 27
"𝐻𝑎𝑤𝑘 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝐼𝐷-𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑠𝑜" --- Aisha interrupted and Eva...
1.1M 30.8K 109
[Season 1:✅] [Season 2:✅] [Season 3:✅] [Season 4:✅] [Season 5:📝] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
8.8K 190 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...